1. “The influence of a great teacher can never be erased.” – Unknown
2. “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” —Anonymous
3. “I love you Mom. No matter what we go through and no matter how much we argue, I know in the end, you’ll always be there for me. Thank you.” —Anonymous
4. To my wonderful boss, you are dedicated, reliable, supportive, helpful, kind, professional, and very smart. All the good adjectives won’t be enough to describe you. Thank you for your guidance and for everything you’ve done so far.
5. Thank You Messages for Boss Farewell
6. “Thanks for the genes that provided these crazy good looks, Mom.” —Anonymous
7. Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. - Anthony Brandt
8. “Great teachers empathize with kids, respect them, and believe that each one has something special that can be built upon.”
9. Thank you, Sir, for being there to support my development throughout my career. I wouldn’t have been here without your help!
10. It’s a blessing to have a great boss like you. Working with you made me gain a lot of experience and knowledge. Thank you for being an incredible boss.
11. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.
12. I’m very thankful that I got the chance to work for such an outstanding manager. Thank you for everything, boss.
13. 25 End-of-the-Year Appreciation Messages
14. “Find time to thank God for all the blessings you receive on a day to day basis.” —Steven Johnson
15. “Appreciate what you have before it turns into what you had.” —Unknown
16. Young girl dressed in white standing in a green field holding a yellow flower to practice gratitude
17. Thanks for pigging out on pizza with me at any time of the night.
18. “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” – Maya Angelou
19. “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” —Oscar Wilde
20. There's no possible way, I could ever repay, How I wish, there were more I could do, But, I thank you friend, my friend to the end.” – Jim Thistle
21. Thanks a bunch, Mr. James, for being such a great teacher!
22. “Having you in my life fills me with thanksgiving and gratitude that you are always there. Thank you for your support and belief in me.” – Unknown
23. “Enough is a feast.” —Buddhist Proverb
24. “I think people are so beautiful
25. Thank You Boss, for Promotion & Job Recognition
26. I feel a very unusual sensation - if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. - Benjamin Disraeli
27. “Friends like you make life’s challenging moments more bearable. Thanks for being you.” – Catherine Pulsifer
28. When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
29. “It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.”
30. Farewell, to one of the most excellent managers I’ve ever known. Your place in my heart will never be replaced. Thank you for being a wonderful boss.
31. “It’s not about how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” —Mother Teresa
32. “Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.” —Japanese Proverb
33. Everyone knows how much effort you exert as a manager and a leader. I wanted to thank you for your efforts with us, boss. You’ve always been supportive of us.
34. To be or not to be
35. “What a gift for any teacher to see the students smile and live up to their potential. That’s the reward. That’s humbling to be a witness to something like that.”
36. Thanks for being a super teacher!
37. “Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.” —Ernest Hemingway
38. I really appreciate you.
39. Many beautiful things cannot be seen or touched; they are felt with the heart. What you’ve done for me is one of them, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
40. You are not just my manager. You are my leader, mentor, and friend. Thank you for always helping me develop my skills, and thank you so much for the increment, boss!
41. The world needs s’more great teachers like you! You’ve made this school year a whole lot sweeter, thank you!
42. “The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.” —Robert Holden
43. Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks. —Thomas Goodwin
44. “Thank you. You accepted me for who I am; not who you wanted me to be.” – Unknown
45. “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.”
46. “At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” –Albert Schweitzer
47. “Gratitude is the open door to abundance.” —Anonymous
48. “A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart.”
49. “Thank you for brightening my world.” —Anonymous
50. Who are just passing though,
51. “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.”
52. “The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us” – James E. Faust
53. “Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.”
54. Thank You Note to Boss For Gift
55. “I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks…”
56. You know a teacher is pretty great when they can interest you in your least favorite subject. Done. Thank you, Mrs. Patterson!
57. “Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are.”—Bethany Hamilton
58. “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude” – Nigel Hamilton
59. “We give thanks to God not because of how we feel but because of who He is.” —Ann Voskamp
60. “Not all superheroes have capes, some have teaching degrees.” – Unknown
61. Your confidence in me has always been my biggest motivation. You encouraged me to do my best to succeed, and here I am. For that, I thank you so much, boss!
62. Thank you for everything you do,
63. “What if today, we were just grateful for everything” – Charlie Brown
64. “Mom, had I listened to your advice, I’d have been at a better place today. Now, I promise to live a life, which drives that regret away. Thanks for putting up with me all these years…” —Anonymous
65. “For your bravery, hard work, and dedication to our country, we thank you.” —Anonymous
66. A great school year happens when a great teacher does a great job.
67. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” —G.K. Chesterton
68. “The golden rule that always rocks, expect nothing, appreciate everything” - Unknown
69. Thank you so much, Carolyn!
70. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —Marcel Proust
71. Thanks for being by my side and supporting my decisions every step of the way. Without you my life would be incomplete.
72. “Mom, thank you for always being there for me. Not just when I needed you, but for when I needed you most.” —Anonymous
73. “A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.”
74. I’ve learned so much this year, and you’ve made learning fun, too! Thank you, Mrs. Clark!
75. “Thank you God for giving me the strength to keep going.” —Anonymous
76. Thank you for a great year, Mrs. Fulton!
77. Dear boss, thank you for your gift. You made my day. Let your day be as great as you are, Sir.
78. Thank you, Sir, for recognizing my work, and thank you for the anniversary wish. I was so happy and excited to receive such a wonderful message from such an amazing boss.
