1. “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.”
2. “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.”
3. “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.”
4. Whether it’s a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen, I’m here for you.
5. Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha. - Robert Brault
6. To those who love us best.”
7. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. “
8. “When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.” – Mary Kay Ash
9. You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality in the mind next to honor. - Aristotle
10. Encouraging Words For A Friend Going Through A Tough Time
11. “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.”
12. Keep on rolling, babe.
13. When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. - Cathy Guisewite
14. “A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.“
15. “You could be the world’s best garbage man, the world’s best model; it don’t matter what you do if you’re the best.” – Muhammad Ali
16. “Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.” – Dylan Thomas
17. “It is better to light a candle than to curse the dark.” – Unknown
18. “The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.”
19. “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.”
20. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.”
21. “It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.”
23. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. - Henry Thoreau
24. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie Boom
25. “If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.”
26. You’ve got this. I believe in you.
27. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein
28. “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”
29. “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
30. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
31. “Out of the night that covers me, black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be, for my unconquerable soul.” – W.E. Henley, Invictus
32. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.” – Robert Tew
33. Stick your chin up, chest out, and shoulders back. You can do this.
34. Every day may not be good…but there’s something good in every day.
35. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
36. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
37. “A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill requires only our silence; which costs us nothing.”
38. “Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.”
39. “There are no quick fixes to grief. No easy answers. Every expression of grief that wants to be felt and honoured and given its space, must be allowed…in order to heal.” – Tom Zuba
40. I adore you. I have never met someone this intelligent. Also, you have the kindest heart, and that’s what I love the most about you. Everything will be fine if your heart is full of light. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about.
41. “The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
42. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
43. You are my one and only inspiration, mate. I have never met someone as smart and creative as you are, and it makes me feel so special because you chose me to be your friend. You’re gonna handle everything.
44. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
45. I know you can accomplish anything that you put your mind to do, never say, I can’t do this. You have control of your destiny. - Anonymous
46. Remember, the night’s always darkest just before dawn.
47. God gave you this life because he knew you were strong enough to live it. - Anonymous
48. I’ve always admired you. I know you can do anything if you try hard enough, and nothing can stop you from being the best. There’s nothing holding you back. I believe in you, buddy!
49. “Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.”
50. “Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.“
51. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”
52. Take a deep breath, it’s just a bad day, not a bad life. - Anonymous
53. “If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.” – Flavia Weedn
54. My friend, you are not alone, we are always here to support you. Rise and know there is someone there for you. - Anonymous
55. Everybody fails. Not everybody keeps on trying. Be the anomaly!
56. I always believe in you. No matter what you do, no matter where you are. You are the smartest, the most talented, the wisest person I know, therefore you can do anything. Godspeed, fella.
57. “In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
58. “A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” – Maya Angelou
59. Believe in yourself as much as I do and nothing will ever stop you from achieving your dreams.
60. You are such an amazing person; no one in the world is like you. continue doing the good word and May God bless you abundantly. - Anonymous
61. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – John Lennon
62. You have everything you already need to get to where you want to go.
63. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
64. I can’t even explain how proud of you I am. With every day I admire you, even more, I don’t think there is anything you cannot do. You’re amazing and I love you, fella. Keep doing what you’re doing.
65. Who do you need me to be for you right now?
66. “A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.”
67. “Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.”
68. I’ll be there with you every step of the way.
69. I want you to be so happy that other people get happy just by looking at you!
70. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
71. When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. - Les Brown
72. “When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, when the road you're trudging seems all uphill, when the funds are low and the debts are high, and you want to smile but you have to sigh, when care is pressing you down a bit - rest if you must, but don't you quit.” – Edgar Guest, Don’t Quit
73. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
74. “A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.”
75. Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is. - Anne Frank
76. “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.”
77. “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”
78. Don’t give up, persevere to the end. Your perseverance will finally pay off. The fruits are always rewarding. - Anonymous
79. Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock. - Anonymous
80. Bad decisions make good stories. - Ellis Vidler
81. The more we nurture our friendships, the greater the happiness that comes our way. - Anonymous
82. See the obstacles and feel the pain. But don’t dwell on them. With the right mindset, nothing in life is insurmountable.
