600 Best Rumi Quotes On Life, Love And Death (2023)
Updated: Jan 15
1. The message behind the words is the voice of the heart.” – Rumi
2. Just to flicker for a moment. But the sky’s mouth is kind.
3. If you want to be more alive, love is the truest health.”― Rumi
4. Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” – Rumi
5. Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn’t matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again, come, come.” – Rumi
6. Why are you knocking at every other door? Go, knock at the door of your own heart.” ― Rumi
7. When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you’re not here, I can’t go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them.
8. The moon stays bright when it doesn’t avoid the night.” ― Rumi
9. Be still! Be quiet! Find acquaintance with silence. Go inside, delve into your heart. Take a day off from the clamour.”― Rumi
10. If you knew the secret of life, you too would choose no other companion but love.” ― Rumi
11. What is planted in each person’s soul will sprout.” – Rumi
12. The heart has its own language. The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.”
13. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.” – Rumi
14. When will you begin that long journey into yourself?” – Rumi
15. “Love sometimes wants to do us a great favour: hold us upside down and shake all the nonsense out.”
16. If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like our collection of famous poems to inspire you when you feel like giving up.
17. Let’s rise above this animalistic behavior and be kind to one another.
18. “Close your eyes, fall in love, stay there.”
19. Love is an open secret, the most obvious thing in the world and the most hidden, with no why to how it keeps its mystery.”― Rumi
20. I want to be where your barefoot walks because maybe before you step, you’ll look at the ground. I want that blessing.” – Rumi
21. It’s your road, and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.” – Rumi
22. I know you’re tired but come, this is the way.
23. What you seek is seeking you.” – Rumi
24. that it will endure almost anything, even abuse,
25. As you start to walk on the way, the way appears. Rumi