Updated: Jan 15
1. “When in doubt, overdress” – Vivienne Westwood
2. “Life isn’t perfect, but your dress can be.”
3. Midnight memories.
4. “Let get our prom on”
5. “Take more chances, dance more dances”
6. Crazy nights make the best memories.
7. “Keep your heels, head, and standards high.” – Coco Chanel
8. Tonight, we are young. So, let's set the world on fire. We can burn brighter than the sun. — Fun., "We Are Young"
9. “Always wear your invisible crown.”
10. If you can't be the prom queen, then make sure you're the dancing queen.
11. Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment. — Doja Cat, "Say So"
12. “Keep your heels, head, and standards high.”
13. “Together is my favorite place to be.” — Unknown
14. Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.
15. “I PROMise this won’t be the last photo I post tonight.”
16. Happy girls shine brighter.
17. “I never miss a chance to dance.”
18. “Keep calm and think prom.”
19. People will stare. Make it worth their while. — Harry Winston
20. Spending the whole night dancing, because we’ll sleep when we're older.
21. Always follow the call of the disco ball.
22. I wish some nights lasted forever.
23. “I figure if I’m going to be a mess, I’m going to be a HOT mess” – Mindy Kaling
24. Friends who slay together stay together.
25. The time is right for dancing in the street. — David Bowie, "Dancing in the Street"
26. Best friends? Best gang? Best squad?
27. You can dance. You can jive. Having the time of your life. See that girl. Watch that scene. Digging the dancing queen. — ABBA, "Dancing Queen"
28. Everyone has friends they can’t live without. They have got to be present no matter the occasion, more so for important events like the prom night! Seize the night and make it the best events ever with your friends. Spread the cheer on social media and let everyone know of your squad!
29. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf
30. “Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” — Dr. Seuss
31. “If the whole world was watching, I’d still dance with you.” – Niall Horan, “This Town”
32. “Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.”
33. Being yourself is the prettiest thing you can be.
34. “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.”
35. Let’s make tonight amazing!
36. Stay golden, girl.
37. Always wear your invisible crown.
38. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades. — Audrey Hepburn
39. I spent two hours getting ready so you better like this pic.
40. Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.
41. I never miss a chance to dance.
42. “The best memories are the ones you make together” – Unknown
43. “Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” — Elvis Presley, “Can’t Help Falling In Love”
44. “Dance first, think later.”
45. “With nights like these, who needs the days?”
46. Said yes to the (prom) dress.
47. There's no such thing as a dress that's too big.
48. Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight!
49. “Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.” — Unknown
50. “And your heart’s against my chest. Your lips pressed to my neck. I’m falling for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet. And with a feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now.” — Ed Sheeran, “Kiss Me”
51. We get so worried about being pretty. Let’s be kind, let’s enjoy, let’s be funny!
52. Our days were numbered by nights on too many rooftops. They said we'd burn so bright. We burn this city and go. — Cartel, "Burn This City"
53. “A picture is worth a thousand words, but the memories are priceless.” — Unknown
54. Take more chances, dance more dances.
55. Prom has all the elements of a popular story. It reeks of all-Americanness, tension, drama. It has romance. Pretty dresses. Dancing. Limos. High school. — Adora Svitak
56. “Memories are timeless treasures of the heart” – Unknown
57. Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends. — Kate Spade
58. I PROMise this won't be the last photo I post tonight.
59. I wanna dance in the dark. We gonna light up the night. — Rihanna, "Dance in the Dark"
60. Getting you a date to prom is so hard that the hypothetical idea itself is actually used to cut diamonds. — John Green, "Paper Towns"
61. Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
62. Double trouble on the dance floor.
63. Dance like no one’s watching. Because they aren’t. They’re checking their phone.
64. “I spent two hours getting ready so you better like this pic.”
65. “You make me happy in a way no one else can.” — Unknown
66. Putting on a PROMinent Display
67. If the whole world was watching, I'd still dance with you. — Niall Horan, "This Town"
68. “Republican Party, Democratic Party, Dance Party”
69. All I want is good music, great friends, bright lights and late nights.
70. “Live for the moments you can’t put into words.” — Kid Rock
71. “Why be moody when you can shake your booty.” – Unknown
72. Prom first. Think later.
73. Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
74. Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. — Martha Graham
75. I cannot see heaven being much better than this.
76. Life is a lot more fun when you have your favorite outfit on.
77. Being happy never goes out of style. — Lilly Pulitzer
78. “I love when we dance to our favorite songs.” — Unknown
79. I woke up like this.
80. The whole place was dressed to the nines and we were dancing like we’re made of starlight. — Taylor Swift, "Starlight"
81. Tonight, we are young. So, let’s set the world on fire. We can burn brighter than the sun.” – Fun., “We Are Young”
82. Nothing last forever, least we got these memories. — J. Cole, "Nothing Lasts Forever"
83. Life is short. Wear your party dress!
84. “Tonight, we are young. So, let’s set the world on fire. We can burn brighter than the sun.” –Fun.
85. “I said, ‘Oh my, what a marvelous tune.’ It was the best night, never would forget how we moved.” – Taylor Swift, “Starlight”
86. “She was quite ready to be fallen in love with.” — Jane Austen
87. Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress. — Kiera Cass
88. Keep calm and think prom.
89. Prom nights are full of adventure and experiences. It is a wild coaster ride with your friends and your possible love interest. The night is also a moment to reflect and marvel at how far you have come and think of where you are headed. While the night is heavy with emotion, it is also bursting with fun and celebration.
