1. "In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” – Albert Schweitzer
2. “Happy Sunday. Spread love. Show kindness. Live life in the present.” ― Independent Zen
3. “You loved him enough to let him leave… Now you need to love yourself enough to let him go.”
4. “Your life will become better by making other lives better.” – Will Smith
5. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.”– Brené Brown. American author
6. Act II: The middle space. The part of the story where the main character is lost and struggling. S/he tries to find the way forward by taking every path except the one that requires vulnerability. The struggle continues until s/he finally realizes that the only way home is through uncertainty and total vulnerability. Into the dark. I hate Act II. I love Act II. The middle is messy. But it's where the magic happens. We live in the rumble.
7. “Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more.” ― Virginia Woolf
8. “Emotions, in my experience, aren't covered by single words. I don't believe in "sadness," "joy," or "regret." Maybe the best proof that the language is patriarchal is that it oversimplifies feeling. I'd like to have at my disposal complicated hybrid emotions, Germanic train-car constructions like, say, "the happiness that attends disaster." Or: "the disappointment of sleeping with one's fantasy." I'd like to show how "intimations of mortality brought on by aging family members" connects with "the hatred of mirrors that begins in middle age." I'd like to have a word for "the sadness inspired by failing restaurants" as well as for "the excitement of getting a room with a minibar." I've never had the right words to describe my life, and now that I've entered my story, I need them more than ever. ”
9. “Pride had kept her running when love had betrayed her.” –Susan Elizabeth Phillips
10. I love you. Very, Very Simply, Very Truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. – Chasing Amy
11. “On this blessed day feel God’s love. Enjoy the striking wonder of the nature around you. The love of the people in your life. And how they all together make this a beautiful Tuesday.”
12. ‘I am prouder of my years as a single mother than any other parts of my life.’ – J.K. Rowling
13. “With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with a sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally my wife. I am really very sorry and I love you.”
14. “We have shared so many magical moments of our life. We laughed and cried together and made smiles out of frowns. Wishing you a Happy Birthday, my big sis.”
15. “The world cannot be discovered by a journey of miles…only by a spiritual journey…by which we arrive at the ground at our feet, and learn to be at home. The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well.” ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
16. What’s your favorite memory of your loved one at this moment in space and time?
17. Happy Saturday! To be happy is to thank God every morning for the miracle of life.
18. You are so special to my heart – everything I do, I do it for you. My life revolves around you.
19. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
20. If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis D. Brandeis
21. On this day, a very special person was born who has changed my life for the better. You have made me the mother I have always dreamed of becoming. Have the happiest of birthday!
22. Well, baseball was my whole life. Nothing’s ever been as fun as baseball. – Mickey Mantle
23. “Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
24. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” —Friedrich Nietzsche.
25. I wasn’t really looking for anything when I found you and it somehow made me question what I wanted, was I ready for love? I don’t think anyone is ever ready, but when someone makes you feel alive again, it’s kind of worth the risk.”
26. “Know that...there's plenty of food and of course popcorn on the dining-room table. Just...help yourself. If that runs out just let me know. Don't panic. And there's coffee, both caff and decaf, and soft drinks and juice in the kitchen, and plenty of ice in the freezer so...let me know if you have any questions with that.' And lastly, since I have you all here in one place, I have something to share with you. Along the garden ways just now...I too heard the flowers speak. They told me that our family garden has all but turned to sand. I want you to know I've watered and nurtured this square of earth for nearly twenty years, and waited on my knees each spring for these gentle bulbs to rise, reborn. But want does not bring such breath to life. Only love does. The plain, old-fashioned kind. In our family garden my husband is of the genus Narcissus , which includes daffodils and jonquils and a host of other ornamental flowers. There is, in such a genus of man, a pervasive and well-known pattern of grandiosity and egocentrism that feeds off this very kind of evening, this type of glitzy generosity. People of this ilk are very exciting to be around. I have never met anyone with as many friends as my husband. He made two last night at Carvel. I'm not kidding. Where are you two? Hi. Hi, again. Welcome. My husband is a good man, isn't he? He is. But in keeping with his genus, he is also absurdly preoccupied with his own importance, and in staying loyal to this, he can be boastful and unkind and condescending and has an insatiable hunger to be seen as infallible. Underlying all of the constant campaigning needed to uphold this position is a profound vulnerability that lies at the very core of his psyche. Such is the narcissist who must mask his fears of inadequacy by ensuring that he is perceived to be a unique and brilliant stone. In his offspring he finds the grave limits he cannot admit in himself. And he will stop at nothing to make certain that his child continually tries to correct these flaws. In actuality, the child may be exceedingly intelligent, but has so fully developed feelings of ineptitude that he is incapable of believing in his own possibilities. The child's innate sense of self is in great jeopardy when this level of false labeling is accepted. In the end the narcissist must compensate for this core vulnerability he carries and as a result an overestimation of his own importance arises. So it feeds itself, cyclically. And, when in the course of life they realize that their views are not shared or thier expectations are not met, the most common reaction is to become enraged. The rage covers the fear associated with the vulnerable self, but it is nearly impossible for others to see this, and as a result, the very recognition they so crave is most often out of reach. It's been eighteen years that I've lived in service to this mindset. And it's been devastating for me to realize that my efforts to rise to these standards and demands and preposterous requests for perfection have ultimately done nothing but disappoint my husband. Put a person like this with four developing children and you're gonna need more than love poems and ice sculpture to stay afloat. Trust me. So. So, we're done here.”
27. “I’m making plans to go away for a month to focus on my sobriety and to continue my life in recovery. Please enjoy making fun of me on the world wide web.” ― Matthew Perry
28. “A family is a little world created with love.”
29. “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Teresa
30. Teacher, you’re such an inspiration to me. The kind words you continue to give me every day encourage me to keep going and study hard, no matter what challenges I face in my life. If I reach my goals and achieve my dreams, it will all be down to your guidance.
31. No matter what happens, I want my stepchildren to know that they are forever loved.” – Unknown
32. Congratulations, my love. We’re expecting a child, and you’ll make an excellent father. Our baby is extremely fortunate to have you.
33. “Dear bro, if you ever feel low, then remember that my love for you is permanent. You make my life special, and I am so grateful to you.”
34. “I love getting older. My understanding deepens. I can see what connects. I can weave stories of experience and apply them. Things simply become more and more fascinating. Beauty reveals itself in thousands of forms.” – Victoria Erickson
35. “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality…I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” —Martin Luther King, Jr., reverend, orator, and activist
36. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service. working hard. and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.”- Oprah Winfrey
37. You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile.” – Anonymous
38. What I don’t know is if you will backup all the birthday quotes you’ve received today. What I know is that you are a source of pride and happiness. Happy thirty-seventh birthday to you, my lovely sister.
39. You are a blessing and a light in my life and the lives of so many others. I cannot thank you enough. I only hope that I’ll be able to support and encourage others as you have supported and encouraged me.
40. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” – “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
41. “We cannot, in a moment, get rid of habits of a lifetime.” — Mahatma Gandhi
42. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”– Bruce Lee
43. I love you more than coffee, but please don't make me prove it.
44. We love things we love what they are.
45. “Every day I discover that I love you even more, and in this infinite universe I will love you till the world ends.”
46. A man who loves you will never let you forget how important you are.”
47. “Hello Sunday. May you be blessed with love in your heart, happiness in your home, peace in your soul, and joy in your life.”
48. “We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.” – Iris Murdoch
49. “Stop saying, ‘We’re pregnant’. You’re not pregnant! Do you have to squeeze a watermelon-sized person out of your lady-hole? No. Are you crying alone in your car listening to a stupid Bette Midler song? No. When you wake up and throw up, is it because you’re nurturing a human life? No. It’s because you had too many shots of tequila.” -Mila Kunis
50. My job as a stepmom is to protect my step kids. I don’t care how old they are, they’re mine to protect for life.” – Anonymous
51. “It is great to have a son who you can love. But it is the best feeling in the world when your son loves you back endlessly. Happy birthday to one such son.”
