1. “Only the one you will love will have the ability to hurt you.” ― Purvi Mehta
2. “We rise and we fall in love, but we can’t choose which one at which time.”
3. “The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.” – Anonymous
4. “It doesn’t hurt to feel sad from time to time.” — Willie Nelson
5. “Funny how a beautiful song could tell such a sad story.” – Sarah Dessen, Lock and Key
6. “Every heart needs a cutting part sharper than a blade to stab agony.”― Munia Khan
7. “A lot of you cared, just not enough.”
8. The saddest part in life is saying goodbye to someone you wish to spend your life with.
9. “They always say the hottest love has the coldest end.” — Drake
10. “To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.” – Bess Myerson
11. “Do not feel sad for your tears as rocks never regret the waterfalls.” — Munia Khan
12. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies
13. “Come back! Even as a shadow, even as a dream.” — Euripides, Herakles
14. What doesn’t kill you … makes me really sad.
15. “Melancholy is the happiness of being sad.” ~ Victor Hugo
16. Even in a world with much sadness, at its essence, life is beautiful.” – Dianne Reeves
17. “When you feel sad, it’s okay. It’s not the end of the world.” ~ Mac Miller
18. “I am not angry or sad or happy to see you. I could not give a shit. You don't even ripple.”
19. “The funniest people are the saddest ones.” — Confucius
20. “Do not feel sad for your tears as rocks never regret the waterfalls.”― Munia Khan
21. “There's one sad truth in life I've found
22. “People don’t die from suicide; they die from sadness.”
23. “When I first met you. I didn’t know you were going to be this important to me.” – Unknown
24. “And her joy was nearly like sorrow.”
25. “You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad and smile even when I cry. Good morning.“
26. Sometimes you've got to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding.
27. "The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.” – Jim Rohn
28. “It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.” — Miguel de Unamuno
29. “Regret and sadness have stolen my life’s happiness. I am sorry for letting you down.”
30. Hiking Masada for sunrise and waiting the sunrise at the top of Masada
31. “You gave me wings to fly, then took away my sky.” – Leonora Speyer
32. “It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.” — Brigitte Bardot
33. “A sad soul can kill you quicker, far quicker, than a germ.”
34. I am so sad that I love you.
35. “If you are sad, hold a baby. Their little smile will heal all your pain.” – Unknown
36. “Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.” — Nathanael Richmond
37. It’s sad that we live in a world that doesn’t value insanity
38. Stop comparing yourself with others, as it will increase your sadness.
39. There's nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.
40. “I think I’d miss you even if we never met.” – The Wedding Date
41. “Never let go of that fiery sadness called desire.” – Patti Smith
42. “The saddest things about betrayal is that is never comes from your enemies.”― Unknown
43. “Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” – Mattie Stepanek
44. Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.
45. You can never always be happy in love, sadness gives it taste and emotion.
46. If my being sad is happy for you then I accept being sad.
47. “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.” — Khalil Gibran
48. He who is not just is severe, he who is not wise is sad. - Voltaire
49. Dying is only one thing to be sad over… Living unhappily is something else. – Morrie Schwartz
50. Life is so ironic to understand fully. It takes sadness to know what happiness is.
51. “It is that feeling when you are not necessarily sad, but just really empty”- Unknown.
52. They can't see the sadness in your words until they can relate to it.
53. “Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.” — Steven Tyler
54. “He broke my heart. You merely broke my life.” — Vladimir Nabokov
55. You ruin your love because you don’t think you deserve anything good.— Warsan Shire
56. “I’ve been trying to go on living like nothing has changed, but it’s too hard.”
57. “My mom says it’s time for me to give up now, and that what I’m doing is futile.”
58. “Courage is being scared to death. but saddling up anyway.”
59. Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
60. Unless people see in your eyes, they will never know that you are sad.
61. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” ~ E.A. Bucchianeri
62. “Sometimes I’m sad and tired and miserable for no reason at all.”
63. “There is a time for departure, even when there’s no certain place to go.”
64. “I am not angry or sad or happy to see you. I could not give a shit. You don’t even ripple.”
65. “No matter how badly your heart is broken, the world does not stop for your grief.” — Anonymous
66. “Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness.” ― Dominic Riccitello
67. old people passed me like sad grey waves on their way to church
68. “Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart.” – Christina Westover
69. “I don’t like novels that end happily. They depress me so much.” ― Oscar Wilde
70. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life
71. The word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. - Carl Jung
72. I was deeply saddened by the news of (Name of deceased) passing.
73. tags: attitude, fun, hurt, love, money, rude, sad, upset0 likesLike
74. “Sorrow never stays punishment. But remember, Bagheera, he is very little.”
