1. “Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends.” – Virginia Woolf
2. ... thank you for being awesome, for always being there and for always
3. “Those with a grateful mindset tend to see the message in the mess. And even though life may knock them down, the grateful find reasons, if even small ones, to get up.”
4. “A little ‘thank you’ that you will say to someone for a ‘little favour’ shown to you is a key to unlock the doors that hide unseen ‘greater favours’. Learn to say ‘thank you’ and why not?”
5. Sending you all my love today and reminding you that I’m thankful that I get to live life with you by my side.
6. “Thank you for making my life so wonderful, you are the most beautiful woman I know. Thank You for everything.”
7. ... people alive! Thank you for being part of my life! I love each of you
8. “Thank you to all our military personnel for the sacrifices you have made for our freedom.” —Anonymous
9. “We may not remember everything you said, but we will remember how special you made us feel. Thank you.” —Anonymous
10. When you became a part of me, I realised that living a beautiful life is not a mere illusion.
11. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” —Audrey Hepburn
12. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
13. “Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming!” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
14. “You have never given up on me, and that’s something no one else would do for me. Thank you for being such an adorable boyfriend.”
15. “Thank you for being an important part of my story.” —Anonymous
16. “Thanks for always being here for me. I appreciate and love you so much.”
17. “Hang On To People That Inspire You. Do Work That Energises You.”
18. You know how to lend an ear and just be there, no matter what I need. It's a strength very few people have, but you do. Thanks for being that person.
19. – If I didn’t have you in my life, where do you think I would have ended up? When I think about that, it makes me feel sick to my stomach.
20. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
21. “The older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young.” – Mary Schmich
22. I need you; just like the air I breathe.
23. “You could have had anyone in this world, but you chose me. Thank You.”—Anthony T. Hincks
24. “When you focus on gratitude, positive things flow in more readily, making you even more grateful.”
25. “The only thing that truly matters to me is that you are here in my life. Sweetheart, thank you for being part of my life.”
26. “I was blind within, and hopelessness got all of me. You came, and you saved the day! May God be with you, that’s all I wish for you.”
27. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
28. “Thank you for the countless times you went out of your way to make sure I was comfortable. Thank you for all the compromises, darling.”
29. “Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.” – Bill Watterson
30. “I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above. For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love.” – Wayne F. Winters
31. “Thank you for all the times you cried with me, laughed with me, listened to me, held me together, and let me fall apart. Thank you for caring for me.”
32. There’s a genuine feeling in my heart for you, and I sincerely hope that it stays that way always.
33. It is! Congratulations!
34. In a world where true love is almost extinct, your love is so peaceful and comforting.
35. -You are the source of my motivation, and I want you to know that I commit myself completely to you.
36. “And when I feel down, all it takes is just your smile to turn my frown upside down. You are amazing. My love, thank you for being part of my life.”
37. “Every life is a story, thank you for being part of my story.” – Unknown
38. “Thank you for being there for me, for being my friend. Thank you for caring about me and loving me through the good and bad times. I love you all from deep down inside my heart!”
39. Thank you for being a great life partner. You make my life worth living, and I enjoy spending time with you. You are my soul mate, and I love every moment I spend with you.
40. “Your life story inspires me so much and I hope that you can continue to inspire me with your amazing life. Thank you for everything. I am blessed to have you in my life.”
41. “There are many we meet
42. “I have found my best gift for this life. You are the best girlfriend and I have found you. Thank you for being my best friend and allowing me to share best memories with you.”
43. My favourite things to do are all the things I get to do with you.
44. “If you visit a garden in spring, don’t focus on the prickles of a solitary rose.”
45. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not. Remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
46. “I appreciate you…especially your heart.” —Anonymous
47. You are my safe place, my thought and my home.
48. “Thank you so much for all the times you put my happiness above yours. Thank you for choosing me over and again.”
49. -You make it so simple for me to adore you, and for that, I’d want to express my appreciation to you, dear.
50. Every day that I count my blessings, I count you twice.
51. “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues.”
52. As long as you are a part of my life, I’m rest assured that the future will be everything I need it to be and more.
53. Thank you for being there for me all these years. Thanks to you I am the person I am today. There are no words to express my endless gratitude, but I will try my best.
54. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.”
55. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.”
56. “In every class of society, gratitude is the rarest of all human virtues.”
57. Thank you for everything! You are my best friend, my partner in crime, the one who makes me feel safe and secure. I don’t know what I would do without you. You’re a beautiful soul.
58. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thanks for everything you do, my love.”
59. “Nothing new can come into your life unless you are grateful for what you already have.”
60. Every day, you tell me how much you believe in me, and darling that makes me better.
61. “You’ve filled my past with memories, my present with satisfaction and anticipation for the future. I’m so glad you came into my life.”
62. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”
63. “Thank you for being so kind and for helping me through a difficult time. I am so thankful that our paths crossed in this life!”
64. You became my world, in a nutshell, the moment you became a part of my life and that’s something I want to have forever.
65. Thank you for being a great life partner, thank you for making my life awesome.
66. “It makes me want to hold on to this one for just a moment longer.”
67. “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.”
68. “‘Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say.”
