1. Today is your second birthday. Happy 2nd Birthday to my little sunshine!
2. Let’s start this year with a smile, let’s begin this day with happy cheers. Happy 2nd birthday
3. Someone told me you’re turning 2 today. Happy birthday! I hope your day is filled with lots of candy and kisses, cuddles and hugs, and ice cream in every flavor. And if anyone tries to tell you no, just tell them, “It’s my birthday!”
4. Happy 2nd birthday! I spoke to all the fairies, dragons, and unicorns, and they wished you a happy birthday too. They promised to visit tonight in your dreams so you could eat some cake together. I asked if I could join, but they said it’s only for extra special kids like you. Have a magical day.
5. Happy 2nd Birthday!. You’re still the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. The best is yet to come!
6. We can’t believe how fast time flies, but also can’t believe that two years ago we had no idea that you were coming.
7. On some days, you’re a superhero. On other days, you’re an astronaut. Some days, you’re the ruler of a kingdom, and on others, you live in the wild. But on this day, you’re the birthday child. Happy birthday to a very special 2-year-old.
8. Today is your special day so, as your best friend, I promise to try my best not to steal the spotlight for at least 24 hours!
9. The second year of life is done, next year you can take over the family business.
10. Two is too cool! Happy 2nd Birthday, cutie pie!
11. Two tips for your birthday: 1. Forget the past, you can't change it. 2. Forget the present, I didn't get you one!
12. Feeling unstoppable at 24 with this crew by my side.
13. The biggest difference between your 20s and 30s is that your body doesn’t bounce back as quickly, so be nice to yourself! Happy 30th Birthday!
14. Nature gives you the face you have at 20, but it’s up to you to merit the face you have at 50. — Coco Chanel
15. “I’m so glad your parents made you. Can you imagine if they hadn’t? I just did and it was the worst five seconds I’ve had all week.”
16. “Most of us can remember a time when a birthday – especially if it was one’s own – brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.” — Robert Staughton Lynd
17. “At 20 years of age, the will reigns; at 30, the wit; and at 40, the judgment.” — Benjamin Franklin
18. “On birthdays people wish so many things, but for me there are just two words – never and always. Always be by my side and never leave me. I love you so much darling. Happy birthday.”
19. Your first step was amazing but this second year will be even more astounding. Happy second birthday!
20. I don’t know how you do it, but somehow you’re two times as amazing as you were one year ago.
21. You have a unique gift in life, you manage to be both encouraging and annoying at the same time. It is difficult to balance the two, but you manage to make it look easy. Happy birthday to my infuriating, lovable mom.
22. Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. — Mary Schmich
23. “Happy 24th Birthday to my great and dear friend. I’m blessed daily for having you.”
24. Roses are red, balloons are blue, it’s time for cake and presents too! Happy 2nd birthday to you!
25. “Thanks for always reminding me that I’m still young. Thanks for reaching 24 before me.”
26. “Let all your obstacles vanish in just a fiction of second. Happy Birthday”
27. Happy Birthday to my handsome, smart, amazing two-year-old son. You’re the best kid in the world!
28. 34 From now on, I’m going to keep my eyes wide open. As soon as I blink, you’ll grow up, and you’ll have a big, beautiful life on your own. Let’s hug and play together while you’re still little. Happy 2nd birthday!
29. “As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” — Norman Wisdom
30. Nothing can stop you from turning two! You are a little character who is full of fun. Happy 2nd Birthday my daughter, I love you!
31. William Barclay once said, “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” I wish you well on your journey to discover the “why” of life. But for today, I celebrate with you that great day you were born. Happy birthday, friend!
32. It’s your second birthday, but you’ll always be my baby. Happy 2nd Birthday!
33. “Turning 21… it’s nothing to WINE about.”
34. Can’t wait for your two year old tantrum and sass to begin!
35. My dearest husband: When you hurt, I hurt. When you laugh, I laugh. When you feel sorrow, I cry. We are connected in more ways than one. Two souls forever commingled. I love you. Happy Birthday!
36. 20 Sending birthday wishes to a dear friend! On this day of immense laughter and joy, I hope that all of your dreams become a concrete reality. Keep smiling and keep spreading joy everywhere you go! Have an awesome birthday!
37. 33 I’ve searched the deepest oceans and every corner of outer space. I’ve looked through the bins in the basement and in the attic. I couldn’t find any two-year-olds as great as you. Happy birthday. Let’s explore together!
38. “At 5, something really cool happens. You’re the boss — you can now tell kids who are 1, 2, 3, and 4 what to do. Happy birthday!”
39. My sister is 2 years old now but it feels like she was just born the other day. Happy birthday!
40. Happy 2nd Birthday to my granddaughter. It’s been two years since God gave me the prettiest granddaughter on Earth!
41. Cheers to 24 years!
42. You have a right to be wrong at 2 years old, but you are not allowed to be grumpy. Happy second birthday, sweetheart!
43. I hope your second birthday is filled with happiness and love, my sweet granddaughter.
44. “Not thirty, nor forty, you are halfway between two milestones. A mix of youth and maturity, you are in life’s perfect zone. Happy birthday.”
45. 4 Happy birthday to one impressive kid! From crawling to climbing, walking to running, and babbling to singing the ABCs, you’ve grown and learned so much. You’re already a little too clever. I even hear you scribble like Picasso now. Keep it up. You’re making two look good!
46. I’m so happy you were born, my love. It’s been two years since that day and it still feels like magic.
47. Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people in the world! I love you, and happy 2nd birthday!
48. 18 Now you are two, and already there are many memories made in just two exciting years. You are bright and adorable and full of life. I am sure you will go on to make many more childhood memories that will become a strong foundation for the rest of your life. Have a very happy 2nd birthday.
49. The baby is now a toddler, and the toddler acts like a teenager. Farewell to diapers, hello to toys! Happy 2nd birthday!
50. “A new day has just begun, shining with a radiant ray of hope. Happy 24th birthday to you!”
51. 82 Wishing you a year full of the right next steps and easy decisions. As always, I am just a call away for all of it. Happy birthday!
52. Henry Ford once said: “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” On this birthday, set yourself for another goal. Happy birthday!
53. 12 I wish that your birthday brings with it another year of success and good times! Happy birthday to one of the best human beings I know. I cannot even think of anyone who is more deserving of true happiness than you! Happy birthday!
54. Happy 2nd birthday! Things to do with you today: Drink champagne. Eat cake. Remember your age on the count of three.
55. Before you turn 2 and become more stubborn, let me wish you a very happy birthday!
56. “I’m not 24. I’m 18 with six years of experience.”
57. 26 Happy birthday, to my wonderful friend. May your day be filled with great food, big wishes, and lasting memories.
58. “Our fights will vanish within seconds, but our friendship alone will long last until the end of our lives. Let us cherish our friendship with the whole heartiness. Happy Birthday to my everlasting friend.”
59. 28 Words can never express how lucky I feel to have a sister as wonderful as you. You deserve nothing but the best, today and every day. Happy birthday.
60. May every moment today make you smile, may every second of today be worthwhile. To my dearest friend, these are my birthday wishes for you and I hope every dream you wish comes true.
61. Rs. 2895
62. Happy 2nd Birthday to you. Two can be terrific, too!
63. Some people get wiser with age, good friend. Some people get richer with age. But everybody gets older with age. So good luck on the other two, man, and happy birthday!
64. “As you get older, three things happen: the first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” – Norman Wisdom
65. Happy 2nd Birthday to my grandson. Born on the same day, I have a great excuse to celebrate big time every year.
66. May your 30s bring to fruition all the hard work of your 20s. I wish you a decade of many successes. Happy Birthday!
67. There are two attitudes you can have when it comes to your birthday:
68. 32 I can’t believe how quickly you have grown. Soon you’ll be off to school, then to college, and then you’ll be married with babies of your own. No matter where you go, you will always be our bundle of joy. You are going to go far, little one. Happy birthday!
69. My second birthday wish for you is that you grow up to be a sweetheart just like your mom.
70. HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL AND STYLISH GRANDDAUGHTER! YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO OUR FAMILY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, SWEETHEART. ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY.
71. happy 2nd Anniversary baby. you are my life and my whole world. thanks for all those sleepless nights and endless cups of coffee <3
72. Happy birthday to my evil clone. As a birthday treat, I’ll hold back on our plans for world domination for another 24 hours.
73. 41 You just turned two and you’re already this cool? You are my favorite two-year-old. Thank you for sharing your cake with me. Try not to eat too much cake today! Have an incredible second birthday!
74. In your 20s, you learned a lot, grew as a person, and had tons of fun. Now keep that shit up. Oh, and Happy Birthday!
75. To all the talented, smart, beautiful, and wonderful people having their birthdays today, I am your leader for the next 24 hours of celebrations.