75. "Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous or in love.” – Mario Teguh
76. “The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends.” — Gwyneth Paltrow
77. Sunrise over mountains with sad sayings about life
78. “There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.” — Alfred De Musset
79. It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. – Miguel de Unamuno
80. “You’re sad because you’re afraid of reality.” — Maxime Lagacé
81. “The worst thing you can do if you missing someone or need them is let it hide from them.” ― Pooja
82. "With what price we pay for the glory of motherhood.”- Isadora Duncan
83. Life is too short to be sad.
84. “At the end of the day, I’m a person. I have feelings. I get tired. I get sad.” — Summer Walker
85. Never let go of that fiery sadness called desire.” – Patti Smith
86. “They’re just waking up! I know just what they’ll do!
87. “The Old Lady is left alone. Sadly she wonders: ‘When shall I see my little Babar again?’ ”
88. “Her sadness had melted away in the warmth of her surroundings.”
89. “Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.” — Anonymous
90. “To live in a hallucination of being loved is more painful than rejection.”― Vinaya Panicker
91. “Imagine smiling after a slap in the face. Then think of doing it twenty-four hours a day.”
92. “People who judge others will never get happiness.”
93. “There are two medicines for all ills: time and silence.”
94. "I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes” ― Jeremy Aldana
95. Red is the ultimate cure for sadness. – Bill Blass
96. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that’s the saddest part.
97. “The things that break your heart when you think there’s nothing left to break.”
98. “I know how to love you, but not how to stop loving you.” ~ Invajy
99. If you can't feel sadness, how will you know happiness?
100. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” — Maya Watson
101. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. - Anonymous
102. “Never put your happiness in someone else hands.”
103. “All work and no play will make you sad and grey.” – Habeeb Akande
104. Just let me keep the last piece of my heart before you tear it all apart.— Lykke Li
105. “Love is stupid. All we do is break one another’s heart.” ― Holly Black
106. “I don’t feel alive anymore.”
107. “You know– one loves the sunset, when one is so sad…”
108. "First, accept sadness"Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great"– Alyssa Milano
109. Strength is when you have so much to cry for but you prefer to smile instead.— Unknown
110. “There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.” ~ Alfred de Musset
111. It's for joy, sadness, disappointment, pain, loneliness, and pride."
112. “Life is tough. Life is hard. Sometimes life is so hard that you can barely breathe.”
113. “I am so sad that I love you.”
114. I was truly saddened by the death of (Name of deceased).
115. “In joy and in sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” – Unknown
116. “Everything happens for a reason, everything is to teach you a lesson.”
117. “Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you.” ― Lauren Conrad
118. Zsadist: I didn't make up the rules of this scenario
119. “Hearts live by being wounded.” — Oscar Wilde
120. If you are sad, think about the poorest person.
121. “The only thing worse than being lonely is having someone who makes you feel lonely.”
122. I am so saddened that you are no more; you were a blessing to us. RIP.
123. Sometimes you laugh because you’ve got no more room for crying. - Terry Pratchett
124. Not everybody around us is happy all the time, some know to hold their sadness within themselves.
125. In joy or sadness flowers are our constant friends. —Kakuzo Okakura
126. “The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.” – Unknown
127. “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” ~ Henry Rollins
128. “Peter gave himself up for lost, and shed big tears.”
129. “Don't get sad, get even.” - ‘Vigilante Shit’
130. “Tears are words that need to be written.” ― Paulo Coelho
131. I think the saddest love is unrequited love. That’s the love that hurts the most.
132. Stop being sad over stupid things that won't change a thing in your life.
133. A jet ski may even make you scared, but one thing’s for sure, it just won’t make you sad.
134. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” – Bette Davis
135. “‘Mary Poppins,’ he cried, ‘you’ll never leave us, will you?‘”
136. “When you feel sad, it’s okay. It’s not the end of the world.” — Mac Miller
137. “In joy and in sadness, flowers are our constant friends.”– Unknown
138. “We never taste a perfect joy; our happiest successes are mixed with sadness.” – Pierre Corneille
139. “Some things can be fixed. Some things are just too broken.” — Susan Vaught
140. Dubai is a place where dreams come true.” Asad Meah
141. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” ~ Stephen Chbosky
142. ’I’m so sad it’s Friday. I wish it was Monday already,’ said no one in history, ever.” —Unknown
143. I need a break, no, I'm not sick, I'm just sad.
144. “Percy let me go, she croaked. You can’t pull me up. Never” ― Rick Riordan
145. Stop ignoring people as it can make them feel sad.
146. "Sad things happen"They do"But we don’t need to live sad forever"– Mattie Stepanek
147. If you are sad, you must visit Colorado.
148. The worst kind of sad is not being able to explain why.
149. Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise. – H. G. Wells
150. “I’m not tired I just don’t wanna be awake.”