90. With nights like these, who needs the days?
91. PROM PUNS
92. This is PROMising to be a wonderful night
93. You never know how strong you are until you dance all night in heels.
94. You can find a seat here but your place is on the dance floor
95. I'm here for a good time, not a long time. — Big Sean, "Blessings"
96. Dance first. Think later. – Kathryn Petras
97. Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes. — Dua Lipa, "Levitating"
98. “One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” – Avicii, ‘The Nights’
99. Once you’ve grown up you can’t come back. — Peter Pan
100. Never miss a chance to dance.
101. Yea, we are pretending to like each other in this photo.
102. It might feel like the end, but it's really a new beginning.
103. People married three or four times, but your senior prom is one in a lifetime experience.
104. “You can dance. You can jive. Having the time of your life. See that girl. Watch that scene. Digging the dancing queen.” – ABBA, “Dancing Queen”
105. “We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we may as well dance.”
106. “Spending the whole night dance, because we’ll sleep when we die”
107. No matter what happens, I woke up like this.
108. “I didn’t choose the glam life, the glam life chose me.”
109. The night is here, don’t let go.
110. Life isn't perfect, but your dress can be.
111. “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight”
112. Dancing in heels should count as a superpower.
113. “When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change. ‘Cause you’re amazing just the way you are.” — Bruno Mars, “Just The Way You Are”
114. Shine, go ahead and shine. Don't dim your light for any haters, baby, make 'em blind. — Kim Petras, "Shinin'"
115. “People will stare. Make it worth their while” – Harry Winston
116. “Shine bright like a diamond.” – Rihanna, “Diamonds”
117. Tonight I’m gonna dance for all that we’ve been through.
118. Don’t be afraid to dance to the beat of your own drum.
119. “Too glam to give a damn.”
120. “Yeah, we were dancing. Like it was the first time, first time. Yeah, we were dancing. Dancing with our hands tied, hands tied.” — Taylor Swift, “Dancing With Our Hands Tied”
121. “I never want to stop making memories with you.” — Beverly Preston
122. Prom night is really all about love. The dresses, the decorations, the excitement, and the events…they are all icing on the cake! Prom night is where young ones are introduced to love and the night really is a big deal, no matter what others say!
123. Making memories with you is my favourite thing to do.
124. Shall we dance?
125. I didn't choose the glam life, the glam life chose me.
126. I am always tired, but never for you.
127. This night is sparkling, don’t let go!
128. “I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.” — Rumi
129. The good things in life are better with you.
130. “You never know how strong you are until you dance all night in heels.”
131. Rule #1: Never miss a chance to dance.
132. I wish tonight could last forever so we never have to say goodbye.
133. “Prom night feels right”
134. “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” – Oscar wilde
135. Baby keep on dancing like you ain't got a choice. — Dua Lipa, "Physical"
136. “Putting the work into my twerk”
137. “Baby, I’m dancing in the dark with you between my arms.” — Ed Sheeran, “Perfect”
138. “Someday, you’ll be looking back on your life. At the memories, this is gonna be one of those nights.” – Tim McGraw, “One Of Those Nights”
139. “I wish tonight could last forever so we never have to say goodbye.”
140. Dancing is a shortcut to happiness.
141. Dance first, think later.
142. Friends are important because as one grows older, they remain far and few. Keep your friends close now and from now onward. Celebrate the night in your own special way. Don’t forget to click pictures with your best friend and let them know how much you value their presence in your life.
143. “I never liked that song until I danced to it with you.” — Chelsea Stark
144. The night you danced like you knew our lives would never be the same. — Taylor Swift, "Long Live"
145. “You like my hair, gee thanks, just bought it” – Ariana Grande, ‘ 7 rings’
146. Too glam to give a damn.
147. “A lot goes down when we dress up.”
148. “Life is a lot more fun when you have your favorite outfit on.”
149. “I cannot see heaven being much better than this.”
150. “This PROM is Da Bomb Dot Com”
151. “The best thing to onto in life is each other” – Audrey Hepburn
152. I never liked that song until I danced to it with you. — Chelsea Stark
153. Keep your heels, head and standards high. — Coco Chanel
154. Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. — Dr. Seuss
155. “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” — Unknown
156. “I wish some nights lasted forever.”
157. Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
158. “If the whole world was watching, I’d still dance with you.” — Niall Horan, “This Town
159. And so the night begins.
160. “If you can’t be the prom queen, then make sure you’re the dancing queen.”
161. “I am everything I am, because you loved me.” — Celine Dion, “Because You Loved Me”
162. “Better late than ugly”
163. Total PROMination
164. “Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle”
165. A lot goes down when we dress up.
166. Oh, yeah, under the kitchen lights, you still look like dynamite. — Troye Sivan, "Dance to This"
167. “Part of the PROM squad”
168. “It might feel like the end, but it’s really a new beginning.”
169. A picture is worth a thousand words but the memories are priceless.
170. “When my makeup is on point, my life is on point”
171. We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we may as well dance.
172. “A little party never killed nobody.” –Fergie
173. A strange and magical night with you.