79. It Doesn’t Seem Enough
80. “I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.” —Anonymous
81. “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” –Aaron Polson
82. Appreciation Message To Boss
83. Thank you for the amazing job you do every day. You are an important part of the team.
84. “Every life is a story, thank you for being part of my story.” – Unknown
85. William Shakespeare (Twelfth Night, Act III, Scene 3)
86. “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.”
87. Thank You Message to Boss for Increment/Bonus
88. tell you the reason
89. “A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart.” —Anonymous
90. “Thanks so much for being there on my side and supporting me all through. Without you my life would have been incomplete.” – Unknown
91. “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” —Dalai Lama
92. “You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.” —Amy Carmichael
93. Thank you for being a ray of sunshine even on my darkest days.
94. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” —Voltaire
95. “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” —Maya Angelou
96. “We may not remember everything you said, but we will remember how special you made us feel. Thank you.” —Anonymous
97. “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” —Albert Einstein
98. Thank you so much!
99. “Thank you Veteran… For stepping forward when others step back. For placing yourself between us and danger. For serving our country. For protecting our freedoms.” —Anonymous
100. “Take time to be kind and to say ‘thank you.’” – Zig Ziglar
101. Your appreciation is what always makes me motivated to do my best. Thank you for the promotion, and thank you for being a great manager.
102. “To be or not to be…” I’m so glad you decided “to be” a teacher, Mr. Alexander!
103. “The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.” “When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.”
104. “Silent gratitude isn’t very much to anyone.” —Gertrude Stein
105. “You’ve always believed in me. Thank you!” —Anonymous
106. To my incredible boss, congratulations! I hope this new job is what you were looking for. I wish you the best and good luck, Sir. It’s time to finally get what you deserve.
107. “There are many we meet
108. “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.”
109. Thank you for serving our country and protecting our freedoms.”
110. “My life is so blessed with some of the most amazing people. Thank you for being part of my journey.” – Unknown
111. The wages they pay you won’t fill any banks,
112. Thank you for helping Harper blossom, Mrs. Hayworth. We can’t thank you enough.
113. To my incredible boss, thanks a lot for your gift. Thank you for appreciating my efforts and hard work. I can’t wait to work even harder to make you proud.
114. “Thank you for your service, sacrifice and patriotism.” —Anonymous
115. “I’m so glad you’re here”.
116. End of the year thank you to teachers appreciation card
117. An ideal boss is someone reliable, knowledgeable, decisive, supportive, and thoughtful. You have all these qualities and so much more. Thank you for being amazing.
118. Thank you, boss, for this bonus. Thank you for appreciating me and my hard work. Thank you for everything!
119. “In memory of many, in honor of all, thank you.” —Anonymous
120. “My dear love, I’m so grateful you’re in my life. Thank you for being my best friend, and for being a caring and trustworthy partner!” – Unknown
121. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation, you are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsifer
122. Thank you, Mrs. Sanders! With appreciation, Bobbe
123. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —JFK
124. “Thank you for always giving me the extra push I need.” —Anonymous
125. “There are not words big enough. There is not a hug strong enough. There is not a smile wide enough. All I can offer is thank you. You are my hero. You are in my thoughts. You are in my prayers. For all you’ve done, thank you.” —Anonymous
126. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
127. “Thank you for being an important part of my story.” —Anonymous
128. “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” –David Steinall-Rast
129. This is from my heart, to thank you for everything you have done for me, for all the times I forgot to tell you how I feel about you, and how happy I am that you are in my life.
130. “What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased.”
131. “Be thankful for what you have” you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” —Oprah Winfrey
132. “A good teacher can inspire hope; ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.”
133. “I couldn’t find a card that expressed my gratitude the way I wanted. I need a card that gives you a big hug.” – Unknown
134. Thank You Messages to Boss on His Retirement
135. We appreciate the job you do, and we love the person you are! Thank you for a great year!
136. when I need it most.
137. “Genius without education is like silver in the mine.”
138. Robert M. Hutchins
139. Dear boss, congrats on your retirement. I hope your life is filled with happiness, peace, and great surprises. Enjoy your time. Thank you for everything!
140. floral thank you card message teacher making a difference
141. You’ve made this school year one of the best ever! Thank you so much, Miss Silva!
142. Thank you for always being my greatest supporter. I am lucky to have you in my life.
143. What a gift! What a teacher!
144. “Thank you for being you.” —Anonymous
145. The school year is ending, but your excitement about learning has changed us forever.
146. American proverb thank you message appreciation for teachers educators
147. “In November, people are good to each other. They carry pies to each other’s homes and talk by crackling woodstoves, sipping mellow cider. They travel very far on a special November day just to share a meal with one another and to give thanks for their many blessings.” – Cynthia Rylant
148. Who stay to pull us through.
149. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” – William Faulkner
150. The best teachers teach from the heart. Thank you for all that you do!
151. “It takes a long time to grow an old friend.” – John Leonard
152. I don’t think I will ever encounter a boss as great and inspiring as you. Thank you for making me the person I’m today. It was a pleasure working with you. Have a wonderful retirement.