52. “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor — such is my idea of happiness.”
53. “Happy 14th birthday, may you make the right choices in life, life isn’t hard, people make it hard. Enjoy while you are still young. But also remember to always be respectful to your elders.”
54. “Family knows your flaws but loves you, anyway.”
55. “I walk down memory lane because I love running into you.”
56. In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” – Rumi
57. “Love seeks one thing only: the good of the one loved. It leaves all the other secondary effects to take care of themselves. Love, therefore, is its own reward.” —Thomas Merton
58. “Don’t allow yourself to think that toxic love is the best love you can ever have.” – Khalilah Velez
59. Since the day you entered my life, you have shown me how unconditional your love is, and I am prepared to love you until the day I die.
60. You cannot find peace by avoiding life.
61. “Everything in our life got a lot sweeter.”
62. “I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.” – Unknown
63. “We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.”
64. “On this auspicious day, I pray to God to bless me with you as a brother in every lifetime. May all your wishes come true, my sweet brother. Happy birthday!”
65. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known, and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
66. “I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy birthday my friend!”
67. “I know that no matter what, you will always be a part of my life, and I’m so thankful that I have such a genuine sister.”
68. “I used to believe, in the deepest part of me, that there was something irreparably wrong with me. And love was a lie. Now I’m beginning to see that love is the truth, and the darkness is a lie.”
69. Husband, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. Nothing could have prepared me for the incredible life we have been blessed with so far. You have made every step of our journey together a wonderful experience.
70. Every moment of my life is so special for me, because I have a wonderful, caring and truly special person by my side. I am so happy that you are my husband, happy birthday, my sweetheart!
71. ‘I can text you kisses, email you flowers, and send you my heart. But we would be apart. I love you so much that my every part wants to be with you because you mean the world to me.’
72. “Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in loving yourself.” – Hussein Nishah
73. So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good. – Helen Keller
74. There is little one can say about love. It has to be lived, and it’s always in motion.”― Rumi
75. “May this birthday bring all the success, good luck, love, and happiness in your life. Many happy returns of the day!”
76. "When we learn to smile at life, we shall find that the problems we encounter dissolve."— Donald Curtis
77. “I love it when you send me those texts that make me smile no matter how many times I read them.”
78. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.
79. ‘Happy birthday mom, I honestly do not know where I’d be without your love, advice, and support! You’re my everything! Love you forever and always!’
80. “You came into my life when I needed you most. What a wonderful surprise! You were the answer to all my questions, a breath of fresh air in all of my darkness. You are a blessing and a gift that cannot be measured. I am happy to have you in my life.”
81. “As the cool morning breeze blows and you open your beautiful eyes, let my unblemished love put a soothing smile on your pretty face. Good morning, darling.”
82. “A melancholy-looking man, he had the appearance of one who has searched for the leak in life’s gas-pipe with a lighted candle.” ― P.G. Wodehouse, The Man Upstairs and Other Stories
83. “One day you’ll be alone and regret not being there. You’ll regret the birthdays and holidays missed. You’ll regret not watching her grow up and being in her life you’ll regret everything and by than it will be too late.”
84. I love my JeepTopless
85. "Your current life is the result of your previous choices, if you want something different, begin to choose differently. – Joe Tichio
86. Shirley Bassey once said, “You don’t get older, you get better.” May you experience all of the sweetness of life, with none of the weight gain. Happy birthday!
87. 35 People say that you don’t know love until you love a baby. You have shown me that this is true because you’ve shown me such great love in just two short years. You don’t know how incredible you really are. I hope that one day you will feel this love, too. Happy birthday.
88. “I loved you with all I had, and you went out and lied to me in the worse way possible. All these years wasted following a fraud like yourself disgusts.”
89. Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you “I’m not f-ing around, use the gifts you were given.
90. I do know some things. I know I love you. I know you love me. — Game of Thrones
91. “Thanks for the perfect companion on my life’s journey. Happy birthday!”
92. “There is more to life than making a living. Do not work more than you live.” — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
93. “Be strong out there, my son. Look for the love and kindness in others. Forgive yourself when you make mistakes, and enjoy the journey.” – Kirsten Wreggitt
94. “Relationships end, but they don’t end your life.” – Steve Martin
95. “You crossed my mind today. I don’t know why. Instead of feeling rage, heartache, or hate, I found myself smiling a little. Not because of you but because of me. I am a fatherless daughter that survived your failure. I’m moving forward, my life is better than yours, I am better than you, and you are missing out on something special.” – Cash
96. “If you end up with a boring. miserable life because you listened to your mom. your dad. your teacher. your priest. or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit. then you deserve it.” — Frank Zappa
97. You’re never wrong if you love and help people.” — Maxime Lagacé
98. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
99. “‘Uh, real men cry and women can cry and men can cry, too, there’s nothing wrong with it.’ And there absolutely is something wrong with it… Life as a man is far more difficult than life as a woman.”
100. “Attention caring human! You’ve been spreading hope, comfort, and kinship all week long. Treat yourself to big doses of love and rest this weekend.” – Heal With Play
101. Why am I so in love? Why am I so in love? Why am I so in love? I don’t know why.
102. “May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.”
103. Find someone who is proud to have you, scared to love you, fights for you, appreciates you, respects you, cares for you, and loves you unconditionally.”
104. That was a fantastic year of knowing myself. Cheers to a new year in my life! sweet birthday wishes to me
105. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” (Albert Einstein)
106. When you get hurt in love, there are very few things that can help you get over the pain.” – Melba Sean
107. “Sisters are one of life’s greatest gifts. They are shopping buddies, gal pals, confidantes, therapists, mothers, yoga partners, and manicurists all rolled into one. Happy birthday to my sister who plays so many roles in life.”
108. I wished you would be mine, and I pray daily for the magic to happen, I cry because the thought of living without your love is more painful than being shot in the a**.
109. Flip the switch and see the light that I am the Valentine that’s right for your love.
110. “For those of you who struggle with guilt regarding self-care, answer this question: What greater gift can you give to those you love than your own wholeness?”
111. “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” — Torquato Tasso
112. “My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” –Michael Imperioli
113. Real love has little to do with falling. It's a climb up the rocky face of a mountain, hard work, and most people are too selfish or too scared to bother. Very few reach the critical point in their relationship that summons the attention of the light and the dark, that place where they will make a commitment to love no matter what obstacles-or temptations- appear in their path.” — Stacey Jay
114. "Two such as you with such a master speed, cannot be parted nor be swept away, from one another once you are agreed, that life is only life forevermore, together wing to wing and oar to oar.”
115. Happy 35th birthday, my love. I just wish you many more years of bliss and us together. I love you.
116. “You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.” — Kirsten Dunst
117. We just love Denver. The love and support from people here is amazing.
118. “My life would have been incomplete if not with you, thanks for being the fuel of my life.”
119. “There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to make you feel my love.” – “Make You Feel My Love” by Adele
120. If you have noticed a glow on our faces, it’s because we are dreaming of a life with our baby who is due [date].
121. “It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.” —Chuck Palahniuk
122. “I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.” – John Keats
123. I’m a very strong believer that whoever is meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, regardless of how far they wander.”
124. “It’s time to open your eyes stunning and greet the sector with the love and happiness you’ve got proven me.” Share Good Morning Love Quotes on WhatsApp
125. It’s my 37th birthday today and it is my sincerest wish that everything in my life will receive so much progress and love.
126. “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.” — Harper Lee, Go Set a Watchman
127. “Contrary to all my own opinions and convictions, Jesus Christ will tell me what love toward the brethren really is.”
128. “Human kindness has no reward. You should give to others in every way you see. expect absolutely nothing from anyone. It should be your goal to love every human you encounter. All human suffering that you’re aware of and continues without your effort to stop it becomes your crime.” – Louis C.K
129. ‘Patience and wisdom walk hand in hand, like two one-armed lovers.’ – Jarod Kintz
130. You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning gorgeous, I love you.
131. To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. Karen Sunde
132. You have given me more love and support than I could ever hope for. Thank you for always making me feel like a gorgeous, confident, and supremely loved woman. You are the best husband a woman could wish for.