151. “There is no such thing as a lovers’ oath.” — Plato
152. “Roses lose their petals. But they bloom again.” – Unknown
153. “Nothing sadder than seeing a person settle for so much lower than their potential.” — Ed Latimore
154. “She wasn’t sad anymore, she was numb, and she knew somehow numb was worse.” – Atticus
155. One can never deny sadness as it is one of the most important emotions to understand happiness.
156. “I am too old and sad to play.”
157. Nothing seems sad once you learn to be happy on your own.
158. “He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.” ― Anonymous
159. “The hardest thing I’ll ever do is walk away still loving you.” – Tracy Lawrence
160. “The sad thing about having a backstabber is the fact that you never expect it to be your friend.”
161. "I think often sadness is a great place to get songs from.” – Sarah McLachlan
162. “It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.”
163. Sit tall in the saddle and hold your head up high. Keep your eyes fixed where the trail
164. “If you love something, let it go…”― Karen Shreck
165. “If you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you.” — Theofilos
166. “With what price we pay for the glory of motherhood.” – Isadora Duncan
167. “And it’s okay to cry, because that’s the way you let go”
168. You're not a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness.” — Anonymous
169. “If you never left again, I would still spend the rest of my life missing you.” — Tessa Bailey
170. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” – Violeta Parra
171. Me on the top of Masada overlooking barren Judean desert in Israel
172. “Moving on is tough, specially when you gave too much love.”― Heather Mae Buban
173. "It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.” – Bonnie Blair
174. “You can’t be sad when you’re holding a cupcake.”
175. Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, 'It might have been.' –Kurt Vonnegut
176. “A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.” – Unknown
177. “Why, what’s the matter,
178. “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel.”
179. “I’m not looking for someone to complete me. I’m looking for someone who accepts me.”
180. Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. - Khalil Gibran
181. First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great. – Alyssa Milano
182. Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.” – Rumi
183. “In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality.” ― William S. Burroughs, Queer
184. “I feel so lonely and so melancholy. I feel like I’m in the wrong place.”
185. No sadness in life comes without your attention.
186. ″‘I’ll do better, Mary. I swear I will.’
187. I’m sadder than most of you with the money and the freedom. ~XXXTentacion
188. “It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.” – Miguel de Unamuno
189. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.”- Jim Rohn
190. “It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.” —Bonnie Blair
191. “It is a paradox that some of the loneliest people are those who long to be alone.”
192. “It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses.”
193. “Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak knits up the o-er wrought heart and bids it break.”
194. Some express sadness to seek attention while others are actually in pain.
195. None can relate to my sadness, not even the ones who have been through what I have.
196. “Sad hurts but it’s a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel.” ~ J.K. Rowling
197. You mean nothing to your friends if they cannot console you when you are sad.
198. “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”
199. “Sad? Why should I be sad? It’s my birthday. The happiest day of the year.”
200. “It’s sad how quickly people can forget about you until they want something from you.”
201. “Black is not sad… Black is poetic.-good morning black woman.”
202. “All great and precious things are lonely.” — John Steinbeck
203. ”The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.”
204. “This is the sad bed of chosen chastity because you are miles and mountains away.” — Erica Jong
205. “Maybe I’d always been broken and dark inside.” ― Sarah J. Maas
206. “Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking.” – English Proverb
207. “There’s nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.”
208. “The heart will break, but broken live on.” — Lord Byron
209. “That is my work, to transform your life from a sad affair into a celebration.” — Rajneesh
210. “What do you know about being sad?’ ‘I know you don’t need a reason.” — Aryn Kyle
211. “Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death.” – Jean-Jacques Rousseau
212. “I wonder if I could take back every ‘I love you’ ever said to you, would I do it?” – Faraaz Kazi
213. “It’s so sad that some people can lie to your face as if you are not blood-related.” – Samuel Zulu
214. “When people can walk away from you: Let them walk.” –
215. “Sharp are the arrows of a broken heart.” — Cassandra Clar
216. “People aren’t born sad; we make them that way.” ― Nikita Gill
217. “It makes me sad to think that we are so happy in love and yet so unhappy when we are not together.”