69. “For my part, I am almost contented just now, and very thankful. Gratitude is a divine emotion: it fills the heart, but not to bursting; it warms it, but not to fever.”
70. Thank you for being in my life. Your presence has changed everything. You make me feel alive and happy. You are my partner, my friend, and my love. I am a better person because you are in it.
71. “You care for me even more than I care for myself. I never take for granted how much you are here for me. Sweetheart, thanks for being a part of my life.”
72. Thank you for being my husband. Just the thought of you makes me happy. I love you.
73. “You are the best boyfriend ever and you have proved it by loving me a lot. I am thankful to have a boyfriend like you. I love you so much, honey.”
74. “And every single time my heart beats, it beats just for you. And it will stay that way forever. Dear soulmate, thanks for being part of my life.”
75. “I can no other answer make, but, thanks, And thanks, and ever thanks.”
76. -I would want to express my gratitude for being able to count on you as a friend. I am thankful for everything you have done for me.
77. “Grant me daily the grace of gratitude, to be thankful for all my gifts, and so be freed from artificial needs, that I might lead a joyful, simple life.”
78. “I am always in awe of the person that you are, always helping people and never complaining. Thank you for everything you do, and thank you for being in my life.”
79. “On the bright days, you are my sunshine. On cloudy days, you are my rainbow. My love, I can’t thank you enough for being part of my life.”
80. “Not all superheroes have capes, some have teaching degrees.” – Unknown
81. “I always hoped to have a friend like you. I can’t account for why you like me so much, but I’m so thankful that you are in my life, and I appreciate all of our time together.”
82. With us, there is no end, just daily beginnings of rekindled
83. “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” —Henry Van Dyke
84. “The influence of a teacher can never be erased.” —Anonymous
85. “Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends.” – Euripides
86. Thank you for being my life partner. I am so lucky to be with you. You keep me going always, and I am grateful for every minute we are together.
87. “I see life from all the beautiful angles and moments thanks to you. Thank you for being a part of my life, dear.”
88. Even when words fail me, I hope I never stop showing you how much you being part of my life means to me.
89. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” —Willie Nelson
90. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
91. “If you appreciate what you have, you’ll never want for more.”
92. “Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave.” – Indira Gandhi
93. “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.”
94. “Life is full of blessings we take for granted. Yet so often we dwell on what we don't have. Appreciate what you already have and be grateful.”
95. There will never be any words fit enough to describe to you how it feels to have you in my life.
96. “You are part of my story, memory and scenery, thank you.” – kim taehyung
97. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others.”
98. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”
99. “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues. – Cicero
100. Whenever I think about the rest of my life, all I find myself thinking about is you.
101. No matter the time of the day, whenever you call on me, I will be there by your side.
102. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.”
103. You have a way of improving everything around you, and my life is no exception. Thanks for bringing everything that's you to everything that's me.
104. “Twenty-five million veterans are living among us today. These men and women selflessly set aside their civilian lives to put on the uniform and serve us.” —Steve Buyer
105. -Baby, I want to express my gratitude for being a part of the most wonderful experience of my life.
106. “There are so many things my heart wants to say to you, all of which can be summed up in just three words – thanks for everything. I love you.”
107. “If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, ‘Thank you,’ that would suffice.”
108. “Sometimes we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared for and supported.” —Anonymous
109. “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
110. “Where I am today is because of your encouragement. Thank you for not giving up on me. I love you.”
111. “The day my life changed forever… The day I first saw you.” – The Longest Ride
112. “I can’t believe I had the pleasure of marrying you, couldn’t have asked for anything more. Thank you, for coming into my life.”
113. And every day, I get to fall more in love with you.
114. “It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” – Unknown
115. “Thank you. You accepted me for who I am; not who you wanted me to be.” – Unknown
116. “So many people have touched my heart and made an impact on my world. I’m thankful for every lesson and learning experience.” – Bindi Irwin
117. Thank you for always being there for me. I can be a difficult person to deal with at times, and I want you to know that when we are together, I feel better. Thank you for being my life partner.
118. -Your messages have been a constant source of support and encouragement. I am forever grateful for having you in my life.
119. “It’s not where you are in life, it’s who you have by your side that matters.” – Unknown
120. “You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.” —Amy Carmichael
121. “Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don’t unravel.” – Unknown
122. “Someday I will give back what you have given me. Thank You.” – Unknown
123. Thank you for choosing to be part of my life.
124. What I feel for you, I don’t ever want it with anyone else but you.
125. “We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction.”
126. Your love took me by surprise and oh what a beautiful surprise it was.
127. The only thing that truly matters to me is that you are here in my life.
128. You always know the right things to say. You're the best friend I've ever had. Thank you.
129. “I never knew love is this powerful, until I fell in love with you. It makes me do things which I thought were impossible. Thank you for making me powerful.”
130. “Because my teacher believed in me, I never gave up. Now I am flying towards my dreams.” – Heidi McDonald
131. Thank you for being my life partner. I feel very lucky to have found you. You are the most caring, considerate and kind person I know.
132. “An appreciation of what you have brings the ultimate abundance in your life.”