76. Happy second birthday grandson, you are the sunshine in our family.
77. “So glad your parents got it on that special day back in the 40’s. War raging all around, talks of imminent invasion by the Japanese, yet two lovers managed to find time in the midst of bombing runs to have you.”
78. 17 This year, you will get to have double the fun, two times the love, and twice the number of memories! I can’t believe you are turning 2 years old already. The time has flown by. I can’t remember a time before you were born because you have made it all that much sweeter! Sending you so much love today on your birthday.
79. Sending you tons of positive vibes on this special occasion. Happy 30th Birthday my dearest, I hope your 30s are even more exciting than your 20s! Have fun!
80. happy birthday, baby. You’re 2 years old today and now you’re in the SLOW lane for the rest of your childhood.
81. Happy second birthday my little man. May you get whatever your heart desires and may all your wishes come true
82. Happy second Birthday to the most creative, handsome, and funny kid in the world.
83. 16 You are growing so fast, little one! From first steps to first words, and all that’s in between. You have reached so many milestones and continue to “wow” us with everything that you can do. May the next year be filled with more firsts and memories made with the ones who love you. Happy 2nd birthday, superstar.
84. Happy 2nd Birthday Princess! I’m sorry for the things I said when you turned 1.
85. Happy 2nd Birthday, grandson! Do you know what that means? It’s time to start worrying about your grades, who you hang out with, and if you’re playing too much Fortnite. Let the fun begin!
86. “Words alone can’t express the happiness my heart feels in being one of your guests during your 24th birthday. My only wish to you today is that you get the best of everything.”
87. “To my most trustworthy advisor, happy birthday! What would I do without you, my little brother!”
88. 47 Look at you. You just turned two. When you eat your cake, remember to chew! Have a very happy birthday!
89. “In a friend you find a second self.”
90. ”There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” – William Barclay
91. 38 What a special child you are! Some would call this upcoming time the “terrible twos” when it’s actually called the “terrific twos”! You are going to experience so many new things this year and get to discover more of the world around you. That’s terrific! You are a shining star today and all days. Happy second birthday.
92. Happy birthday to the second cutest baby I know.
93. “Just want to say happy 24th birthday to my yummy boyfriend. I hope you have a great time at the cake cutting ceremony tonight and a hangover the next day.”
94. “Sweet dreams were made to come true. I can honestly and sincerely say I have been blessed enough to see a sweet dream come true. Happy 24th birthday, my king!”
95. I did two things on my seventy-fifth birthday. I visited my wife's grave. Then I joined the army.
96. If there was ever a son that was born to two loving parents, it’s you! You are the best of both of us and we love you so much. Happy birthday!
97. 5 It’s your birthday! I know you keep hearing stories about your one-year-old way of life, but you stand tall and walk all on your own now. You’re not just ready for bigger and better, you ARE bigger and better – you’re TWO! So, here’s to your first experience of what it’s like to get older. You’ll show ‘em who’s boss next year.
98. “Be careful what you wish for… My parents wished for me 24 years ago and look where that ended up.”
99. “There are two types of 35-year-olds – one, who keep complaining and whining about what they couldn’t do in life so far. And the others, who keep dreaming about the awesome things that are yet to be done. Which one will you be? Happy birthday.”
100. This new age should be nothing short of the great times I had last year. My 24th year on earth should be for prosperity.
101. thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives. We love you so much and we’re proud of all the second-year milestones you’ve hit
102. Happy 2nd Birthday. I can’t believe you are 2.
103. Happy 2nd birthday little sister. 😂
104. “Even though we are not together right now to celebrate your birthday, know that I’m thinking of you and wishing that I was there. I miss you so much, and I look forward to the day that I will be back in your arms. Have fun today! God bless you more. Happy 24th birthday.”
105. Rs. 525
106. 2 years? Time sure flies when you’re having fun! Happy 2nd birthday to my little one. #toddlerlife
107. Happy birthday to the best two-year-old in the world!
108. I remember when you were born and how happy I felt. Now, two years later, it seems that life has just gotten better. Happy birthday to my handsome grandson.
109. 2 You’re totally two! Have a fabulous birthday, big kisses to you! You’re happy, you’re silly, you’re cute, and you’re sweet. Being around you is such a fantastic treat.
110. Your second birthday is a special day. You are now two and no longer one, you’re nearing your twenties, with all the fun and warmth
111. 22 You’re not just a sister…You’re a role model, a best friend, a caregiver, and a shining example for those around you. Happy birthday.
112. I hear that if you put two candles on your cake, it’s supposed to make a romantic atmosphere.
113. 2 years ago, we found our missing piece. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter!
114. 27 The world would be an incredibly boring place without you in it! You light up the lives of everyone. I sincerely hope that on your birthday you are celebrated and loved immensely. Don’t ever change! Happy birthday!
115. As you age, three things happen. The first is that your memory starts to go. The second is…um…dang. I can’t remember what the other two are! Anyways, happy birthday dear friend!
116. 20 Happy birthday to an awesome sister. Your generous spirit and selfless compassion is a blessing to everyone you meet.
117. “Luckiness is to have a friend like you. You support me, help me, and encourage me where there is any lack. Happy 24-th birthday!”
118. 23 Happy birthday to my compassionate and giving sister. You do so much for others, and today you deserve to really celebrate.
119. “Wishing a very happy 24th birthday to my dear friend, old soul, and fellow coffee addict. I love you!”
120. When I was little, you helped me to learn to walk, but as an adult, you helped me to stand firmly on my own two feet. Thank you for always encouraging me to stand tall, Mom. I hope that someday you are as proud of me as I am of you.
121. “You are finally 21! Now you can legally do all those things that you have been doing since you were 16! Happy birthday!”
122. Cute, lovable, and cuddly as can be, this little one turned two years old. Happy Birthday!
123. 28 Happy, happy, happy birthday, to my friend. You are a rare and amazing soul who brings so much light to those around you.
124. Happy 2nd Birthday to my grandson. You are just adorable!
125. 25 Happy birthday, to my AWESOME friend. I truly hope that your birthday is epic and filled with all your favorite things.
126. “The 24th milestone of your life has been reached and I sincerely hope that the journey ahead is far more satisfying than the journey so far. Happy birthday, my friend.”
127. “Life will not always be fair. It will disappoint you, infuriate you, make you doubt yourself, break your heart, and lose confidence in people. But it will also surprise you and take your breath away most of the time. Enjoy the ride and learn as much from it as you can. Happy 24th birthday!”
128. 9 You are made to reach for the stars, discover, and dream. You have already changed the world just by being here. I wonder what great things lie in store for your life. One thing is certain. I am going to stay around and find out. Happy 2nd birthday!
129. 2 Happy birthday to my sister. Even though we don’t always get along, no matter what, I’ve got your back. Love you.
130. The cutest smile you’ve ever seen is right here and has been there for 2 years! Happy birthday to the best little girl in the world!
131. 26 Today, the people who love you most will sing songs and play games to celebrate your birthday. I couldn’t possibly think of a better reason to celebrate. Happy second birthday to someone so incredible!
132. I wouldn’t say that my second birthday was a waste, but it’s ruff. Happy 2nd Birthday!
133. Baby, you are so special to us! Thanks for walking into our lives like a spark and spreading joy everywhere. Happy 2nd birthday to our little princess!
134. “Sis, our beloved parents have made us siblings, and we made us two great friends. Happy Birthday to my elder and much wiser sister.”
135. Here’s your 30th birthday card! I left the other 29 at home. This one just had something more special about it.
136. “A birthday is that day in the year when you get to start afresh and try to make the next year of your life as beautiful as possible. With that thought in mind, I wish you a very happy 24th birthday.”
137. Happy 2nd birthday! I can’t believe it has already been a year since you were 1.
138. “Officially 24, but still mentally about five.”
139. 42 Wishing a birthday filled with sweet memories and big laughs to my amazing friend. You deserve all the best the world has to offer.
140. Congratulations! You are 2 now. I hope your birthday party is as colorful, fun, and messy as you are.
141. On this day, 24 years ago, the world received a gift. It’s me and you’re welcome.
142. “Sister, you have always been like a second mother to me. I hope all of your wishes and dreams come true on your special day. Happy birthday.”
143. “We’re under orders to have a good time!!” Happy 2nd Birthday Darling.
144. Happy second birthday my kiddo! You are two now, so I know you get it that toys are to be played with and not just looked at.
145. Oh my gosh, you’re getting so old. Just kidding! Happy 2nd birthday, my love.
146. Now that you are 21 and legal, my advice to you is to proceed with caution. Happy birthday!
147. On your birthday, take some time for yourself and relax. Have a delicious dinner and indulge in dessert. Birthdays are a time to celebrate life, so enjoy every second that you can.
148. Don’t think of it as turning 30. We’re here to celebrate the 10th anniversary of your 20th birthday.
149. Happy 2nd Birthday to our daughter we love you so much and hope you have a wonderful day and year.
150. “Cheers and many beers to celebrate the angel’s 24 years.”