153. “Thank you for always being there for me even when I’m being a pain in the rear.” —Anonymous
154. “Thank you for being so generous thoughtful and so true. And thank you most of all for just being you.” – Unknown
155. I sincerely appreciate,
156. “The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate ‘apparently ordinary’ people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people.”
157. “If people begin to be more grateful, they will see the wonders of life.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
158. You make the world
159. For always finding an excuse to remind me that you care about me.
160. “A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!” – Unknown
161. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation. You are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsipher
162. “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence. Look up at the sky and contemplate how amazing life is.” —Anonymous
163. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” —Jenni Rivera
164. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. —Meister Eckhart
165. “Students don’t deserve mediocre teachers… Students deserve great teachers.”
166. “Because my teacher believed in me, I never gave up. Now I am flying towards my dreams.” – Heidi McDonald
167. “Students don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
168. This is the year I started to care about learning, and you were the biggest reason my attitude changed. I’ll never forget you, Mr. Hodges! Thank you!
169. brad henry thank you message appreciation for teachers educators
170. A bonus always makes me happy and grateful. Not only because it is extra cash but also because I feel like I’m doing something good. I feel like I’m on the right path, and I’m doing great work. Thank you for making me feel this way.
171. “Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.”
172. I am struggling in.
173. Thank you for being there for me when I call you and need someone who will just listen. No matter where we are in the world or our lives, I know my call will never go unanswered.
174. teacher thank you card practice paper
175. “The great teacher is not the man who supplies the most facts, but the one in whose presence we become different people.”
176. bee-themed thank you card for teachers
177. “This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another.” – Unknown
178. But most of all…thank you for loving me- like no one else ever has, or ever will.
179. watercolor floral thank you card teacher appreciation
180. “A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail. A best friend is the one sitting next to you saying “boy was that fun”. –Unknown
181. “Thank you for touching my life in ways you never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like YOU.” —Anonymous
182. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” –Abraham Lincoln
183. Thank you for all that you do
184. “Let us be kinder to one another.” —Aldous Huxley
185. “Home of the free, because of the brave. Thank you.” —Anonymous
186. “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”
187. “The best teachers teach from the heart not from the book.” —Anonymous
188. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” — Willie Nelson
189. “I will thank God for the day and the moment I have.” —Jim Valvano
190. You’re a wonderful teacher and a wonderful person. Thank you, Miss Foster!
191. “They are right who says, ‘great friends are not common’. I must have found favour to know you. Thanks for being there for me. I appreciate you.” —Unknown
192. “My friend…Thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and crazy habits. You might not know this, but you helped me find happiness in being the person that I really am.” —Anonymous
193. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” —Maya Angelou
194. Thank you for being such a one-of-a-kind teacher!!!
195. “Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.” —Bill Watterson
196. “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” —Jeff Miller
197. You are amazing and I wanted to say thanks card
198. “Thank you for being the reason I smile.” —Anonymous
199. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” – C.S. Lewis
200. “Dear Military Veterans: It’s not Veterans Day or Memorial Day…it’s a regular, everyday type of day and I just wanted to say, thanks.” —Anonymous
201. 5th Grade Year gets an A+ from me! Thanks, Mr. Lee!
202. “For never forgetting me.
203. To teach a child to navigate through life is a true teacher’s gift.
204. There is one teacher who stays in our minds forever. Thank you for being that teacher!
205. “The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future life.”
206. “When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.”
207. From your teaching in our classroom to all the papers you correct,
208. Six-Year-Old Child
209. “I feel a very unusual sensation—if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.”—Benjamin Disraeli
210. “When we start paying attention to the services we receive, stop and really see the person who is doing it and take the time to say thank you, our entire day will change.” – Brenda Shoshanna
211. “For it is in giving that we receive.” — Francis of Assisi
212. Dear boss, I wanted to express how much your support and help mean to me. Thank you for filling my brain with beneficial tips and useful information. Thank you for being an amazing boss.
213. “From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and appreciate all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope!” – Catherine Pulsifer
214. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and appreciate all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope.
215. You really know how to put a smile on someone’s face and knowledge in someone’s head. Thank you!
216. “There’s always something to be thankful for. If you can’t pay your bills, you can be thankful you’re not one of your creditors.” —Anonymous
217. Thank you for sharing your gifts with me.
218. You’ve taught me a bushel of information and given me a taste for learning even more!
219. …and the “Best Teacher Ever” is… MISS KAMISKY! Thanks for everything!
220. “God will make a way when there seems to be no way. Thank you God.”
221. Thank you for brightening my world.
222. “Thank you for being my GPS. I’d be lost without you.” – Unknown
223. “Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” —Brian Tracy
224. I’m So Glad You’re Here
225. “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” -Peter F. Drucker
226. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” —G.K. Chesterton
227. “Reflect upon your present blessings—of which every man has many—not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”—Charles Dickens
228. “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” —Robert Brault
229. Congratulations on your retirement, boss. I hope you have all the relaxation you need because you deserve it. Thank you for being my guide throughout my career. We will all miss working with you so much.
230. “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.”