133. “I am thankful to God every day for the Gift of Life because even if I were the richest in the world, I still wouldn't afford to buy Life.”
134. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
135. “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” —Anonymous
136. -Just like a genuine friend, you’ve been there for me through all of life’s ups and downs, and you’ve always been someone I can connect with and talk to about the challenges we’ve faced.
137. “For it is in giving that we receive.” — Francis of Assisi
138. “I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks.” – William Shakespeare
139. Thank you for being my life partner! I am very lucky to have you in my life, your love always brightens my day and makes me happy.
140. “You could’ve had anyone in the world, but you chose me. Thank you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
141. “There are many things which I am thankful in my life, and you are at the top of the list.” – Unknown
142. “Dear Mom, thanks for always being there for me, loving me, caring for me. No one can ever replace you in my heart.” —Anonymous
143. “This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace and for every tear shed for one another.” – Unknown
144. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”
145. “I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.” – Robert Brault
146. “It only takes one flower, I don't need an entire garden.”
147. No matter how many times I see your face, it’s always going to feel like it’s the first time.
148. “You’ve been a friend and a big part of my life for quite a while now, and I thank you for everything you’ve taught me. I really appreciate it.”
149. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.”
150. Thank you for being my life partner. You are always there for me and I know that I can count on you for anything.
151. “Thank you for being my partner, my friend, and my confidant. I am so lucky to have you in my life.” – Unknown
152. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: It must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.”
153. “Life is so much better with you in it. Thank you for coming into my life and making it extraordinary.” – Unknown
154. “Although I don’t say it enough, you should know how grateful I am to have you in my life. Thank you for all the things that you do for me.”
155. “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” – Dr. T.P. Chia
156. “I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.” —Anonymous
157. “I want to tell you "Thank you,"
158. “From the bottom of my heart, I express my gratitude to you, my love. You have been the pillar of support in my life. Thank you very much”
159. “If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” —John Wooden
160. “Strive to find things to be thankful for, and just look for the good in who you are.”
161. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”
162. “When I am with you, I feel like my presence has meaning in this universe. Thank you for loving me beyond imagination.”
163. “My husband, my crown, ever since I said yes to you, my happiness has been unending, thank you for loving me, I love you.”
164. “Here’s to those who inspire you and don’t even know it.” —Anonymous
165. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.”
166. “When I am with you, every moment feels so beautiful because you make me feel loved and wanted. Thank you, my caring boyfriend.”
167. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
168. – Since the moment that you entered it, you have made my life an immeasurably better place.
169. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” – Jenni Rivera
170. “Reflect upon your present blessings—of which every man has many—not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.”
171. “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.”
172. Thank you for being a wonderful and supportive wife. There is no one else I could imagine growing old with. I love you.
173. “You are the love of my life. Together we have created a beautiful life. I wish to treasure every moment with you in my memory. Thank you for coming into my life and accepting me as your boyfriend.”
174. “All I want is for you to be in all my tomorrows. I will love you a thousand years to come and even more. Thank you for being a part of my life, my darling.”
175. “Spread love. Hug the people you care about and make sure they know that you care and appreciate them. Make it known to your friends and family that you love them.”
176. “Life is strange, beautiful, and terrifying… and I am thankful for every minute of it that I have had. I am thankful for every minute yet to come.”
177. “Thank you for coming into my life and giving me a reason to believe in love again.” – Unknown
178. I was needing you even before I met, and when I met you, I knew that I would be needing you for the rest of my life.
179. -I hope that one day I will be able to live up to the example that you have set for me in terms of how dependable a friend you have been.
180. “Sometimes I just look up, smile and say, ‘I know that was you God!’ Thanks!” —Anonymous
181. “I have a lot to be thankful for. I am healthy, happy and I am loved.”
182. “We are two among the wild herds spontaneous as any.” – Walt Whitman
183. There is a place for only one person in my heart and that spot belongs to you, always and forever.
184. “Thank you for the times you have gone out of your way to do something romantic or sentimental because you knew it would mean the world to me.”
185. “I think people are so beautiful
186. “When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.” —Maya Angelou
187. “Life is colorful because of Jesus and of all the blessings in life, we just have to appreciate it from least to greatest”
188. “Thank you for brightening my world.” —Anonymous
189. “It is every girl’s dream to have a boyfriend who would love her unconditionally in every situation. Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend.”
190. “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke
191. Having you in my life is like having access to a garden of flowers.
192. “I cannot count the number of times you have gone out of your way to make sure that I was ok. You are a darling, thank you for being part of my life.”
193. “You are the best because you brought out the best in us.” —Anonymous
194. “The care and compassion you’ve shown me these last few months have made all the difference. I couldn’t have done this without you. Thank you for being in my life.”
195. “Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.” – Mark Twain
196. “Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious.”
197. “Thank you for coming into my life and making it brighter. I will always cherish the memories we have together.” – Unknown
198. “You’ve taught me things that will benefit me for the rest of my life. Thank you for being a significant part of my life and for all of the patience you’ve shown toward me.”
199. “What can I do without you, my joy? I am absolutely nothing without you. Thank you for everything.”
200. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
201. “‘Count your blessings’ is such a common expression that it has become a catchphrase. Yet it contains powerful truth and meaning: Be grateful for what you have – and for what you don't have.”