151. Happy 2nd Birthday to my dearest sister! You are just like a balloon, so lovely, pretty, and colorful.
152. Happy 2nd birthday girl. You may be growing up but I am your biggest fan and always will be.
153. Happy 2nd birthday to the most precious baby in the world. When you’re older, I hope you can see and understand how big my love is for you. We’ll hug you and carry you even when you’re taller than me. You are surrounded by people who will always cherish you!
154. 2 It is not often that someone comes along that you grow with through the years. I am so lucky to have you as that person. I look forward to the next several years of long talks and sharing the events of our lives with each other. Happy birthday, friend!
155. “Dear son, wherever you find yourself, you will always be known for success and impeccable glory. Your head will always be above and not below. Happy 24th birthday to you.”
156. Happy Second Birthday, small human! You are so much like daddy, it’s scary.
157. Happy 2nd Birthday! You are the best thing that has ever happened to us in 2 years.
158. “Being a rainbow after every thunderstorm. 24th done and dusted.”
159. I wish you will be as cute and full of energy like you are now for the next 2 years. Happy 2nd Birthday to my little son!
160. “Can’t wait to tell our kids one day about how awesome and hot we were at 24.”
161. You have surely turned 60 physically but by heart, you are still 20. Happy birthday to my lovely 60 year old buddy!
162. 52 Happy birthday! We’ve been through thick and thin and everything in between, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. You’re stuck with me for life, so here’s to many more years together. It’s time to celebrate you!
163. Your zest for life, childlike curiosity and passion for learning can put many 20-year-olds to shame. Your matured decision-making, balanced state of mind and power of discretion can put most 50-year-olds to shame. Happy birthday to the most awesome 35-year-old to ever walk on this planet.
164. At 21, we looked forward to drinking. At 25, we could rent a car. Now the next milestone is... discount dining at Denny's.
165. Happy birthday to the cutest 2-year old I know!
166. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” ~ Edith Wharton
167. “Happy birthday to my beloved boyfriend. You are more than just a boyfriend to me – you are my soulmate and the love of my life. I will love you forever, no matter what happens in life. Happy 24th birthday, baby!”
168. “Today, you turn 24 years old. Stay firm that you are on the right path to your success. It is a path that has no end and will always be under construction. Congratulations, and continue on your way!”
169. Happy 2nd Birthday Grandson. It doesn’t matter what we have for the birthday cake for you, as long as it is chocolate.
170. “Happy MF 21st birthday! Welcome to the dark side!”
171. Happy second birthday to you! Now that you’re 2, we hope you tend to stay this cute.
172. Chapter 24. Time to make some memories.
173. You are my sunshine, you make me happy when we’re together. Happy 2nd Birthday, sweetheart!
174. Happy Second Birthday Granddaughter
175. Happy Birthday to the cutest 2nd-year-old I know!
176. Happy 2nd birthday my little brother, I am so happy because you have helped me to grow up and don’t let me feel alone. Today we celebrate your second birthday, but every day is a celebration. of having you in my. life.
177. 29. Happy BirthdayYou are the Queen
178. I Can’t Believe You Are Already 2!
179. Sixteen is a big deal. I bet you have been waiting for this day for a long time. Stuff yourself with cake, celebrate with friends, and enjoy each second. Have an amazing 16th birthday!
180. Happy 2nd birthday, My beautiful baby sister. I love you so much for your cuteness and innocence
181. “24 years old! That’s when your decisions won’t give me any sleepless nights because you are finally a grown-up. Congrats, son, on turning 24. Your [dad/mom] is always proud of you.”
182. As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. — Norman Wisdom
183. My brother only proves that my parents continue to have good taste! Happy 2nd birthday!
184. “Dreams are petty, but don’t just dream, do! The whole wide world is in front of you to take; your attitude towards it will determine how far you can go. Happy 24th birthday!”
185. “Congrats on turning 24. May this day open doors you thought were shut forever, so you can face your new year with so much confidence and pride.”
186. 11 One, two, three, four, please don’t grow up anymore! Five, six, seven, eight, let’s celebrate this special date. Happy 2nd birthday! We are so lucky to have a baby like you in our lives. You are a miracle and a pure joy.
187. Happy Birthday to a 2-year-old with the attitude of a ten-year-old. And add to that the appetite of a 12-year-old.
188. “A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.” Robert Brault
189. “I can’t believe how big you are now! It was only a year or two ago I could still pick you up. Happy 14th birthday!”
190. Happy 2nd Birthday to my beautiful boy. You’re the joy in my world.
191. Yes, I am only 2 years old. But, I have already started chasing the girls in my neighborhood.
192. 35 People say that you don’t know love until you love a baby. You have shown me that this is true because you’ve shown me such great love in just two short years. You don’t know how incredible you really are. I hope that one day you will feel this love, too. Happy birthday.
193. Happy 2nd Birthday to the cutest, sassiest, and smartest granddaughter ever!
194. Happy 30th birthday. Don’t worry, you’re still an 18 year old… now with 12 years added experience!
195. “A birthday is one day in the entire year when you get preferential treatment without any effort. So enjoy it while you can, my dear. Happy 24th bday to you.”
196. “What do you call your 21st birthday? Your BEER-thday.”
197. The most important man in my life is turning two. Happy birthday to my grandson!
198. You are mom’s second favorite child. Guess who’s #1. . .
199. Happy Second Birthday, my son. May all your dreams come true
200. Happy birthday to the little lady who now calls me her second papa! I love you and wish you all the goodness of this world!
201. Happy second birthday to the most adorable, intelligent, and beautiful girl in this whole wide world.
202. I can’t tell if you’re turning 2 or 20…but either way, I’m thrilled to celebrate with you!
203. “I got you this great gift for your birthday… if you’d just look up from your phone for a second? No? Ok, I’ll just shout happy birthday at you loudly in the hope it gets through.”
204. Your loved one has successfully made it through another year of sobriety, which means it’s time to celebrate their sobriety birthday! Don’t let their sobriety anniversary (aka: Soberversary) and hard work pass by without acknowledgment. Send your sober friends or family members a handwritten card to let them know just how proud you are of them. If you’re not sure what to say, we’ve got you covered. Below are 52 sobriety anniversary quotes that you can simply copy and paste or, use them as a starting point and then add your own ideas.
205. “Turning 24 this year isn’t something everyone is opportune to celebrate. Here’s a special day to mark the beginning of another circle of my life. Sincerely, my joy knows no bounds as I wish myself a happy birthday. Join me to celebrate.”
206. Your thirties are when life is the perfect cocktail – 1/2 youth and 1/2 maturity, sprinkled with dashes of freedom, served on a plate of responsibility. Happy birthday.
207. 28 We have treasured every single day of your first two years and look forward to all the beautiful memories to come. Happy second birthday to the most amazing kid we know!
208. It should be 18, then 21, then 25 and now – HIGH FIVE!!
209. “You are in the stage of professional growth and development. Keep your character and your reputation established, the necessary pillars to drive you to take great steps in your life. Happy 24 years old!”
210. “Whether you’re 24 or 54, you will always be my child. Happy birthday, dear son!”
211. I hope your 2nd year will be more fun and happier than the first. Happy Birthday, Sister!
212. Your family and friends will gather around, celebrating your second birthday. With so many people cheering you on, we know it will be a lot of fun! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays!
213. Happy 2nd birthday to my beautiful daughter. You are my world, and I am so proud of you.
214. Welcome to the terrible two’s. Two years old and too cute to be true.
215. 21. 35th BirthdaySend us your wishes!
216. 32 Happy birthday to my awesome sister! I’m so proud of all you’ve accomplished. Thank you for being such a great example.
217. Happy Birthday to my baby boy. He’s two now and his vocabulary is amazing. For example, he doesn’t call me Mommy anymore, he calls me Dada.
218. You’re 2 times as awesome as you were last year, you’ve had two-fold the fun and double the laughs. Happy Birthday
219. 13 Let the fun begin and the party start. The cake and balloons all play a part. You begin a new adventure today, at the age of 2. With a world of discovery and delight ahead, there are lots of things to explore. I wish you a very happy 2nd birthday!
220. 37 In the two years you’ve been born, you have changed all of our lives for the better, made everything sweeter, and filled every room with love. That is a lot accomplished in such a short time, and I know you will be able to move mountains when you are older! Wishing you a very special birthday today and always.
221. Happy 24 hours of constant Facebook notifications day!
222. “Approaching the second year of your teenage years, I wish you total greatness, and may all your dreams come true. Happy Birthday, 14-year-old!”
223. It’s a thing of beauty to explore the miracle of life and I’ll make the most of every second I have.
224. Happy Birthday to My Sweet, 2nd Year Sister
225. You may be two years old Now But You’re The Most Precious Thing To Me.
226. Happy 2nd birthday to my favorite selfie partner!
227. Thank you for being a charitable and kind neighbor. You help keep everyone in this place connected and smooth over all the troubles that occur. For that, you firstly deserve a gold medal, and secondly, you deserve to have a great year.
