1. Where the material is, that's where you go. I'm a workman: I go to work. I've done movies for nothing, literally nothing; I did 'Last I Heard' for next to nothing. - Author: Paul Sorvino
2. “For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean, they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something, we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again.”
3. Nobody says that you can't do what you wanna do.
4. “You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, ‘You’re gonna like this guy. He’s all right. He’s a good fella. He’s one of us.’ You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys.”
5. “Why don’t you go fuck yourself, Tommy?” —Spider
6. What do you mean? You mean the way I talk? What?
7. “Nobody told us there was two America: the real one, United State, and the fake one, Canada. Then, to make matter even worse, there's two Canada: the real one, Ontario, and the fake one, Quebec.”
8. MOVIE-SOUNDS.ORG - Download and listen to lines and quotes from movies which can be used as ringtones. A movie phrases and sayings search engine.
9. You need to assess yourself on a yearly basis and see how far you have gone and what you still need to work on - Author: Sunday Adelaja
10. You're not gonna get a divorce. We're not animali.
11. Dirty Work12. “Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.”
13. “- Guy Cipriani: No wedding!
14. “- Big Boy Caprice: Look what you did to your pretty tuxedo.
15. - David "Mo" Rutherford: I hope you're right, 'cause if that thing tries to kill me, you kill me... (CONTINUE READING)
16. Living the Dream
17. - Big Boy Caprice: No pals in this business, Lips. You taught me that.”
18. ... names ray liotta paul sorvino characters henry hill paul cicero still
19. You know how many guys were arrested last year for impersonating a cop? There's more guys out there impersonating cops than there are cops.
20. Keep Your Friends Close …
21. Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on! Come on! Let him go!
22. “You’re a pistol, you’re really funny. You’re really funny.”
23. Famous Last Words
24. - "Chocolate Chip" Charlie W. Hobbs: How many times am I supposed to tell you my hands are lethal weapons?
25. - Vinnie: I put two cans, two...” (CONTINUE READING)
26. I don't know what would have been worse: If Mira had come home one day to say she was gay or an actress. - Author: Paul Sorvino
27. ‘Something about the Brittany Higgins saga stinks to high heaven’: Cory Bernardi
28. You know anything about this _ing restaurant business?
29. “Try not to kill more than two or three people today, okay?”
30. “- Henry Hill: [narrating] I felt he used too many onions, but it was still a very good sauce.
31. - Paul Cicero: Medium rare.
32. “As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.” —Henry Hill
33. Motherfucking mutt! You...you f***ing piece of sh*t...! (Henry and Jimmy restrain him
34. - Johnny Dio: Huh. An aristocrat.”
35. - Jason: What about 'Nam, sir?
36. - David "Mo" Rutherford: Pick a direction!
37. Your destiny lies in your hands and can be molded with each passing day by the choices you make - Author: Sunday Adelaja
38. “- Steve Burns: They told me that there was some... special assignment... and that I was right for it.
39. - Johnny Dio: Three onions? How many cans of tomatoes you put in there?
40. “Now the guy’s got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with a bill, he can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy’s gotta come up with Paulie’s money every week, no matter what. Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? Fuck you, pay me.” —Henry Hill
41. A Taste for the Finer Things
42. Baptized by Fire
43. Fightin’ Words
44. “You’re a real jerk. You wasted eight fuckin’ aprons on this guy. I don’t know what the hell’s wrong with you. I gotta toughen this kid up.” —Tuddy Cicero
45. - "Chocolate Chip" Charlie W. Hobbs: The only thing Chocolate Chip Charlie knows better than fighting is running.
46. - Capt. Edelson: Ever been porked? Or had a man smoke your pole?
47. A Dead Giveaway
48. ... com image courtesy wireimage com names paul sorvino paul sorvino
49. - Paul Cicero: Vinnie, don't put too many onions in the sauce.
50. Technically, I'm a knight. My family goes back a thousand years in the Naples area. We're a titled, noble people. - Author: Paul Sorvino
51. - "Chocolate Chip" Charlie W. Hobbs: You are not thinkin' about goin' after it!