202. Thank you for being my life partner. You are the most supportive man I know. You are always there for me to calm me down when I am anxious.
203. Ever since the day I met you, you have been my support system.
204. “This a wonderful day. I've never seen this one before.”
205. “Trust, care, love and their great accomplice you’ve poured into my life and I’m grateful. Thank you for coming into my life, love.”
206. “Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.” —Mark Twain
207. Having you in my life has made me forget all the hurts of the past, made me live beautifully for the present and have the best thoughts about the future.
208. “Your presence in my life is the definition of God’s blessings to me because it brings good to me without having to work for it. Thank you for coming into my life.”
209. “Thank you for being a part of my life and for being someone who has been encouraging, motivating, selfless, and always on board when I needed any kind of help. I appreciate you.”
210. Thank you for being my life partner and for all the things we do together. For making each day together with an adventure. I love you very much. Thank you.
211. Thank you for being my friend! You do the hard work so I don't have to!
212. “From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and appreciate all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope!” – Catherine Pulsifer
213. A future without you in it is a future I don’t want to be in.
214. -You are the missing piece to the puzzle that my heart has been trying to piece together for as long as I can remember looking for someone like you.
215. “The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.”
216. “I will choose you a thousand times over and I will love you a million times better. Thank you for being in my heart and life.”
217. “The influence of a great teacher can never be erased.” – Unknown
218. If all tomorrow brings is you, then that’s more than enough.
219. “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” – Maya Angelou
220. “I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of society than any other single profession.” – John Wooden
221. “Think of all the memories, the experiences, the hardships, and the victories. You’re the only person I know that I’d be happy to share a foxhole with. Thank you for being part of my life.”
222. “From young to old, there are two words that carry a person forth in grace and honor; please and thank you.” – Byron Pulsifer
223. “Thank you God for blessing me much more than I deserve.” —Anonymous
224. “To the WORLD you are a dad. To our FAMILY, you are the world.” – Unknown
225. “It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given me another day to live. Thank you God.” —Anonymous
226. “Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.” – Unknown
227. -I want to express my gratitude for the fact that you are in my life and for being someone on whom I can depend completely, regardless of the circumstances.
228. “It takes a big heart to help shape little minds. Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.” —Colleen Wilcox
229. “Forgiveness is the final form of love.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
230. “Thank you for being you.” —Anonymous
231. “America’s veterans embody the ideals upon which America was founded more than 229 years ago.” – Steve Buyer
232. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation. You are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsipher
233. When I say that you are my everything, I say that without a single doubt in my mind.
234. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi
235. “My dear love, I’m so grateful you’re in my life. Thank you for being my best friend, and for being a caring and trustworthy partner!” – Unknown
236. “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” – Zeus in Hercules
237. If I am sure of one thing; it is that my life would not be the same without you in it.
238. I found everything I was looking for in you, something I didn’t know was possible.
239. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” —Leo Christopher
240. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult
241. “The need is heavy on my heart to express to you how thankful I am that you are a part of my life. Your friendship is the kind that I would do anything to hold onto. Thank you for being in my life.”
242. You came into my life and helped me ease away every pain of the past.
243. “Your love is engraved in my heart. It feels so beautiful being in love. Thank you for loving me.”
244. “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” —Aesop
245. Thank you for being my life partner. You have been there for me through thick and thin. I love you so much!
246. “Some people dream the dream. Some people live the dream. Some people defend the dream. God bless the defenders.” —Anonymous
247. “You are the most beautiful gift I have ever received; I will always cherish and love you dearly. I appreciate your support and the love you showed me. I love you.”
248. Thank you for being a great life partner. You always help me with the housework, and you always let me know how proud you are of my accomplishments. I love you so much.
249. Thank you for being my best friend. You make me feel like I matter, and that we can take on anything together. I am very happy to have you in my life.
250. “If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference.” – Catherine Pulsifer
251. “Let us be kinder to one another.” —Aldous Huxley
252. “The appreciation of life does not require wealth or plenty. It requires only gratitude for the beauty of the world.”
253. Thank you for being by my side my entire life. You have been with me since the beginning and have seen me through all of the biggest moments in my life. Thank you, I love you.
254. “Presents are made for the pleasure of who gives them, not the merits of who receives them.” ―Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Shadow of the Wind
255. Thank you for being my life partner and sharing both the good times and the bad with me. Not many people have someone to share all of the ups and downs with, but I am glad that I do.
256. My darling, thank you for loving and respecting me even in all my weirdness and imperfections.
257. “For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life’s philosophy — Thank you sincerely.” – Unknown
258. “I am what I am, I’m doing very well in my life, and I’m thankful to God for that.”
259. “Ever since you came into my life, you have made it infinitely better. For that, I really and truly cannot thank you enough. I absolutely adore you and worship the ground that you walk on, baby.”
260. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.”
261. “Sometimes the most unexpected people can have the biggest impact on our lives. Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better.” – Unknown
262. “A Mother holds her children’s hands for a while…their hearts forever.” – Unknown
263. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” —Winston Churchill
264. “Thank you so much for being an awesome friend and a lover at the same time. I am blessed to have someone amazing like you, I love you so much.”