133. “What irritated me most in that entire situation was the fact that I wasn’t feeling humiliated, or annoyed, or even fooled. Betrayal was what I felt, my heart broken not just by a guy I was in love with, but also by, as I once believed, a true friend.” ― Danka V., The Unchosen Life
134. A soul sister is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”- Eliza Dushku
135. “You can treat them like the most amazing people in the world they still ain’t gone give the same love back.”– NBA YoungBoy
136. You must trust and believe in people, or life becomes impossible. – Anton Chekhov
137. “Today is one of those days that I feel very happy because you celebrate one more year of life.” ― Auliq Ice
138. “A simple ‘I love you’ means more than money.” – Frank Sinatra
139. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
140. "The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.”
141. “In life’s journey, you will meet all sorts of characters. Always remember, never shed a tear for the heartless, corrupt or insensitive.”
142. “As a kid, I was pretty obsessed with dinosaurs and the day that my parents took me to Dinosaur National Park, I didn’t think life could get any better.” — Chelsea Clinton
143. So that’s the mermaid life which I have heard stories about
144. Motherhood: Powered by love. Sustained by wine.
145. You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you. Your birthday is going to be truly special.
146. “It’s no longer a mystery to me why you’re in my life. God sent me an angel as a best friend. Bless you for your kindness and support.”
147. While you were alive, you have always proved to me how much you loved and cared for me through so many great things you did for me. Words are not enough to tell you how much I miss you, My father. I love you.
148. ‘My achievements and dreams are nothing when it comes to your love. That’s absolutely true because you are my world.’
149. “A weed is but an unloved flower.”
150. I cannot stand the words Get over it. All of us are under such pressure to put our problems in the past tense. Slow down. Don’t allow other to hurry your healing. It is a process, one that may take years, occasionally, even a lifetime, and that’s OK. - Beau Taplin
151. “What broke your heart so bad that you had to close every door, That you say you have a dark sound can’t utter the word ‘love’ anymore?”
152. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
153. “Living a life somewhere else in your mind is nothing more than being a prisoner where you are.” ― Shannon L. Alder
154. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. Charles Darwin
155. “I’ve fallen in love. I’m an ordinary woman. I didn’t think such violent things could happen to ordinary people.”
156. “I have found the one whom my soul loves.”
157. Happy birthday, son! The joy of having you in my life is immeasurable!
158. ‘True love is all about happiness and pains, and successes and struggles. I don’t worry as you have become my life.’
159. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”
160. You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t. – Caleb Carr
161. Sweetheart, I wanted to write you a love letter. I know it’s a little silly but I thought I’d try anyway. It’s just that I feel so much when I’m with you that I try to put it in words, so that you know how I feel about you. You are such a gift to me. Having you in my life is such a blessing.
162. "One’s life has value so long as one attributes value to the life of others, by means of love, friendship, and compassion.”― Simone de Beauvoir
163. I am the happiest woman, because these is an amazing man beside me, bringing so many wonderful moments into my life. Enjoy your day, honey, I love you.
164. “Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.” – Henry David Thoreau
165. From the moment I became a stepmother, my purpose has been to love and protect these children with everything I have.” — Unknown
166. “Women are made to be loved, not understood.” – Oscar Wilde, Poet
167. Happy birthday, sis! Growing up with you was the greatest gift I’ve ever received. Today, on your special day, I want you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life and in all of my memories. Here’s to many more!”
168. “I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?” — Jean Illsley Clarke
169. “I am in the right place to love, happy Thanksgiving my boyfriend.”
170. Catherine Pulsifer once said, “Another year comes to a close, and another begins. May the coming year be one that will be filled with laughter of friends, love of family, and the life that you dream of.” I wish you nothing but the best in life.
171. “Sister, I have so many things to be thankful for, but I am most thankful for you. You’ve always given me support and love when I needed it most. Thank you for being my greatest cheerleader. Happy birthday.”
172. When we first met, I didn’t want to get involved with anyone. I didn’t have the time or energy and I didn’t think I was ready for it; but you were so good to me & I got swept up in that and little by little, I found myself falling for you.” ~ (finding true love quotes)
173. “It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.” – Miguel de Unamuno
174. I thought I knew what love was, and then I had a daughter. It turns out I had no clue how much my capacity for love could grow. I am so fortunate that I have had all these years to get to watch you grow into the lady you are today.
175. “The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn’t intended.” — Robert Frost
176. “I think you have different soulmates throughout your life, that your soul needs different things at different times.” —Kim Kardashian
177. “Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.” – Deepak Chopra
178. “God placed the best things in life on the other side of terror. ” – Will Smith
179. “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason…is you.”
180. "I like the good life too much, I’m not good at going on stage night after night and on wet Wednesday afternoons.” — Anthony Hopkins
181. "A mother teaches her daughter how to feel about herself, about handling pressure, about relishing life’s joys and conquering fears.” — Melissa Harrison, Mother to Daughter
182. “Happy birthday, sister. May this year be filled with blessings, joy, love, and laughter.”
183. Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.
184. “She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway.”
185. “To the love of my life, my best friend, and the man who makes every day an adventure: happy Thanksgiving. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
186. "I love playing ego and insecurity combined.” – Jim Carrey
187. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
188. I cannot describe the happiness that you bring to my life. I’m so lucky to spend forever with you. Have a great day!
189. I know you are listening from above. There's nothing that I value more than your love. No matter where I am or what I'm doing, your memories will always keep me smiling.
190. “All the riches in the world are useless without you and your love. Happy birthday to the diamond of my life.”
191. “I wish you love and joy. Thank you for being my best friend.”
192. You are the best thing to ever happen to me, my dear husband. Thank you for making my life blissful and wonderful. Happy birth anniversary to you.
193. Just because you loved a fake person does not mean your love was not real. Steph Feels (Source)
194. “Fathers, take note. Children will always remember the man who treated them with love and affection. Don’t be an absent father.” – Abu Muawiyah Ismail Kamdar
195. Last night I dreamt of you, and it made me realise that I can never lose you. I love you, my dear.
196. There’s so much I love about my king. May this new age make him a better leader. May he accomplish so much in this new year of his life. Happy birthday to my king.
197. “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.”
198. The wonder of life begins in the womb of a woman. – Lailah Gifty Akita
199. In you, God gives us a guide, who would lead us in His ways; a teacher who would remind us of His truth; a servant who would share with us His love.
200. “Every time I feel nobody loves me, I come straight to you.” – YoungBoy Never Broke Again
201. “I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time.”
202. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” ~ John Lennon , Happy birthday quotes for friends
203. “It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.”
204. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”– Henry David Thoreau
205. “Someday you’ll cry for me like I cried for you. Someday you’ll miss me like I missed you. Someday you’ll need me like I needed you. Someday you’ll love me but I won’t love you.” – Anonymous
206. “It’s like being in a glass elevator in the middle of a crowded mall; you see everything and would love to join in, but the door won’t open so you can’t.” – Lisa Moore Sherman
207. “Life is made of moments – moments that can be cherished or forgotten, remembered or relived. Cherish the good times with people who have come and gone from your life, for these are the moments that will stay with you forever. ”
208. “Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful ‘I miss you.’” —Richelle E. Goodrich, author
209. Don’t count the candles, just see the lights they give. Don’t count the years but enjoy the life you live. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
210. “The Birthday travels patiently and silently to inspire and aspire happiness, with the gifts of surprise and love of family and friends.”― Ehsan Sehgal
211. “Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.” ~ Henry James
212. “Parents who respect those boundaries make space for their children to feel safe and loved, and they reinforce the positive habit of articulating needs. When parents ignore these preferences, children feel lonely, neglected, and like their needs don’t matter— and they will likely struggle with boundaries as adults. ” – Nedra Glover Tawwab
213. Fact of life: you can never see to many sunsets.
214. “A life lived in love will never be dull.” – Leo Buscaglia
215. “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.” ~ Mindy Kaling
216. A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he’s finished. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
217. “Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly. be kind to others. even if you don’t like them.” – Stacy London
218. “The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of colour- oranges, pearly links, vibrant purples…” Anna Godberson
219. I can’t count how many times you’ve made me smile over the years. Now, let’s see your smile shine bright on your birthday! May your day be filled with love and laughter.