218. “I’ve lost love. I’ve tried to reclaim a lost love and didn’t know how to do it.” — Sam Worthington
219. “Every relationship is just so tenuous and precarious.” — Larry David
220. “When God Created Mothers"
221. “It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.” — Bonnie Blair
222. “He was acting like our kiss had broken him, and his reaction was breaking me.” ― Shannon A. Thompson
223. “I will be stronger than my sadness.”
224. “I wished I could have made her feel better, but sometimes, I guess you just can’t.”
225. “The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. ” – Unknown
226. Faking a smile is easier than explaining why you’re sad.
227. Some people stay sad their whole life because they never tried to find happiness.
228. “I am both happy and sad at the same time, and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”
229. "The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness"– Carl Jung
230. “If you are sad, play with a kid. His smile will heal all of your pain.”
231. “My mistake was making you a priority when I was your second choice.” – Unknown
232. People do not die from suicide; they die from sadness.
233. “Tonight I can write the saddest lines I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.” — Pablo Neruda
234. “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.” ― Kahlil Gibran, Sand and Foam
235. “The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” — Carl Jung
236. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy.” – Jim Rohn
237. “Brother is the one who cheers you up even in the saddest of the moments.”
238. Regret and sadness have stolen my life’s happiness. I am sorry for letting you down.Save
239. “Depression has nothing to do with having a bad day or being sad.”
240. Never let to know the reason of your sadness to others, they won’t get it.
241. “Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway.” – John Wayne
242. “But really, Marilla, one can’t stay sad very long in such an interesting world, can one?”
243. “Our dead are never dead to us until we have forgotten them.” ~ George Eliot
244. “It is Taco Tuesday. I don’t have any tacos. That makes me sad inside.”
245. “Melancholy is the happiness of being sad.” ― Victor Hugo
246. “I wonder if I could take back every ‘I love you’ ever said to you, would I do it?”
247. It isn't the sadness that's haunting me, it's actually the loneliness that I'm worried about.
248. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.” ~ Jim Rohn
249. “Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.”
250. “Another chapter has to end before a new one can begin.”
251. When my way wends so sad and void of light.
252. “Your memories are causing you pain”.
253. We all eat, & it would be a sad waste of an opportunity to eat badly.
254. “I miss the comfort in being sad.” — Frances Farmer
255. You're alone enough for yourself, leaving behind the people you love adds to sadness.
256. “The pain of love is the pain of being alive. It is a perpetual wound.” — Maureen Duffy
257. When I am sad, I want to travel with people who care about me.
258. “It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.” – Sara Teasdale
259. “Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.” ~ Kahlil Gibran
260. I won't deny that I was sad, but I never faked love just to feel loved.
261. “I only miss you when I’m breathing.” – Unknown
262. Don't be around people who make you feel miserable. Be around the people who take away your sadness.
263. “Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.” — Emily Brontë
264. “Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you.” – Lisa Page Brooks
265. “What is meant to stay will stay.” – Unknown
266. Start each day with a smile and get rid of all the sadness in you.
267. There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist. - Mark Twain
268. “Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.” ― Alysha Speer
269. “A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ.” — John Steinbeck
270. “Your greatest highs come from overcoming your greatest lows.” ~ Matshona Dhliwayo
271. “If you are sad, add more lipstick and attack.” – Coco Chanel
272. “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.” – Richard Puz
273. “How Hell could be a worse place than Huangling on that terrible night, she couldn’t imagine.”
274. “The abrupt reality of his situation was a depressing thought.” ― Jason Medina
275. “It’s so hard to say goodbye, but I’ll always cherish the time we had.”
276. “My body and heart weren’t made for this. I’m tired of being tired and I’m tired of being sad.”
277. “When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive.” – Paulo Coelho
278. “If one day the speed kills me dont be sad because i will have died smiling.
279. One has to experience sadness to understand the real meaning of happiness.
280. ”First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great.”
281. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. – Stephen Chbosky
282. I try to think about all the happy moments we shared, but all I can remember are the sad ones.
283. “It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.”
284. “Don’t worry about things you can’t control. Focus on the things you can control.”
285. “Your silence hurt me more than your words.” ~ Invajy
286. “I only exist when people need something.”
287. The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. — Jim Rohn
288. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” — Winston Churchill
289. “Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.” ~ Stephen R. Covey
290. “It was you who did it, Lily. You didn’t mean it, but it was you.”