231. You make a positive impact on the lives and learning of your students.
232. “If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference.” – Catherine Pulsifer
233. “Though I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, it hasn’t changed who I am. My feet are still on the ground. I’m just wearing better shoes.” — Oprah Winfrey
234. “The greatest sign of success for a teacher… is to be able to say, ‘The children are now working as if I did not exist.’”
235. I’m so glad you were my teacher! Thank you, Mrs. LaSalle!
236. Thank you, Mrs. Oliver! With appreciation, Alex
237. “I’m glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person.” –Raquel Martin
238. We’ve never seen your cape or mask, but we see your superpowers every day!
239. “O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.” —William Shakespeare
240. From A to Z, it’s been a great year, Miss Foley! Thank you so much!
241. To my mentor, thank you for teaching me how to be a good worker and a better person. Your wise words and advice have affected me deeply.
242. “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.“ —Doris Day
243. “Hero, thank you for your service.” —Anonymous
244. “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you, and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” —Aaron Polson
245. “The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time” – Douglas Wood
246. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” —Winston Churchill
247. “Thank God for allowing you to see another day. No matter what, keep trusting, keep believing, be strong, have hope. The best is yet to come.” ―Germany Kent
248. Thank you, boss, for giving me the opportunity to grow and be successful. It would’ve been difficult without your help. Thank you so much, Sir.
249. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” —Nelson Mandela
250. I wanted to thank you deeply, boss, for allowing me to prove myself at this job and rewarding me for my good work. Thanks a lot!
251. “Dear Mom, thanks for always being there for me, loving me, caring for me. No one can ever replace you in my heart.” —Anonymous
252. “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” —Helen Keller
253. “None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone’s help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.” – Harvey Mackay
254. For making me feel special.
255. “Here’s to those who inspire you and don’t even know it.” —Anonymous
256. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” —Willie Nelson
257. Custom thank you cards for all occasions
258. A teacher is a person who surrounds her students with inspiration to learn again every day. Thank you, Mrs. Falsetta!
259. I’m so glad to be part of your team. I’ve learned so much, and I’m still learning. Thank you for imparting your expertise to everyone, boss.
260. “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.” —Ethel Watts Mumford
261. Thank you. You have truly been a gift in my life. I don’t know how I could ever thank you for all that you do.
262. “Thank you Mom for letting me grow my own wings, for letting me fly, for catching me when I fall, for letting me stand when I can’t and for assuring me I can fly again. I soared even higher mom, simply because you believed.” —Anonymous
263. I wanted to thank you, sir, for recognizing my contribution at work and thank you for your mental and tangible support as well.
264. To receive a gift from you, Sir, is a pleasure. A big thank you to you, Sir, for thinking of me even when you’re busy.
265. Mothers are angels in disguise. Thank you for everything! You have taught me what love is. I'm blessed to have a mom like you!
266. for the smile on my face.
267. I always thought that a perfect gift didn’t exist. Recently, I realized that what makes a gift perfect is the one who gets it for you. Thank you, boss, for this wonderful gift.
268. “Not all superheroes have capes, some have Teaching Degrees.”
269. I am so glad you’re here, thank you!
270. I’m blessed to work under a boss like you. I will always be grateful for your guidance and words of wisdom. Thank you for everything!
271. You teach with love and effort and energy that draws in every student.
272. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” —Mother Teresa
273. “Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.” – Unknown
274. Thank you for making a difference
275. Thank you for shaping Elizabeth’s growing mind. The world needs more teachers like you. Thank you, Mr. Milne!
276. “Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare.” – Unknown
277. Kids thank you card with plain back
278. Wishing you a happy and wonderful future, boss. Good luck with your new job. You deserve it.
279. You’ve exerted so much effort in this job. You’ve been a great help to this company and us, boss. Thank you for your uncountable services, and thank you for your excellent work. Have a wonderful retirement life.
280. “I want to tell you "Thank you,"
281. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” – Ralph Marston
282. Thank you for being a great boss, an amazing mentor, and a good friend.
283. “If you can read this, thank a teacher.”
284. Farewell, boss! You will always be missed. Thank you for inspiring and leading us throughout our careers in this company. Thank you for everything!
285. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough” – Toni Morrison
286. “Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it all into words is all that is necessary.” —Margaret Cousins
287. Thank you, boss, for always recognizing and rewarding my efforts. I genuinely appreciate it.
288. “Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.” —Randy Pausch
289. “To speak gratitude is courageous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch heaven” —Johannes Gaertner
290. Oliver Wendell Holmes
291. “Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.” – Randy Pausch
292. Thank you for opening your arms, home, and heart.
293. “When I count my blessings, I count you twice.” – Unknown
294. Thank you for all that you have taught me.
295. “Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.” —Anonymous
296. “There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.” —Anonymous
297. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” – Arnold H. Glasow
298. “Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk.” — Rumi
299. Japanese proverb thank you message appreciation for teachers educators
300. It’s your day to shine! And our day to say, “Thank you!”
301. love, and thank you.” – Doe Zantamata
302. Thank You Boss for your Work Anniversary Wishes
303. “Everyone who remembers his own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.”
304. Your new department is very lucky because they will have a walking diamond. Good luck with your new job. I know that you will do your best there, and we will all do our best to prove to everyone how great you were as a boss.
305. a little bit easier to live in.