228. Happy birthday my sweet babu! I can’t believe you’re 40 and I’m only 21. I hope you’re excited for big red cake and moisturizing to avoid wrinkles.
229. Happy 2nd birthday! You’re 2 today, but we still can’t get you to always use the potty.
230. 25 Happy, happy birthday! May today bring you everything you wish for and more. You are a special little person in our lives, and we are so lucky to know you. Wishing you an extraordinary day on your second birthday!
231. I’m two. I want to do two things: eat cake and open presents! Happy second birthday!
232. “May the wind today bring you good health. I join the universe in the chorus to say a happy friend of the day of escape from the womb. Happy 24th birthday son!”
233. You know someone’s special to you when… you don’t talk for a while because things get busy but when you two eventually do it’s like you didn’t miss a beat. You talk like there was no gap in between and you laugh until both your stomachs hurt. It’s a rare and special connection and personally I think it’s pure magic. If you ever find someone like this in your life, never let them go.”
234. 24 I hope this special day is a wonderful day for you to remember, full of joy and all the things that make you happy! Happy birthday, my dear friend.
235. Cute, chubby, and full of fun… That’s what you are to everyone! Happy 2nd Birthday.
236. “Today, you turn 24. Celebrate not only the big number but this wonderful group of people who have stuck by your side through all that life has thrown at you. You’re a wonderful person, and we’re grateful for you today.”
237. To the world, you might be one person, but to me, you are the world. Happy 2nd birthday granddaughter.
238. I’m so lucky to have you as my brother, the little rascal I can’t get enough of. Happy 2nd birthday!
239. “I was born 24 years ago, but it doesn’t feel like it at all. I still feel like I’m back to being 14, talking to my friends on the phone for hours!”
240. “Though you are turning out to be 35 now, your fitness levels are an inspiration for a 25-year youngster too. Keep inspiring and have a great birthday.”
241. I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 24.
242. Let’s get you to your real double digits! Happy 2nd birthday!
243. “Two tips on your birthday: forget the past, you cannot change it. Forget the present, because I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday my boy!”
244. There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. — William Barclay
245. Happy 20th birthday, son. May God always put a smile on your face and fill your heart with joy.
246. 32 You make every single day we spend together a day I cannot forget! The happiest of birthdays to you, a one-of-a-kind friend. You are so refreshingly sweet, generous and humble. Have fun today, because you really do deserve to!
247. “I don’t have a lot of friends that I can trust, but I have all the friends I needed when you became my best friend. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I am changed because of you. Happy 24th birthday, and may you have the best birthday ever.”
248. “Mom, you were always there for us, and it was easy to take for granted that you always would be. May the angels of heaven advise you to forgive me for all of the times you requested my presence yet I was unable to make it, because if there’s one thing I could change about the past it would be to appreciate you more. I love you so much, Mom. Happy birthday, may your smile grow wider with each passing second as you relax in God’s presence in heaven.”
249. I haven’t changed much from the day you were born till now. You are still cute, adorable, and handsome. Happy 2nd birthday!
250. “As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”
251. To my surprise, my 70s are nicer than my 60s and my 60s than my 50s, and I wouldn't wish my teens and 20s on my enemies. — Lionel Blue
252. Dear sister, please accept my congratulations on reaching the 15th anniversary of your 20th birthday.
253. Never trust a woman who reveals her true age. A woman who will tell you everything is not trustworthy. – Oscar Wilde
254. “At the age of 16, a lot of exciting things come your way. It’s good – even cool – get excited about life! Enjoy every second of this year! Happy 16th birthday!”
255. Say goodbye to your 20s, and hello to the adventures and opportunities of your 30s. Wishing my son a very happy birthday!
256. “Happy 24th birthday to the most amazing person that I have known in my life. I hope you achieve all the success in life.”
257. The most beautiful thing to come out of your 20s is your ability to hear and listen to your instinct. Let that be your guiding voice this decade. Happy 30th Birthday!
258. 1 It’s not every day that you get to turn two. But as luck would have it, today’s the one day you do! You’ve grown so much since you were young and one. No more crawling for you now, forget walking, you run! So, here’s a secret, and I know it’s true, today is your birthday and you’re Terrifically Two!
259. When your birthday comes around, it’s a time to celebrate. But since you’re only two, we’ll have to do all the celebrating for you.
260. You’ve been the best second dad anyone could ever hope for. Happy birthday.
261. You’re a star 2nd and batman. Happy Birthday!
262. Your 20s were the muse you needed, your 30s are when the masterpiece is born. Happy 30th!
263. “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” – William Barclay
264. Happy 2nd birthday to my gorgeous granddaughter. May you have a magical birthday and a wonderful year!
265. “Happy 24th birthday! Keep your creativity active, and you will see that your youthful spirit will be present in all stages of your life, and you will achieve great things without much effort.”
266. Happy 2nd birthday to our sweet little boy! We can’t believe you were two years old.
267. “Who cares if you are 24 or 42…all that matters is that today is your birthday, my friend, and we are going to party as hard as we can. Happy birthday, bro.”
268. “How many candles do we need on your birthday cake? 100? 200?”
269. I’m Chauncey. My favorite toys are balls, and I love to follow my family around the house. Happy second birthday! Here’s to many more adventures for us. 🎉🎉🎉
270. There’s no better feeling than knowing you’re making your parents’ wish come true. Happy Birthday, number two!
271. May you have a successful journey ahead and all of your wishes come true. Happy second birthday my dear grandson.
272. Happy 2nd birthday to my sweet and sassy Niece! I love your smile and that giggle of yours melts my heart. You make the world a better place just by being in it. 💕
273. 62 Adult life is such a whirlwind, I am so happy I met you somewhere in the madness. I’m so lucky to have a friend who always understands what I’m going through. Happy birthday to you!
274. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80.
275. Happy 2nd birthday, sunshine! I hope your day is as bright and cheerful as you are.
276. I have a book younger than you. Happy second birthday!
277. It is hard to define what you mean to me and how much I value your existence in my life, but trust me when I say that I cannot imagine a second of my life without you. You are everything to me; best friend, best listener, best supporter, and best advisor. Have a great birthday, and keep rocking!
278. I am so proud of you for being 2 today! #bigsister
279. “Happy 24th birthday to someone who can finally hold their liquor but usually chooses not to.”
280. It’s a long second year for you brother, but I know that in the end, it will look like a good selfie.
281. “Happy birthday to mom and dad’s second favorite child.”
282. Happy 2nd birthday to the cutest little boy in the universe!
283. Happy 2nd birthday, son. Everything about you is so adorable!
284. “It has always been my pleasure to attend your birthdays and like each year, this year too, I will pray that you get all the happiness in your life. Happy 24th birthday, my friend.”
285. Wishing the most adorable granddaughter a very happy birthday. I hope your 2nd birthday is filled up with lots of love and fun!
286. Happy birthday, Aunt! You’ve been like a second mother to me, except with a bit less nagging. I hope your day is filled with cake, chocolate, ice cream, and all the other treats you deserve that are as sweet as you.
287. Happy Birthday to My Little Girl! You’re 2 Years Old Today, but You’ll Always Be My Little Girl.
288. There are two great days in a person’s life—the day we are born and the day we discover why. — William Barclay
289. Happy 2nd birthday sis. I’m so glad that my love for you grows and grows every day.
290. I can’t believe you are finally 21. Well, the world just got an incredible adult! This is the beginning of an incredible time in your life. You really know how to shine. Happy Birthday dear!
291. You are the best husband a girl can think about. You are smart, handsome and almost 2 meters. Yes, your height has always been my weakness. Love you, my basketball player. Happy birthday!
292. “Wishing a very happy birthday to our parents’ second favorite child, from their first favorite child! But you will always be my favorite sibling!”
293. You have a lot of talents, just don’t let them distract you, son. Pick out one or two and focus on them. I want to see you doing everything you told me you want to do. You have my full support always. Happy 14th birthday!
294. “I am not just your stepmom. I am so much more — I am a bonus mom or second mom, whichever you adore.” — B. Doyle
295. Happy Birthday! Don’t worry about turning 30. You can say you’re 29 for several more years and people will believe it!
296. A wish for the most perfect of all grandsons. Top 2nd birthday wishes for your grandson
297. It’s time to bring the noise Because you’re 2!
298. Take a break from the terrible twos for your second birthday. Happy Birthday!
299. Happy birthday to me! I’m 2 today, and I have to say…I’m awesome at this age thing.
300. “That costs quite a lot. But I couldn’t care less. Today is your birthday! Today You are You! So what if it costs me a thousand or two.”
301. “Happy 24th birthday, oldie!”
