1. “I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.” – Nicholas Sparks
2. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
3. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. —Robin Williams
4. Music can change the world because it can change people. – Bono
5. “The first time I sang in the church choir; two hundred people changed their religion.” – Fred Allen
6. Either people change or they die before they do. It’s one or the other.” – Orochimaru
7. “You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.”
8. “It's rare for a toxic person to change their behavior. More often, the only thing that varies is their target and the blame they place. Because some toxic people are difficult to identify, keep in mind that a victim mindset is sometimes a red flag. So, listen when someone talks about their life and circumstances. If the list of people they blame is long… it's probably only a matter of time before you're on that list.” – Steve Maraboli
9. “The only reason why people hold onto memories is that memories are the only thing that doesn’t change when everything else does. ”
10. “When an evil person can’t control you, they will do their best to change the way other people see you. The lies will feel like a betrayal, but rise above the betrayal. Have faith that your real friends will see through the lies the way you did. ” – by Jill Blakeway
11. Pain changes people, it makes them trust less, overthink more, and shut people out
12. If you don’t change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?
13. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” — Marilyn Monroe
14. "Growing up is never straight forward.There are moments when everything is fine, and other moments where you realize that there are certain memories that you’ll never get back, and certain people that are going to change, and the hardest part is knowing that there’s nothing you can do except watch them.” ― Alden Nowlan
15. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. — Robin Williams
16. “Be real about what you do. Stay true to the voice inside you. Don’t let the ‘business’ change what it is you love because the people. the fans. respond to what is heartfelt. They can always tell when a singer is faking it.” ~ George Jones
17. People don’t care about this kind of stuff, ya know? We want self-improvement, not self-knowledge. We want change,” he motioned with his hands in a strange attempt to mock modern-day hipsters’ version of change,. But not for any particular reason. We want to do good deeds, but only if we can tell others about it. We want all sorts of ideals, not for their own sake, but rather for the sake of appearances. We don’t want knowledge; we want to show others we have knowledge.” — unknown
18. “Change must start from the individual. And the individual must want and feel ready to make such change.”– Efrat Cybulkiewicz
19. Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world would do this, it would change the earth. – William Faulkner
20. The beauty of life is, while we can’t undo what is done, but we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change.
21. “Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their needs of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.” – Unknown
22. “People don’t care about this kind of stuff, ya know? We want self-improvement, not self-knowledge. We want change,” he motioned with his hands in a strange attempt to mock modern-day hipsters’ version of change, “But not for any particular reason. We want to do good deeds but only if we can tell others about it. We want all sorts of ideals, not for their own sake, but rather for the sake of appearances. We don’t want knowledge; we want to show others we have knowledge.”
23. Love is something eternal; the aspect might change, but not the essence.” – Vincent Van Gogh
24. “As I confronted her, the changes grew less apparent to me, her identity stronger. She was there, in the full vigor of her personality, battered but not diminished, looking at me, speaking to me in the husky, breathy voice I remembered so well.”
25. “Christmas is the season of joy, holiday greetings, exchange, gift-giving, and families united.” — Norman Vincent Peale
26. “Pregnancy is really hard. After all you’re trying to grow a whole other person inside of you which isn’t easy. Yet, one of the hardest parts is actually realizing your life is about to change in a huge way but not knowing exactly how.”
27. Change brings huge opportunity, and money loves change, especially when the change increases in speed.” — Rob Moore
28. “Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
29. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
30. “And if you said this life ain't good enough, I would give my world to lift you up. I could change my life to better suit your mood because you're so smooth.” — Santana, “Smooth”
31. By giving away things that you have, your heart will fill from the change you are impacting.
32. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” —Barack Obama, former U.S. President
33. I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is that they must change if they are to get better.
34. “I may be a living legend, but that sure don't help when I've got to change a flat tire.”
35. “Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change.”
36. This food for thought is a great reminder that little daily actions add up to big change.
37. Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith
38. “If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you!” – Fred Devito
39. “You don’t have the same mentality as you did five years ago—even one year. People are always changing, and I believe that everyone deserves the space to change and for people to recognize their change.”
40. “You never climb the same mountain twice, not even in memory. Memory rebuilds the mountain, changes the weather, retells the jokes, remakes all the moves.” — Lito Flores
41. “There's something that happens to people when they see the opportunity to make money. Greed flavored with desperation, especially at a poker table, gives rise to a moment when the eyes change, the humanity vanishes, and the players become bloodthirsty, flat-eyed predators.”
42. “Real love is accepting other people the way they are without trying to change them.” —Don Miguel Ruiz
43. I am I, and you are you, and the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged.
44. Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty
45. True belonging is the spiritual practice of believing in and belonging to yourself so deeply that you can share your most authentic self with the world and find sacredness in both being a part of something and standing alone in the wilderness. True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are; it requires you to be who you are.
46. “Friends may change, but the memories last forever.” — Unknown
47. “Openness (receptiveness to change) and consciousness (willingness to learn and grow) are personality traits of people who are more likely to respect limitations. ” – Nedra Glover Tawwab
48. “Dear you. make peace with the mirror and watch your reflection change.”
49. There was a time when we used to tell friends: ‘Lets meet & plan something’ and now we say: ‘Lets plan and meet some day’. Thats how the life change.
50. He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that's what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you. - Hannah Harrington
51. Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ― Muhammad Ali
52. I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.
53. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world. are the ones who do.” –Rob Siltanen
54. “Setting boundaries isn’t always comfortable and people may push back if you say NO to some things or try communicating your needs more clearly. People may try to test your limits, to see how serious you are about drawing the line. Or they may be used to you responding in a certain way (agreeing to take on everything), and they may push back when you try to make some changes. That doesn’t mean that you’re doing something wrong. It may just mean that you need to be clear and consistent until people adjust to the new way of interacting.” ~ Ida Soghomonian
55. “I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.”
56. “I love you” he whispered against her lips. “I want you. I didn’t see you coming. You blindsided me, and I wouldn’t change a thing.” – Larissa Ione
57. “Music can change the world because it can change people.” ― Bono
58. “Some people see innovation as change, but we have never really seen it like that. It’s making things better.”— Tim Cook, American business executive and CEO of Apple Inc.
59. “Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.” – Haruki Murakami
60. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. — Robin Williams
61. You meet thousands of people, and none of them really mean anything to you. And then you meet one person, and your life is changed forever.
62. “We cannot grow when we are in shame, and we can’t use shame to change ourselves or others.”
63. If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. - Gerald Good
64. “Heartless selfish people will never change, so don’t waste your time trying to change them.”
65. so you can be the change you want to see so you can do what
66. “There's something special about owning a BMW, it changes how people perceive you for the better.” –Unknown
67. “When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it. You can't make them change if they don't want to, just like when they do want to, you can't stop them.” ― Andy Warhol
68. “Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.”
69. “The leopard does not change his spots.”- King James Bible
70. “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith
71. You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it. —Mahatma Gandhi
72. “People don't resist change. They resist being changed.” ― Peter Senge
73. There are three constants in life: change, choice, and principles.” Stephen Covey
74. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” – Winston Churchill
75. The times may have changed, but the people are still the same. We're still looking for love, and that will always be our struggle as human beings.
76. “What people have the capacity to choose, they have the ability to change.” — Madeleine Albright, American politician.
77. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
78. “Realize that narcissists have an addiction disorder. They are strongly addicted to feeling significant. Like any addict, they will do whatever it takes to get this feeling often. That is why they are manipulative and future fakers. They promise change, but can’t deliver if it interferes with their addiction. That is why they secure backup supply.” — Shannon L. Alder
79. Material thins chance, the people you spend time with change and move on, but you will always be who you are. Stay true to your morals and your personality and never let anyone come between you and you.
80. “Discomfort brings engagement and change. Discomfort means you’re doing something that others were unlikely to do, because they’re hiding out in their comfortable zone. When your uncomfortable actions lead to success, the organization rewards you and brings you back for more.” Seth Godin
81. “No matter who you are. no matter what you did. no matter where you’ve come from. you can always change. become a better version of yourself.” ―Madonna
82. “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” ― Margaret Mead
83. “As I have said. the first thing is to be honest with yourself. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself. Great peacemakers are all people of integrity. of honesty. but humility.”
84. A Car is not going to change your life, but it will definitely change your attitude.
85. My body is a beautiful creation that changes and grows.
86. “Those who first invented and then named the constellations were storytellers. What it changed was the way people read the night sky.” – John Berger
87. Don’t mix bad words with your bad mood. You will have many opportunities to change a mood, but you will never get the opportunity to replace the words you spoke.
88. You must be the change you want to see in the world!
89. “The people who think they are crazy enough to change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
90. “My change is going to make a change through the community. And through that, they gonna see what type of person I truly was. Where my heart was. This Thug Life stuff, it was just ignorance. My intention was always in the right place.”
91. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. – Amy Poehler (Click to Tweet!)
92. “The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.” -Paulo Coelho
93. “There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need to change your life, or you’re the one that’ll change theirs.” – Louis and Champagne
94. Just one small positive thought in this Sunday morning can change your whole day.
95. “I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” – Marilyn Monroe
96. “I rationalize shop. I buy a dress because I need change for gum.”
97. “True life is lived when tiny changes occur.” – Leo Tolstoy
98. New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
99. “People who soar are those who refuse to sit back, sigh and wish things would change. They neither complain of their lot nor passively dream of some distant ship coming in. Rather, they visualize in their minds that they are not quitters; they will not allow life’s circumstances to push them down and hold them under.” – Charles Swindoll
100. Look at things from a different perspective, embrace change, look out for opportunities and you will feel much more in control.
101. “When I was around 18. I looked in the mirror and said. ‘You’re either going to love yourself or hate yourself.’ And I decided to love myself. That changed a lot of things.” — Queen Latifah
102. Sometimes it's not the people that change; it's the mask that falls off.
103. Pain is temporary but the person who hurt you is permanently never going to change, move on.
104. “One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. If you’ve been hurt until it breaks your soul into pieces, your perspective in life will definitely change, and no one and nothing in this world could ever hurt you again.” – Mareez Reyes
105. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
106. “I hope you find true meaning, contentment, and passion in your life. I hope you navigate the difficult times and come out with greater strength and resolve. I hope you find whatever balance you seek with your eyes wide open. And I hope that you – yes, you – have the ambition to lean in to your career and run the world. Because the world needs you to change it.”
107. “Self-discovery changes everything. including your relationships with people. When you find your authentic self. those who loved your mask are disappointed.”
108. “We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in our hands to make a difference.” Nelson Mandela
109. “Mastery is great, but even that is not enough. You have to be able to change course without a bead of sweat, or remorse."
110. “People may find it more comfortable to listen to us if we equivocate, but in the long run only words that discomfort them are going to change our situation. ” Barbara Deming
111. It’s never just help, it’s a change.
112. “Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.”
113. Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence in the future.” – Alice Walker
114. “You look out there and there’s people that, their day changed because of your contribution to it”- Brad Paisley
115. The way we regard death is critical to the way we experience life. When your fear of death changes, the way you live your life changes.
116. You are proof that love changes people. Every time I see you, the glitter in your eyes lights up my heart. You have turned my house into my home. You have melted the ice that was frozen in my heart and replaced it with warmth. Happy Valentine!
117. “You cannot change what you are, only what you do.”― Philip Pullman
118. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ― Nelson Mandela
119. “Humane storytelling is the way to advance society’s understanding of #Autism as it has the potential to change people’s hearts and minds.” — Tom Clements
120. If I could change careers, I’d be a race car driver!
121. “Our paths may change as life goes along but our bond as brothers-in-law will remain ever strong.” – Anonymous
122. They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.
123. “When most people set out to change their lives, they often focus on all the external stuff, like a new job or a new location or new friends or new romantic prospects and on and on. The reality is that changing your life starts with changing the way you see everything in your life.” – Mark Manson
124. “I have struggled with depression (and anxiety) and still do. When I learned to leverage my depression and triggers, I learned to change my lifestyle accordingly and start turning the drawbacks of this mental state into something that can benefit me. Learning to leverage adversity can help people thrive. My depression and anxiety both helped me leave places and people not meant for me which helped me discover my true potential, rather than stay around places that saw this part of me as a limitation.” – Karisa Karmali, Founder of Self-Love and Fitness
125. “You are enough to start a movement. Individual people can come together around things that they know are unjust. And they can spark change.”
126. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” ― Roy T. Bennett
127. “No man can possibly know what life means, what the world means, until he has a child and loves it. And then the whole universe changes and nothing will ever again seem exactly as it seemed before.” – L. Hearn
128. “Mindset change is not about picking up a few pointers here and there. It's about seeing things in a new way. When people change to a growth mindset. they change from a judge-and-be-judged framework to a learn-and-help-learn framework. Their commitment is to growth. and growth take plenty of time. effort. and mutual support.”
129. “Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise.” –Hannah Arendt
130. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ―Rob Siltanen
131. “People coming and going in and out of your life is just another reminder that change is indeed the only constant in life, period. ” — Samuel Zulu
132. The tulips are probably my all-time favorite flower of spring. They’re so bold and colorful, a welcome change to the drab winter we just left behind.
133. “I am not perfect. I say stupid things sometimes. I laugh when I’m not supposed to. I have scars left by people who did me wrong. I’m a little crazy and probably won’t change. Love me or not. But I make one promise, that if I love you, I do it with a full heart.”
134. A smile can change a day, that is a big contribution.
135. “I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me.”– Taylor Swift
136. “I notice everything. And by everything, I literally mean everything. I notice when someone stops hitting me up like they used to. I notice when the way someone talks to me starts changing. I notice the little things that people do and the little things they used to do. I notice when things change and when it’s no longer the same. I notice every single little detail. I just don’t say anything.”
137. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do” – Rob Siltanen
138. People do not change, they are merely revealed.
139. “And then you sense a change, nothing feels the same, all your dreams are strange. Love comes walkin’ in.” — Van Halen, “Love Walks In”
140. “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.” — Author Unknown
141. “When people tell me nothing has changed, I say come walk in my shoes and I will show you change.” – John Lewis
142. Don’t let someone change who you are, to become what they need.”
143. “The journey of the hero is about the courage to seek the depths; the image of creative rebirth; the eternal cycle of change within us; the uncanny discovery that the seeker is the mystery which the seeker seeks to know.”
144. Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life – and travel – leaves marks on you. Most of the time, those marks – on your body or on your heart – are beautiful. Often, though, they hurt. – Anthony Bourdain
145. “You change the world by being yourself.” – Yoko Ono
146. Be a part of the change that is happening.
147. Heavenly Father, we intercede for our friend, [name of friend], who is in need of healing. Please reach down to our brother/sister who is in distress and set them at liberty from ill-health. In the Name of Your Holy Son Jesus, we declare that this sickness is temporary, and we focus our gaze on You, our Unchangeable God. This sickness is under the feet of Jesus, and it is leaving now. Amen.