52. - Capt. Edelson: Let me ask you something... Have you ever had your cock sucked by a man?
53. “- Paul Cicero: You know anything about this fucking restaurant business?
54. - Steve Burns: You've got to be kidding. Yeah, you're...” (CONTINUE READING)
55. When you find the person that you settle down with, I guess you mellow. They are taming you, aren't they? Or you're taming them. - Author: Stella McCartney
56. - Colonel Malcolm Grommett Spears: 'Nam? We lost that war at home, sonny.”
57. There is nothing we fear so much as the unknown, and the Surgeon was not going to enlighten her. - Author: Joseph Finder
58. ... images image courtesy gettyimages com names paul sorvino paul sorvino
59. - Neville Sinclair: Who are they going to believe? A cheap crook, or the number-three box-office star in America?”
60. Ultimately, love conquers all, and gay or straight, don't we all want to believe that? I would that if this was to happen to me, and one of my kids had come and told me he or she was gay, I would say: If that's the only way you can live, then I love you. - Author: Paul Sorvino
61. “I like this one. One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way.” —Tommy DeVito
62. To judge a man means nothing other than to ask: What content does he give to the form of humanity? What concept should we have of humanity if he were its only representative? - Author: Wilhelm Von Humboldt
63. - Guy Cipriani: Good, they come here, they eat, they drink, they sing, they go the fuck home! Sorry!”
64. “- Johnny Dio: How do you like your steak?
65. “- Henry Kissinger: If a Rockefeller can't be the President of the United States then what is the point of democracy?
66. “That’s the hardest part. Today, everything is different. There’s no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. I can’t even get decent food. Right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I’m an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.” —Henry Hill
67. Definitions from Mulla Do-Piaza
68. Balance is the key to a long and happy life. - Author: Janet Gallagher Nestor
69. Snitches Get Stitches
70. An actor is never so great as when he reminds you of an animal - falling like a cat, lying like a dog, moving like a fox. - Author: Francois Truffaut
71. From the reader's point of view, punctuation provides a map for one who must otherwise drive blindly past the by-ways, intersections, and detours of a writer's thought. - Author: Mina P. Shaughnessy
72. I don't know anything about the restaurant business. Nothing. All I know is to sit down and order a meal, not how to make a restaurant.
73. Ice Cold74. “- Neville Sinclair: C'mon, Eddie. I'm paying you well. Does it really matter where the money comes from?
75. “You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like you’d say to somebody: ‘You’re gonna like this guy, he’s all right. He’s a goodfella. He’s one of us.’ You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.” —Henry Hill
76. I prepare for every role. I come into class with my homework under my arm. - Author: Paul Sorvino
77. “I’m in construction… I’m a union delegate.”
78. - Lips Manlis: Big Boy, ain't we pals?
79. “I’m gonna go get the papers, get the papers.” —Jimmy Two-Times
80. Have a good time. Take some time for yourself. Relax. Sit in the sun. Take a couple days off. -We'll have a good time. -Enjoy yourselves.
81. “I didn’t want to get blood on your floor.” —Tommy DeVito
82. “- Eddie Valentine: If the Feds take me, I'm taking you with me. I'm gonna tell you everthing.
83. “I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a gun to hide. But I didn’t. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on.” —Karen84. “I swear to my fucking mother, if you touch her again, YOU’RE DEAD.”85. “Now go home and get your fuckin’ shinebox.” —Billy Batts
86. “One day, some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother’s groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect.” —Henry Hill87. Act Like You Own the Place
88. People see me in powerful roles. That's what people want to see. That's what I want to do. - Author: Paul Sorvino
89. Both therapy and friendship possessed the common denominator of discovering a self ... - Author: Dorothy Gilman
90. - David "Mo" Rutherford: I hope you got a gun on you, Charlie!
91. “If you’re part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they’re going to kill you, doesn’t happen that way. There weren’t any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who’ve cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you’re at your weakest and most in need of their help.”
92. “I will permit this colored man to speak. But speak one word of the Commie party, or one word in code, and I will blow his head off.”