302. Happy 2nd birthday my princess. You are getting older and the world is getting younger, but don’t worry I will protect you from everyone.
303. On your second birthday, I wish you more interesting toys, more decided parents and more divided attention. Happy birthday, sister!
304. 92 I hope this birthday brings you so much happiness. You fill all of us with so much love and support, I hope the universe returns it all to you ten-fold. Happy birthday!
305. My little 2-year old baby, my sweet 2-year old baby. My little 2-year old baby, you’re growing up so fast!
306. Happy birthday to my sister who has stolen my heart. You enraptured me the minute you were born, and I’ve loved every second of being your sibling. May your life bring only sweet surprises and magical memories.
307. My brother is two Today! He’s got the funniest laugh and the biggest heart. I can’t wait to celebrate him and his special day as he turns another year older! I love you, little man!.
308. “The best thing about turning 16 is knowing that you are only two years away from 18! Ok, I am kidding, and I know you will more than enjoy your year at 16. I hope you have an amazing birthday.”
309. Happy 2nd Birthday! By the time you’re 21, we’ll be too old to take you out anymore.
310. 15 Happy 2nd birthday to one super special, incredibly awesome, out-of-this-world kid. You’re growing at the speed of light! One day soon, you’ll reach the stars. And after that, the moon. It makes my heart so happy that I get to watch you grow. I hope you have a wonderful day.
311. 19 Beginning so small, and now age two, you have already made a big impact on the world. May everything you do grow as if from a tiny seed into a mighty oak. Then one day, you will look back and see how much you have flourished in life. May your birthday be your happiest yet!
312. 50 You must be the coolest person in the world to have all these people come to your party. I hope you have an awesome day. Happy birthday to the coolest two-year-old.
313. “Welcome to the definitely-in-you-late-20s club! It’s great we all have 401ks and know what we want out of life! SIKE! I still don’t know shit and won’t ever know shit!”
314. “As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!” – Unknown
315. And adding a personal birthday message to a birthday greeting card for someone is an awesome way to make them feel amazing on their special day. It’s funny how you never realize just how much your little bit of extra effort is worth until you hear the person who received your card tell you what a surprise it was and how happy it made them. Here’s a tip: your message doesn’t have to be lengthy; just sincere. You can never go wrong with simply jotting down a line or two about the person or telling them you hope they enjoy their day. It’s so much more meaningful to someone than just seeing a name scrawled at the bottom! Check out our short & sweet birthday messages below to help you get started on what to write in a birthday card.
316. “How come you turned 24 and still be the same little kid? Hehe… it’s time you grow up.”
317. Another year of you has gone by, which means I have had another year of being in love with you. Happy 2nd Birthday my son!
318. Two hearts closely-knit into one – that is what our friendship truly is, which is why I celebrate this special day with you. Enjoy Your Birthday, dearest friend.
319. “At 24, people try to achieve greatness quickly, but nothing comes quickly. So stay calm and enjoy your celebration.”
320. Say hello to my new favorite 24-year-old.
321. “One universe, nine planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and I had the privilege of meeting you. On your birthday, I want you to know how much you mean to me. Happy birthday.”
322. I hope you spend all 24 hours of your birthday laughing and smiling. Happy birthday!
323. 6 Welcome to the Terrible Twos! It’s not as bad as it sounds. You get to throw tantrums that make no sense and cry to get what you want. Everything you see is yours now, and you can say no to everything, even when you mean yes. Enjoy it while it lasts, kid. Happy 2nd birthday!
324. Two is better than one! Happy Birthday, my wonderful sister\n
325. 7 You are two today and a bundle of joy. Your wiggles and smiles make everybody’s heart overflow in delightful ways. You are as sweet as apple pie, and I wish you happy discoveries as you begin these toddler years. Happy birthday!
326. I know you’re 2 now, but please remember that you will always be my baby boy. Happy 2nd birthday!
327. I hope your birthday is as exciting as a teenager two seconds before their first kiss, a 5 year old alone in a candy store and a needy dog when its owner returns home!
328. Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet Grandson! I can’t believe it has been two years since you came into the world. Today, I am celebrating your life and all the joy that you bring.
329. This year for your birthday I decided to give you the best gift ever, I am going to pretend that you are actually Mom and Dad’s favorite. You’re welcome to this delusion for the whole day! Happy birthday to the second favorite child!
330. Can you believe our little princess is two years old? Happy birthday, sweetheart!
331. 22 Your personality lights up our lives, and you have given us so much. Such a kind and loving child, you bring out the best in everyone. We hope that you have an amazing birthday filled with happy memories and big smiles. Happy second birthday!
332. “Smart, sweet, and 24. All these adjectives truly define you today, my dear. Have a great 24th birthday.”
333. Welcome to your 30s, where you know slightly more than you did in your 20s. Happy 30th!
334. Feeling old? Cheer up! you’re only turning 2 😉
335. See you on your 21st birthday, happy 2nd birthday!
336. 102 I am happy for a friendship that started off-line and still mostly stays there. We’re a rare breed. Happy birthday!
337. “Sister, you’re finally 21! Now, you’re legally able to do all of the things I’ve been doing since I was 16. Happy birthday!”
338. Wow, never been 24 before.
339. “To someone who means the world to me, a very happy 24th birthday! Every day is brighter, lovelier, and happier because of you. I promise to always be there for you for anything. I wish you a great day filled with laughter and love. Happy birthday!”
340. Who has two thumbs and a birthday today! YOU DO! Happy birthday, sister.
341. “Happy 24th birthday to my biggest cheerleader and best friend in the world. I can’t wait to see what you do with the rest of your life. You will always have me supporting you every step of your way.”
342. You’re now 2 years old. You can now take 2 naps a day instead of just 1. Happy Birthday!
343. Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy 2nd birthday!
344. Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen." — Robert Staughton Lynd
345. Almost two years ago, you became my reason to smile. Since then, I haven’t stopped smiling. Happy 2nd birthday!
346. I always wanted to have a sister. So I was happy when one showed up! Happy 2nd Birthday, Sis.
347. Dear, I want you to know that you are still my number one in life. Well, maybe number two. Chocolate is hard to top. But you are definitely up there on the list of things I love more than life itself!
348. 24 Your spirit is matched by no other, coupled with an energy that you share with everyone around you. It fills me with happiness to watch you grow bigger and smarter every day. Happy 2nd birthday to a wonderful kid.
349. “I wish you “SUCCESS” on this memorable day. The feeling and love that today brings would linger for posterity to note. Happy birthday girl, 24-year-old!”
350. 30 Even though you only entered the world two years ago, it feels like a lifetime. Once you learn to walk and run, don’t leave too fast! I will always be close behind you to catch you when you fall. Happy birthday.
351. “There are two attitudes you can have when it comes to your birthday:
352. A second year birthday means a walker, a binky, and a stuffed animal.
353. “Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.”
354. Hoorah on your [20th] birthday. May you have continued success and happiness in life.
355. 2 years old means 2 years wiser! Happy Birthday!
356. I love being a mom (almost) as much as I love you. Happy 2nd birthday!
357. The first step to getting what you want in life is realizing you deserve it. Happy 2nd birthday!
358. 21 Hip, hip, hooray, you are turning two today! Watching you grow brings us an endless amount of joy. We wish you the very happiest of birthdays.
359. “Happy 24th birthday to my dearest best friend. My brother from another mother. My partner in crime. You make me insanely happy and I love you like crazy! Looking forward to celebrating you with all of our friends tomorrow.”
360. 24 My sister is one-of-a-kind. You’re quirky, silly, creative, awesome, and so much fun. Happy birthday!
361. Happy 2nd birthday to my little angel! You have no idea how much joy you brought and continue to bring into our lives. We love you to the moon and back
362. This year’s birthday will be a lot like your kid’s second birthday-a lot of stumbling around, eating and drinking too much and throwing up. Party on!
363. I still think of myself as I was 25 years ago. Then I look in a mirror and see an old bastard and I realize it’s me. – Dave Allen
364. “Happy 40th, daughter..no, wait, happy 18th with 22 years of experience!”
365. 27 I hope your second birthday is filled with fun and that you get to do the things you love most. We love to see your smiles and admire your endless curiosity. Having such a special person in our lives makes it all the better. Happy 2nd birthday!
366. Happy 2nd Birthday to my favorite little monster.
367. “If there was ever any doubt as to who is the older out of the two of us, well, your wrinkles say it all now! Happy birthday, old man.”
368. When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off”- Anon
369. Happy B-Day, stepdaughter! Thank you for letting me be a part of your life, and calling me your second daddy!
370. “Happy birthday! How are we turning 25?! We were just in middle school when Carowinds and Chili’s were our stomping grounds haha! Make 25 the best year yet!”
371. Your birthday is the perfect day to remind you how much happiness and joy you have brought into our lives with your innocent smile. Happy second birthday
372. Can’t wait to see what the next 24 will bring.
373. You're officially too old to shop at Forever 21.
374. 23 Happy birthday! Life is an epic adventure with a friend like you. Wishing you a birthday filled with nonstop fun and wishes come true.