148. “The beauty of life is, while we cannot undo what is done, we can see it, understand it, learn from it and change so that every new moment is spent not in regret, guilt, fear or anger but in wisdom, understanding and love.”
149. “I'll always be someone who tries incredibly hard when it comes to people. I think it's kind of my thing. And I used to hate that about myself. But I began to accept I can't change who I am nor did I gain anything in an attempt to try and be something I wasn't. So I had to learn to like the parts of myself that made me different.”
150. “You gotta make a change. Its time for us as a people to start making some changes, lets change the way we eat, lets change the way we live, and lets change the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn’t working so its on us, to do what we gotta do to survive.”
151. “I notice everything. And by everything, I literally mean everything. I notice when someone stops hitting me up like they used to. I notice when the way someone talks to me starts changing. I notice the little things that people do, and the little things they used to do. I notice when things change, and when it’s no longer the same. I notice every single little detail. I just don’t say anything.”
152. “The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do”
153. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
154. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
155. “Music can change the world because it can change people.” – Bono
156. “However happy people say they are, nobody is satisfied: we always have to be with the prettiest woman, buy a bigger house, change cars, desire what we do not have.”
157. The good news is that no matter how the communication methods have changed, the importance of our friends - the people who get us up, get us going, and get us through - will never change.
158. The first time I sang in the church choir; two hundred people changed their religion.
159. Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
160. Here are the best truth quotes to read from famous people that will surely inspire you. They say telling the truth will set you free, and it means free from all the heavy burden of dishonesty and lies. Truthfulness builds trust from one another and can make social bonds while lying breaks them. When being truthful is said to be a positive trait, you should still treat it with caution because it might result in good or might do badly. May these quotes about truth help you learn more about the matter and its importance that can be a huge life changer. Share these truthfulness quotes with your friends, family, and loved ones to inspire them as well.
161. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
162. I can’t wait to exchange wedding vows with the love of my life.
163. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” (Robin Williams as John Keating in Dead Poets Society)
164. “You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.” – Mahatma Gandhi
165. "Pop music often tells you everything is OK, while rock music tells you that it’s not OK, but you can change it.” – Bono
166. “They say people come and go. But the truth is, no one really disappears from your life. People never really leave; their roles just change.”
167. “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change.” — Buddha
168. Lean into the discomfort — said every wise person who decided to change and grow.” Kelly Leigh
169. “We may think there is willpower involved, but more likely … change is due to want power. Wanting the new addiction more than the old one. Wanting the new me in preference to the person I am now.” – George Sheehan
170. “As I have said, the first thing is to be honest with yourself. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself. Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.” ― Nelson
171. “It’s typical for people to be resistant to changes in a relationship. It can be confusing at first. However, if someone respects you, they will respect these changes. We all grow and evolve, and our relationships must do the same. ” – Nedra Glover Tawwab
172. “Ever since I first met you, you have completely changed my life without even trying.”
173. “Nothing had changed. I was the stupid one again. I was the girl who never understood who she was to people.” ― Carol Rifka Brunt, Tell the Wolves I’m Home
174. “Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it… Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again.” —Steve Jobs
175. “Nothing is forever except change.” ~ Buddha
176. “I noticed everything “YESTERDAY”. I notice everything “TODAY”. What changed is…” My way of reacting to it…!!” – Ankita Singh
177. One small positive thought can change your whole day.” – Zig Ziglar
178. “Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby—awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.” —Lemony Snicket
179. “Trust me, you can’t change anything without causing some degree of disruption. It’s impossible, that is exactly what change is. Some people are uncomfortable with the disruption that change causes, but the disruption is necessary if anything is going to change.” ― Afeni Shakur
180. “Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their needs of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.”
181. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. ” – Amelia Earhart
182. Both tears and sweat are salty, but they render a different result. Tears will get you sympathy; sweat will get you change.
183. “Toxic people only change their victims, never themselves. Remember that.” — Soulja Boy
184. “Keep exploring. Keep dreaming. Keep asking why. Don’t settle for what you already know. Never stop believing in the power of your ideas, your imagination, your hard work to change the world. ”
185. “When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills.” —Chinese proverb
186. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” Gerald Good
187. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” – Lalah Deliah
188. "Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” — Unknown
189. I can’t believe how quickly time is flying by. It feels like just yesterday you couldn’t even dress yourself, but now I come to you for fashion advice. It blows my mind how much we’ve changed. Happy birthday to my fashionista sister!
190. The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
191. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” -Barack Obama, president
192. “One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.” ― Philip Wylie
193. “Focus on your dream and do everything in your power. You have the power to change your life circumstances.” ~ Nick Vujicic
194. “Recovery is all about using our power to change our beliefs that are based on faulty data.”—Kevin McCormick
195. “Everything you need is within you, the strength, the courage and confidence to change your life. You just need to look within yourself and find it. ” – Amanda Ray
196. “Those who stand at the threshold of life always waiting for the right time to change are like the man who stands at the bank of a river waiting for the water to pass so he can cross on dry land.” – Joseph Wirthlin
197. “Cancer didn’t change me at all. I know lots of people talk about life revelation. I didn’t have that.” – Randy Pausch
198. You don’t have the same mentality as you did five years ago – even one year. People are always changing, and I believe that everyone deserves the space to change and for people to recognize their change.
199. You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday.
200. "The good news is that no matter how the communication methods have changed, the importance of our friends and family members- the people who get us up, get us going, and get us through- will never change.”
201. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
202. Can a mere song change people’s minds? I doubt that it is so. But a song can infiltrate your heart and the heart may change your mind. – Elvis Costello
203. “You can change the world again. instead of protecting yourself from it.”
204. “Want the change. Be inspired by the flame
205. It’s money. I remember it from when I was single” — Billy Crystal 82.. There’s a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It’s called marriage” — James Holt McGavran 83.. I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died” — Malcolm Forbes 84.. Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit” — George Carlin 85.. I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed” — George Carlin
206. “And I cannot change you, so I must replace you. Oh easier said than done.”
207. Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use.”
208. “You can’t change how people feel about you. so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.”
209. There is no more time for us left to revive our great country. No more time to repeat our mistakes of the past. Washington needs a complete turnaround, and Donald Trump is the agent of change, and he will be the leader of the change we need. - Author: Rudy Giuliani
210. “People may find it more comfortable to listen to us if we equivocate, but in the long run only words that discomfort them are going to change our situation.” Barbara Deming
211. “ Humanity cannot be constructed only by one-half of human life. The entire world today is based upon the adult, and we have a world that is terrible, that is hard, and which people say is unchangeable. But I ask you, is anything unchangeable? ”
212. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” — Steve Jobs
213. The sky has changed from orange to a hundred shades of pink to a dark navy blue, and here I am still loving you.
214. “One shoe can change your life.” - Cinderella
215. “I live a fairly simple life, and that didn’t change much after I sold TechCrunch in 2010. I didn’t buy a new house or even a new car. The one thing I did splurge on was a boat. Nothing too fancy or large.” ~ Michael Arrington
216. “Be the change you wish to see in the world” – Gandhi.