291. Staying sad is better than letting people play with your feelings.
292. “You have to experience sadness to know happiness.”
293. “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.”
294. “Tiggers never go on being sad.”
295. There is no point in wasting life becoming sad. If it matters, work upon it.
296. “I wish I could puke out all the pain.”
297. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” — Charlie Chaplin
298. “I’m so glad I spent 10 years being sad and lonely.” — Caitlin Moran
299. “A person who really loves you will not make you feel bad about yourself.”
300. “In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” ― Okakura Kakuzo, The Book of Tea
301. Hobbies and interests will keep your mind distracted from the sadness you're going through.
302. “I’m not happy. I’m not sad. I’m not anything.”
303. “Ho! Ho! Ho! To the bottle I go
304. “Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.”– Joshua Wisenbaker
305. “i am really colored & really sad sometimes & you hurt me
306. I’m too busy to be sad.
307. I've been there, it was sad but it was worth learning how tough life can get.
308. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. ― Dr. Seuss
309. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Kahlil Gibran
310. “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.” — John Vance Cheney
311. “You seem so sad, Eeyore.”
312. When she is happy, she can't stop talking, when she is sad, she doesn't say a word. — Ann Brashares
313. “It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.” ― Samuel Butler
314. “It is very easy to say “Hi” but it is very hard to say goodbye.” – Unknown
315. “Forever and ever, kid, until you’re sick and tired of seeing me.”
316. You’re scared to tell people how much it hurts, so you keep it all to yourself
317. “Let your tears come. Let them water your soul.” – Eileen Mayhew
318. “I am sad all the time and the sadness is so heavy that I can’t get away from it.”
319. “I’m technically single but my heart is taken by someone I can’t call my own.” – Unknown
320. “I know it is just plain red, and it breaks my heart. It will be my life long sorrow.”
321. “You can’t save people from their own sadness. All you can do is share with them.”
322. “It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Samuel Butler
323. “You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go.” ~ C.C Aurel
324. “Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.”
325. “Nurses are Ninjas on crusade, unafraid, giving aid.”
326. “I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”
327. You will recover, you will heal from this sadness, there is always some hope in the hopeless.
328. “I’m doing my best to stay positive because that’s what gets me through the day”
329. Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise.
330. “Angry is just sad’s bodyguard.” – Liza Palmer
331. Relationships are not.” – Grant Gudmunson
332. “You’re not a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness.”
333. “It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.” – Brigitte Bardot
334. “Love can sometimes be magic..but magic can sometimes ..just be an illusion.” – Javan
335. “I miss the time when you just wanted to spend every second of your life with me.” – Unknown
336. “Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.”
337. “Louis himself felt a little like crying. A wild but not unattractive idea suddenly came to him...”
338. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
339. “The sky cries for those filled with sadness.” ― Sonya Watson, The Tide Breaker
340. “You only pass through this life once, you don’t come back for an encore.” – Elvis Presley
341. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” ~ Rumi
342. I’m sad because everyone’s sad.
343. “There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.” — Dante Alighieri
344. “The hardest thing is not talking to someone you used to talk to every day.” – Unknown
345. “Then, he started crying. Then, he started talking about Brad.
346. One thing you can't hide — is when you're crippled inside. - John Lennon
347. “As for now, I’m gonna hear the saddest songs and sit alone and wonder.” – Anonymous
348. “one thing I don’t need
349. “It hurts to leave a light on for nobody.”
350. “What is it? What is it? . . . Am I dying, Bagheera?”
351. “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” – Henry Rollins
352. Listen to songs when you're down, it won't cure but will reduce your sadness.
353. “Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.” ~ Veronica Roth
354. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” - Stephen Chbosky
355. Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you are sad. — Iona Mink
356. If crying doesn’t make the sad things better, then why do we do it?
357. The sad thing for me is that there is no one for me when I need them.
358. “You have to protect yourself from sadness. Sadness is very close to hate.”
359. “He wept because he was afraid now that he could not save Gabriel. He no longer cared about himself”
360. “Goodbye always makes my throat hurt.” — Charles M. Schultz
361. “Every time we fall in love we fall more apart.” ― Laura Chouette
362. He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.
363. You get to learn your weaknesses when you're sad and lonely.
364. Courage is when you're scared to death, but you saddle up anyway.
365. “Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
366. “To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.” ~ Dorothy Thompson
367. ”I do believe that if you haven’t learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness.”
368. “It’s okay to not be okay.”