83. Whatever you need, you know where to find it. I’ll always be there to support you.
84. “Practice like you’ve never won. Perform like you've never lost.” – Bernard Asuncion
85. “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
86. “Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly/ Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow.” – Langston Hughes, Dreams
87. Overthinking ruins you. It ruins the situation. Twists things around. Makes you worry. Just makes everything worse that it actually is. - Karen Salmansohn
88. If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves. - David Allen
89. Swap that judgment for self-love, replace that hate with self-compassion.
90. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. – Thomas Edison
91. Stop hoping for things to happen, get moving, and make them happen. - Anonymous
92. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” –Gandhi
93. “There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.“
94. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
95. “Friends are the family you choose.“
96. Sometimes, the best encouraging words for a friend feeling down are funny in nature…
97. “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.”
98. Good Words Of Encouragement For A Sick Friend (Words Of Encouragement To A Friend Feeling Down)
99. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
100. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
101. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”
102. Stop beating yourself up. You are a work in progress. - Anonymous
103. God is greater than any one of us. Trust in him and He is always ready to solve our problems. - Anonymous
104. “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.”
105. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”
106. Courage isn't having the strength to go on. It is going on when you don’t have strength. - Napoleon Bonaparte
107. The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. - Vince Lombardi
108. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.”
109. It’s okay. You’re okay. We’re here for you now and always.
110. You can be anything you want to be, start thinking positively, and aim the goal. - Anonymous
111. Good Words Of Encouragement For A Sick Friend
112. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.”
113. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
114. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
115. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
116. Looking for messages of encouragement for a friend who falls in the “best friend” category? Check out this next section:
117. “At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” – Christine Mason Miller
118. “Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.”
119. Never dwell on one obstacle for too long. Tomorrow is another day. - Anonymous
120. “Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles…Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else.” – Brian Tracy
121. “The tender friendships one gives up, on parting, leave their bite on the heart, but also a curious feeling of a treasure somewhere buried.”
122. It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always. - Oprah Winfrey
123. And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, what if you fly? - Erin Hanson
124. “Nothing in this world is impossible to a willing heart.” – Abraham Lincoln
125. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
126. “Friendship is a wildly underrated medication.”
127. “The best time to make friends is before you need them.”
128. “A ship in harbour is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.” – John Shedd
129. Enjoy the little things in life; the little things are the ones that make big things. - Anonymous
130. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory. - George Patton
131. The best is yet to come. Trust in the process.
132. “A man does not have to be an angel to be a saint.” – Albert Schweitzer
133. Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else. - Brian Tracy
134. A journey starts with one step, make that step today, and move out of your comfort zone. - Anonymous
135. “We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over.”
136. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”
137. There is no better time than to start today. If you have an idea, put it into practice today. A step at a time takes you closer to your dream. - Anonymous
138. “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”
139. You are enough.
140. “True friendship ought never to conceal what it thinks.”
141. There are so many good things to celebrate in life, always be positive in life. - Anonymous
142. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!” – Henry Ford
143. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.”
144. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.”
145. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves." - Viktor Frankl
146. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
147. “The past is gone, the future is not here, now I am free of both. Right now, I choose joy.” – Deepak Chopra
148. “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”
149. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
150. Take a deep breath. It’s a bad day, not a bad life.
151. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – The Dalai Lama
152. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. - Maya Angelou
153. “And even though it's hard, and I may struggle through it all, you may see me struggle...But you will NEVER see me fall.” – Joyce Alcantara, You Will Never See Me Fall
154. Everything will be OK in the end, if it’s not OK, it’s not the end. - Anonymous
155. “Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.” – Jordan Peterson
156. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
157. “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.“
158. A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down. - Anonymous
159. “How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em.”
160. You deserve to celebrate yourself.
161. Humorous Words Of Encouragement To A Friend Feeling Down
162. Encouraging Words for Your Best Friend
163. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
164. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
165. “Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.”
166. Just because you are soft doesn’t mean you are not a force. Honey and wildfire are both the color gold. - Victoria Erickson
167. “People who wonder whether the glass if half empty or half full are missing the point. The glass is refillable.” - Unknown
168. Just because something isn't happening for you right now, it doesn't mean it never will. -Anonymous
169. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
170. Comforting Words to a Friend in Need
171. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
172. “Have a good time. Life is too short to get bogged down and be discouraged. You have to keep moving. You have to keep going. Put one foot in front of the other, smile, and just keep on rolling.” – Kobe Bryant
173. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
174. It always seems impossible until it is done. - Nelson Mandela
175. “Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.”