217. “Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them.” – Joel Siegel
218. For the second time today, someone had made him his favorite. But only one woman had gotten it right. Chicken-fried steak had been his favorite years ago. His tastes had changed. - Author: Becky Wade
219. “It only takes one person to mobilize a community and inspire change. Even if you don’t feel like you have it in you, it’s in you. You have to believe in yourself. People will see your vision and passion and follow you.” Teyonah Parris
220. “Job one is get out of that cave. A lot of people do get out but don't change. So the thing is to get out and recognize the significance of that aggressive denial of your fate, come through the crucible forged into a stronger metal.” - Robert Downey Jr, actor
221. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”— Rumi
222. “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” -Brian Tracy
223. "Education doesn’t change life much. It just lifts trouble to a higher plane of regard.”
224. “The clouds had dispersed and for a change, the sun was visible in the west, a sinking ball of vodka and cranberry juice.”
225. “Forgiveness does not create a relationship. Unless people speak the truth about what they have done and change their mind and behavior, a relationship of trust is not possible. When you forgive someone you certainly release them from judgment, but without true change, no real relationship can be established.”– William P. Young
226. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
227. The birth of a baby brother means the family dynamics change. The youngest child is now the older sibling and with that comes the sibling instinct to protect baby brother.
228. “Some people suddenly changed, on day you are important to them and the next day you are nothing to them.” – Unknown
229. “When we combine the courage to make clear what works for us and what doesn’t with the compassion to assume people are doing their best, our lives change.”
230. If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Maya Angelou
231. Being involved in a good night prayer can change lives as well. Dr. Olusola Coker, Command the Night
232. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” ―Robin Williams
233. We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better. – JK Rowling
234. “The people who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the ones who do.”
235. “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” —Plutarch
236. “[Talking about society] They will let you go as far as you want, but as soon as you’re starting to ask too many questions and you’re ready to change, the block will come.”
237. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.”—Amy Poehler
238. “No matter what people tell you. words and ideas can change the world.” — Robin Williams
239. “If you want to change your body, exercise. If you want to change your life, become a runner.” – Unknown Runner
240. “Goals can change from time to time but then remember to focus on your priorities.” — Roger Collmar
241. “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” — Reinhold Niebuhr
242. “The only constant in life is change; people come and go, but memories remain. ”
243. One person can create change, a village can change the world.
244. "He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that's what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you.” ― Hannah Harrington, Saving June
245. “Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty. ” – Anonymous
246. “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.”
247. ″‘Make sure it doesn’t change us,’ he slurred, just before they fell asleep that night, and Jessica thought, ‘What are you talking about? It’s already changed us!‘”
248. “No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.”
249. Things change. And friends leave. Rain doesn’t stop for anybody. – Unknown
250. “People who can change and change again are so much more reliable and happier than those who can’t” ― Stephen Fry
251. But the truth is that people need other people, that a good story requires more than one character. We were all made to be loved and made to be known, to find ourselves in honest relationships where those things can be reciprocated and exchanged. – Jamie Tworkowski
252. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.”
253. “Change your attitude and change your perspective.” — Tammy Bennett
254. The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change everything or nothing.
255. "When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.” — Norman Vincent Peale
256. “After us they’ll fly in hot air balloons, coat styles will change, perhaps they’ll discover a sixth sense and cultivate it, but life will remain the same, a hard life full of secrets, but happy. And a thousand years from now man will still be sighing, “Oh! Life is so hard!” and will still, like now, be afraid of death and not want to die.” ~ Anton Chekhov
257. “Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their needs of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.” — Author Unknown
258. Education doesn’t change life much. It just lifts trouble to a higher plane of regard.
259. “The day my life changed forever… The day I first saw you.” – The Longest Ride
260. “Cancer changes your life, often for the better. You learn what’s important, you learn to prioritize, and you learn not to waste your time. You tell people you love them.” — Joel Siegel
261. “The first order of things to be changed is me, the leader. After I consider how hard it is to change myself, then I will understand the challenge of trying to change others. This is the ultimate test of leadership”. – John Maxwell
262. Sometimes it happens that people give up on themselves, stop making changes, and accept their miserable existence without knowing that they have a choice.
263. “Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world.” ― Annie Lennox
264. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you cannot go anywhere until you change it.
265. "Motherhood changes everything." - Adriana Trigiani
266. “Of course I can do this. I’m pregnant, not brain-damaged. My condition doesn’t change my personality.” ― Christine Feehan
267. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
268. He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that’s what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you.
269. “Every person has the power to change their fate if they are brave enough to fight for what they desire more than anything.” – Stephanie Garber
270. “You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
271. “Things do not change; we change.” — Henry David Thoreau
272. “A lot of people resist transition and therefore never allow themselves to enjoy who they are. Embrace the change, no matter what it is; once you do, you can learn about the new world you’re in and take advantage of it.”
273. “I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -Jimmy Dean
274. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
275. “We’re saying that the way people sustain ongoing, long-term change is through building a better life in ways that matter to them as individuals.” – Nicole Kosanke, PhD
276. “The changes that your body goes through while pregnant are beautiful, yet they can also be daunting. As your body changes it is easy to feel fat or uncomfortable in your own skin, however when you are holding your precious little baby in your arms it makes it all worth it.” — Unknown
277. “I think that people need to have the courage of their convictions and not be trying to fool people into thinking that they’ve changed overnight.” – Chris Bell
278. “Because too many times in life there’s just one person that I met, just one thing that I heard, one movie that I saw, one song that was sung, that changed my life. So, I’m always trying to stay awake to be in the moment and capture the moments when they come. Because they come and go all the time.” — Mike Singletary
279. Join in for the crowd of change!! You won’t be sorry, it’s better than standing alone.
280. If you want to change your life, become a runner.
281. There are a lot of little things that people do or don’t do anymore that I see. And I see when things change. You can bet your bottom dollar on it. All of this is to say: don’t underestimate what I know about you just because I choose not to say something about it yet.
282. If you want to make enemies, try to change something. - Woodrow Wilson
283. “No matter what people will tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
284. Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there. — Will Smith
285. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
286. “Some people aren’t loyal to you… they are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.”
287. “Yesterday I was clever. so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise. so I am changing myself.”
288. “Do not swear by the moon, for she changes constantly. then your love would also change.”
289. “I wouldn’t have been able to have access to myself or other people, or even been able to take in other people, if I hadn’t changed my life.”
290. Sometimes, I hate how much people can change, but I love how much I can adapt.
291. “One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. If you’ve been hurt until it breaks your soul into pieces, your perspective in life will definitely change, and no one and nothing in this world could ever hurt you again. ” – Mareez Reyes
292. “As you quiet your mind, you begin to see the nature of your own resistance more clearly, struggles, inner dialogues, the way in which you procrastinate and develop passive resistance against life. As you cultivate the witness, things change. You don’t have to change them. Things just change.”
293. ‘You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.’ -C.S Lewis
294. “Don’t waste your energy trying to educate or change opinions; go over, under, through, and opinions will change organically when you’re the boss. Or they won’t. Who cares? Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.” –Tina Fey
295. “Money does not change people, people change.” – Bad Bunny
296. “I want to test my maximum and see how much I can do. And I want to change the world of swimming.” – Michael Phelps
297. “Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” —Bob KerreyRD.COM
298. People don’t change, they reveal who they really are.
299. That’s all it takes, one donation at a time to make a change.
300. “Nothing endures but change.” ― Heraclitus
301. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
302. “It’s the most unhappy people who most fear change.” – Mignon McLaughlin
303. "Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change.” — Jaimie Alexander
304. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
305. “[Working out] really did make me feel better and kind of saved me. It gave me a bit of sanity . . . I’m serious about my exercise. I don’t just doodle around. I see people at the gym talking on their cell phones. If they think their bodies are really going to change . . . I mean, you’ve got to put in the effort!” ~ LeAnn Rimes
306. “If you have to ask to be treated right, you are around the wrong people. On the other hand, if you allow this behavior to enter into the relationship from the start, it can and will continue, and will be very difficult to change up later. Set your boundaries sooner than later. ” – Christine E. Szymanski
307. “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or. in my case. too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not. I hope you have the courage to start all over again.” – Eric Roth
308. “Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around. Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you. Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.”
309. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.”
310. “We all have quotes that we live by. For me, it’s the quotes about friendship: people come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. The ones who last for a lifetime aren’t always the ones you thought. They are the people who come into your life and change you in ways you didn’t expect. ”
311. “Some words are chameleons, they change their color with people. Some people are a snake of grass, they bite those who have trust on “them”…!!!”
312. “When people see their behavior as inconsistent with their self-image or goals, their motivation to change can increase.” ~ Carrie Wilkens, PhD
313. I didn’t know that one person could make such a difference in my life, and then I was blessed with a little sister. You have changed my world so drastically and bettered it in every way. Happy birthday sister!
314. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”– Mahatma Gandhi
315. “People come into our lives for a reason, but that doesn’t mean they will stay there forever. Things change and people evolve – sometimes the relationships that once held so much meaning become just a faint memory of what was. ”
316. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.”
317. “Did you once have a grand plan which has become obsolete and no longer serves you? If there are areas in your life that must change to help you create better results, a redesign may be in order. Consider going back to the ‘drawing board’ to deconstruct what isn’t working and start anew.”―Susan C. Young
318. “I don’t know why my smile has become a signature pose. I think it’s a nice change. I think people want to see happiness, so a smile is what can bring that. I didn’t make it my trademark on purpose.” —Arizona Muse
319. Farmer Alfalfa grows all kinds of food. He keeps some of it for his family. He sells the rest to Grocer Cat in exchange for money. Grocer Cat will sell the food to other people in Busytown.”
320. “Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws, I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby, and I can go out” -Matthew Broderick
321. "We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.” ― Charles R. Swindoll
322. “There are a lot of little things that people do or don’t do anymore that I see. And I see when things change. You can bet your bottom dollar on it. All of this is to say: don’t underestimate what I know about you just because I choose not to say something about it yet.”
323. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
324. “Don’t stop yourself from greatness before you’ve begun from fear or from self-doubt. You were put here on this planet to do great things, to pioneer change by the way of your own personal uniqueness, and to express yourself and share your happiness with others.” – Kaiden Blake
325. “Love consists in giving without getting in return; in giving what is not owed, what is not due the other. That's why true love is never based, as associations for utility or pleasure are, on a fair exchange.” – Mortimer Adler
326. “I have blind trust in people. Even if that ends up hurting me, I won’t change. I will go on trusting people because that’s the only way I know to love someone.”– Bipasha Basu
327. “We are not trapped or locked up in these bones. No, no. We are free to change. And love changes us. And if we can love one another, we can break open the sky.” ― Walter Mosley, Blue Light
328. You cannot change what you are, only what you do. – Philip Pullman
329. Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.
330. “Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their need of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.”
331. “People change their feelings all the time, but you could have been an adult about it. Do me a favor and delete my number. I have no time to fool around.”
332. “Truly, changing our thoughts is the only thing I have found that works to change our results.” — Brooke Castillo
333. “It is an issue of attitude change. You cannot preserve cattle and let your children die.”
334. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
335. “Good friends they come, good friends, they go. It’s just a product of this crazy world and how it goes. What doesn’t change is that you’ll always be there for me. That’s why I see you in everything.” — Damion Anderson
336. “Some things start out big, and some things start out small, very small. But sometimes the smallest thing can make the biggest changes of all.”
337. People don’t change. They just take their masks off.
338. “I have noticed that even people who claim everything is predetermined and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross the road.”
339. “There will always be a part of me that loves you no matter what you do or what changes.”
340. Many people have the idea that being parents to an autistic child is a challenge, but the truth is it’s not. When you have a child with undiagnosed autism, life changes in ways you never imagined. There is no better feeling than being a parent. Being an autism dad can be among the most rewarding experiences in our lives.
341. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”- Rob Siltanen
342. What we need more than anything, Amy, is each other. I need you, baby. I need you alive and well, in my bed and in my life. The idea of losing you is torture, but I know you aren't my property. You're the woman who changed me in ways I don't even fully understand. - Author: Lisa Renee Jones
343. “You don’t have to change who you are, you have to become more of who you are.” – Sally Hogshead
344. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” -Barack Obama
345. “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there. ” – Will Smith
346. “Friends change, lovers leave, sisters are eternal.” –Unknown
347. “Be the change with just spare change”
348. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. Zayn Malik
349. “Stack all the rocks you want, but if you don’t let go of the toxic people and behaviors in your life, nothing will change.” – Steve Maraboli
350. “The times may have changed, but the people are still the same. We’re still looking for love, and that will always be our struggle as human beings.” — Halle Berry
351. “Clouds in the sky very much resembles the thoughts in our minds! Both changes perpetually from one second to another!”
352. You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.” – Love & Other Drugs
353. “No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.” – Karen Salmansohn
354. “You can change the world again. instead of protecting yourself from it.” — Julien Smith
355. I’m trying to take the stigma off the word [ambitious] so we encourage more little girls to be ambitious, because I do think that’s how society will change.” — Reese Witherspoon
356. “It’s funny to watch people change, when they think they don’t need you anymore. Snakes eventually expose themselves.”
357. Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” ― Anthony Brandt
358. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.'”
359. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
360. “Every day, I’m standing outside trying to sing my way in: We are hungry, please let us in We are hungry, please let us in. After about a week that song is gonna change to: We hungry, we need some food. After two, three weeks, it’s like: Give me the food Or I’m breaking down the door. And after a year you’re just like: I’m picking the lock. Coming through the door blasting.” – Tupac
361. “I’m the type of person who notices everything. The little things, the big things, and all the in-between things you might think I wouldn’t see. If you, for example, stop texting me as often as you used to, just know that I’ve noticed. If you start talking to me differently—like if your tone changes—I’ve noticed that too.”
362. “People don’t change, they reveal who they really are.”
363. “People change over time and sometimes those changes are for the better. So instead of mourning the loss of friends or loved ones, we should celebrate all that they have taught us. ”
364. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. ”
365. “A man with dreams needs a woman with vision. Her perspective, faith, and support will change his reality. If she doesn’t challenge you, then she’s no good for you. Men who want to stay ordinary will tell you not to have expectations of them. Men who want to be great will expect you to push them, pray with them, and invest in them.”
366. “Time flies, people change. You’re not always needed. There are times to move forward and places to let go.”
367. “Whatever problems arise in a romantic relationship, it’s important to face them together as a couple. If an aspect of the relationship stops working, don’t simply ignore it, but instead address it with your partner. Things change, so respond to them together as they do.” – Anne Nwakama
368. “People like to talk more than they act. They like to sit there and complain and vent. Somehow they think that changes things, when it doesn’t.” -James Patterson
369. “Either people change or they die before they do. It’s one or the other.” – Orochimaru
370. People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours.
371. “Some people aren’t loyal to you… they are loyal to their need of you… Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.”