220. 14. Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles and you have to change.
221. “You are the shore I wish to return, after a hectic and tiring day to satiate my life. Have a Fresh Morning!”
222. “You have enriched my life, dear Mom, and made me who I am today. I miss you so much, particularly today on your birthday. With all the angels, I want you to enjoy your birthday in heaven. I love you a lot.”
223. No amount of love can cure madness or unblacken one's dark moods. Love can help, it can make the pain more tolerable, but, always, one is beholden to medication that may or may not always work and may or may not be bearable”― Kay Redfield Jamison, An Unquiet Mind: A Memoir of Moods and Madness
224. The best thing about my life is that I get to be exactly who I want to be.
225. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” – Pablo Neruda
226. “Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind.” -Henry James
227. “When you adopt the view that there is nothing that exists that is not part of you, that there is no one who exists who is not part of you, that any judgment you make is self-judgment, that any criticism you level is self-criticism, you will wisely extend to yourself an unconditional love that will be the light of the world.” – Harry Palmer
228. “Our life doesn’t end the minute we get that diagnosis. We still have some living to do.” — Shannon Doherty
229. “To my ever-loving stepdaughter, I pray that you are successful in life always. You’ve always been good to everyone and especially to me. I and the rest of the family love you very much, and we’ll remind you of that every single day.”
230. “Every day when I wake up and remember that you are mine, I feel amazing!! Good morning love.”
231. “Knowing yourself, and learning to love yourself as you are, is the beginning of beauty. I think the most important thing is to show off what’s most beautiful about you and to hide what’s less beautiful.” — Sonia Rykiel
232. ‘To my Mother, words can’t fully express how grateful I am to you for your love and care throughout my life. Wishing you a Happy birthday.’
233. “When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn't you fight for it?”
234. Mom, you are many things: a strong woman, a devoted wife, and a loving mom. You do it all, and you do it all well. May your birthday be full of loving moments spent with all the people you love.
235. “To my brother in heaven. I love you so much and I miss you every single day of my life.”
236. I’m so satisfied with your love, yet I want more. The more of you I get, the more I pant for. I love the day we met. I thank my stars for bringing you my way. Finally, this is what I’ve been searching for. In you, I found it all. Good morning my love.
237. Happy Friendship Day my love! you are someone I can rely on all the time. may our bond lives forever.
238. Happy birthday, my darling stepdaughter! I may not be your true father, but I vow to always protect and love you!
239. A soul sister is more than just a normal sister. We are bound more than just blood. We are bound by our souls, from this life to the other and beyond. I love you, my dearest soul sister.”
240. Jeep: a car that lets you live your life.
241. Wishing you a happy birthday, because you truly deserve so much happiness in life. No one can ever compete with you, and I mean it.
242. “Thank you for living your life in a way that makes every day worth celebrating. Happiest of birthdays!”
243. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
244. Be grateful for your life, every detail of it,
245. “More than a wife in you I have found a friend for life. Happy birthday.”
246. ‘It is a blessing to find the new meaning of life, but meeting you has made my life. I feel so lucky to be with you.’
247. “To restate: love, joy, and peace are at the heart of all Jesus is trying to grow in the soil of your life. And all three are incompatible with hurry.”
248. I believe that being a good dad is the greatest achievement in every man’s life. There’s no other more honourable thing than raising kids giving them all love, care and attention that you have. Dear father, you always were and forever will be a perfect father for me. Congratulations!
249. We miss you so much. I know you will always be there in our memories and hearts to guide us and watch over us. Rest in peace, sweetheart.I have loved you so much that I can never forget you. Your memories are embedded in every cell of mine. I can never get over you, my love. Rest in peace.Dear one, death cannot make any difference to our bond, the love we shared. Our relationship is eternal. Miss you, honey. Rest in peace.I pray for your peace in your afterlife. I never knew God would take you away from me this soon. You were too young to die. Rest in peace.You were my true soulmate. You have made my life worth it. You are an irreplaceable loss in my life. May your departed soul rest in peace!I hope this is a bad dream and you wake me up from this nightmare. I wish I could spend many more days with you watching the sunset on the beach. May you rest in peace!It is not just you who left this world today but along with you left my smile, joy and sleep. I don’t know how to survive without you. Rest in peace!I can never ever forget you because we are one. I do not know how to wake up tomorrow without you by my side. Rest in peace dear!You have shown me what true love is. You have given me all the care and affection. Now I am used to all the pampering. Without you how will I survive, darling? Rest in peace!
250. “When God gave you to me, I was blessed with a best friend for life. We share our joys as well as sorrows. On this special day, I would like to thank you for being such a blessing in my life. Happy birthday to my dearest daughter.”
251. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” — Peg Bracken
252. “Here’s my best shot at a definition of agape love: A compassionate commitment to delight in the soul of another and to will that person’s good ahead of your own, no matter the cost to yourself Love is the desire not to take but to give. It’s the settled intention of the heart to promote good in the life of another. To see the beauty inherent in another soul and help them come to see it as well.”
253. “On this special day of your life, I wish that you get more happiness and joy you deserve and your all dreams come true. Happy Birthday to you”
254. Brilliant, hilarious, gorgeous … you really are a triple threat! Sending you lots of love on your special day.
255. you are the sister of my heart, if not of my blood. I love you and wish you the happiest birthday ever.
256. “The ingredients for a steadfast friendship are a cup of love, a tablespoon of honesty, and a huge pack of loyalty.”– Anonymous
257. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
258. “How do you spell ‘love’?“ – Piglet
259. “As you love yourself. life loves you back.” – Kamal Ravikant
260. What is your only comfort in life and death? That I am not my own, but belong with body and soul, both in life and in death, to my faithful Saviour Jesus Christ. – Heidelberg Catechism
261. You have many years ahead of you and so much awesomeness in you. Happy thirty-seventh birthday, sis. May today and the rest of your life be sweet for you.
262. “When something goes wrong in your life, just yell “Plot Twist” and move on.” – Unknown
263. Existing is more meaningful and exciting with you in the picture. I can’t imagine my life without you.
264. "One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you… then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.” – Aubrey Drake Graham
265. No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
266. “The only way to have a happy life is to appreciate what you have and be thankful for it.”- Unknown
267. “Men were created before women. ... But that doesn't prove their superiority – rather, it proves ours, for they were born out of the lifeless earth in order that we could be born out of living flesh. And what's so important about this priority in creation, anyway? When we are building, we lay foundations on the ground first, things of no intrinsic merit or beauty, before subsequently raising up sumptuous buildings and ornate palaces. Lowly seeds are nourished in the earth, and then later the ravishing blooms appear; lovely roses blossom forth and scented narcissi.”
268. “We owe our children. the most vulnerable citizens in any society – a life free from violence and fear.” – Nelson Mandela
269. I wished you would be mine, and I pray daily for the magic to happen, I cry because the thought of living without your love is more painful than being shot in the a**.
270. You are the sun which gives me warmth, you are the air which gives me life, you are the blood which gives me vitality, and you are my heart that beats your name. - Unknown
271. From the moment you were born, you have brought joy into my life. I cherish every moment we spend together and I am so grateful for all of your help in the family. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
272. Blessed mothers will want to use this birthday message to show their sons how loved and appreciated they are on their birthday.
273. “If you didn’t love him, this never would have happened. But you did. And accepting that love and everything that followed it is part of letting it go. ” ― Sarah Dessen, Dreamland
274. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” – Tina Brown
275. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
276. “Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.” –Mary Anne Roadacher-Hershey
277. “You deserve the best of everything and I love you so much.” – Calin
278. “Love without hope will not survive, love without faith changes nothing. Love gives power to hope and faith.” – Toba Beta
279. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” – Steve Maraboli
280. “If you want to see the love of your life. look in the mirror.” – Byron Katie
281. Riding jet skis, living life one adventure at a time!
282. “Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s love.” – Maureen Hawkins
283. My feelings for you will always be strong. I’ve loved you for all those years, and I’ll continue to love you until I die. So, sweetheart, I wish you a happy anniversary!
