Updated: Dec 17, 2022
1. “Only through peaceful means can we hope to achieve our goals.”
2. “Laughter is the best medicine. It’s good for the soul.”
3. “There can be no peace without justice.”
4. “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out alive.”
5. “Information is power. But like all power, there are those who want to keep it for themselves.”
6. You are the closest thing to heaven I will ever be.
7. “Access to information is the cornerstone of democracy.”
8. “Information wants to be free.”
9. “The Right to Know is the most important human right.”
10. “Find what you’re passionate about and pursue it.”
11. “The gap between rich and poor countries is one of the most important risk factors for the spread of HIV. ”
12. Love is when you’re sitting next to someone who’s doing nothing, but you’re feeling perfectly happy.
13. You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry someone you can’t live without.
14. I love you more than I could ever find a way to tell you.
15. “In a nonviolent society, the government is the servant of the people, not the master.”
16. “The use of force is always a failure of imagination.”
17. “Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything.”
18. If I had a flower every time I think of you… I could walk through my garden forever.
19. I do not rule Russia: ten thousand clerks do. - Author: Nicholas II Of Russia
20. I would rather spend a lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
21. I saw that you were perfect, and that’s why I loved you. Then I saw that you weren’t perfect and I loved you even more.
22. I do not rule Russia ten thousand clerks do.
23. “There is no one single factor that can explain the international AIDS epidemic. Rather, it is the result of a combination of political, economic, social, and biomedical factors. ”
24. I am the Hero of Time. No matter where or when I am, I will fight for Hyrule... and for Princess Zelda. - Author: Akira Himekawa
25. I found the one my soul loves.
26. Loving you was never an option. It was a necessity.
27. All you are is all I’ll ever need. – Kiyoshi Kuromiya quotes
28. In everyone there is no heart for me like yours. In everyone there is no love for you like mine.
29. If I know what love is, it’s thanks to you.
30. If you remember me, then I don’t care if anyone forgets. – Kiyoshi Kuromiya quotes
31. It’s always better when we’re together.
32. “Change is the only constant in life.”
33. “The cycle of violence can only be broken by those who are willing to risk their lives for the sake of peace.”
34. “The only thing necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do nothing.”
35. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”
36. I cannot be a traitor, since I never swore fealty to the English king
37. I see that the fashion wears out more apparel than the man. - Author: William Shakespeare
38. “The only way to break out of the cycle of violence is to understand the root causes of our violence.”
39. I love that you’re the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
40. One cannot worship the false god of nationalism
41. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred less a day so I never have to live without you.
42. I need you like a heart needs to beat. – Kiyoshi Kuromiya quotes
43. “In the fight against AIDS, there is no ‘us’ and ‘them.’ There is only ‘us.’ ”
44. Love is not looking at each other, but looking together in the same direction.
45. Loving people live in a loving world
46. If you find someone you love in your life, hold on to that love.
47. “Education is the key to peace.”
48. When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.
49. The best thing to cling to in life is each other.
50. “An informed citizenry is the only true defense against tyranny.”
51. I am the Hero of Time. No matter where or when I am, I will fight for Hyrule... and for Princess Zelda. - Author: Akira Himekawa
52. “We must learn to see the world through the eyes of our enemies, and to understand their point of view.”
53. “Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something.”
54. Loving people live in a loving world.hostile people live in a hostile world.same world. - Author: Wayne W. Dyer55. Take my hand, take my whole life too. Because I can’t help falling in love with you.
56. “You only live once, so make it count.”57. “There is no escape — we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”
58. Sometimes all you need is a hug from the right person and all your stress will melt away.
59. What is love? It is the morning and evening star.
60. I like being half of a romantic couple.
61. ” knowledge is power, and information is the key to prevention. ”
62. “No matter how bad things seem, they can always be worse. So be grateful for what you have.”
63. One cannot worship the false god of nationalism and the God of Christianity at the same time. - Author: Martin Luther King Jr.7. Loving people live in a loving world.hostile people live in a hostile world.same world. - Author: Wayne W. Dyer
64. “The past is a good place to visit, but I wouldn’t want to live there.”
65. My soul and your soul are forever entwined.66. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you that I love you.
67. “We must learn to live together as comrades rather than as enemies.”
68. “The future is an unknown country. Let’s explore it.”
69. The wisdom of age is bitter when those you have failed have gone. - Author: Conn Iggulden6. One cannot worship the false god of nationalism and the God of Christianity at the same time. - Author: Martin Luther King Jr.
70. “The first step in the transformation of a society is the transformation of the individual.”
71. One cannot worship the false god of nationalism and the God of Christianity at the same time. - Author: Martin Luther King Jr.
72. I see that the fashion wears out more apparel than the man. - Author: William Shakespeare3. I do not rule Russia: ten thousand clerks do. - Author: Nicholas II Of Russia
73. The lighthouse was like the Tardis: bigger on the inside - Author: Saundra Mitchell
74. ” Violence is a cancer that must be diagnosed and removed from our society if we are to survive.”
75. “There are three possible ways to die from AIDS. The first is to get sick and die from the disease itself. The second is to get sick and die from the treatment. The third is to die from not having access to treatment.”
76. Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.
77. “Life is short, live your dreams.”
78. You are and always have been my dream.
79. “Never give up on your dreams.”
80. Come closer now and kiss me.
81. “Live each day to the fullest.”
82. “Every day is a new beginning. Make the most of it.”
83. I am the Hero of Time
84. You are always the first and the last in my heart. No matter where I go or what I do, I think of you.85. I like you. You… you complete me.
86. “No one knows what the future holds. So make the most of today.”
87. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is ultimately better than your dreams.
88. The wisdom of age is bitter when those you have failed have gone. - Author: Conn Iggulden
89. “Don’t be afraid to take risks.”
90. “We must open our hearts and our minds if we are to overcome the stigma and discrimination that continue to fuel the AIDS epidemic. ”
91. The wisdom of age is bitter when those you have failed have gone
92. “Life is too short to waste time on things that don’t matter.”
93. I am who I am thanks to you. You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.94. “It is better to die for a cause than to live a life of lies.”
95. Love is that condition in which another person’s happiness is essential to yours.
96. I see that the fashion wears out more apparel than the man
97. I cannot be a traitor, since I never swore fealty to the English king. - Author: William Wallace
98. “Don’t be afraid to be different.”
99. “We are all prisoners of our past, and our future is determined by our past.”
100. The true lover is the man who can move you by kissing your forehead, smiling in your eyes, or simply staring into space.