372. “...all the changes in man’s environment are brought about by his hands. ”
373. “Don’t change so people will like you – Be Yourself and the right people will love the Real You.” – Anonymous
374. “The people who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the ones who do.”– Steve Jobs
375. “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
376. “Be careful of people who want to change you because you think differently than they do.”
377. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth. has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom. which landed in the valley of change.” — Shannon L. Alder
378. “I don’t know that love changes. People change. Circumstances change.” ― Nicholas Sparks
379. “Life has a tendency to provide a person with what they need in order to grow. Our beliefs, what we value in life, provide the roadmap for the type of life that we experience. A period of personal unhappiness reveals that our values are misplaced and we are on the wrong path. Unless a person changes their values and ideas, they will continue to experience discontentment.”―Kilroy J. Oldster
380. “You can not change the people around you, but you can change the people that you choose to be around.”
381. “I want every girl to know that her voice can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
382. “Fly free, my daughter. Be what I could never be and leave the cage forever.” — Nalini Singh, Archangel’s Enigma
383. “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.” — Harold Kushner
384. “Recovery is all about using our power to change our beliefs that are based on faulty data.” ~ Kevin McCormick
385. Making people change because you can't deal with who they are isn't how it's supposed to be done. What needs to be done is for people to pull their heads out of their asses. You say 'cure. I hear 'you're not human enough. - Author: John Scalzi
386. I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, the sun, drowning in the horizon, the smell of rain, and starry nights.
387. "Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler
388. “We’re saying that the way people sustain ongoing, long-term change is through building a better life in ways that matter to them as individuals.” ~ Nicole Kosanke, PhD
390. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.”
391. One small positive thought can change your whole day.
392. “Vulnerability is not weakness. And that myth is profoundly dangerous. Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation. creativity and change.”
393. “Once you become successful, people know where you live, the type of house you live in, the kind of car you drive, the clothes you wear, and so it would be patronising to go and talk like a welder. Welding’s a mystery to me now. You can’t go back, your life changes every day.” — Billy Connolly
394. Sixteen! What a milestone. I remember when you were too young to walk. So much has changed, and I have seen you transform into a strong and determined person whom I trust and admire. Always stay true to yourself. Happy Sweet 16!
395. “If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.” – Anonymous
396. "Fennel, which is the spice for Wednesdays, the day of averages, of middle-aged people. . . . Fennel. . . smelling of changes to come. ” – Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
397. “Ove felt one should not go through life as if everything was exchangeable. As if loyalty was worthless. Nowadays, people change their stuff so often that any expertise in how to make things last becoming superfluous.” – Fredrik Backman, A Man Called Ove
398. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” ― Rob Siltanen
399. People change and forget to tell each other.
400. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. -Amy Poehler
401. “What people have the capacity to choose, they have the ability to change.” ― Madeleine Albright
402. We spend a lot of time and energy wishing those things would change. Do not underestimate the power of this – how much thinking and stressing about other people or things outside of our control contributes to our survival mode and consequently inhibits our success. -Lisa Kardos
403. Pain and weakness are two different things. Pain is a feeling or emotion which is natural but the weakness is something that can be changed into strength.
404. “People coming and going in and out of your life is just another reminder that change is indeed the only constant in life, period.” – Samuel Zulu
405. “If you’re being true to yourself and it isn’t enough for the people around you. change the people around you.”
406. ‘You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.’ – C.S. Lewis
407. “It is impossible to conceive how different things would have turned out if that birth had not happened whenever, wherever, however it did … for millions of people who have lived since, the birth of Jesus made possible not just a new way of understanding life but a new way of living it. It is a truth that, for twenty centuries, there have been untold numbers of men and women who, in untold numbers of ways, have been so grasped by the child who was born, so caught up in the message he taught and the life he lived, that they have found themselves profoundly changed by their relationship with him.” -Frederick Buechner
408. Everything may change but the reality of my love for you will remain. Nothing irrevocable will be able to tear us apart. No matter what comes before us, I’ll always love you.
409. ‘Nobody, not even power, or the time, can change my love towards you. You are my everything, my dear.’
410. “Sure we changed but way deep down you had the same old feelings for me”
411. “When people are ready to, they change. They never do it before then, and sometimes they die before they get around to it.” ― Andy Warhol, Andy Warhol in His Own Words
412. I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, The sound of the ocean, watching the sunset, the smell of rain and starry nights.
413. The dunes change with the wind, but deserts remain the same.
414. "As one individual changes, the system changes.”
415. A good quote for your Tuesday: Things change, people change, but you will always be you,
416. “I’ll never change on you, girl. You my baby.” – NBA Youngboy Quotes About Love
417. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” –Paul Boese
418. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” ―Maya Angelou
419. A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s because she changes it more often. - Oliver Herford
420. They say that successful people are those who dream big, but I believe that they not only believe but their actions are more important in their success. They do hard work to get their desires and to change their dreams into a reality. I wish you strength and a good luck in life.
421. The world is changed by your example. Not by your opinion. Paulo Coelho
422. "Things will get easier, people’s minds will change, and you should be alive to see it.”― Ellen DeGeneres
423. “Don't trust people whose feelings change with time. . . Trust people whose feelings remain the same, even when the time changes. ” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
424. “A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” -Margaret Mead
425. “Of course I can do this. I’m pregnant, not brain-damaged. My condition doesn’t change my personality.”– Christine Feehan
426. “Seasons change, so do cities. People come into your life and people go, but it’s comforting to know: the ones you love are always in your heart and if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away.” – Michael Patrick King
427. “It's not that some people have willpower and some don't... It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.” ― James Gordon
428. Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mommy. Thanks for all the diaper changes, meal times (even when I threw my food on the floor), and putting up with temper tantrums. You really are amazing!
429. Nothing is absolute. Everything changes, everything moves, everything revolves, everything flies and goes away.
430. You can change the world again
431. When life changes the direction of your future, it might be fun to see where those new horizons take you.
432. “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” –Dr. Steve Maraboli
433. “Now I’m fighting cancer, everybody knows that. People ask me all the time about how you go through your life and how’s your day, and nothing is changed for me.”
434. “The real things haven’t changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
435. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” — Marilyn Monroe
436. “The choice, as he saw it, was this: You give up or you work for change. “What’s better for us?” Barack called to the people gathered in the room. “Do we settle for the world as it is, or do we work for the world as it should be?”
437. “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.” ― Plutarch
438. “Humane storytelling is the way to advance society’s understanding of #Autism as it has the potential to change people’s hearts and minds.” – Tom Clements
439. “I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, watching a sunset, the smell of rain, and starry nights.”
440. “One of the hardest things to do is get over something. It doesn’t matter if you’re getting over guilt or betrayal. Moving on is never simple. People try to hold on to something and refuse to move on. Once you have been betrayed so badly that your world is shattered, your attitude about life will change. Once you have accepted that change, nothing will hurt you like that again. ” – by Mareez Reyes
441. “It’s hard work that makes things happen. It’s hard work that creates change.” — Shonda Rhimes, American television producer.
442. “Exploration and experimentation of new ways of being. in isolation. does not support change.” – Pamela Mclean
443. “Money does not change people, people change.”
444. “Time, which changes people, does not alter the image we have of them.” — Marcel Proust
445. We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people act in a certain way. We cannnot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. Chuck Swindoll
446. “This crusade to fix herself was ending right now. She wasn't broken. She saw and interacted with the world in a different way, but that was her. She could change her actions, change her words, change her appearance, but she couldn't change the root of herself. At her core, she would always be autistic. People called it a disorder, but it didn't feel like one. To her, it was simply the way she was.”
447. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it. - Maya Angelou
448. “Praying for the people that hurt you may not change them, but it will change you.”
449. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
450. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
451. “People coming and going in and out of your life is just another reminder that change is indeed the only constant in life, period.” — Samuel Zulu
452. People change for two reasons; either they learned a lot or they’ve been hurt too much.” – Unknown
453. “I wouldn’t have been able to have access to myself or other people, or even been able to take in other people, if I hadn’t changed my life.” ― Bradley Cooper
454. 27. “People with good emotional sobriety take responsibility for maintaining their own good mood. They don’t blame other people for the mood they are in and they don’t wait for someone else to change before they let themselves feel better. They know that like attracts like” – Tian Dayton Ph.D
455. “People always think I’m Jewish and changed my last name from Rabinowitz” – Nathan Lane
456. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
457. “Thank you for loving me. I’m so sure it will never change. Thank you for being a part of my life and making it the best it can be.”
458. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” C.S Lewis
459. “Life is funny. Things change. people change. but you will always be you. so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.” – Zayn Malik
460. “Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.” — Malcolm X
461. “As you navigate through the rest of your life, be open to collaboration. Other people and other people’s ideas are often better than your own. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.”
462. “I got out of bed after I read that exchange and stripped my clothes off to look in the mirror. Periodically I found myself doing this out of a kind of compulsion, though nothing about me ever seemed to change. My hip bones still jutted out unattractively on either side of my pelvis, and my abdomen was still hard and round to the touch. I looked like something that had dropped off a spoon too quickly, before it had time to set. My shoulders were freckled with broken, violet coloured capillaries. For a while I stood there just looking at myself and feeling my repulsion get deeper and deeper, as if I was experimenting to see how much I could feel. Eventually I heard a ringing noise in my bag and went to try and find it.”
463. “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.” — Elon Musk
464. “We but mirror the world. All the tendencies present in the outer world are to be found in the world of our body. If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. This is the divine mystery supreme. A wonderful thing it is and the source of our happiness. We need not wait to see what others do.”~ Mahatma Gandhi
465. “You are in charge of your feelings. beliefs. and actions. And you teach others how to behave toward you. While you cannot change other people. you can influence them through your own behaviors and actions. By being a living role model of what you want to receive from others. you create more of what you want in your life.” – Eric Allenbaugh
466. “Yoga changed my life. Have fun and work hard because it will totally pay off.” — Jennifer Aniston
467. “I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, watching a sunset, the smell of rain, and starry nights.” — Brooke Hampton.
468. “When people ask me whether being in the White House has changed my husband, I can honestly say that when it comes to his character, and his convictions and his heart, Barack Obama is still the same man I fell in love with all those years ago.” – Michelle Obama
469. “Money does not change people, people change.” Bad Bunny
470. “If you’re reading these words, perhaps it’s because something has kicked open the door for you, and you’re ready to embrace change. It isn’t enough to appreciate change from afar, or only in the abstract, or as something that can happen to other people but not to you. We need to create change for ourselves, in a workable way, as part of our everyday lives.” ― Sharon Salzberg, The Power of Meditation: A 28-Day Programme for Real Happiness
471. “Being pregnant is a miracle from God and I’m forever grateful and my life has forever changed” – stressfreemommies
472. “Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their needs. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.” – Unknown
473. “It’s time for us as a people to start making some changes. Let’s change the way we eat, let’s change the way we live, and let’s change the way we treat each other.”
474. “Love hurts when it changes us.“
475. If you're passionate, be passionate enough to fail. Fail small, accept responsibility, repeat. The people who make change are the survivors of serial failure. - Author: Seth Godin
476. The dead never truly die. They simply change form. - Suzy Kassem
477. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled.”—Ally Condie
478. Knowing your weaknesses hasn’t changed how I view you at all. As a matter of fact, I love you more. And nothing else holds water. It’s you for me, no matter what happens
479. “He gave me the only answer he could—that history proved time and again it was difficult to change what people believed as truth.”
480. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
481. I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. - Marilyn Monroe
482. “They say that people don’t change, they just hide their true selves. With that being said, I genuinely applaud you for hiding your true, horrible self from the only person that you promised not to.”
483. “Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence in the future.” ~ Alice Walker
484. “I don't have to say a word. She just looks at me and sees who I am and how I feel and accepts it. She doesn't try to change it or wants to change it. That person. There are a billion people but I imagine there's only one of her.”
485. To make a million, start with $900,000.” Morton Shulman. 72.. If there is anyone to whom I owe money, I’m prepared to forget it if they are.” Errol Flynn 73.. A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist.”Franklin Jones. 74.. There were times my pants were so thin I could sit on a dime and tell if it was heads or tails.” -Spencer Tracy quotes 75.. I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.” -Jackie Mason 76.. When people ask me if I have any spare change, I tell them I have it at home in my spare wallet.”-Nick Arnette 77.. Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won’t be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.” -Henny Youngman 78.. If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept it all to themselves.” -Lane KirklandFunny Money Quotes and Sayings
486. I absolutely agree with Harrington’s sentiment here: people are capable of making fundamental changes in their lives. If you aren’t happy with who you are, you can work to grow, including overcoming your addiction.
487. “Seasons change, so do cities. People come into your life and people go, but it’s comforting to know: the ones you love are always in your heart and if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away. ” – Michael Patrick King
488. "All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward.” —Ellen Glasgow"
489. I cannot change the seasons or the wind, but I can change myself
490. “Rain or Storm change its geography and route when they see you standing ready to face them.” –Sandeep Ravidutt Sharma
491. People change and things go wrong, but always remember, life goes on.
492. “Spending time with negative people can be the fastest way to ruin a good mood. Their pessimistic outlooks and gloomy attitude can decrease our motivation and change the way we feel. But allowing a negative person to dictate your emotions gives them too much power in your life. Make a conscious effort to choose your attitude.”
493. Some life lessons don’t ever change. They need to be highlighted and they need to be remembered throughout our entire lives. But how you embrace them will distinguish you from the pack. —Brooke Shields
494. “You are my hero and that will never change. You still can dry my tears with just a smile.” — Natalie Grant, “I’ll Always Be Your Baby”
495. “I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.” — Henry Youngman
496. Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Sunday.
497. “You know, I understand the way that some people view manual labor. With a kind of sneer, looking down your nose at it, like it’s less. But I’ve never found anything more satisfying than going out and making a change with my own two hands. Seeing a project through from start to finish, knowing that what I did…that it changed something. The shape of an object, the landscape. When you’re fighting fires, that your hands helped put up the blockade that preserved the wilderness. That you dug those trenches, ran those fire lines that saved houses, trees, animals. Lives. There’s no shame in it.”
