300 Inspirational Restoration Quotes And Sayings (2023)
1. “This in essence is my goal. To set an example by doing what is good. If I live openly and honestly, I set an example of virtue, humanness, restoration, and healing. I give others permission to join me on my journey despite the fear of failure or the rejection it might elicit when they know they are not alone in their experience. The more of us who amass the courage to embark openly on this path, the more normal this experience becomes, effectively eliminating the tactic of shame and isolation that the enemy so often uses to cause us to falter.”
2. I believe it to be the duty of everyone to unite in the restoration of the country and the reestablishment of peace and harmony. - Author: Robert E.Lee
3. Because any of us can fall (and we do), we are to respond to another's fall into sin with compassion that seeks his restoration rather than seeking his punishment and exposure. - Author: Heather Davis Nelson
4. A testimony is a conviction, a quiet inward certainty of the reality of the living God, of the divinity of His Beloved Son, of the restoration of Their work in this time. It demands that we do what He has asked us to do. - Author: Gordon B. Hinckley
5. We must protect the right of citizens to practice their religions freely. As president, I will support federal and state-level legislation like the Religious Freedom Restoration Acts that protect citizens and their churches from government intrusion. - Author: Carly Fiorina
6. Church and family are both primary influences designed by God for a purpose and when they work together, they are orange. Both are systems comprised of imperfect people - that's why God desires to use them as a platform to tell his story of restoration and redemption to the world. - Author: Reggie Joiner
7. The highest ideal of cure is the rapid, gentle and permanent restoration of health; that is, the lifting and annihilation of the disease in its entire extent in the shortest, most reliable, and least disadvantageous way, according to clearly realizable principles. - Author: Samuel Hahnemann
8. Another thing: a living culture is forever changing, without losing itself as a framework and context of change. The reconstruction of a culture is not the same as its restoration. - Author: Jane Jacobs
9. Bathing: the most beautiful of restoration.
10. [Plot is] the gradual perturbation of an unstable homeostatic system and its catastrophic restoration to a new and complexified equilibrium. - Author: John Barth
11. I always wanted to do Restoration comedy. It seems like so much fun. - Author: Mark Gatiss
12. The Lord needed the strength of the women of this Church as the seeds of the Restoration were planted and nourished. - Author: Sheri L. Dew
13. In the recent years there have been criticisms levelled against Japan suggesting that she should offer more military forces to the United Nations forces and thereby play a more active role in the keeping and restoration of peace in various parts of the world. - Author: Kenzaburo Oe
14. I always bring it up to my lawyer every now and then. And another reason we have to revisit it is because there is a restoration going on right now for the film through UCLA and Sundance. - Author: Todd Haynes
15. Qi gong therapy, as well as other branches of Chinese medicine, can be reduced to two simple principles: the cleansing of meridians to achieve harmonious energy flow, and the restoration of yin-yang balance. - Author: Wong Kiew Kit
16. Allow God to shower you with His love and comfort. You are never too broken for restoration and liberation in Christ. Your identity is not in your past. You are not that past memory. You are who God says that you are. If you are a believer, I want to remind you that your identity is found in Christ. Continually remind yourself of that. Dwell on those powerful truths.
17. If the restoration did anything it shattered the age-old myth that God has stopped talking to his children. - Author: Russell M. Nelson
18. Volunteers are the backbone, heart, and soul of the restoration movement. And whatever the eventual results of their labors may be, working to revive damaged ecosystems is transforming and strengthening their relationship with the rest of nature. - Author: William K. Stevens
19. The Protestant Reformation did not merely seek to cleanse the church and deliver it from doctrinal errors, but it also sought the restoration of the whole of life. - Author: Henry R. Van Til
20. Christ was one person, limited to ministry in only one place at a time. In order to minister as an omnipresent Spirit, Jesus relinquished His fleshly dimension with its limitations of time and place. He entered a higher realm of restoration and love by becoming an indwelling Spirit. - Author: Earl Paulk
21. Compassionate God, we bring before You [name of friend], who has been suffering life-threatening seizures. In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we command epilepsy to leave and never come back. All neurons and neuronal networks must function with order and control, and we banish hyper-excitability. We speak healing to any part of this brain that has been damaged by seizures and restoration of full cognitive ability. Thank You, Gracious Healer. Amen.