265. “The best teachers teach from the heart not from the book.” —Anonymous
266. “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say, ‘thank you’?” —William Arthur Ward
267. I feel so blessed to have someone as caring as you in my life. Thank you for being there for me.
268. You bring the extra to my ordinary life.
269. – You are the only component of my life that cannot be replicated in any way, shape, or form. Because of your flaws, you are wonderful, just the way you are.
270. “I am too busy creating my ocean of love and feeling the joy of life to have time to complain.”
271. “Your guidance and patience no matter what I was doing has helped develop me into the person I am today, thank you!” – Catherine Pulsifer
272. “In a friend you find a second self.”
273. -Baby, you have my undying love and respect, and I would do everything in the world to see you happy and successful.
274. You are my sunshine, my rainbow and all of my stars.
275. Nothing on earth compares to having you in my life.
276. “My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place — police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.” – Sidney Sheldon
277. It takes a kind heart to shoulder the world's burdens, but that's you. It's always been you. Thanks for putting in the effort.
278. You give so much of yourself and don't expect anything in return. I'm forever indebted to you.
279. You show me love in the kindest and unexpected ways.
280. “You don’t know how thankful I am that you’ve come into my life, because I can’t find the words to express the depth and the longing of my love for you. But I can show you.”
281. “I turned my attention to gratitude and discovered that the more I cultivated a sense of appreciation for all that I had, the happier and less fearful I was.”
282. Thank you for being such a great life partner. I look forward to all the days ahead of us. You have made me so happy!
283. “Let me always count my blessings. To be thankful for my family and friends. To be thankful for the simple things that life has to offer.” – Catherine Pulsifer
284. I’m in love with how you bring out the best in me.
285. “Showing gratitude is one of the simplest yet most powerful things humans can do for each other.” – Randy Pausch
286. You have loved me into becoming my best self.
287. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” —William Arthur Ward
288. You're a friend in the truest, most authentic sense of the word. Thanks for being as awesome as you are.
289. Until you came around, I never knew that I could look at someone and smile for no reason.
290. -During the time that you have been a part of my life, you have helped me become a more well-rounded individual.
291. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” – Joseph Campbell
292. “Thank you for coming into my life and showing me what it means to be loved unconditionally.” – Unknown
293. “My friend…Thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and crazy habits. You might not know this, but you helped me find happiness in being the person that I really am.” —Anonymous
294. Thank you so much for always being there for me! I can show only the deepest gratitude for your friendship.
295. “When I say that you are my everything, I say that without a single doubt in my mind. You are my best friend and soulmate. Thank you for being part of my life, my darling.”
296. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
297. “Spending time in nature feeling connected with the world often elicits gratitude.”
298. “You put the you in thank you!” —Anonymous
299. “Appreciation is a wonderful thing: it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire
300. “You are the center of my life, darling. My gratitude for your presence by my side and your existence has no bounds. Thank you so much.”
301. Thank you for being at my side since the day we met. You are there for me through it all and have been an integral pillar of strength. Thank you.
302. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” – Frank A. Clark
303. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
304. “I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.”
305. “Every arising in the morning, I'm thankful for the blessing to be alive, to breathe, to feel, to think, to enjoy, to love again.”
306. “Be grateful for small things, big things, and everything in between. Count your blessings, not your problems.”
307. “You are not only the most beautiful person, but you also have the most beautiful heart. Thank you for everything! Thank you for being a part of my life.”
308. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”
309. “Hero, thank you for your service.” —Anonymous
310. I was right to want you, I was right to love you.
311. With you in my life, my love, every day brings something special and extraordinary.
312. On the bright days, you are my sunshine.
313. There is nothing better than having a good friend to talk to, someone who always knows what to say.
314. “Buddy, thanks for never asking for reasons or explanations when all I wanted was a long hug and a few laughs.”
315. “Thank you God for everything in my life. The good and the bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.” —Anonymous
316. Thank you for always being there for me!
317. “I hope I am a good boyfriend to you. You are the best one and more than I have dreamt of. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you the most.”
318. If you ever need a shoulder to lean on, I’ll be there for you, the same way you are always here for me.
319. -The day that you entered my life forever altered the course of events, and my life has never been the same since that day.
320. “Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life.”
321. “A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart.” – Unknown
322. “A dad is someone you should look up to no matter how tall you grow.” – Unknown
323. “Never was so much owed by so many to so few.” – Winston Churchill
324. “One can never pay in gratitude; one can only pay ‘in kind’ somewhere else in life.”
325. “I love you Mom. No matter what we go through and no matter how much we argue, I know in the end, you’ll always be there for me. Thank you.” —Anonymous
326. “Appreciate every moment because this moment is your precious life.”
327. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” —T. Tolis
328. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” – Thornton Wilder
329. I have seen a lot of beautiful things but your kind heart is the most loving and beautiful thing I have ever seen.
330. “Sweet mercy is nobility’s true badge.” – William Shakespeare
331. “The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.”
332. “What seems insignificant when you have it is important when you need it.” – Franz Grillparzer
333. If I could choose to be anywhere in the world, I’d choose to be in your heart forever so you can always be part of me.