375. “On your birthday, I wish you all the success in life. Don’t let anything come between you and your biggest dreams. You are brilliant and talented, and you are on your way to achieving greatness. Happy 24th birthday, and may you celebrate many more birthdays in the future. Enjoy your day!”
376. “I heard you were turning two. You’re sooooo lucky! You get two whole years to tell people you’re one. Now blow out those candles, I want cake.”
377. “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.”
378. Celebrating 24 with some unconditional family love. Now, can I get some cake?
379. 46 In two years, you have changed so much. Every day is an exploration, with so many treasures to find! Have a very happy second birthday.
380. Two years ago, you were all about pacifiers. Now, you’re like, “Get that thing away from me!”
381. “As you get older, three things happen. You lose your memory and I can’t remember the other two. But I do remember that today is your birthday. So, have a wonderful day, and I love you.”
382. 25 To my sister on your birthday: May your special day be every bit as magical and wonderful as you.
383. Time flies when you’re having fun! Happy 2nd birthday, son!
384. Your 20s solidified your independence. I hope your 30s bring you all the right people and situations to share independence with. Happy 30th!
385. You may be 2, but you are not too young to have a wild sense of humor! I hope life never takes that away from you.
386. Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet little grandson!
387. Happy 2nd Birthday to my little man, who is growing up a little more every day.
388. “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” ~ William Barclay
389. “Life wasn’t made to be easy. Its toughness is what will make you fit to live it and enjoy it to the fullest, never back down when faced with challenges. Happy 24th birthday son.”
390. 29 I can’t imagine where I would be without your friendship. Wishing you a special and happy birthday!
391. 12 Thanks for being such an amazing sister. Life is always an adventure with you by my side. Happy birthday!
392. “Life begins at 24; the last 23 years have just been a practice.”
393. Happy 2nd birthday! I’d get you a pony for your special day, but you’re probably too big for it now.
394. “Wishing you comfort in a time of weakness, strength when there’s nothing left anywhere. Happy 24th birthday, honey. May you always be my support.”
395. You’ve already begun your second trip around the sun, and I can’t believe how much you’ve grown. Happy birthday to my 2-year-old!
396. Happy birthday to the cutest 2-year-old I know. May your day be filled with many smiles, and lots of cake.
397. 8 You were all fingers and toes, but now look at how you have grown. In two short years, your little personality shines, and I love seeing you discover things that make you happy. You fill the day with smiles and cuddles. Happy 2nd birthday.
398. I’m very hopeful about your future, my dear boy. So far, I’m confident that you are going to turn out great. You are 14 years old today and it already seems like you are 21. Have a wonderful birthday.
399. You are my sunshine, my little guy. Happy 2nd Birthday!
400. Happy Birthday to my fabulous two-year-old. You’re the only person I know who can make me laugh without even trying. Love you, sweetie!
401. Sweetheart, on this day I want to say three big thank you for: 1-protecting, 2-helping and 3-feeding me. You are perfect cooker. I’m waiting for your birthday table. Ha, ha! Love you, my dearest. Happy birthday!
402. “At 24, you’re still young, but now you’re able to do a lot more. Have a great year!”
403. 21 Only once a year the world gets to celebrate the unique, fabulous, fearless warrior you are. This is your day! Happy birthday, my fierce friend!
404. I know you think this card is a few days late. It’s actually worse than that. This is your card from 2010 that I only just got around to sending. Happy Belated Birthday!
405. Happy 2nd birthday to you, my beautiful daughter! As you turn two today, I want you to know that my love for you will always be true!
406. I’m so proud of your progress as you grow. I hope that you have a spectacular day today. Happy 2nd birthday!
407. Happy first anniversary of your 29th birthday.
408. “I have two tips for you on your 16th birthday. One: forget the past because you can’t change it. Two: forget the birthday gift because I didn’t get you one. Kidding! Happy birthday!”
409. HaPpY 2nd BirthdAy to my beautiful little granddaughter.
410. “I wish I had been more like you when I was your age. I admire your courage and determination. Keep going like this and you will achieve all your dreams very soon. Happy 24th birthday. Enjoy this day to the fullest.”
411. “Let us make plans for all the 24 hours of your 24th birthday so that each hour brings you something different. Happy birthday, my sweetest friend.”
412. 29 From your sweet little feet to your big soft cheeks, everything about you is perfect. We’ll love you forever, even when you don’t fit into your baby shoes anymore. We are so excited to watch you grow up! Happy 2nd birthday!
413. You’re 2! Even though you don’t know what’s happening, we still think it’s important to celebrate you. 🍰
414. Happy 2nd Birthday Little Man, love you with all my heart.
415. OH, SHIP! TWO years old today!!! 💕
416. 2, 4, 6, 8, I’m sorry that this card is late! Happy birthday to a great friend.
417. 48 Snacks, toys, presents, and everyone giving you all this attention. Turning two is pretty good so far, isn’t it? Happy birthday!
418. Happy 2nd birthday. I can’t believe you are already two! Time flies when you’re having fun—and when you’re two, you’re just doing what comes naturally.
419. 2 incredible years spent with you. have a blast on your birthday.
420. Another lap around the sun with the best people I could have ever asked for. Here’s to 24!
421. 40 Yay, you’re two! That means you get to blow out one more candle this year. Enjoy all the yummy cake on your special day. All the people here love you so much. Have a great second birthday!
422. “I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. I am going to continue to love you more, show you more, and make your day a blast every single time. I love you! Happy 24th birthday to the boyfriend in the world!”
423. Don’t worry, you’re just as awesome at 30 as you were at 29. Happy Birthday!
424. Watch out! It’s your birthday. For 24 hours, you’ll be drowning in hugs, kisses, and best wishes!
425. The second time around isn’t always easy but life is sweeter. Happy birthday nephew
426. Sis, I know you like to revel in the fact that you will always be younger than me, but really you should see it as I am so awesome that Mom and Dad decided to have a second child. This means that you were basically born because of me. So today I should get a little bit of credit (and cake
427. “May your 24th Bday bring you a lot of cheer that you may smile until your cheeks hurt. I love you!”
428. ‘Happy birthday, mom! Congratulations on surviving another year with me. I bet you can’t wait for the next 12 months.’
429. Happy 2nd birthday, dear little one! You are a joy to us.
430. There are two types of 35 year olds – one, who keep complaining and whining about what they couldn’t do in life so far. And the other, who keep dreaming about the awesome things that are yet to be done. Which one will you be? Happy birthday.
431. Happy Birthday my little man! You’re two today and Mommy couldn’t be more proud of her handsome boy. When I look at you, I am amazed by how much you’ve grown in just two years. I love you so. much and can’t wait. to watch. you. grow. up.
432. You may only be 2 years old but you’ve already got a lot of friends.
433. Most of us can remember a time when a birthday—especially if it was one's own—brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. — Robert Staughton Lynd
434. 3 Now that you’re two, I think we should talk. Word on the playground is that you’re now in what they call “The Terrible Twos.” But don’t worry. I know that won’t happen to you. Come on, you? Terrible? No way! So, enjoy your birthday. I’ll make sure everyone knows the truth. Happy 2nd birthday!
435. Happy [20th] anniversary of your 18th birthday!
436. 24-karat magic in the air.
437. “Sisters are like two flowers from the same garden. The sun was clearly shining so brightly on your side. Happy birthday, sister.”
438. Celebrating your birthday is always a treat because it means I get to spend time with my favorite person in the world! Have a birthday that is as wonderful as you are and enjoy every second! You deserve it!
439. 12 It is a happy day, as I celebrate you, now you have reached the age of two. You bring joy to everyone here and light up the world with your smile. I know you have a future filled with good things, starting right now with your birthday.
440. 23 On this, your birthday, we reflect on all that you have shared with us. You have taught us to stop and admire beautiful things, to play and have fun. We can’t wait to see what more you have to share. Happy second birthday to someone special!
441. 20 Childhood is full of learning and growing. I am sure you will always find it to be as much fun as you do right now. There is wonder and excitement in discovering new things. Hold on to this precious truth as you make your way in the world. I hope you have a magical second birthday.
442. No matter how old you get, you’ll always look 21 years young!
443. “Today, we celebrate the birth of Mom and Dad’s second-favorite child: my sister. Happy birthday, sis!”
444. “Happy Tenth-Anniversary-Of-Your-25th-Birthday! Rock on, my young friend.”
445. Happy birthday to the second cutest thing to happen to me this year.
446. “Are you ready to check the notifications for next 24 hours? Because its your birthday and you are going to get lots of notifications”
447. You may be 2 but you are already making mom and dad late for work.
448. Ha-pea birthday! We’re like two peas in a pod.
449. “I’m glad you finally made it to heaven mother, where you are at peace. I hope and pray that the goodness now surrounding you every second of every minute of every day will erase all bad memories from your mind and all pain from your heart. Happy birthday in heaven mom, your daughter.”