498. Addiction is not something you can get over with ease. It stays with you for your life, which is why relapse prevention is critical in your journey to sobriety. Take a look at these recovery inspiration quotes to keep yourself motivated and on the right track. “Recovery from addiction requires hard work, a proper attitude, and learning skills to stay sober, not drinking alcohol or using other drugs. Successful drug recovery or alcohol recovery involves changing attitudes, acquiring knowledge, and developing skills to meet the many challenges of sobriety.” — Dr. Dennis Daley “I used drugs to feel better. I quit drugs to be better.” — Unknown “Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change it.” — James Lee Curtis “Recovery: It will be challenging. It will be worth it. You will relapse, and that’s ok, as long as you keep fighting.” — Unknown “There is no shame in beginning again, for you to get a chance to build bigger and better than before.” — Unknown “Recovery is not for people who need it. It’s for people who want it.” — Unknown “Never underestimate a recovering addict. We fight for our lives every day in ways most people will never understand.” — Unknown “There’s not a drug on earth that can make life meaningful.” — Unknown “Recovery is a process. It takes time. It takes patience. It takes everything you’ve got.” — Unknown “Be stronger than your strongest excuse.” — Unknown “It’s a beautiful day to be sober.” — Unknown “Someone once told me, ‘I heard you finally got rid of your addiction.’ I smiled and said, ‘No, addiction doesn’t work like that. Once you have it, you will always have it. I just choose not to feed it.” — Unknown “You don’t get over an addiction by stopping using. You recover by creating a new life where it is easier to not use. If you don’t create a new life, then all the factors that brought you to your addiction will catch up with you again.” — Unknown “If you chased your recovery like you chased your high, you would never relapse again.” — Unknown “Drugs take you to hell, disguised as heaven.” — Donald Lyn Frost “It’s gonna get harder before it gets easier, but it will get better. You just gotta make it through the hard stuff first.” — Unknown “If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is to stop digging.” — Unknown “It’s not that some people have willpower and some don’t. It’s that some people are ready to change and others are not.” — Unknown “Recovery didn’t open the gates of heaven and let me in. Recovery opened the gates of hell and let me out.” — Unknown “Recovery is about progression, not perfection.” — Unknown “I am not defined by my relapses, but in my decision to remain in recovery despite them.” — Unknown “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” — C.S. Lewis “I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.” — Unknown “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.” — Richard Evans “The goal isn’t to be sober. The goal is to love yourself so much that you don’t have to drink.” — Unknown “My recovery must come first, so that everything I love in life does not have to come last.” — Unknown “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.” — Unknown “It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.” — Confucius “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” — George Chakiris Don’t just rely on traditional methods of getting sober. There are plenty of new approaches that hold promise in treating addictions. Know when to seek extra help, and know how to control and cope with cravings for long-term success. Addiction is becoming an epidemic in the U.S. 40 million Americans aged 12 and up are addicted to nicotine, alcohol or other drugs. These numbers are on the rise. It’s time for society to recognize and acknowledge the pain, chaos, and turmoil that addiction causes. Addiction can be deadly. In Washington State, 15 per 100,000 people die from drug-related causes. However, getting sober is not easy. Addiction often has a stronger hold on an addict’s lives than they’d like to believe. There are plenty of ways for staying motivated when getting sober. Find strength within the following addiction quotes and recovery saying. They offer inspiration for those in recovery.
499. “I define wholehearted living as engaging in our lives from a place of worthiness. It means cultivating the courage. compassion. and connection to wake up in the morning and think. no matter what gets done and how much is left undone. I am enough. It’s going to bed at night thinking. Yes. I am imperfect and vulnerable and sometimes afraid. but that doesn’t change the truth that I am brave and worthy of love and belonging.”
500. “No one changes the world who isn’t obsessed.” —Billie Jean King
501. He took his pain and turned it into something beautiful. Into something that people connect to. And that’s what good music does. It speaks to you. It changes you. – Hannah Harrington
502. Loss is nothing else but change, and change is nature’s delight. - Marcus Aurelius
503. Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while. — Kin Hubbard
504. Ever since you came into my life, you changed everything in my life for the better. We may not be from the same family, but I do believe that our bond is much stronger than that of any other sisters.”
505. She found herself and the game changed
506. “My anxiety is silent. You wouldn't even notice a change on the outside but I'm honestly so stressed I can't even manage simple tasks. People call me lazy when, in reality, I'm just overwhelmed.”
507. Money does not change people, people change.
508. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
509. “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Buckminster Fuller
510. “Sometimes I hear people saying, ‘Nothing has changed’. Come and walk in my shoes.”
511. "Growing up happens when you start having things you look back on and wish you could change.” ― Cassandra Clare
512. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
513. “I am old, Gandalf. I don’t look it, but I am beginning to feel it in my heart of hearts. Well-preserved indeed! Why, I feel all thin, sort of stretched, if you know what I mean: like butter that has been scraped over too much bread. That can’t be right. I need a change, or something.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
514. “Mindfulness meditation doesn’t change life. Life remains as fragile and unpredictable as ever. Meditation changes the heart’s capacity to accept life as it is.” – Sylvia Boorstein
515. “All meaningful and lasting change starts first in your imagination and then works its way out. Imagination is more important than knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
516. “Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions. Always believe in yourself. do your thing. and don’t care if they like it.”
517. “You can’t change everything in one night, but one night can change everything.” – John Updike
518. “Progress changes consciousness, and when people’s consciousness changes, then their awareness of what is possible changes as well a virtuous circle.”
519. You're seeing it more and more. People are making career changes searching for better opportunities, greener pastures, or because early retirement is calling. Included is a Spanish translation for diverse working communities.
520. “I'm convinced of this — Good done anywhere is good done everywhere. For a change, start by speaking to people rather than walking by them like they're stones that don't matter. As long as you're breathing, it's never too late to do some good.” — Dr. Maya Angelou
521. Obviously as I'm getting older, I'm seeing changes in my body that I may not like ... but I do love food, and I'm from the South. I'm not gonna lie, I eat fried chicken, I love macaroni and cheese, and I love grits. - Author: Erin Andrews
522. “Maybe you’re not perfect, but you’re willing to actually look at yourself and take some kind of accountability. That’s a change. It might not mean that you can turn everything around, but I think there’s something incredibly hopeful about that.”
523. “People come and go, friends change like the weather but I know my sister is here forever.”
524. “People don't change, they just have momentary steps outside of their true character.” ― Chad Kultgen
525. “Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” – Lao Tzu
526. Don’t change so people will like you
527. “People who can change and change again are so much more reliable and happier than those who can’t.”― Stephen Fry
528. “Pain changes people, it makes them trust less, overthink more, and shut people out.”
529. “Melancholia is, I believe, a musical problem: a dissonance, a change in rhythm. While on the outside everything happens with the vertiginous rhythm of a cataract, on the inside is the exhausted adagio of drops of water falling from time to tired time. For this reason the outside, seen from the melancholic inside, appears absurd and unreal, and constitutes ‘the farce we all must play’. But for an instant – because of a wild music, or a drug, or the sexual act carried to its climax – the very slow rhythm of the melancholic soul does not only rise to that of the outside world: it overtakes it with an ineffably blissful exorbitance, and the soul then thrills animated by delirious new energies”
530. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” — Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol
531. “Every time you feel depressed about something, try to identify a corresponding negative thought you had just prior to and during the depression. Because these thoughts have actually created your bad mood, by learning to restructure them, you can change your mood.” – David D. Burns
532. “Behavior is communication. Change the environment and behaviors will change.” – Lana David
533. Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world…would do this, it would change the earth. ― William Faulkner
534. “Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.” – Eckhart Tolle
535. Being genius is not enough, it takes courage to change people's hearts.
536. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. —Margaret Mead, anthropologist
537. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” ―Lalah Deliah
538. I knew who I was this morning but I’ve changed a few times since then.
539. You lost me when you completely changed. I’m moving on, not knowing what’s ahead, but knowing that the best is mine and everything will end in smiles and laughter.
540. “Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.” – Karen Kaiser Clark
541. To learn you must be willing to change. To change you must be willing to suffer. To suffer you must be willing to work
542. “People don’t change. They just find new ways to lie.”