369. "The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow"– Bob Marley
370. When you're happy you enjoy the music. When you're sad you understand the lyrics. — Frank Ocean
371. “It’s hard to answer the question “What’s wrong?” when nothing’s right.”
372. “The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.”
373. “SAD DAD BAD HAD Dad is sad.
374. “The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.” — Bob Marley
375. “Loss alone is but the wounding of a heart; it is memory that makes it our ruin.” — Brian Ruckley
376. “Everybody has a sadness they can’t seem to shake.”
377. “Have you ever been so sad that it physically hurt inside?” — Crystal Ball
378. “That’s sort of a mean thing to do.”
379. “Dubai is a place where dreams come true.” Asad Meah
380. And then suddenly I became sad for no reason at all.
381. “That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.”
382. “Sometimes waiting is the hardest thing of all.”― Luanne Rice
383. “I will love you until my heart stops beating.”
384. “Your greatest highs come from overcoming your greatest lows.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
385. People don't die from suicide, they die from sadness.
386. When you are sad, go for a long drive with great music. It works as a therapy; mark my words!
387. “The sky cries for those filled with sadness.” ~ Sonya Watson
388. “Even when you’re in the thick of it, you can still find your way”
389. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” ~ Jean de La Fontaine
390. “Forgive everyone before you go to sleep – goodnight.” – Asad Meah
391. “Your absence has gone through me
392. “Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous or in love.” – Mario Teguh
393. “Do not feel sad for your tears, as rocks never regret the waterfalls.”
394. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” — Jean de La Fontaine
395. Hug me ‘till I forget all my sadness.
396. I have looked down the saddest city lane.
397. “People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.” — Unknown
398. “I know my heart will never be the same but I’m telling myself I’ll be okay.” – Sara Evans
399. “I’m sad because everyone’s sad.”
400. “Dubai awakens your mind to what is possible. ” Asad Meah
401. “Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.” ~ Joshua Wisenbaker
402. “Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you.” – Cecily von Ziegesar
403. Tears are words that need to be written. ― Paulo Coelho
404. “We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.” ― Albert Schweitzer
405. “Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.” — Joshua Wisenbaker
406. "It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew"– Henry Rollins
407. "Today my forest is dark. The trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings.”
408. “Hearts are not had as a gift, But hearts are earned…” – William Butler Yeats
409. My biggest victories in life were when I was sad.” — Andrew Tate
410. “Don’t let the scars on your heart define the way you love.” ― Laura Chouette
411. The easiest way to overcome sadness is by staying optimistic.
412. “People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.” ~ Anonymous
413. “I love you forever. I am sorry I cannot love you now.” ― Nick Harkaway
414. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
415. “Sadness is like surviving a war, but there’s no peace at the end.”
416. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” ~ Maya Watson
417. “I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes” ― Jeremy Aldana
418. “Moving on is simple; it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.” – Unknown
419. “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.”
420. “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” – Lamartine
421. “I am sad all the time, and the sadness is so heavy that I can’t get away from it.”
422. ”The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”
423. “I just need some time alone.”
424. “I reached out to grasp the hand of my savior, only to find myself grasping at air.”
425. “There’s something disturbing about recalling a warm memory and feeling utterly cold.”
426. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”
427. “If we can laugh, fine. And if we’ve got to cry, we’ve got to cry.” – Charles Bukowski
428. I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes.
429. “A heart that breaks, Is always trying to mend.”
430. “It’s sad when the person who gave you memories becomes one ” R.I.P
431. “Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.” – Steven Tyler
432. “There’s a big difference between a sad goodbye and a goodbye with the hope of a new beginning.”
433. “Finding myself is better than finding others.”
434. “‘You’re a sad little hermit, and it creeps me out. So get dressed. We’re going bowling.’”
435. “Failure gave me strength. The pain was my motivation.” - Michael Jordan
436. “You are stronger than anything that’s happened to you.”
437. “Every disadvantage has its advantage.” – Rebecca Welton
438. It was another sad day and there was nobody to cheer me up.
439. You're unstoppable, kill the sad moments with your strong spirits.
440. “But this sound wasn’t sad!
441. “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.”
442. “The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” ~ Carl Jung
443. “And when you love someone, seeing them sad also makes you sad.”
444. “You make me so happy, it turns back to sad” – Taylor Swift “Gorgeous”
445. “Love must not suffocate but breathe on its own.”― Soraya Naomi
446. “I’ll make you my Hero if you only say yes once”.