284. “People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within.” – Ramona L. Anderson
285. “At the end of the day, all I wish to see is your smile, and that makes my day. Hope you had a great one! Good night love.” – Unknown
286. ‘On this special day, may you always know just how much you’re loved by so many people, especially me. Happy birthday Mom!’
287. “There was a day I thought about all my life has been since we ended being us. That was the day I agreed that it was a good thing that you lost me.” – Unknown
288. It’s not about how much you spend on a bathroom, but how much you love to use it.
289. I am the little seed – you water me. Without you, there will be no me. You shower me with love, and life never stops being beautiful.
290. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” ― Erich Fromm
291. #15 “No way you can love her and be comfortable with making her look like a fool to some random ass girl who “means nothing to you.”
293. “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.” – Richard Bach
294. “Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ~ Lucille Ball
295. I think of you, I miss you, I need you and I love you.
296. “You are not hard to love if you can love yourself
297. “I know I could have been the best man in your life, but I am sorry that I failed. But failure is not always the end. Give me another chance.”
298. Lord Jesus, heal me. Heal in me whatever You see needs healing. Heal me of whatever might separate me from you. Heal my memory, heal my heart, heal my body, heal my soul. Lay Your hands gently upon me and heal me through Your love for me. Amen.
299. Sis, if you were a season, you would be spring because you make my heart bloom. It’s cheesy, but you know you love it. Happy birthday to my little rosebud!
300. “The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is Brotherhood.” — Edwin Markham
301. *See these quotes about adversity and daily love and gratitude quotes for more help getting through tough times.
302. I am so lucky to have you as my son. You bring happiness into my life and I cherish our relationship. Hope you have a birthday that is as spectacular as you are!
303. “My son, live your life with love and kindness. Spread your wings and fly high up in the air. Achieve the things that make you happy. And know that I am proud of you and you are forever loved.” – Unknown
304. “I missed you today, just as I missed you yesterday. Just as I will miss you for the rest of my life.” — Unknown
305. “Love comes to those who still hope even though they’ve been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they’ve been betrayed, to those who still love even though they’ve been hurt before.”
306. “He is not a lover who does not love forever.” – Euripides
307. Do you know what hurts so very much? It’s love. Love is the strongest force in the world, and when it is blocked that means pain. There are two things we can do when this happens. We can kill that love so that it stops hurting. But then of course part of us dies, too. – Corrie ten Boom
308. “Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved. ” – William P. Young
309. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plans a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
310. “Having you in my life is not just good for me, but good for those around me. I am glad and proud to say I’m yours. I am so blessed to have you in my life, honey.”
311. “Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a life time. ”
312. “It seemed to me that life was a giant ice skating rink, and I was the only one who didn’t have skates. Most people fear death. I don’t. I’m only afraid of not living. I don’t want to be the one behind the ice rink fence, watching other people having fun.”
313. “Today is a really bad day, Syd. A really, really bad day. Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to keep the good ones in perspective”
314. Hawthorne is a lover of art.
315. In the sentence: “I love Monday”, the guy is crazy, retired, or on vacation.
316. A soul sister is someone who makes your life infinitely better just by being in it.”
317. “For each new morning let there be a flow of love. Let there be the light of happiness in every direction.”
318. “There's one sad truth in life I've found
319. “I’m still amazed at how my mother emerged from her lonely early life as such an affectionate and levelheaded woman.” —Hillary Clinton
320. This year for your birthday I plan on indulging your every whim, and when I say whim, I really mean bribing your affection with chocolate! Here’s a good life lesson, there’s nothing chocolate can’t fix.
321. “I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.” – Unknown
322. “It’s just another day for everyone else, but it’s the most important day ever for me. Why? Because it’s my sister’s birthday. Sending you all the love and joy in the world!”
323. To me life is an absolutely beautifully thing and way too short not to experience the joys of every single thing it has to offer. - Raymona Brown
324. When I became yours, everything in my life changed for the better because it felt like I was in heaven. I love you beyond the stars.
325. "I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion – and where it isn’t, that’s where my work lies.”
326. “Grief can be the garden of compassion. If you keep your heart open through everything, your pain can become your greatest ally in your life’s search for love and wisdom.”
327. A girl who loves speed and adventure.
328. “I know which life is my real one now, no matter what happens. It’s the one with you. For some reason, knowing that even one person knows my story makes things different. Maybe it’s like the poem says. Maybe this is my way of not going gentle. I love you.”
329. ‘Happy Birthday Mom! Thanks for being the reason everything is good in my life!’
330. “When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.” William Shakespeare
331. "Everyone’s allowed to be in love with the wrong person at some point. In fact, it’s a mistake not to be.”
332. “A blue collar dad is the cornerstone of his family, providing strength, love and guidance to all who rely on him.” – Unknown
333. I wish you all the best on your birthday, and may you have a successful life ahead. I have spent some unforgettable time with you, and it will always stay close to my heart. You have been my source of inspiration and motivation throughout my life, and I value you a lot for that.
334. “The first rays of sunlight have just touched your cheeks; they remind me of our early mornings together. Good morning, my love.” – Calin
335. "One thing I have come to notice in my life is that recovery for me has not been linear. It’s more two steps forward, three back, five forward, two back, so I’m always improving but there are setbacks within the improvement.” — Jonathan Van Ness
336. "Never try to censor life; it is from things that shouldn’t happen that happiness often comes.”
337. “When you sleep, your dream world is as real to you as life, isn’t it?”
338. Pure bubble baths. #lovebubblebath
339. “When I think of you, I smile because God blessed me with a wonderful mom. Even though you’re gone, the love of your memories keeps me calm. Happy birthday.”
340. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” – Nicholas Sparks
341. “Be you, love you. All ways, always.” – Alexandra Elle
342. I love our mornings together, because it points to another day with you in my life.
343. ‘Here’s my six-word love story: You are the world to me.’
344. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to paint, photograph or even remember it. It is enough.”
345. “Being confident is the key to life. Don’t be afraid to be you! I’m super different from a lot of kids my age with style and personality. and I’m OK with it. And if you are OK with it. everyone else will be. too. Just be yourself.” —Leo Howard
346. True love is usually the most inconvenient kind.” – Kiera Cass
347. “If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.” – Will Smith
348. “Compassion isn’t about solutions. It’s about giving all the love that you’ve got.” —Cheryl Strayed
349. I love you brother in law. You are always there for me, my family and friends. I am truly grateful for everything that you do to make our lives better. Happy Father’s Day, I love you!
350. Happy birthday to my wonderful son I love you today and always
351. “Actually, he had always preferred the unreal to the real. Just as he felt better at demonstrations (which, as I have pointed out, are all playacting and dreams) than in a lecture hall full of students, so he was happier with Sabina the invisible goddess than the Sabina who had accompanied him throughout the world and whose love he constantly feared losing.”
352. For your birthday, I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy birthday, my lovely friend!
353. “A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.” – Dr. James Dobson
354. "Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.” – Sai Baba of Shirdi
355. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
356. “You take my breath away. I can’t imagine living my life without you by my side. Thanks for making the journey so amazing!” – Unknown
357. Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
358. I wish I could be there to celebrate your Sweet 16 with a huge hug. I hope you know you mean the world to me. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You are special and loved. Happy Sweet 16.
359. “Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.” – Marcus Aurelius
360. You have a very distinctive pair of eyes. Whenever I look into them, I find myself lost in an ocean of infinite hope, happiness, and peace. This hope keeps me alive, that happiness surrounds me every moment in my life, and that peace reminds me that I’m in heaven.
361. Related: If the only cure for grief is action, here are some ways to memorialize your loved one.
362. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” ~ Mother Teresa
363. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” ― Kami Garcia
364. “What I learned in jail is that I can’t change. I can’t live a different lifestyle—this is it. This is the life that they gave and this is the life that I made.”