176. “Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.” – Germany Kent
177. I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world. - Thomas A. Edi
178. Remember, what seems bad doesn’t have to stay that way. You can reframe everything negative into a positive!
179. I am so very proud to call you my friend.
180. Everything you need to accomplish your goals is already in you. - Anonymous
181. “Believe you can and you're halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
182. “One of the tasks of true friendship is to listen compassionately and creatively to the hidden silences. Often secrets are not revealed in words, they lie concealed in the silence between the words or in the depth of what is unsayable between two people.”
183. It will pass, we can ride it out together. - Anonymous
184. “The sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful and so are you!” – Unknown
185. Remember, where you are now is not where you’ll be forever.
186. “No one is perfect. That’s why pencils have erasers!” – Wolfgang Riebe
187. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” – Charles Dickens
188. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
189. Sometimes, you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right. - Anonymous
190. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Eddison
191. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
192. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot, and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
193. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
194. “A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.”
195. “If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends — you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue.”
196. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
197. For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. - Mary Kay Ash
198. Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring. - Anonymous
199. “Refuse failure. No matter how difficult the obstacles, find a way to around them.” – JJ Goldwag
200. Trust me, you are more beautiful, courageous, talented, and intelligent than you’re giving yourself credit for. Believe in yourself.
201. “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.”
202. You have more strength than you could ever possibly know.
203. “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.”
204. Every single time you struggle is another chance to grow.
205. Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up. - Brittany Burgunder
206. “There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.”
207. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”
208. “Make new friends, but keep the old; Those are silver, these are gold.”
209. If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions. - Katherine Hepburn
210. “The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when someone asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.”
211. “The royal road to a man’s heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.”
212. When you are going through hell, keep ongoing. Never never never give up. - Anonymous
213. People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
214. Remember, greatness never comes from comfort zones.
215. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lau Tzu
216. “Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.” – Robert Brault
217. “It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
218. People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do. - Lewis Cass
219. Encouraging Words For A Best Friend (Words Of Encouragement To A Friend Feeling Down)
220. “Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
221. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
222. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. - C.S. Lewis
223. I know that sometimes you feel down. But there’s no need to. You are amazing in each and every way, you have the kindest soul and the brightest mind. I know you can do anything, buddy.
224. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself — and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.”
225. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
226. Promise that you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. - Anonymous
227. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.”
228. “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.”
229. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”
230. Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt
231. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. - Stephen King
232. “Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.”
233. Be strong. Live honorably and with dignity. When you don’t think you can hold on. - Anonymous
234. “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” – Jacques Prevert
235. “A good friend is a connection to life — a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.“
236. “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.”
237. “If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; if I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain.” – Emily Dickinson, If I Can Stop One Heart From Breaking
238. Sometimes you don't realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.' - Susan Gale
239. Draw strength from the fact things always get better.
240. “Defeat is simply a signal to press onward.” – Helen Keller
241. “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
242. You have a greater potential than anyone who has ever lived before you! But you’ll never “make it” by sitting on your duff and telling the world how great you’re going to be, starting tomorrow. - Og Mandino
243. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. - Dalai Lama
244. Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it. - Jacques Prevert
245. “A true friend stabs you in the front.”
246. For the world is in a bad state, but everything will become still worse unless each of us does his best.
247. “Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.”
248. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
249. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. - Anonymous
250. Someday, you will become filled with so much happiness that it heals every part of you. - Anonymous
251. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.” – Henry Thoreau
252. “Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.”
253. “Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”
254. You are not your resume, you are your work.
255. If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. - Flavia
256. Nothing is impossible for you, am I right? You’ve always been the smartest human being in the room, and I have no doubt that you will always be. Believe in yourself like I believe in you, and everything is going to be great.
257. Whatever it is, let me know.
258. Positive Encouraging Words For A Friend Going Through A Tough Time (Words Of Encouragement To A Friend Feeling Down)
259. Are those we love the best.
260. Think like a proton. Always positive. - Anonymous
261. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.”
262. “A friend to all is a friend to none.”
263. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
264. Alone you cannot make it, but together as friends, everything is possible. - Anonymous
265. I may not always be there with you. But I will ALWAYS be there for you.
266. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.”