334. “Marrying you was the most wonderful event of my life that I will be cherishing forever. Thank you for coming into my life.”
335. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” —Guillaume Apollinaire
336. Thank you for being a wonderful life partner. Your kindness, love and support mean a lot to me. Thank you for assisting in raising our children. I love you so much.
337. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – JFK
338. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
339. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.”
340. “Breath is the finest gift of nature. Be grateful for this wonderful gift.”
341. “You have always been by my side in all of my highs and lows, through thick and thin. Words are not enough to express how loving and caring your presence is. Thank you for being in my life.”
342. “O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.” —William Shakespeare
343. “We don’t know them all, but we owe them all! Thank you.” —Anonymous
344. “I don’t believe in coincidences. I believe that you came into my life for a reason. Thank you for being that reason.” – Unknown
345. “Thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most, and thank you for loving me so much.”
346. “Friendship is a wildly underrated medication.”
347. Thank you for being my best friend, my partner in life and the love of my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will always be grateful.
348. “Thank you for being a companion, a friend, and a comforter to me. It is a pure blessing to have you as my life partner forever.”
349. “I appreciate you always speaking your truth and telling me things I don’t want to hear but need to hear. You’re a great friend, and I am thankful for our friendship.”
350. “I was struggling for a stable career but you always held my hand and walked with me. Thank you so much for everything, wifey!”
351. “From the first day we met, you have been a wonderful man; you are medicine to challenges in my life. Thank you for being in my life.”
352. “I believe forgiveness is the best form of love in any relationship. It takes a strong person to say they’re sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.” – Yolanda Hadid
353. Thank you for being here for me. It’s great to have you by my side on this journey we call life and for the love and care, you have given to me. Thank you for being such a wonderful life partner.
354. “I’m so glad you’re here”.
355. “If you haven't lived before, now's the time to do it.”
356. “I want you to know that you are so lovely, and kind and I love your humor. Please stay the same, and thank you for everything that you do for me.”
357. How to write a thank you message to my boyfriend for his support and encouragement?
358. “My dear wife, thanks for being the only support I have ever had, and I will ever be needed. Thank you for being my wife. Love you always!”
359. “With every breath you take, someone just took their last. Stop complaining about life. It has given you much more than what you appreciate.”
360. “A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.” —Steve Maraboli
361. “The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time” – Douglas Wood
362. I don’t think there’s anyone else who deserves a more beautiful life than you, my sweet soul.
363. “When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.”
364. “You are my teammate and my best friend. I simply could not ask for a more perfect, reliable, and loving person than you to hold such a key place in my life. Thank you for everything you do, always.”
365. “You have made me the richest person in the world because you are worth more than can be estimated or bargained, not just to me but to the world. Thank you for coming into my life.”
366. “Life owes us nothing just because we are granted it. But, we do owe our own lives everything. Our life is a gift. When you see that for yourself, you see that the lives of others is also a gift.
367. “Display, a life full of gratitude, and remember to give thanks each day.”
368. There’s not a day that will pass by without me being super thankful that you are in my life.
369. “You have been my rock, my support system, and my best friend. Thank you for coming into my life and staying.” – Unknown
370. “A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge and wisdom in the pupils.” —Ever Garrison
371. “When my father didn’t have my hand…he had my back.” – Linda Poindexter
372. Thank you for choosing me to be your wife. You are the most wonderful person I have ever known, and the best choice I ever made! I know we will be together for always. You are my soul mate.
373. There isn’t a day that goes by without me being grateful for having you around me to make everything beautiful.
374. “My life is wondrous, and I appreciate it every day!”
375. It's better because you're in it, and I can't imagine it any other way. Thanks for being you.
376. Thank you for being my life partner. You are such a great person and you make me smile every day. Thank you for being there for me and I love you more than ever.
377. And when I feel down, all it takes is just your smile to turn my frown upside down.
378. I don’t know what my life would have looked like if you were not in it.
379. “Mom, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.” —Anonymous
380. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.”
381. “I appreciate your care and love for me. I am very blessed and lucky that I have gotten a boyfriend like you. I can’t stop thinking about you.”
382. “Change is an unsuspecting and finicky foe. You don't realize the strength of its grip until it's too late.”
383. You helped me through some tough times, and I'm grateful for your friendship. You know I've never been good at expressing gratitude, but in this case it's so very warranted.
384. “In memory of many, in honor of all, thank you.” —Anonymous
385. “Gratitude is a quality similar to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all.” – William Faulkner
386. “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.” —Roy T. Bennett
387. “You are the one who showed me what true love is. Romancing you is my favorite activity. I love you honey. Thank you for being my inspiration.”
388. You have become so much a part of me that I miss you even though you are just in the next room.
389. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness—it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.”
390. I love you, and sometimes I feel like it’s not enough.
391. It means more than you will ever know.
392. “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” – Henry Brooks Adams
393. “Thank you, my love, for coming into my life, you have stood by my side through my ups and downs. I deeply love you.”
394. “The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth, dwelling deeply in the present moment and feeling truly alive.”
395. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” —John Updike
396. “Be grateful in your own hearts. That suffices. Thanksgiving has wings, and flies to its right destination.”
397. There are only two options I have for my love life; to love you and to love you.
398. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”
399. Thank you for being a wonderful life partner. I never thought anyone could make me feel so loved and so special. I’m so glad God picked you out of millions of people to come into my life.
400. “I couldn’t find a card that expressed my gratitude the way I wanted. I need a card that gives you a big hug.” – Unknown
401. “Mom, thank you for always modeling the utmost strength, determination, and work ethic.” – Steph Gold
402. “Change your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.” —Tony Robbins
403. “You own me. I am entirely yours. I will come anywhere where your love takes me. Thank you for loving me. I am lost in your world and I am loving it.”
404. “Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.”
405. “A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart.” —Anonymous
406. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
407. I will choose you a thousand times over and I will love you a million times better.
408. “The trick is to be grateful when your mood is high and graceful when it is low.”
409. “The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.”
410. “I need you; just like the air I breathe. I have never had to feel this way about anyone and I’m entirely thankful that you are a part of my life.”
411. My wish every day is that we stay in each other’s lives, grow old together after we have shared so many beautiful moments.
412. “Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.”
413. Thank you for being there with me every day of my life. I truly appreciate your presence and look forward to having more memories with you. I love you forever.
414. “I don’t think that you will ever know how much having you in my life means to me. It’s more than words could ever express. Thank you for loving me.”
415. You love me for who I am and completely too.
416. “Every day that I count my blessings, I count you twice. It’s an amazing experience to share life with you. Honey, thank you for being a part of my life.”
417. I’m super excited to see the world with you by my side.
418. “I don’t know where I would be without you. Thank you for coming into my life and staying by my side through thick and thin.” – Unknown
419. “For all of your thoughts and prayers and each time you went above and beyond as my friend, I just wanted you to know how eternally grateful I am for you.”
420. “Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.”
421. “Having you in my life is like having access to a garden of flowers. A life so beautiful and exciting. I’m thankful that I have you in my life.”
422. “Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart, it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude.” – A.A. Milne
423. “You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
424. “When I think about how much you mean to me, my heart overflows with gratitude. Thank you for coming into my life.” – Unknown
425. -Your messages always bring a smile to my face and lighten my day. I am grateful for having you as a friend
426. “Thank you for touching my life in ways you never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like YOU.” —Anonymous
427. “The thankful heart opens our eyes to a multitude of blessings that continually surround us” – James E. Faust
428. -I would want to express my gratitude to you for being such an influential figure in my life. Knowing that you are there brings me some measure of solace. Please know how much I value you.
429. “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” – Dalai Lama
430. “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.”
431. “I know for certain that you will never give up on me, in that same way, I will never give up on you. Thank you for being part of my life, my love.”
432. “There isn’t a day that goes by without me being grateful for having you around me to make everything beautiful. My heart, thanks for being a part of my life.”
433. “Thank you for your service, sacrifice and patriotism.” —Anonymous
434. “It is always better to look at the bright side of life.”
435. “Whenever you hold my hand, I feel safe. Whenever you hug me, I feel protected. Thanks for always being there for me.”
436. “Gratitude is closely related to worship; it voices our joy and it also creates joy.”
437. You are one of the best friends anyone could ask for, and it's always nice knowing that I can come to you with anything.
438. “We only see what we are prepared to see. If we look for what is good and what we can be grateful for we will find it everywhere.”
439. “The only thing you should feel entitled to is gratitude.”
440. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
441. “Becoming a dad is one thing — being a dad is many things.” – Steve Chapman
442. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” —Anonymous
443. – Throughout my life, you have been the inspiration and motivation for all that I have accomplished.
444. Thank you for always being there for me. I know this isn’t always easy and I can be a demanding person, but thanks to your sharp mind and active participation, life is easier and more enjoyable.
445. “You are eternally my happy place and nothing can ever change that. My love, thank you for being part of my life.”
446. “Everyone deserves someone like you in their life. I always wonder what I did to deserve someone like you. Thank you for everything that you do, and thank you for being in my life.”
447. “Every time that I look back and see everything that I’ve accomplished, I recognize that you’re there with me every step of the way. Thank you for being a part of my life that I cherish very much.”
448. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” —Oprah Winfrey
449. “God thank you for keeping me together when I’m falling apart.” —Anonymous
450. -I think about how much I appreciate you daily, and I will continue to do so for a very long time.
451. “A mother is the truest friend we have…” – Washington Irving
452. “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.”
453. “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” – Fred Rogers (Mister Rogers)
454. “For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence. Look up at the sky and contemplate how amazing life is.” —Anonymous
455. “Let us remember the past with gratitude, live the present with enthusiasm, and look forward to the future with confidence.”
456. “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.”
457. “You have influenced my life in such a positive way words cannot express my appreciation, you are truly an inspiration.” – Catherine Pulsifer
458. “In your darkest hour, give thanks, for, in due time, the morning will come. And it will come with a ray of sunshine.”
459. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” —Mark Twain
460. “You came into my life and helped me ease away every pain of the past. With you, I look forward to each new day with so much joy. Thanks for being part of my life, dear.”