306. “I feel a very unusual sensation—if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.” —Benjamin Disraeli
307. “We don’t know them all, but we owe them all! Thank you.” —Anonymous
308. “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
309. You’ve made it fun while we learned a ton! Thank you, Mr. Montgomery!
310. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” –Thornton Wilder
311. You brought a world of learning into our classroom this year! Thank you, Mr. Becker!
312. “Freedom isn’t free. Thank you for your service.” —Anonymous
313. “Whenever you are to do a thing, though it can never be known but to yourself, ask yourself how you would act were all the world looking at you, and act accordingly.” —Thomas Jefferson
314. “Happiness doesn’t result from what we get, but from what we give.” —Ben Carson
315. “Sometimes we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared for and supported.” —Anonymous
316. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – JFK
317. Some heroes don’t wear capes, they wear stethoscopes. Thank you for being more than just a doctor.
318. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” —Germany Kent
319. Alexander the Great
320. Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and loads of love you've given me. I am blessed to have you in my life.
321. Thank you, Mrs. Perry!
322. You’ve given every effort, and you’ve earned my deep respect.
323. I’m so fortunate to have you as a manager. Thank you for always being there for all of us. Thank you for everything, boss.
324. albert einstein thank you message appreciation for teachers educators
325. Your ideas, thoughts, and perspectives have always inspired us to work smarter and harder. Thank you for mentoring us, Sir. We truly appreciate it.
326. We all are going to miss working with you, boss. Who is going to tell us not to be late again? Who is going to treat us like friends like you do? We wish you a restful and healthy retirement.
327. You are not just my boss at work. You are my leader, mentor, and friend. Thank you for giving me the space and time to be my authentic self around you, boss!
328. “Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes for you.” —Anthony Robbins
329. “It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given me another day to live. Thank you God.” —Anonymous
330. You’ve encouraged us to grow as students, and you’ve remembered we are growing people, too, delivering your instruction with love and warmth and caring. Thank you, Miss Blaylock!
331. To the best boss in the world, I’ve learned a lot of valuable information, thanks to you. I also learned to be a better person. Thank you for being incredible!
332. Mrs. Roesler, Thank you for a fabulous year, for being such an amazing person and our inspiration!
333. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” —Steve Maraboli
334. Thank you to my wonderful friend. Thank you for being you. You’re all I could ask for and more!
335. “A mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.”
336. “Your guidance and patience no matter what I was doing has helped develop me into the person I am today, thank you!” – Catherine Pulsifer
337. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
338. Thank you for existing.
339. “What I have done is worthy of nothing but silence and forgetfulness, but what God has done for me is worthy of everlasting and thankful memory.” —Joseph Hall
340. But it doesn’t seem enough.
341. “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” —Anonymous
342. Being in your class was so sweet! Thank you for being such a great teacher, Mrs. Smith!
343. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” —William Arthur Ward
344. “Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important. Capture the good times. And if things don't work out, just take another shot.” ― Ziad K. Abdelnour
345. These authors, speakers, educators, and anonymous wordsmiths have given us words that encourage, words that wisely observe, words we can use to enhance our card of thanks to an educator going the extra mile to teach and empower students.
346. “There are no words that can express my thanks for you. If words could be hugs I would send you pages.” – Unknown
347. Keep Calm, You’re a Born Teacher
348. “You could’ve had anyone in the world, but you chose me. Thank you.” –Anthony T. Hincks
349. “I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.” —Anonymous
350. I always appreciate and respect dedicated people. Those who know everything about their job and those who would do their absolute best to help their company. That’s exactly why I appreciate you so much. Thank you for being a great boss.
351. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” –Jenni Rivera
352. Your gift to me shows how amazing and caring you are as a boss. Thank you, boss, for the incredible gift and everything else.
353. “You put the you in thank you!” —Anonymous
354. “Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.” — Karl Barth
355. “Thank you God for everything in my life. The good and the bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.” —Anonymous
356. “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
357. thank you for all that you do card for teachers educators appreciation
358. “Thank you for making so many ordinary moments, extraordinary.” —Anonymous
359. Henry Brooks Adams
360. Not everyone is cut out to be a teacher, but you are! Thanks for everything, Mr. Kohn!
361. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” — Robert Brault
362. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” —Guillaume Apollinaire
363. There are many things which I am thankful for in my life, and you are at the top of my list.
364. “It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” —Anonymous
365. I’m the luckiest wife/husband to have you as my life partner. Thank you for being so kind and loving.
366. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” —John F. Kennedy
367. “I’m glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person.” – Raquel Martin
368. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” —Thomas Aquinas
369. “If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” —John Wooden
370. thank you so much greeting card
371. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —Marcel Proust
372. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” —Cicero
373. “The gift of life is the most valuable wealth.” ―Lailah Gifty Akita
374. Thank you for your love, support, and encouragement!
375. “But, thank God through the written word I can find joy, peace and comfort through life's trials.” —Ruel Fordyce
376. To the best boss in the world, I’m here to confess that I won’t be able to find a boss like you because you are one of a kind. Thank you for being a leader and a mentor to us all.
