850 Best Rainy Day Quotes That Will Make You Feel Happy
1. “Nana always said the rain was nature’s way of adding sparkle to the outdoors.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
2. “Rain slips through your fingers as easily as words blow away in the wind and yet it has the power to destroy your whole world.” — Karen Maitland
3. “There are many things I do for amusement, but for happiness I like to gather up my memories and go for a walk in the rain.” – Robert Brault
4. One can find so many pains when the rain is falling. - John Steinbeck.
5. When it rains manna from heaven, some people put up an umbrella. Others reach for a big spoon.
6. From where we stand the rain seems random. If we could stand somewhere else, we would see the order in it. – Tony Hillerman
7. Here comes the rain again
8. Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. - Satchel Paige.
9. “If I were rain, That joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch, Could I join two hearts as well?” – Tite Kubo
10. “I love rain. It makes me feel like it’s not just me – that other people are feeling it too.” -John Green
11. The person who deserves most pity is a lonesome one on a rainy day who doesn't know how to read.
12. “Let’s just sit quietly and listen to the secrets the rain wants to tell us.” ― John Mark Green
13. “The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. Eventually.” – Eeyore
14. Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul. – Emily Logan Decens
15. “Around us, life bursts with miracles, a glass of water, a ray of sunshine, a leaf, a caterpillar, a flower, laughter, raindrops.” – Nhat Hanh
16. I always feel sorry for people who think more about a rainy day ahead than sunshine today.