800 Best Quotes About No Drama: Work Hard, Have Fun
1. “I want to be pampered and spoiled silly. No stress, no drama, no lies, no games, just peace, love and serenity.” – Toni Payne
2. I don't want no drama in my life, even though we have a little bit, but no more letting people control you. That's drama, because then you become something that you're not. - Author: Mary J. Blige
3. Now I'd like someone to tell me there is no drama in real life! - Author: Alexandre Dumas
4. “Welcome to the beach. No watches. No worries. No clock. No cares. No deadlines. No drama.”
5. ‘Sacrifice is a rather dramatic way of putting it. What’s done is for their good as well as ours.‘”
6. "I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me" - 'End Game'
7. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.”
8. “Your feelings are valid. You have every right to feel whatever emotion you want. You aren’t being dramatic. You aren’t over-exaggerating. You’re feeling. And that’s okay.”
9. When you run for president, you have certain obligations. One of them would be to avoid even the appearance of conflicts of interest.
10. “No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.”
11. “Change means movement. Movement means friction. Only in the frictionless vacuum of a nonexistent abstract world can movement or change occur without that abrasive friction of conflict.” – Saul Alinsky
12. “If you give up, it’s over. But if you don’t give up, the day will come when you’ll be glad you didn’t give up.” ~ Masato
13. “Often those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks.”
14. “Humans are lonely creators. Humans always desire and yearn for others. Humans thirst for ambitions. When things don’t go their way, they start thirsting for it even more.” ~ Jeon In-Hwa
15. “I found peace of mind when I walked away from small fights not worth fighting. I stopped fighting for people who gossiped about me.” –Dana Arcuri