93. I have such an image of a mafioso. - Author: Paul Sorvino
94. “As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster.”
95. A Deal with the Devil
96. - Connie Cipriani: We got 300 people coming here.97. Going Once, Going Twice98. “You mean—let me understand this, ‘cause, you know, maybe it’s me, I’m a little fucked up maybe, but I’m funny how, I mean, funny like I’m a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?” —Tommy DeVito
99. “You’d be late for your own fuckin’ funeral … What the fuck you lookin’ at? Come on, make that coffee to go. Let’s go.” —Tommy DeVito
100. I'm a curious person. I pursue things based on what sparks my interest. I'm not thinking about what role I play. I don't have to be a movie director or this or that. I just want to be part of projects and places that are of interest to me. - Author: Roman Coppola
101. - Richard M. Nixon: The point of democracy is that even the son of a grocer can become President.”102. Some red wine. -Okay. Now we can eat.
103. “If you’re part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they’re going to kill you. It doesn’t happen that way. There aren’t any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murderers come with smiles. They come as your friends, the people who have cared for you all of your life, and they always seem to come at a time when you’re at your weakest and most in need of their help.” —Henry Hill
104. - Vinnie: I didn't put too much onions, uh, Paul. Three small onions. That's all I did.
105. “Can you imagine what this man would be like had anyone ever loved him?”
106. “I like going this way. It’s better than waiting in line.” —Henry Hill
107. - Sonny Bunz: He knows everything about it. I mean, he's in the joint 24 hours a day. I mean, another fucking few minutes, he could be a stool, that's how often he's in there.”
108. - Eddie Valentine: It matters to me. I may not make an honest buck, but I'm 100% American. I don't work for no two-bit Nazi.”
109. I'm not the American Nightmare. I am the American Dream! - Author: Donald Freed
110. “- Colonel Malcolm Grommett Spears: We're Americans, we've never lost a war!
111. Everyone’s a Critic
112. - Steve Burns: A man? No. Well, I...
113. There are many people who think I'm actually a gangster or a mafioso, largely because of 'Goodfella.' - Author: Paul Sorvino
114. ‘The Banshees of Inisherin’ Ending, Explained: Why Did Brendan Gleeson Cut Off His Fingers?
115. “For a second I thought I was dead. But, when I heard all the noise, I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way. If they’d been wiseguys, I wouldn’t have heard a thing. I would’ve been dead.”
116. “Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.” —Jimmy Conway117. Okay, everybody, let's eat.
118. Vinnie, don't put too many onions in the sauce. -I didn't put too much onions in, Paul.119. “Medium-rare … an aristocrat.” —Johnny Dio
120. “Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Free cars. The keys to a dozen hideout flats all over the city. I bet twenty, thirty grand over a weekend and then I’d either blow the winnings in a week or go to the sharks to pay back the bookies. Didn’t matter. It didn’t mean anything. When I was broke, I’d go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it’s all over. And that’s the hardest part. Today everything is different; there’s no action… have to wait around like everyone else. Can’t even get decent food – right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I’m an average nobody… get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.”
121. Only the Strong Survive
122. “For us, to live any other way was nuts. To us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, worried about their bills, were dead. I mean, they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something, we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again.” —Henry Hill
123. All right. Keep your eyes open. They're busting my balls about this bastard, all right? -Okay. -All right? -Yeah.
124. “For a second, I thought I was dead, but when I heard all the noise, I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way. If they had been wiseguys, I wouldn’t have heard a thing. I would’ve been dead.” —Henry Hill
125. “Now the guy’s got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy’s gotta come up with Paulie’s money every week, no matter what. Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? Fuck you, pay me.”
126. It is easy to tell confidence from pride. Confidence lifts, encourages, helps, and is full of gratitude. Pride demeans, mocks, destroys, and is bitter and resentful. - Author: Damon Throop
127. I'm a warrior if you try to hurt my family. And anybody I see getting it in the neck out there, I'm right there to protect them. I'm a big, strong guy who knows what he's doing. I've stopped a lot of things in the street, stopped a lot of people from getting hurt. - Author: Paul Sorvino