267. “There’s one sad truth in life I’ve found
268. You could be the world’s best garbage man, the world’s best model; it don’t matter what you do if you’re the best. - Muhammad Ali
269. Anything you need, I’ll be there.
270. Your spirit has the energy, strength, and stamina of 10,000 horses. - Anonymous
271. You are stronger than you know. More capable than you ever dreamed. And you are loved more than you could possibly imagine. - Anonymous
272. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
273. I appreciate you.
274. “Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.” ― Rumi
275. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
276. A clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory. - Mark Twain
277. “…When the world is falling apart around you, it’s time to take down the drapes and make a new dress.” – Karen Moning
278. And deal full many a thoughtless blow
279. “Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” – Bill Murray
280. “True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.”
281. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
282. Nothing in this world is impossible to a willing heart. - Abraham Lincoln
283. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
284. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot, and hang on. - Franklin D Roosevelt
285. The question isn’t who is going to let me, it’s who is going to stop me. - Ayn Rand
286. “Don’t get discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens up the lock.” – John Wooden
287. We flatter those we scarcely know,
288. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. - Oprah
289. “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
290. Next up: memorable words of encouragement for a friend who’s feeling down.
291. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions.” – Katherine Hepburn
292. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
293. You are not able to be strong if you don`t have any encounters. Hard times help to build a strong character.
294. Never stop dreaming, fella. You have the greatest mind and the biggest heart, just don’t be afraid to use it. There are books written about people like you. I believe in you, always have and always will.
295. “You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality in the mind next to honour.” – Aristotle
296. Winning is coming in fourth, exhausted, and encouraged – because last time you came in fifth. - Denis Waitley
297. If we deliberately seek encouragement on a daily basis, it will become a habit and enable us to get ahead and stay ahead in life. - Zig Ziglar
298. Faith can move mountains, believe everything is possible and you will change the results. - Anonymous
299. “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
300. It doesn’t matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it’s important to realize that whatever you’re doing, it’s your first attempt at it. - Wally Amos
301. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly. - Richard Bach
302. Instead of giving yourself a reason why you can’t, give yourself a reason why you can. - Anonymous
303. “Did you tackle that trouble that came your way, with a resolute heart and cheerful? Or hide your face from the light of day, with a craven soul and fearful? Oh, a trouble's a ton, or a trouble's an ounce, or a trouble is what you make it, and it isn't the fact that you're hurt that counts, but only how did you take it?” – Edmund Cooke, How Did You Die?
304. Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing. - L.M. Montgomery
305. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
306. “Come friends, it’s not too late to seek a newer world.” – Alfred Tennyson
307. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” – Richard Bach
308. “If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart… I'll always be with you.”
309. “Courage isn't having the strength to go on. It is going on when you don’t have strength.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
310. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
311. The only folks we really wound
312. It is important to surround yourself with people who lift you up, encourage you, share your vision, and inspire you. - Les Brown
313. “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.”
314. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs, one step at a time. - Joe Girard
315. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
316. “And you ask ‘What if I fall?’ Oh but my darling, what if you fly?” – Erin Hanson
317. “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” – Theodore Roosevelt
318. Now and always, I’m your biggest fan! Stay positive.
319. “If we treated ourselves as well as we treated our best friend, can you imagine?”
320. Practice like you’ve never won. Perform like you've never lost. - Bernard F. Asuncion
321. Poems of Encouragement for a Friend
322. “Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God’s greatest gifts. It involves many things, but above all the power of going out of one’s self and appreciating what is noble and loving in another.”
323. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
324. “True belonging doesn’t require us to change who we are. It requires us to be who we are.” – Brené Brown
325. There’s much more ahead of you. You’ll get through this. - Anonymous
326. Supportive Messages of Encouragement for a Friend
327. “Don’t let the muggles get you down.” – J.K. Rowling
328. If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.
329. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing that’s why we recommend it daily. - Zig Ziglar
330. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
331. Don’t quit. Don’t quit. Don’t QUIT! Think of how far you’ve come.
332. Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring!
333. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. - Anonymous
334. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Hellen Keller
335. “Awards become corroded. Friends gather no dust.”
336. “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”
337. It always seems impossible until it is done.
338. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” – Gandhi
339. “One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.”
340. “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.”
341. “A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.”
342. “Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.”