447. If you start thinking positive, sadness cannot affect you.
448. It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I've got a lot of great memories. - Bonnie Blair
449. Letting yourself remain sad makes you hopeless and lose faith.
450. “You know, a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating, just the same.” ~ Fannie Flagg
451. The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.
452. “Only strong people can find happiness from the sadness surrounding them.” — Sahaj Oberoi
453. “Why am I still here?”
454. “The worst kind of sad is not being able to explain why.”
455. “One thing you can’t hide is when you’re crippled inside.” ~ John Lennon
456. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
457. You know, one loves the sunset when one is so sad.
458. “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” — Lamartine
459. “Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
460. Never underestimate anyone, they might be going through something sad we don't know about.
461. Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sincerely,
462. “You're not a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness.”
463. “When you think you’re first falling in love, just then you realize you’re falling out of love.”
464. It is most painful if the reason behind sadness is your loved ones.
465. Sadness can kill you from within, so you need to share the cause for your sadness.
466. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” — Nicholas Sparks
467. There is no greater love than the one I have for my rose, said the prince who was so sad.
468. Your mood depends on the weather too, sometimes it's great otherwise it's just sad.
469. “Owning a dog always ended with this sadness because dogs just don’t live as long as people do. ”
470. Even a funny story is not funny without explaining the sadness in it.
471. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. – Leonardo da Vinci
472. “She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad.” – Marilyn Monroe.”
473. I'm not angry, I'm just sad so leave me alone.
474. Guess who's birthday it is today. I hope you guessed yours, because it would be sad if you didn't.
475. “I am sad all the time and the sadness is so heavy that I can’t get away from it.
476. The truth is bitter and sad but it will help you become a better version of yourself.
477. “I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano;
478. “It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.” ~ J.K. Rowling
479. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
480. “Saying “I’m tired” when you’re actually sad.”
481. When sadness prevails on us we forget the things that matter.
482. With sympathy, thinking of you at this sad time and sending love.” – Unknown
483. “Sadness is the ambrosia of all art.” ~ Frances Fong
484. “What a sad world we live in.”
485. “Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” ~ Mattie Stepanek
486. “Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.” – Stephen R. Covey
487. “You remind me of dusk, so beautiful yet so sad.”
488. ● We are pregnant! Don’t be sad for us. It was on purpose.
489. “An intelligent woman doesn’t get sad, she gets pretty.” ― Maria Felix
490. “I never knew what sadness was until I lost you.”
491. I’m sad because I don’t have anyone to share my life with.
492. “In joy and in sadness, flowers are our constant friends.”
493. “You need to try to master the ability to feel sad without actually being sad.” — Laurie Anderson
494. The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
495. One of the saddest things about ending a relationship is losing your best friend.” – Anonymous
496. We never taste perfect joy; our happiest successes are mixed with sadness. – Pierre Corneille
497. “Life is too short to be sad.”
498. The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. - Jim Rohn
499. Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts. – Percy Bysshe
500. “What you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person.”
501. “I never want us to be apart again. I never want to lose you again.”
502. “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” — Henry Rollins
503. “Hearts are breakable. Even when you heal, you’re never what you were before.” – Cassandra Clare
504. “When the soul is sad, nothing can make you feel good.”
505. Dear dad, thank you for not leaving me, when I was sad,
506. “Then out of the darkness, clearer and clearer, the sound of sobbing came nearer and nearer.”
507. “I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.”
508. “When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad you understand the lyrics.”
509. “He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.”
510. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” — Kenji Miyazawa
511. “Life goes on… with or without you.” — Faraaz Kazi
512. “I tell myself I should be happy, but I know that’s not true. I’m so tired of this obligation.”
513. “We can never know our own depth until we have plunged into the depths of somebody else’s soul.”
514. Talking to someone will make it right, sadness is not the answer.
515. “Sad hurts but it’s a healthy feeling. It is a necessary thing to feel.” — J.K. Rowling
516. "It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.” – Miguel de Unamuno
517. “Fake happiness is the worst kind of sadness.” – Dominic Riccitello
518. “Sadness is not the opposite of happiness, it’s a part of it.”
519. “Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.” – C.S Lewis
520. “It’s hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again.” — Eric Kripke
521. “Let them go if they always have an excuse to stay away from you.”― Garima Soni
522. “Tiggers never go on being sad.” - Rabbit
523. “I think you have to pay for love with bitter tears.” — Edith Piaf
524. “Everyone dies. It’s just a matter of time.” - Priyanshu Singh
525. “Every thought is a battle. Every breath is a war, and I don’t think I’m winning anymore.”
526. “To lose someone you love is to lose yourself.”