365. “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” — Albert Einstein
366. “Mom, the day that you passed away was the saddest day of my life. I know that you are comfortable and free from all life’s troubles wherever you are, but I still miss you a lot. I know that one day in heaven, I will be with you. Happy birthday.”
367. “I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for?”
368. ou and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you. – George Alexiou
369. “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”
370. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
371. Happy birthday, friend — I hope this special day will be memorable and unforgettable. I hope your day is filled with joy, laughter, happiness, love, and everything that a woman deserves.
372. Happiest Sunday! May the day be filled with enlightenment, inspiration, love, and blessings for you all the time.”
373. “There is one man I love more than any other; he is my son.”
374. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King
375. I used to love you like a book, now I can only read you like a line.
376. Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life, and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything. -Unknown
377. “Real love does not know the difference between white or black, Asian or American, European or African, male or female. It only knows souls, it only connects with souls and it always happens with a soul. If your soul is beautiful, you are beautiful.”
378. “To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, One clover, and a bee, And revery. The revery alone will do, If bees are few.”
379. “In India, there’s a way of seeing life as a cosmic play. It’s called Lila. I can watch my life, and I can see my guru playing with me.”
380. “How would your life be different if…You stopped allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day…You stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others” – Steve Maraboli
381. “Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life.” — John Updike
382. I am a dark lover. But I also need a warm hug every once in a while.
383. Husband, we make such a perfect team. You’re the Samwise Gamgee to my Frodo, the Chewbacca to my Han Solo, and the Robin to my Batman. You’re noting how I’m the hero right? Happy birthday to my favorite sidekick in life!
384. You take away all the other luxuries in life, and if you can make someone smile and laugh, you have given the most special gift: happiness. — Brad Garrett
385. The love of a child is the greatest thing a parent can have, and we feel very lucky to have yours. Happy birthday son!
386. “May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday.”
387. “Lead the life that will make you kindly and friendly to everyone about you, and you will be surprised what a happy life you will lead.” ― Charles M. Schwab
388. “A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry Christmas!” – John Greenleaf Whittier
389. “People should not judge failed love affairs as failed experiences, but as part of the growth process. Something does not have to end well for it to have been one of the most valuable experiences of a lifetime.” ― Ethel Person
390. “Whatever happens, just keep smiling and lose yourself in love.”
391. “If I have to pick the best day of my life, it will be the day I gave birth to my first child without any second thoughts.” – Unknown
392. Nobody falls in love faster than a narcissist who needs a place to live.” — unknown
393. I’m lonely because I want someone to love me and I want someone to love in return.
394. Happy birthday to my firstborn daughter. I love you.
395. A big part of who I am today is because of you. You continually inspire me to try harder, challenge me to be a better parent, and always love me unconditionally. Thank you for always bringing bliss into my life. Happy birthday!
396. If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.”
397. Live your best life today and every day, sweet girl! Have a wonderful birthday!
398. You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you. - Sarah Ban Breathnack
399. “What each must seek in his life was never on land or sea. It is something out of his own unique potentiality for experience. Something that never has been and never could have been experienced by anyone else.” – Joseph Campbell
400. It’s funny how life works, you remain the strongest person we know, weathering everything life threw at you with such bravery you almost seemed invincible. You have touched the lives of countless lives and today you leave a void in our hearts no one can fill. Rest in peace our hero.
401. Father, please forgive me for wanting to give up and turn away from You. I am so tired and so hurt. Please give me the strength to go on. Today, I choose Your healing power to work in my life. I will guard my heart against bitterness and anger. I will not retreat. I choose to believe that the pain of today is the foundation of tomorrow’s victory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. - Mary Southerland
402. I love my enemies, at least they admit that they don’t like me.
403. “A son is a gift of love.” – Unknown
404. “You have this one life. If you keep being selfish and unkind, it’s going to come back to you.”
405. Your birthday helps me to say that I love you so many times. Hence, I’m glad it’s here again. Happy birthday, dear king of my world. I love you truly.
406. “All he means by that is men carry a responsibility to lead. By “lead” I do not mean boss around, take charge, dominate, intimidate, or any other stupid thing that men have done in the name of the the Bible. I mean step out, take responsibility, care for, listen to, love, serve . . . and risk.”
407. “People react to fear, not love; they don’t teach that in Sunday School, but it’s true.” — Richard M. Nixon
408. This birthday message can be used to tell a son he is loved and appreciated by his mother.
409. Until I met you, love was just a daydream. That daydream is now my reality. I love you.
410. I want to spend every second of every day with you. If I could, I would stop eating and sleeping just so that I could devote more time to being with you. You have changed my entire outlook on love. Even though I have been hurt many times, I believe in love again because I have found true love with you.
411. “It makes me feel like a woman. It makes me feel that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing.” — Angelina Jolie
412. When I think about how special you are to me, I pray to have you in the next life since I cannot imagine what it would be like living without you.
413. ”Mother is her son’s first God. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” – T. F. Hodge
414. “Silent solitude makes true speech possible and personal. If I am not in touch with my own belovedness, then I cannot touch the sacredness of others. If I am estranged from myself, I am likewise a stranger to others.”
415. “I believe that the best way to prepare for a future life is to be kind, live one day at a time, and do the work you can do best, doing it as well as you can.”
416. “Sweetheart, thank you for all the love you have shown me and the moments we share. I want you to know that my love for you is everlasting.”
417. “You want to believe that there’s one relationship in life that’s beyond betrayal. A relationship that’s beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn’t. ” — Caleb Carr
418. “I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I say that I love you a lot. Good morning dear.”
419. “I think that you never fall out of love with somebody, you just let go and move on.” ― Ashley Rickards
420. As I look back on my life, I realise that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
421. “When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits–anything that kept me small. My judgment called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.” - Kim McMillen, When I Loved Myself Enough
422. "I’m not interested in being a ‘lover.’ I’m interested in only being love.”
423. To my dear son, I hope your birthday is as special as you are to me. You are the light of my life and I am so proud of you!
424. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.”
425. A valentine warms the heart, so be brave and be smart, give one to the ones you love, now they have you to think of. Kriss Stewart
426. “Sometimes the love of your life comes after the mistake of your life.” — Unknown
427. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” – Oscar Wilde
428. “I will love you even if the world goes on its wicked way.” – Lemoney Snicket
429. The second time around isn’t always easy but life is sweeter. Happy birthday nephew
430. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” — Rashida Jones | Actress
431. You are fulfilling the roles and responsibilities God has given you. May the flow of his blessings never stop on your life and family.
432. 92 I hope this birthday brings you so much happiness. You fill all of us with so much love and support, I hope the universe returns it all to you ten-fold. Happy birthday!
433. “Suffering teaches us that things aren’t always as bad as we think they are. Pain reminds us that life is precious, brief and fragile. It also shows us how much we depend upon one another for our very survival.”
434. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” – Bertrand Russell
435. From the moment you were born , you have brought nothing but joy into my life. I adore every moment we spend together and I am so grateful for all you do. Have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are!
436. ‘It’s you who makes my heart shine in the dark like a star. And I love you beyond the stars and the moon. Thanks for being everything to me, my lady love.’
437. Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings. – David Sedaris
438. “Your love is the best part of my life. There is nobody except you I love to spend time with.”
439. "If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.. —Paulo Coelho
440. “You know I love you more when you’re cold and heartless.”
441. “Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Fall in love with the path of deep healing. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with patience, with compassion, and respect to your own journey.” – Sylvester McNutt
442. Thanks for all the years of patience, encouragement, and love. It’s not easy being a mom, but you do it like a boss! I hope you have a perfect birthday filled with everything you could ever want.
443. May your spirit be filled with light, love, and hope for a good year ahead on your birthday. On this memorable day, I send you my warmest greetings. I hope you keep changing people’s lives with your positivity, kindness, and lovely soul.
444. “What we have once enjoyed deeply we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes part of us.” – Helen Keller
445. “If we measured success by longevity, then dinosaurs must rank as the number one success story in the history of land life.”