343. Heartfelt Messages for Encouraging Friends
344. Refuse failure. No matter how difficult the obstacles, find a way to around them. - JJ Goldwag
345. “Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
346. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.” – Dr. Seuss
347. “Bad decisions make good stories.” – Ellis Vidler
348. “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?”
349. “Do not keep on with a mockery of friendship after the substance is gone — but part, while you can part friends. Bury the carcass of friendship: it is not worth embalming.”
350. While journeying east and west –
351. “Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it.” – George Bernard Shaw
352. “Friends are relatives you make for yourself.“
353. Keep your chin up. You never know what’s around the corner.
354. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. - Anonymous
355. I hope you find a way to love yourself as much as we do.
356. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
357. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”
358. I respect and admire your strength, wisdom, and grace. Never stop being yourself.
359. You can achieve success easily if you compete with yourself. - Anonymous
360. Best Words Of Encouragement To A Friend Feeling Down
361. “No matter how dark it is right now, remember that the battle will end, the sun will rise, and you will find your joy again.” – Winnie Mathenge
362. The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.
363. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
364. You’re in a storm right now. I’ll hold your umbrella. - Anonymous
365. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
366. Never forget: I’m only ever a phone call away.
367. Thank you for being you.
368. Don’t be tired of doing the same things every day, when success knocks your door you will remember it was worth the effort. - Anonymous
369. Uplifting Words of Encouragement to a Friend Feeling Down
370. Know that anything is possible. Live your dream life!
371. Wherever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
372. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” ― Rumi
373. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, remember how far you’ve come.
374. Memorable Encouraging Words for a Friend Feeling Down
375. Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. - Tom Lehrer
376. “People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”
377. Don’t listen to their words. You are special in your own way. You were destined to succeed. - Anonymous
378. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.”
379. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – Les Brown
380. “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.”
381. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
382. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces. - Will Rogers
383. Encouraging Words For Depressed Friend (Words Of Encouragement To A Friend Feeling Down)
384. “Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
385. Change is not a four-letter word but often your reaction to it is! - Jeffrey Gitomer
386. Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement and we will make the goal. - Jerome Fleishman
387. “Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference.”
388. “Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don’t over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness. “
389. In good times and bad, you can count on me for support.
390. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”
391. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. - Robert Louis Stevenson
392. There’s greatness in your future, I know it.
393. “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.”
394. “Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead; do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead.”
395. Never change.
396. Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength. - Corrie Boom
397. “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.”
398. “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.”
399. “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.” – George Patton
400. Defeat is simply a signal to press onward. - Helen Keller
401. Brief Words of Encouragement for a Friend
402. Go big or go home, am I right? You always choose the first option. You are the strongest person I know, and there is nothing that can stop you from winning. I admire you with every little piece of my soul.
403. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”
404. Go easy on yourself, my friend. You don’t deserve to beat yourself up.
405. We please the fleeting guest,
406. “I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.”
407. I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. - Benjamin Franklin
408. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come. -Anonymous
409. “Where there are friends, there is wealth.”
410. “Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.” ― Rumi
411. Every day may not be a good day, but there is good in every day. - Anonymous
412. “Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected.”
413. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
414. “It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.”
415. Always look beyond your pains, see what is in store for you. May you have brighter days ahead. - Anonymous
416. Message Of Encouragement To A Friend (Words Of Encouragement To A Friend Feeling Down)
417. Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. - Drew Barrymore
418. “The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.”
419. Your potential is near limitless. It’s time to do something with it.
420. I know you’re trying so hard to reach your goals, and I can sure you that karma sees it all. You will be rewarded sooner or later, and I will be there to be happy for and with you. You can do anything, and I believe in you.
421. Hold firm. Hold fast. Be unmovable. All of your efforts will not be in vain.
422. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
423. Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
424. Hold on and help yourself to hope and happiness. Neither are limited resources!
425. “What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.”
426. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
427. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
428. “Winning is coming in fourth, exhausted, and encouraged – because last time you came in fifth.” – Denis Waitley
429. It’s through adversity that you find the strength you never knew you had. - Christie Brinkley
430. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. - Mahatma Gandhi
431. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
432. Encouraging Words For Depressed Friend
433. “All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.”
434. “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.”
435. Applause is the spur of noble minds, the end, and aim of weak ones. - Edmund Burke