1,000 Best Swimming Pool Quotes And Captions For Instagram (2023)
1. “When you have the whole pool to yourself.” – Unknown
2. “Smell the sea and feel the sky, Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison, “Into The Mystic”
3. Do you even make waves, bro?
4. “Most men will not swim before they are able to.”― Herman Hesse
5. A huge part of swimming for me is I love it, and it is so much fun.
6. “She kept swimming out into life because she hadn’t yet found a rock to stand on.” – Barbara Kingsolver
7. “A huge part of swimming for me is I love it, and it is so much fun.” – Missy Franklin
8. “I’ve swum for my country, I’ve swum for my coaches and my schools and my teams. I decided this time I was going to swim for myself.” – Janet Evans
9. Swimming is normal for me. I’m relaxed. I’m comfortable, and I know my surroundings. It’s my home.
10. “Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison
11. Having a splashtastic time.
12. Keep calm and swim on.
13. “We’re cool for the summer.” – Demi Lovato, ‘Cool for the Summer’.
14. Being your best is not so much about overcoming the barriers other people place in front of you as it is about overcoming the barriers we place in front of ourselves.
15. Work hard in silence. Let your success make the noise.
16. A pool party can’t solve everything, but it’s a good start.
17. I concentrate on preparing to swim my race and let the other swimmers think about me, not me about them.
18. “Time is a pool to swim and dream and create in.” — Jay Woodman
19. “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” – Rumi
20. Only for wild girls.
21. Peace, love, and pineapple pool floats.
22. “Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake.” -Wallace Stevens
23. Some people call me an aquaholic.
24. The water is your friend...you don't have to fight with water, just share the same spirit as the water, and it will help you move.
25. “When you are learning swimming, try to swim like a fish! Target the best so that you can always easily reach good and better!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
26. “Just trying to beat the heat.”