446. “Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself.” – Tara Stiles
447. "I love my children. That will never change. I have prayed to them for forgiveness and hope that they will forgive me. I never meant to hurt them!!” – Susan Smith
448. “Still the most magical day of my life was the day I became a mom.” — Linda Becker
449. “I understand your pain. Trust me, I do. I’ve seen people go from the darkest moments in their lives to living a happy, fulfilling life. You can do it too. I believe in you. You are not a burden. You will NEVER BE a burden.” — Sophie Turner
450. “Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. It’s about accepting all of yourself.” ~ Tyra Banks
451. Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever. — Zahid Abas
452. "It is as if my life were magically run by two electric currents: joyous positive and despairing negative–which ever is running at the moment dominates my life, floods it.” ― Sylvia Plath
453. I’m so blessed to have you in my life.
454. “Dear Pastor, thank you for being protective, attentive, sacrificial, tender, and obedient to God. Thank you for finding your calling in life.” — Unknown
455. Last night I dreamed about a hot, sexy lover in bed with me. Then I woke up and there she was wearing flannel pajamas and wool socks. You are sexy to me no matter what you wear.
456. “Vulnerability is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, courage, empathy, and creativity. It is the source of hope, empathy, accountability, and authenticity.”
457. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
458. Never in my life have I felt more dedicated to anything. I pledge my life and my love to you, and I promise to keep investing my time and energy into the beautiful relationship that we have together. Every day I learn something new about you, and I am always reminded of how amazing you are. Together, we can have the most excellent adventure of all time.
459. You are the glue that holds us together. I love you.
460. “From the bottom of my heart, I wish to thank you for your love and care throughout the years. May God constantly bless you with the strength to do your work.” — Unknown
461. “One year of love is better than a lifetime alone.” – Freddie Mercury
462. Happy 35th birthday my love. I’m super glad that I’m able to celebrate this milestone with you. I wish you many years of prosperity and love.
463. “A birthday is that day in the year when you get to start afresh and try to make the next year of your life as beautiful as possible. With that thought in mind, I wish you a very happy 24th birthday.”
464. ‘Every fiber of my being loves you, and everything about you is the sense of my life.’
465. “But, thank God through the written word I can find joy, peace and comfort through life's trials.” —Ruel Fordyce
466. “An undisciplined mind is a wasted one, which will be reflected in the life of the one who possesses such a mind.”―Stephen Richards
467. “Our attitude towards life determines life’s attitude towards us.” ~ John Mitchell
468. You are the best blessing I have ever had in my life. Hard to believe the first year has come and gone already. Happy birthday my son! It’s amazing & fulfilling being your mom!
469. Happy birthday, uncle! I hope today, on your birthday, as many blessings are brought into your life as you have brought blessings into mine.
470. “Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.” – Tom Baker
471. "Real love moves freely in both directions. Don't waste your time on anything else.
472. “Mind your own business. But love your neighbor as yourself.” – David C. Hill
473. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein
474. And now let’s look in the other direction. These lovely messages are from daughter to mama.
475. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. - Maya Angelou
476. “The choice isn’t to move on—life moves whether I want it to or not. No, the choice is to look forward, not backward, to take a step because refusing to move won’t draw the past nearer, only postpone better days.”
477. “My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings.” — Erica Jong
478. “Because to Jesus, love is serving. It’s cleaning garbage off his feet. It’s wiping grime from between her toes. It’s choosing — choosing of your own free will — to play the role of the servant, the least important person in the room.”
479. I understand your pain. Trust me, I do. I’ve seen people go from the darkest moments in their lives to living a happy, fulfilling life. You can do it too. I believe in you. You are not a burden. You will NEVER BE a burden.”- Sophie Turner
480. “I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and saffron sunsets.” – Hamlin Garland
481. “In the Christian community thankfulness is just what it is anywhere else in the Christian life. Only he who gives thanks for little things receives the big things. We prevent God from giving us the great spiritual gifts He has in store for us, because we do not give thanks for daily gifts. We think we dare not be satisfied with the small measure of spiritual knowledge, experience, and love that has been given to us, and that we must constantly be looking forward eagerly for the highest good. Then we deplore the fact that we lack the deep certainty, the strong faith, and the rich experience that God has given to others, and we consider this lament to be pious. We pray for the big things and forget to give thanks for the ordinary, small (and yet really not small) gifts. How can God entrust great things to one who will not thankfully receive from Him the little things? If we do not give thanks daily for the Christian fellowship in which we have been placed, even where there is no great experience, no discoverable riches, but much weakness, small faith, and difficulty; if on the contrary, we only keep complaining to God that everything is so paltry and petty, so far from what we expected, then we hinder God from letting our fellowship grow according to the measure and riches which are there for us all in Jesus Christ.”
482. “Narcissism is not about self love. It’s a clinical trait that belies a deep sense of emptiness, low self-esteem, emotional detachment, self-loathing, extreme problems with intimacy.” ~ Drew Pinsky
483. “What would my life be like if you had stayed? Would it be better or were you doing me a kindness by leaving?”
484. Who, being loved, is poor? – Oscar Wilde
485. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead. ” - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
486. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
487. “Forgive yourself and welcome love back into your life.” — Wayne Dyer
488. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
489. “I love you—I am at rest with you—I have come home.”
490. “At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.” – Sandy Gingras
491. “Mom, had I listened to your advice, I’d have been at a better place today. Now, I promise to live a life, which drives that regret away. Thanks for putting up with me all these years…” —Anonymous
492. “I’ve been the same guy since day one. No matter how successful I am in life. I’m going to stay true to myself and stay humble and grounded. I feel like that’s where your success comes from. Once you get that big head. it’s over. You feel like you can’t be stopped. Staying humble is the only way you can be great.” ~ A. J. Green
493. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” ~Oscar Wilde
494. “I found no gift that is sufficient to express my love for you, so for your birthday I give you my heart. Happy birthday, my exquisite soul mate!”
495. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for. Good morning, my sweetheart.
496. “I love being a single mom. But it’s definitely different when you’re dating.” – Brooke Burns
497. Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
498. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
499. “And then one day, after the longest (and somehow, shortest) nine months of your life you get to take part in a miracle. It’s a blur of pain (which you promptly forget) and joy (which you remember forever). And then, suddenly, you’re cradling a tiny bundle in your arms.”
500. If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my brother how much I loved him every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now. - Amaury Nolasco
501. To feel that one has a place in life solves half the problem of contentment.
502. “One way to love yourself and take charge of your life is through the practice of gratitude. Practicing gratitude increases self-awareness.” ― Veronica Smith
503. Happy birthday to the daughter that I never had. I hope you feel loved this day, and many more days in the future!
504. You have given me with so much throughout my life. When I needed strength you gave me hope, when I needed help you gave me support, and when I needed even more you gave me endless, unconditional love.
505. “The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.” – Ben Stein
506. “Growing old with you by my side is such a joy, my darling brother. I will always love you. Happy birthday!”
507. “You can show somebody all the love in the world that don’t mean they gone show it back.”– NBA YoungBoy
508. “You have to create little pockets of joy in your life to take care of yourself.”
509. 46 What a gift it is to have a friend like you in my life. Wishing you a birthday filled with all of your very favorite things. You deserve all the best.
510. “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”– Lucille Ball
511. “I don’t run to add days to my life, I run to add life to my days.”- Ronald Rook
512. ”I’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
513. May your holiday season be blessed with peace love and joy. Sending you my heartfelt wishes. With joy that never ends.
514. May all beautiful things come alive in your life as you age beautifully, today. Happy birthday, my king.
515. “Most of your unhappiness in life comes from the fact that you are listening to yourself instead of talking to yourself.”― John Piper
516. Happy friendship day to you all. Sending love and best wishes to you on this friendship day. Love you all.
517. “Hold it down for your loved one’s up in heaven and they will do the same.” – NBA YoungBoy
518. Deciding to spend the rest of my life with you was definitely the best decision I ever made. You have enriched my life in so many ways, and I am grateful that I was blessed with such a loving husband.