377. “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. – Cicero
378. when their eyes light up and they say sincerely,
379. Thank you for a great year, Mr. Abrams!
380. “A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but where they ought to be.” -Rosalynn Carter
381. “One thing I’ve learned is when you find a best friend in this life, you better hang on.” —Jim Nabors
382. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” —Walter Winchell
383. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
384. Words don’t seem sufficient--
385. “Presents are made for the pleasure of who gives them, not the merits of who receives them.” ―Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind
386. “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” —Henry Van Dyke
387. “Thank you Veterans. This nation shall remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” —Anonymous
388. “There’s always something to be thankful for. If you can’t pay your bills, you can be thankful you’re not one of your creditors.” –Unknown
389. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” – Maya Angelou
390. “Thank you God for all your blessings to me and my family. For the strength you give me each day and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful…” —Anonymous
391. Thank you for your anniversary wish, Sir, and thank you for everything! You’re such an amazing boss.
392. “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” –Steve Maraboli
393. Hunter has grown so much this year. Thank you for all that you do!
394. “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.”
395. We will all miss you, boss. May your life be blessed, happy, and joyful.
396. Thank you for this wonderful gift, Sir. I will always be grateful for your appreciation and recognition.
397. Vintage postage envelope with card thank you and beautiful summer blooming bouquet of lilac
398. This a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before. –Maya Angelou
399. Thank you, boss, for your wishes. You’ve always been a wonderful friend to me and all my coworkers.
400. “I get by with a little help from my friends.” —The Beatles
401. Saying thank you to someone especially if you’re going through a difficult time in your life is never the easiest thing to do. Maybe a friend or loved one recently supported you through a tough time or situation such as the loss of a family member or pet, or going through a hard break up with a significant other. If so, it’s important to let them know what it meant to you for them being by your side when you needed it most. Compose a heartfelt hand-written letter using our personalized stationery to express your gratitude. Choose from one of our classic or modern styled designs.
402. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” —Kristin Armstrong
403. “Wear gratitude like a cloak, and it will feed every corner of your life.” —Rumi
404. “Some people dream the dream. Some people live the dream. Some people defend the dream. God bless the defenders.” —Anonymous
405. “Thanks for never asking for reasons or explanations when all I wanted was a long hug and a few laughs.” —Anonymous
406. Thanks for being brutally honest with me, especially when I am being ridiculous.
407. But your hard work really matters,
408. “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” —Steve Maraboli
409. Every life is a story. Thank you for being part of my story.
410. “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.”
411. Congratulations, Sir, on your new job assignment. I hope your future will be filled with happiness and success. Enjoy your time there and don’t forget us because we will never forget a great boss like you.
412. May you find new opportunities to grow in your new job. I hope you meet lots and lots of good new people who will appreciate you as much as we do, Sir.
413. “Good teachers like you aren’t always the ones who have fancy degrees and qualifications. They are the ones who have a big heart and a burning desire to make the world a better place, one kid at a time. Thank you.” —Anonymous
414. “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”
415. “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
416. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhart
417. To my incredible boss, I have a confession. I haven’t told you this before, but you are my role model. I deeply respect you and appreciate your hard work. I hope one day I will be at least half the person you are. Thank you for everything!
418. You’re special, and that’s a fact!” – Joanna Fuchs
419. “One test of the correctness of educational procedure is the happiness of the child.”
420. It feels incredible to be appreciated and recognized for your work. Thank you for always making me feel that way, Sir.
421. “Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don’t unravel.” —Unknown
422. William Butler Yeats
423. “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”
424. shakespeare card teacher appreciation geometric flowers line art
425. “Thank you God for blessing me much more than I deserve.” —Anonymous
426. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” – Bernard Meltzer
427. A young woman hugging her husband after receiving a bouquet of purple flowers from him
428. Thank you for all that you do. Your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. You’re appreciated!
429. Congratulations, boss, on your retirement. Your legacy will always be known, and you will never be forgotten. I want to thank you sincerely for being a reliable boss and a wonderful friend.
430. My heartfelt thanks are beyond words. Thank you for always reaching out to help me at work, Sir. You made a huge impact on my life. Thank you for being an incredible manager.
431. Thank you for caring so much about your employees. Your gift means a lot to me. Thank you, Sir.
432. “You’d have to go a long way to find someone who was more proud and grateful for what our veterans have done for all of us.” —Jim Davis
433. “Someday I will give back what you have given me. Thank You.” – Unknown
434. “The purest and truest meaning of the word unconditional can only be found in a Mother’s love. Thank you for that Mom.” —Anonymous
435. It is only fitting to say thank you.” – Samanthi Fernando
436. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
437. Thank you, Mrs. Schnepp, for being a teacher who cares about what we learn and who we are becoming.
438. This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace, and for every tear shed for one another.
439. “Nine-tenths of education is encouragement.”
440. You’ve always been so kind and understanding. It’s rare to find a boss like you these days. Thank you so much for being excellent, boss.
441. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our soul blossom.” – Marcel Proust
442. Thank you for seeing the good in each and every one of your students. You are appreciated!
443. “In order to be an effective teacher you have to love your students as human beings and you have to love teaching.”
444. Thank you for being so incredible. I feel so grateful to have such a loving family.
445. “I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of society than any other single profession.” – John Wooden
446. “It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.”
447. Although I don’t want to say it, I have to. Goodbye, Sir! You have been an amazing boss and friend. Thank you for your inspiration and support.