450. “Light up the candle and cut the cake. This is the time of your birthday celebration, my friend. Have a wonderful 24th birthday.”
451. Having a sister is like being blessed with two of everything. Two closets, two sets of makeup, and two hearts that are always connected. Thanks for always sharing your things with me even when you didn’t want to.
452. I can still remember the cutest baby and her first smile, so happy second birthday beautiful.
453. Not thirty, nor forty, you are halfway between two milestones. A mix of youth and maturity, you are in life’s perfect zone. Happy birthday.
454. Darling, I’ve been counting down to this day from your 20th birthday. I’m happy your 30th birthday is finally here. A new and fulfilling phase of your life has just begun, express it to the fullest!
455. Turning 2 is no big deal… Until you try to blow out those candles. Happy birthday, sunshine!
456. “Thank you for adding color to my days and for making each day a little bit brighter and happier. I couldn’t ask for a better friend. On your birthday, I wish you all the happiness that this world can give. Stay happy, positive, and blessed. Happy 24th birthday!”
457. “As you get older, three things happen. The first thing is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.”
458. You may be two, but you ooze style and cuteness like the big kids. Happy Second Birthday!
459. They say your 20s are the most fun time of your life, but your 30s are the happiest! Happy Birthday!
460. Granddaughters are angels sent from above, to fill our hearts with unending love. Happy 2nd Birthday!
461. 42 You are a gift to us all. We will always encourage you and hope you fulfill all the exciting things you have yet to dream about. May those dreams take you far beyond two, into a lifetime of happiness and personal achievement. Happy second birthday!
462. Aren’t you a little glad to be out of the turbulent 20s? Make way for a superior decade! Happy 30th!
463. “Yay! I’m plus one today and that’s enough reason to pop champagne everywhere. I’m happy that I made it to my 24th birthday, and nothing can make me feel happier than this. I wish myself a happy birthday and many more years in return.”
464. For me, the end of childhood came when the number of candles on my birthday cake no longer reflected my age, around 19 or 20. From then on, each candle came to represent an entire decade. — Yotam Ottolenghi
465. “Oh..it’s your birthday today? I completely forgot about that. Well, now that I remember – a very happy 24th birthday to you, my friend!”
466. 29 Thank you for being such a cool sister. You taught me everything I know about being awesome. Happy birthday!
467. 22 I hope that you realize that you make getting older look extremely graceful! Sending my warmest wishes on your birthday. May moments of inspiration and wonder surround you, today, and always! Happy birthday!
468. 44 You’re already two today? Wow! In two short years, you’ve learned to sit, crawl and walk. Soon you’ll learn to hop, skip and talk. One thing’s for sure, the world better get ready. To one extraordinary kid, happy birthday. I hope you are spoiled with extra hugs and kisses.
469. Happy 2nd Birthday! You’ve officially been alive for two years longer than any living organism should be!
470. “Stop looking afar off to the age ahead. Your best starts now at 24 years.”
471. “Welcome to your 30s, where friends start having babies, body parts hurt for no reason, hangovers last for two days, and being asleep by 9 is a regular routine, even on weekends. Aging is great!”
472. 26 Happy birthday to a very special sister. No one could ever take your place in my life, and I’m so grateful to have you.
473. You are a miracle and have my heart completely. Happy 2nd Birthday to the little girl who has changed our lives forever.
474. “Party hard, but maybe bring a second set of underwear with you this time hahaha”
475. “Let the joy of nature bring richness, an unforgettable happy birthday. Happy 24th birthday!”
476. Happy Second Birthday to my favorite little human!
477. “Wishing you 24 hours of joy, though you deserve a lifetime of it.”
478. Sister our first friend and second mother
479. Happy second birthday to the coolest two-year-old ever!
480. We all wish we could be 2 again, but you’re doing just fine the way you are! Happy birthday.
481. Happy birthday to the world’s cutest 2-year-old!
482. “This bday, I wish you abundant happiness and love, may all your dreams turn into reality, and may luck visit your home today. Happy 24th birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
483. 2 years old and you are already in trouble
484. “The emotional and awesome feeling of fulfillment knows no bounds. Have a great 24th birthday, my love!”
485. You were born 2 years ago, and you still have no idea that we’re not together all the time. Happy birthday!
486. You’re two times the fun, twice as cute, and two times the trouble.
487. Happy 2nd birthday my lovely little girl. You are precious and you bring so much joy to our lives.
488. 72 Life is a lot more colorful with you in it. I wouldn’t change a thing. Happy birthday, friend!
489. Now that you’re 2, you can start putting the toilet seat down 💩 🌡
490. 27 Happy, happy, happy birthday to the GREATEST sister EVER! Thank you for always being there for me.
491. Happy 2nd Birthday to my little man. You bring so much joy into my life and I miss you so much when you’re not here. I love you!
492. 49 You have to be the smartest two-year-old in the world. Remember that you can be whatever you want to be if you try your best. Happy birthday!
493. Happy Birthday, Grandson! I can’t believe you are 2. If a little boy had as much energy, enthusiasm, and fun as you do, he would be 2 years old for at least 18 years.
494. “Enjoy your 24 years, get inspired to dream big, set your goals, and fulfill your dreams. Don’t stop until you reach them. Happy birthday!”
495. We go hand in hand like two peas in a pod. Nothing in the world can ever separate our bond. I guess now’s the time to wish you a very happy birthday!
496. “Happy 14th birthday! As a teenager, I imagine you’ll celebrate today by sleeping until 2 pm, then spend the rest of it on your phone and moping around the house all day.”
497. You’re a very special 2-year-old. Happy birthday, grandson!
498. Congrats! It’s that time of year when I get free dinner, and you: a present.
499. Dear friend, I am grateful to have a woman like you in my life. Happy birthday and I must say, every moment spent with you is sacred.
500. Today is not just your special day, it is even mine. Because today was the day when my best friend came into this world. If it were not for today, my life wouldn't have been half the fun it is. I owe so much to you. I love you, buddy. Happy Birthday.
501. You have such a rare gift in life: you make it so easy to love you. Happy birthday to my mischievous, darling, and absolutely adorable son. May you be healthy and happy on your special day.
502. “To an extremely cool, young, and ambitious individual, I say happy birthday. I pray your birthday brings you closer to your greatness in life.”
503. Happy birthday to a sister who isn’t just special to me on her birthday but each and every birthday.
504. Enjoy the next 365 days!
505. 4 On your birthday, I hope that you eat as much cake as possible! You deserve the very best and I hope that today is the best day ever. I wish that I could celebrate you every single day of the year! Happy birthday!
506. “My eyes are brimming with tears for all the gratitude that I want to express to you. But even a thousand words won’t be enough for it. Best bday, mom. I love you.”
507. On your birthday I wish that I could stop time. Not only to keep you with me forever but so that I can stop feeling so old! Happy birthday to my son who at least makes me feel young at heart.
508. “Your grace, beauty, and strength inspire me every day, my lovely friend! Happy Birthday to you!”
509. What do pirates say on their 80th birthdays? Aye-matey!
510. You’re exceptional, dynamic and the most beautiful 35-year-old on the planet. Happy birthday, sweetie. I wish you longevity and prosperity.
511. On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship... and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.
512. This is a new age that the Lord has made, I shall rejoice and be glad in it.
513. Wishing myself a wonderful birthday and year at 37, life hasn’t been perfect but it has been great and I hope this year is so much better.
514. I hope this birthday is everything you hoped for, stepdaughter! Thank you for teaching me the value of life!
515. “Here is to another year of laughing together, teasing mom and sharing secrets. Happy birthday to my daughter who is my best friend.”
516. “Happy Birthday big sister. You are the real gift for all of us and obviously the packaging is stunning too. Keep sharing the stuff inside you with us always.”
517. ”Let yourself do everything that you like most in life, may your Big Day be happy and cheerful! Happy Birthday!” – Unknown
518. “Sending your way a bouquet of happiness…To wish you a very happy birthday!”
519. You brought me into a world of regal grace and love. So, I pray your kingship reign forever. Happy birthday, dear king of my heart.
520. This special day is a time for you to reflect on your life and for us to reflect on how blessed we are to have you in ours.
521. May you always feel as youthful, bright-eyed and as adventuresome as you feel today! Happy birthday!
522. “I wanted to thank you for being such a lovely and caring sister, no one can understand me better than you. Wish you a happy birthday.”
523. “Thank you for always encouraging me to go after my dreams. I hope this year every wish of yours comes true because you deserve so much happiness in life. Happy birthday!”
524. May God be before and after me, as I turn 18. I wish myself a long life and prosperity.
525. Happy birthday to my best friend. May we grow to be the hottest cougars around!
526. “Growing old with you is so amazing. Happy birthday, dear hubby. May you live a thousand years more!”
