359 Best Sad Quotes To Help You In Tough Times
1. “To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” ~ J.K. Rowling
2. “Sadness is the ambrosia of all art.” ― Frances Fong
3. I never want us to be apart again. I never want to lose you again.
4. “Never be afraid of tears. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing truth. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing the beauty of life.” ~ Osho
5. Don’t test your love, you just need to experience.
6. “Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us.” ~ Steven Tyler
7. “Never be afraid of tears. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing truth. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing the beauty of life.” — Osho
8. “Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
9. When you don’t need it, everyone will come but when you need no one comes.
10. I reached out to grasp the hand of my savior, only to find myself grasping at air.
11. “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” — Charlie Chaplin
12. It’s so hard to say goodbye, but I’ll always cherish the time we had.
13. “When you’re happy, you enjoy the music but when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.” ~ Frank Ocean
14. “It is sadder to find the past again and find it inadequate to the present than it is to have it elude you and remain forever a harmonious conception of memory.” ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
15. “There are two types of people in the world: Those who prefer to be sad among others, and those who prefer to be sad alone.” ~ Nicole Krauss
16. We suffer more