448. “A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart.” – Unknown
449. Thank you, Mr. Webster!
450. “It takes a big heart to help shape little minds. Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.” —Colleen Wilcox
451. To my incredible boss, thank you for all your efforts. May God bless you and your heart. I wish you a wonderful future and a happy retirement.
452. There are so many things my heart wants to say to you, all of which can be summed up in just three words – thanks for everything. I love you.
453. Thank you, Miss Paschal! Here’s a great big THANKS from all of us for a great school year!
454. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
455. I want you to know
456. “Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.” —Mark Twain
457. We’ve learned a lot from you, Sir. Now it’s time for other people to get to know you and benefit from your experiences. Congratulations on your new job!
458. “The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.” —Anonymous
459. “Who does not thank for little will not thank for much.”—Estonian Proverb
460. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” – Jenni Rivera
461. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” —Anonymous
462. I guess it’s goodbye! Have a fruitful life, Sir. May only great things happen to you because you deserve it.
463. “Thank you to all our military personnel for the sacrifices you have made for our freedom.” —Anonymous
464. I’ll miss you next year! Love, Jaime
465. When we reflect on who is true.
466. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” —Washington Irving
467. And you deserve a big THANKS!
468. Miss Michelle, you’re appreciated more than “Thank You” can ever express, but it’s a start!
469. Your message, Sir, was a delightful message that made me smile. Thank you for always drawing a smile on my face.
470. “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.” —Garrison Keillor
471. “Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.” – W. J. Cameron
472. “Thank you for always making life easier for me. You are my world. I love you!”
473. Thank You, Boss, for your Support and Guidance
474. “Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives.”
475. “Be a wonderful role model because you will be the window through which many children will see their future.”
476. “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” —Aaron Polson
477. “Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, ‘I know that was you God!’ Thanks!” —Anonymous
478. “Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.” – Colleen Wilcox
479. “Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.”
480. “Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.”
481. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” —Epicurus
482. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” —Thorton Wilder
483. “From young to old, there are two words that carry a person forth in grace and honor; please and thank you.” – Byron Pulsifer
484. To the Best Teacher Ever! Thank you for making a difference! You are appreciated!
485. “Through the eyes of Gratitude, everything is a miracle.” — Mary Davis
486. “Saying thank you is more than good manners, it is good spirituality.” —Alfred Painter
487. Congratulations on your new position! You deserve it, Sir, and you honestly deserve the best. You’ve been a great help to us. For that, we thank you so much. You will be missed.
488. “I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our society than any other single profession.”
489. I’m, so glad you’re here.” – Nikita Gill
490. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
491. During my first days on the job, I knew absolutely nothing. However, your support has been my main source of motivation. And now, I am proud of the things I’ve learned and the skills I have for this job, thanks to you!
492. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” —Oprah Winfrey
493. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life and you’ll find that you have more of it.” —Ralph Marston
494. “You are the best because you brought out the best in us.” —Anonymous
495. you bring joy to my life.
496. “Mom, thank you for all that you’ve done and still do. I do love you and no one can replace my love to you.” —Anonymous
497. “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” —Roy T. Bennett
498. Thank you, Sir, for always sharing valuable information and advice with your team. We are all grateful and very happy to have a manager like you.
499. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” —Mark Twain
500. Thanks for the little ways that you help me and make me happy every day.
501. “You are hilarious, kind, and generous. I’m so happy and appreciative to have you as a friend.” —Unknown
502. “Lord, what a relief to focus on what you think of me instead of what other people think. May I always keep my eyes on you.” —Karen O'Connor
503. “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.”
504. teacher appreciation pencil card
505. Mother and her two daughters holding up a happy thanksgiving sign featuring yellow lights in the background
506. From you teaching in our classroom
507. “A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge and wisdom in the pupils.” —Ever Garrison
508. We love you, Jennifer! Thank you so much!
509. Ralph Waldo Emerson
510. Fred Rogers (Mister Rogers)
511. “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” —Aesop
512. Thank You Messages to Boss on His Transfer
513. “When eating fruit, remember the one who planted the tree.”—Vietnamese Proverb
514. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.” —C.S. Lewis
515. And then there are a few,
516. Theodore Roosevelt
517. “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.”
518. Variety of custom thank you cards for all occasions
519. Please know I have deep feelings
520. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult
521. “Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.” – Unknown
522. “Change your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.” —Tony Robbins
523. “To the world you may just be a teacher, but to your students you are a HERO.” – Unknown
524. I’ve learned so much
525. Eight little letters,
526. “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” – Steve Maraboli
527. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melodie Beattie
528. “Thank you for being the reason I smile.” – Unknown
529. I loved being in your class this year! Thanks, Ms. Miller!
530. “There’s no possible way, I could ever repay, How I wish, there were more I could do, But, I thank you my friend, my friend to the end.” – Jim Thistle
531. We’ve all realized that you, boss, won’t ever have a replacement in our hearts. Thank you for making a significant impact on our lives. Farewell, Sir! Have a good life.
532. You are the reason behind my motivation and hard work. You always have been. Thank you so much, Sir, for everything you’ve done to help me.
533. that for all that you do
534. “The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives.”