519. If you’re working on getting your life right and free from the grips of alcohol or substance abuse, you will have some tough days. You’ll need a quick pick-me-up or reminder of why you’re doing this. That’s why I put together these inspirational quotes to get recovering addicts through the tough days.
520. “You are not an option. a choice or a soft place to land after a long battle. You were meant to be the one. If you can wrap yourself around the idea that you are something incredible. then you will stop excusing behavior that rapes your very soul. You were never meant to teach someone to love you. You were meant to be loved.” – Shannon L. Alder
521. “We’ve been wrecking house ever since the day you were both, love you little brother.”
522. “Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!”
523. “Happy BIRTHDAY to my Cool Brother! Wishing you a carefree and memorable birthday that’s filled with all the things that you love in life.”
524. “What I want people to take away from my music, man, is just how to take care of responsibilities, how to live life and enjoy life. You only get one shot at life, one life to live—make the most out of it. Put as many smiles as you can on people’s faces. Help as many people as you can. Get you some paper. Live life, you and your folks.”
525. “Riding a wave” vs. “riding a jet ski.” Which one sounds more fun to you? 😉 … Well, then why not do both??:) *sigh* can life really be this good every single day?!?! 😉
526. “The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.” – Bertrand Russell
527. “Thank you for being a positive influence in my life, my friend. Thank you for your love and care.”
528. “I hope your birthday is as meaningful to you as you are to me. You are such an important part of my life, and I want you to know that I truly treasure you. Happy birthday!”
529. “It’s my experience that people are a lot more sympathetic if they can see you hurting, and for the millionth time in my life I wish for measles or smallpox or some other easily understood disease just to make it easier on me and also on them.” – Jennifer Niven
530. Hey, my lovely husband, I have Good News for you. We are going to be mom and dad.
531. Happy Birthday. No matter who you celebrate with, make sure to have the best time ever! Wishing for you a fun and exciting day, son. I love you very much!
532. “I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.”
533. You shall own a great life and live well than a king. Happy birthday, sweet king. Wishing you long life and happiness.
534. Baby backpack. This funny pregnancy announcement idea is perfect if you love the great outdoors. You and your partner can stuff your hiking packs and put them on, then hold a small backpack. Post on your socials or send it to family and friends! Cute ideas for pregnancy announcement captions could be “conquering a new mountain” or “on a new adventure.”
535. “Self-love, is not so vile a sin as self-neglecting.” – William Shakespeare
536. “We are all begging for love forgetting the simple truth that love doesn’t happen between beggars; love happens between a king and a queen who have treasures of their beings to share with each other. To be an emperor is our nature; to be a beggar is our habit.” – Osho
537. Your mindset has a direct impact on how you perform in life as well as the quality of the results you get. – Ian Wallace Harper
538. I’d be equally happy going for a walk, hiking, stargazing, or doing nothing with you. I don’t care about what we do as long as we do it together. I love you!
539. “You made my life meaningful and purposeful. Happy Birthday to the person who fine-tunes me in a better way.”
540. “See, the thing about the falling in love montage is that when it’s over, the characters have fallen in love.”
541. “When you’ve suffered a great deal in life, each additional pain is both unbearable and trifling.”― Yann Martel
542. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
543. "I betrayed your trust and created my life’s biggest disaster. But now I realize that your love in my life is all that matters. I am sorry.”
544. “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” – 50 First Dates
545. “Babe, I’d rather be the poorest man on earth and have your love than be the richest man in the world and live without your love. Your love is too precious to me to live without. Happy birthday!”
546. "You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” —Albert Einstein
547. Happy birthday to my beloved daughter who deserves only the very best on her special day. I promise you that I will devote the rest of my life to providing you with unlimited love and affection.
548. “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.” – Wayne F. Winters
549. “My encouragement: delete the energy vampires from your life, clean out all complexity, build a team around you that frees you to fly, remove anything toxic, and cherish simplicity. Because that’s where genius lives.” – Robin S. Sharma
550. I feel so lucky that you are in my life, darling. Thank you for giving me strength and inspiration every single day. Let‘s turn your special day into a great adventure!
551. “Always remember…the stronger your position in life, the more enemies you’re gonna have .. while friends come and go.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
552. For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. – Carl Sagan
553. “Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself. Learn to rest in that place within you that is your true home.” – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
554. You changed my life without even trying, and I don't think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. — Steve Maraboli
555. “I think the thing about love is that even though the things around us change, we as human beings, a lot of the ways we interact, and the ways we love each other is timeless. It requires trust, honesty, commitment, romance, and physical chemistry.”– John Legend
556. "What matters most in life is often invisible.” — Duane Elgin
557. “The person in life that you will always be with the most. is yourself. Because even when you are with others. you are still with yourself. too! When you wake up in the morning. you are with yourself. laying in bed at night you are with yourself. walking down the street in the sunlight you are with yourself.What kind of person do you want to walk down the street with? What kind of person do you want to wake up in the morning with? What kind of person do you want to see at the end of the day before you fall asleep? Because that person is yourself. and it's your responsibility to be that person you want to be with. I know I want to spend my life with a person who knows how to let things go. who's not full of hate. who's able to smile and be carefree. So that's who I have to be.”
558. “Things i hate the most… Alarm clocks, things I like the most… The snooze button… Whom I love the most… You.”
559. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
560. “As odd as it sounds, getting that label from a psychiatrist provided something to rally around. I was the same person before being diagnosed as I was after, but I finally had something to pinpoint, rather than just some vague feeling that life, well, sucked.”
561. "A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things, and crushes down remorselessly all that stand in its path.
562. ‘Your love is the medicine to my heartaches. That’s why you are my everything. Thanks, love.’
563. “When we care for ourselves as our very own beloved—with naps, healthy food, clean sheets, a lovely cup of tea—we can begin to give in wildly generous ways to the world, from abundance.” —Anne Lamott
564. One thing I noticed about life is that if you love your life then life will love you back.
565. “Doubt is a virus that attacks our self-esteem, productivity and confidence. Faith that you and your life are perfectly unfolding is the strongest vaccine.” – Sean Stephenson
566. “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.”
567. “Make as many friends as you can, but don’t build your life on them alone. It’s an unstable foundation.” – Sean Covey
568. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. When you feed yourself what your body needs when it needs it, that’s love. So, give your body some TLC and sit down and enjoy a good, substantial breakfast.” — Kathy Freston
569. You are one of the most compassionate people I know and I am so proud to be your mom. May your birthday be as wonderful as you are! I love you.
570. Your flaws are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you. Trent Shelton, Football Player
571. “You look great, Sister-in-Law! You do so much in your life. You’re always on the go, and yet you still seem to keep yourself up and still brighten the lives of those around you. Happy Birthday!”
572. All sunsets are beautiful when viewed with the love of your life.
573. Happy birthday in heaven son, I love you! You are a treasure from above, who brings me so much joy and love. Happy birthday son!
574. Bonus love, bonus support, bonus dad. —Amber Goodvin
575. “The one true hurdle I’ve faced in life is that I have a broken belly.” — Elizabeth Banks
576. Cheers to my king. I pray you to grow old in wisdom, strength, bravery, and love. You shall never be forgotten, my dear father.
577. Simply put – losing a beloved soul sister sucks.” – Jessica Smock
578. If your thinking is positive, your life will be positive!
579. All because two people fell in love.
580. I want nothing more than to be able to live the rest of my life by your side. Preferably, while being smothered by your love and affection. Happy birthday, darling!
581. “Thanks for always encouraging me whenever life makes me sad.”
582. “I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.” — Lil’ Kim
583. Happy Birthday, brother, you're the one person I trust with my life.
584. We love you. We can’t say it enough! You are important to so many people and know that we are thinking of you on this special day. You are one-of-a-kind. We hope you stay true to yourself and explore the world! Happy Sweet 16.
585. “My life will end someday, but it will end at my convenience.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
586. “I love to think that animals and humans and plants and fishes and trees and stars and the moon are all connected.” — Gloria Vanderbilt
587. “Don’t be having me out here thinking you mine. When in real life you somebody else’s. ” – Polo G