450 Best Quotes About Peace To Inspire Tranquility (2023)
Updated: Jan 15
1. The Good News: If you make a genuine effort to strive for peace in all your interactions — with enemies as well as friends — the Lord will hear your prayers in times of need.
2. Inner peace doesn’t come from getting what we want, but from remembering who we are.
3. “You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems, but by confronting them courageously. You will find peace not in denial, but in victory.” ~ J. Donald Walters
4. “Pursue the goal of peace along with everyone—and holiness as well, because no one will see the Lord without it.”
5. “If you want to end the war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.”~ Malala Yousafzai
6. "Learning to distance yourself from all the negativity is one of the greatest lessons to achieve inner peace.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
7. We must restore hope to young people, help the old, be open to the future, spread love. Be poor among the poor. We need to include the excluded and preach peace.
8. The Good News: All of our successes are a result of God’s power, and it is only through His power that we can achieve peace.
9. “May the Lord of peace himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with all of you.”
10. "If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.” — Frank Sinatra
11. “Run to the rescue with love, and peace will follow.” ~ River Phoenix
12. “Peace is not the highest goal in life. It is the most fundamental requirement.” ~ Sadhguru
13. "Peace is costly, but it is worth the expense.” — African proverb
14. “Happy are people who make peace, because they will be called God’s children.”
15. "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.” ― John Lennon, Imagine
16. Peace by persuasion has a pleasant sound, but I think we should not be able to work it. We should have to tame the human race first, and history seems to show that that cannot be done.
17. "Peace is always beautiful.” ― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
18. "You have peace when you make it with yourself.” ― Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet in Heaven
19. "Do not look for happiness outside yourself. The awakened seek happiness inside.” ― Peter Deunov
20. “Peace only comes from accepting the inevitable and taming our desires.” ~ The Ancient Sage
21. “I think it’s naive to pray for world peace if we’re not going to change the form in which we live.” ~ Godfrey Reggio
22. "Peace is not absence of conflict; it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.” — President Ronald Reagan
23. The Good News: Living a life free from sin is not an easy task. However, those who manage to avoid temptation will be rewarded.
24. “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” ~ Albert Einstein