535. “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” – Robert Brault
536. “I will forever remain humble because I know I could have less. I will always be grateful because I know I’ve had less.” —Anonymous
537. “You could’ve had anyone in the world, but you chose me. Thank you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
538. “A good teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.”
539. To our incredible boss, I spent many years in this job, and you made every single one of them memorable. Thank you for everything you’ve done, and goodbye.
540. “Do you have to train to be so amazing? Because you are definitely the best friend anyone could ask for!” —Unknown
541. Dear boss, thank you for taking the time to send this beautiful message to me. I genuinely appreciate it.
542. You’ve always been a kind, generous, and wonderful manager who cares for his employees. Thank you for the increment and everything else!
543. “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” —Northrup Christiane
544. Writing letter to a friend to say thank you
545. God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say 'thank you?' —William Arthur Ward
546. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” – JFK
547. Short Poems to Describe Your Thanks
548. “Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.” – Travis Barker
549. Alexandra K. Trenfor
550. You bring relief in rooms
551. The best I can give you is nothing other than my heart. When it comes to love and life, you are so great I cannot even explain it. Thank you so much for always being you.
552. “For my part, I am almost contented just now, and very thankful. Gratitude is a divine emotion: it fills the heart, but not to bursting; it warms, but not to fever.” – Charlotte Bronte
553. “Thank you for making me feel comfortable not only when I need it most, but every day. How lucky I am to be with someone like you.” – Unknown
554. Thank you, boss, for caring about my colleagues and me, and thank you for the anniversary wish.
555. “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say, ‘thank you’?” —William Arthur Ward
556. “It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.” —David Steinall-Rast
557. Blah, blah and all that stuff.
558. “Thank you.
559. God is so gracious to give us a leader like you. Thank you, Sir, for providing all of us with so many opportunities to grow and become successful.
560. “I don’t know if I should thank you or whoever made you such a nice person.” –Unknown
561. “Even though we can’t have all we want, we ought to be thankful we don’t get what we deserve.” –Unknown
562. Your love of learning has drawn me into a whole new universe of exploring ideas!
563. “To teach is to learn twice.”
564. “One who knows how to show and to accept kindness will be a friend better than any possession.” – Sophocles
565. My heartfelt thanks for the raise and for recognizing my efforts and hard work. Being recognized and appreciated by you is something that will make me very productive and encourage me to improve myself.
566. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.”
567. Thank you for your generosity and the promotion. Without your help and guidance, I wouldn’t have been here. I’m very excited to show you and everyone else what I’m capable of.
568. “Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us.” —Steve Buyer
569. I’ve realized that your support is what pushes me forward. I hope success is always in your life, Sir. You deserve it, and you deserve so much more.
570. “Mom, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.” —Anonymous
571. “The thing I’m most grateful for right now is elastic waistbands.” — Unknown
572. A teacher affects eternity: he can never tell where his influence stops.” —Henry Adams
573. It’s been great having you as my teacher this year! Thanks for everything, Mr. Zaner!
574. I like and appreciate how you made us all work “with you,” not “for you.” Thank you for being an incredible leader.
575. “Let me always count my blessings. To be thankful for my family and friends. To be thankful for the simple things that life has to offer.” – Catherine Pulsifer
576. “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” —Anonymous
577. Dear boss, your constant support and motivation made us go on and be better. Thank you for making us work hard and enjoy it so much.
578. Have an amazing retirement life, Sir. You absolutely deserve the best. We highly value your significant contribution to the company. Thank you for always helping all of us.
579. Thanks, boss, for this fantastic gift. It will always remind me of you. It will also remind me of being so lucky cause I have a boss like you.
580. “Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you, Mom.” —Anonymous
581. Thank you for being my mentor and my big brother. Thank you for modeling how to do everything right. I will always be grateful to you, boss.
582. I’m very grateful to have a wonderful boss like you. Thank you for being very supportive along the way, boss.
583. “Your friendship is a special gift. Generously given, happily accepted and deeply appreciated!” —Anonymous
584. “A friend. A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure, for friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace. A friend makes the world we live in a better and happier place. Thank you for being my friend.” —Anonymous
585. “God thank you for keeping me together when I’m falling apart.” —Anonymous
586. “In the end, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it’s wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
587. “I couldn’t find a card that expressed my gratitude the way I wanted. I need a card that gives you a big hug.” —Anonymous
588. “My teacher thought I was smarter than I was – so I was.”
589. “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” —Bruce Wilkinson
590. keep calm you're a born teacher thank you card
591. About your generous act.
592. You bring me hope
593. Thank you for being there. I truly don’t know what I would have done without you.
594. Thank you for celebrating all the exciting moments of my life with me. I can’t imagine not having you by my side for every magical experience.
595. You’ve always been so supportive of me. You helped me develop many good skills, boss. For that, I thank you so much, boss. I truly appreciate your efforts.
596. and everything that you are.” – Ranata Suzuki
597. Somehow, you made even the hardest lessons fun, Mr. McClure! Thanks for a great year!
598. The best school year I’ve ever had? This one! Thank you, Ms. Chavez!
599. I’ll always be proud that I had a boss like you. Even though I won’t be working for you anymore, I will forever be grateful for everything. Farewell, boss!
600. Thank you for your guidance and support throughout my career, Sir. Without your help, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.