527. It is with great pleasure that I am here to celebrate another year of my life. I am grateful for surviving all the challenges throughout the last 365 days and turning a year older.
528. You always seem to know just when I need help. It’s my turn to help you back. If there’s anything at all that you need, just let me know! It’s your special day, so ask for anything you want.
529. Happy birthday to my wonderful son I love you today and always
530. A mother can send this message to her son on his birthday if she wants him to know how proud she is of him and that she hopes he has a birthday that is as wonderful as he is.
531. My mother always told me that as you go through life, no matter what you do, or how you do it, you leave a little footprint, and that's your legacy. — Jan Brewer
532. “Sister – today is your special day. Name it, and it’s yours.”
533. Messages like this can be sent from a mother to her son on his birthday. It is a way of wishing him success in everything he does.
534. Lots of love and best wishes to my darling husband, the king of my heart. I cherish you so much. Happy birthday.
535. Caring moms will love this birthday message for their sons. It is sure to make him smile on his special day.
536. “What a lovely day it is today! The room is filled with lots of colorful presents, and your cute and cuddly friends are around to celebrate your special day. Happy 5th birthday to you, sweetie! May you enjoy each and every moment of this day!”
537. “I miss the warmth of your gentle hug and the love I felt when my arms were wrapped around you. I miss seeing your beautiful smile and the sound of your voice saying my name. I miss hearing you say, ‘I love you’ and me saying, ‘I love you’ in return.” – Millie P. Lorenz
538. May your day be filled with light, and may the year again bring you plenty of lucky opportunities and happy memories.
539. Happy birthday to my handsome son! You get better looking every day and I am so proud of you. Have an amazing day!
540. ‘Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mom’ Messages From a Son
541. Happy birthday to me. No evil is permitted to come near me all the days of my life. Today, I celebrate the fulfillment of the many promises of safety for me.
542. “You knew that confetti was coming. Hope you have a fantastic birthday!”
543. “Sister, no other person could ever hold a candle to you, because you are too hot to handle! Happy birthday to my older, lovely, and feisty sister.”
544. Cheers to an amazing dad! Hope you have the best birthday ever!
545. You are the chosen one because you are the most capable. I pray you live long to fulfil the duties set upon you. Have a remarkable new year, my king.
546. “Sister, I hope you always stay blessed, for you have blessed the lives of so many people in this world. I wish you love, adventure, and kindness. Happy birthday.”
547. I’m so proud of you for what you’ve accomplished so far! Here’s to 30 more years of fabulous you.
548. “I feel so lucky that my dear sister is also a true friend. Happy birthday, you are the best!”
549. “Happy Birthday! They say that getting older is an art. If this is the case, you must be Picasso”
550. “I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy Birthday my friend.”
551. Birthdays are such a special time to celebrate life and all of its wonderful gifts. Today we get to celebrate the gift of you! I hope your birthday is filled with stars shining bright and cake with the sweetest frosting.
552. Hey, my friend! We have been together for many years now, and I feel closer to you more when I think that we have matured together over time. I treasure the years we share and hope that our friendship stays like this forever. Happy birthday!
553. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” ― George Washington
554. Nobody knows me better than you do... So please, can you guess my Twitter password? I’m locked out. Happy birthday sis!
555. Congratulations on your 30th venture around the sun! Happy birthday, to my adventurous friend who is totally out of this world.
556. “A bunch of good memories is waiting for you on this day. Live all these beautiful moments to the fullest. Wishing a warm and joyful happy birthday to my cute little brother!”
557. If you have older children who avoid you like the plague, buy yourself some expensive bath salts, run a hot tub, and settle in for a long soak. Teenagers who haven’t talked to you since their tenth birthday will bang on the door, demanding your immediate attention. – Teresa Bloomingdale
558. Now that we’re older I really miss our “sister” times: playing together, dancing together, and baking together. So, in honor of our childhood, I feel like you should come over and we can do “baking together” again. You can help me bake your birthday cake! Aren’t I the best sister ever? You’re welcome.
559. Forty is the new awesome. Happy birthday!
560. ‘Happy Birthday Mom! I hope your day is as amazing and fun as I am.’
561. Happy birthday, and thank you for being a great colleague and true friend.
562. “Happy birthday to the man I fell in love with years ago. I still love you more and more as each year passes. Happy birthday!”
563. A mother can send this birthday message to her son to make sure he has a great day. He is a good son, and she wants him to have everything he deserves.
564. Here’s a special birthday greeting to my friend. May you have pure happiness, kindness, and many years to come with lots of success.
565. Dear sister you are amazing. You are important. You are special. You are unique. You are kind. You are precious you are loved.
566. I wish you a fantastic birthday filled with love, hugs, and kisses,
567. Just like every other year, I’ll do my best at being an amazing 37 year old, so help me God.
568. Please take a moment to notice that this birthday wish is coming before the Facebook notification, thereby proving that I remembered your birthday all by myself.
569. “A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip… Happy Birthday….”
570. May you live to be so old that the mere sight of you horrifies young children and ex-lovers.
571. Honey, you are just like a classic car: sleek, handsome, and oh so retro! Even after all these years you still have style. Happy birthday to my classy husband!
572. “The reason every blessed day of mine is sunny is simply because of the love you give me. Happy birthday, my love. You are and will always be my sunshine.”
573. I can’t wait to make your day the next time we meet up. Happy birthday!
574. “Happy Birthday, baby. I promise to make your day as special as you are to me, and I promise to make your year even more special!”
575. Happy birthday to the kindest and most genuine person I have the pleasure and privilege of knowing! There will always be a special spot in my heart for you, my dear, as you and your beautiful soul are so truly precious to me!”
576. How on earth do you expect me to remember your birthday if you always look the same age?
577. “It’s a smile from me… To wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me. Happy birthday!”
578. I hope your special day brings as much happiness to you as you do to our lives.
579. [Mom/Dad], today we celebrate the incredible day you came into the world. Look at what you’ve built since then. I’m so proud to be your child. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
580. “Today and always, one thing rings true. I’m forever grateful to have had a mom such as you. Happy birthday in Heaven.”
581. “Wishing you all the happiness, joy, and blessings the world can offer on your birthday.”
582. Looking 40 is great if you’re really 50. Happy birthday to someone who does not age!
583. All I can say is that I carrot think of any bunny that compares to you. Hoppy birthday to my dear one!
584. Happy birthday, son! We’ll probably never win the lottery, but we sure hit the jackpot when we got you!
585. “On this special day, I make a promise that we will grow old together gracefully and watch the sunset of our lives with our hands held, eyes locked and lips sealed. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
586. It is your birthday but you are still looking young as ever. Happy birthday, my love.
587. “So mayst thou live, dear! many years, In all the bliss that life endears” ~ Thomas Hood
588. “When I needed to laugh, you were there. When I needed to cry, you were there. While life comes with ups and downs, your love was the one thing that remained constant. Even today, I feel the radiance of your love everywhere I go. Thank you, mom. Happy birthday.”
589. “The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, mom, for all your love and support. Happy birthday!”
590. On this day, a very special person was born that would change my life forever. I am so grateful for everything you have done for me and I hope your birthday is filled with lots of love, ice cream, and laughs! Happy birthday!
591. Mom, I want you to know that you have influenced my life in so many ways and every way was for the better. I hope you feel half as loved as I do by you on your birthday.
592. “Thank you for being the brightest person I know. Hope to see you shine for years on!”
593. Happy birthday to the best son in the world!
594. “We bought your favorite chocolate cake to celebrate your birthday. I know all you want us to do is to remember all the happy times we had with you. That’s exactly what we are doing.”
595. I get to witness another beautiful year of God’s love and faithfulness.
596. “Happy birthday, a little one who is turning 16 today. I just want to tell you to always believe in yourself and face your life with courage.”
597. “Happy birthday, gorgeous! I am grateful for all of our memories and excited to create new ones together!”
598. “Thanks for understanding me, sister. I couldn’t imagine my life without you. Happy birthday!”
599. Sending lots of love and a big virus-free hug on your birthday. I miss you enormously and I can’t wait to take you out to party properly once lockdown is over!!
600. “Today is no ordinary birthday, as the birthday boy is turning 16! I’m wishing you all the best on this marvelous milestone, and I hope that your special day is full of wonderful moments that leave you with many good memories of your 16th birthday.”
601. Happy Birthday. Live beautifully, love generously, laugh freely. Thanks for being a fantastic friend. I hope this year brings you the best that life has to offer.
602. “BFF means Best Friends Forever but do you know what SBFD means? It means Sister but Best Friend in Disguise. Happy birthday, #SBFD.”
603. “Feliz cumpleanos. Have a FLAN-tastic birthday!”
604. When your favorite past times are getting a good deal on dinner, you know you’re getting old.