527. “If you have a sorrow that you cannot tell to anyone, you can go to our Father in Heaven.”
528. “It is so difficult in the world for people to find love, true love.” — LaToya Jackson
529. “But still there was nothing.”
530. It’s a sad day when you find out who your friends aren’t. – Unknown
531. “It’s raining in my heart
532. “my beer drunk soul is sadder than all the dead Christmas trees of the world.” – Charles Bukowski
533. “The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.” – Carroll Bryant
534. “He is not a lover who does not love forever.” – Euripides
535. “He was my sweetest fantasy and my bitter reality.” ― Luffina Lourduraj
536. “Henry’s heart hurt and he cried for an hour.”
537. It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. ― Samuel Butler
538. “In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality.” ~ William S. Burroughs
539. “The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice.” — Gloria Estefan
540. "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.” – Barney Stinson
541. “Love hurts, if rejected or betrayed.
542. The weight of happiness is never constant on the scale of happiness and sadness.
543. I get lost inside my mind.
544. “Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul.”
545. “You see, one loves the sunset when one is so sad.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
546. Have you ever been so sad that it physically hurts inside? — Unknown
547. “Tonight I can write the saddest lines
548. “Certain emotions just take you to the notes – being furious, heroic, sad, erotic, when rain comes.”
549. “What can a baby’s laughter do? It can cleanse your soul and scatter a smile in your sad heart.”
550. ”Affliction comes to us, not to make us sad but sober; not to make us sorry but wise.”
551. “That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad but you just feel really empty.”
552. “The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandpa’s lap.”
553. “Tears are words that need to be written.” – Paulo Coelho
554. “I think the saddest love is unrequited love. That’s the love that hurts the most.”
555. “It hurts because it mattered.” – John Green
556. Don’t be sad because sad spelled backwards is das and das not good.
557. “Let it hurt. Let it bleed. Let it heal. And let it go.” – Nikita Gill
558. “If we’re not always bouncing back, then it’s time to stop giving up.”
559. “Silence hangs over us, but ... a different kind of silence, one that lets me breathe. ”
560. "The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.”- Jim Rohn
561. “Depression is being sad and not remembering why.” – Atticus
562. “A baby’s smile can make anyone smile even in sad situations” – Iqra Tahir
563. I learned how to be happy because I know what unhappiness felt like. - Lilly Singh
564. No matter how sad you are, there is somebody who cares.
565. “Stop grieving about what occurred and begin to rejoice in what you have”.
566. “Seeing too much sadness hath congeal’d your blood,
567. “My life is just one constant battle between wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely.”
568. “You can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.” – Johnny Depp
569. “It’s sad that we live in a world that doesn’t value insanity.” — Unknown
570. “The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.” ~ Bob Marley
571. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy.”
572. “How do you tell someone that the reason you’re sad is that you love them?” – Unknown
573. Money can never take away your sadness, instead it can increase your problems.
574. “You’re the one who is leaving, and you’re telling me to be strong?”
575. "People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.” – Anonymous
576. “For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo.”
577. “Better to have loved and lost than to live with regret.” — Big Pun
578. If you can't feel sadness, how will you know happiness? Sally Taylor, On My Own
579. Prepare yourself for the saddest times as life is unpredictable.
580. “Death is not sad; the sad thing is that most people don’t really live at all.”
581. “In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” — Okakura Kakuzo
582. “The bakery is not far. Pastry, pastry, pastry, you can’t forget pastry!
583. Sometimes I'm sad and tired and miserable for no reason at all.
584. “You don’t need closure. You just need to give yourself permission to move on.” – Steve Harvey
585. “I can't eat and I can't sleep. I'm not doing well in terms of being a functional human, you know?”
586. “Love is a hole in the heart.” — Ben Hecht
587. Crying is cleansing. There’s a reason for tears, happiness, or sadness. – Dionne Warwick
588. “You can’t change your past, but you can make your future better.”
589. It is okay to feel sad but wrong not trying to stay happy.
590. It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses. – George Eliot
591. “In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends.” – Okakura Kakuzo
592. The sadness doesn’t matter. What matters is that we can make it through the pain together.
593. When you are happy, you enjoy the music. but when you are sad, you understand the lyrics.
594. “My soul feels black.”
595. “Life is too short to be angry or sad for long.” — Alphonso Davies
596. “Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.” – Aman Jassal
597. “I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes.” ~ Jeremy Aldana
598. “The flame of love is now just a cold loneliness.” – Uniek Swain