461. It continues to amaze me how you go out of your way to take care of me.
462. – I am honored to have you as both a member of my squad and a close personal friend. Always, I want to express my gratitude to you for whatever you do.
463. Thanks for being the amazing person that you are!
464. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” – Donna Roberts
465. “When you have something use it with appreciation before you lose it and always remember those who don’t have it.”
466. -Ever since our very first interaction, you have always held the highest position on my priority list.
467. Thank you for being my life partner and for making me happy. You are the one person I know that can always make me smile and brighten up my day. You are perfect to me and I love everything about you.
468. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” – Euripides
469. “It takes a long time to grow an old friend.” – John Leonard
470. “Life is so transient and ephemeral; we will not be here after a breath. So think better, think deeply, think with kindness, and write it with love so that it may live a little longer.”
471. “You never know when someone will walk into your life and change it forever. Thank you for being that person for me.” – Unknown
472. “When we start paying attention to the services we receive, stop and really see the person who is doing it and take the time to say thank you, our entire day will change.” – Brenda Shoshanna
473. “You are my joy and I can’t even imagine a life without you. Thank you for coming into my life.”
474. “At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer
475. -Your mere presence brings me unrestrained bliss. I am certain that we are capable of achieving whatever goal we set for ourselves with you by my side.
476. – I’ve been completely transformed since you became a part of my life. You have made such a wonderful impression on me, and you have been an unwavering source of support.
477. “I always felt an emptiness in my soul until I met you. Thank you for making my life complete.”
478. “Whenever you are to do a thing, though it can never be known but to yourself, ask yourself how you would act were all the world looking at you, and act accordingly.” —Thomas Jefferson
479. “Thank you for being so generous thoughtful and so true. And thank you most of all for just being you.” – Unknown
480. My life wouldn’t make a lot of sense if you weren’t in it.
481. “I am grateful to have a wife like you who always supported me and cared for me. Thank you so much!”
482. “There are no words that can express my thanks for you. If words could be hugs I would send you pages.” – Unknown
483. “Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.”
484. “Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.” – Ruth E. Renkel
485. -I am grateful that you have made the decision to include me in your life and that you have chosen to share some of yours with me.
486. “The truly grateful are also grateful for being grateful.”
487. – I can always count on you to pick up the phone when I call. You are always the first one to offer assistance to me whenever I’m in a bind.
488. “Silent gratitude isn’t very much use to anyone.” – Gertrude Stein
489. “You’ve always believed in me. Thank you!” —Anonymous
490. There wouldn’t be a happier moment than the ones I get to spend with you.
491. “Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful.”
492. “It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” —Anonymous
493. “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude” – Nigel Hamilton
494. “Some people go to priests, others to poetry, I to my friends.”
495. “Friends like you make life’s challenging moments more bearable. Thanks for being you.” – Catherine Pulsifer
496. “You and I were made for each other, we are a perfect fit. I love you as I could never love anyone. Thanks for coming into my life!”
497. -I would like to express my gratitude to you for being my rock, a dependable and consistent source of solace for me. You are, without a doubt, the most wonderful person in the world.
498. You are not a part of me, you are all of me.
499. ... love you so much. Thank you for being the best person in my life
500. “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.” – Rev. Billy Graham
501. “One who knows how to show and to accept kindness will be a friend better than any possession.” – Sophocles
502. “Peace has victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
503. “Home of the free, because of the brave. Thank you.” —Anonymous
504. “Though they only take a second to say, thank you leaves a warm feeling behind that can last for hours.”
505. -Thank you so much for always being here to help with your messages. I am truly grateful.
506. I looked for love and it led me all the way to your warm heart.
507. “It’s not about how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” —Mother Teresa
508. “My dear, thank you for being by my side when everyone else left. You are a blessing to my life. You are the reason why I made it through.”
509. If I knew that I would be this happy having you in my life, I will have searched for you sooner.
510. “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” – Maya Angelou
511. -Without having the knowledge that you are my life partner, none of the things I try to do or pursue would have the same meaning.
512. “I find the most beautiful moments of life aren’t just with you but because of you.” – Leo Christopher.
513. “Mom, had I listened to your advice, I’d have been at a better place today. Now, I promise to live a life, which drives that regret away. Thanks for putting up with me all these years…” —Anonymous
514. “Thank you for being the reason I smile.” —Anonymous
515. “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” – Steve Maraboli
516. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.”
517. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our soul blossom.” – Marcel Proust
518. “Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.”
519. “The purest and truest meaning of the word unconditional can only be found in a Mother’s love. Thank you for that Mom.” —Anonymous
520. Out of everything there is to choose from in this world, I will forever choose you.
521. “Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls.” – David Thomas
522. “Thanksgiving is a special virtue. But ingratitude is opposed to Thanksgiving. Therefore ingratitude is a special sin.”
523. I still don’t get how you understand me so much, how you listen to me and treat me with so much kindness.
524. “I will forever remain humble because I know I could have less. I will always be grateful because I know I’ve had less.” —Anonymous
525. “A future without you in it is a future I don’t want to be in. You have my heart and all of me. You are every part of my life. Thank you for being a part of my life.”
526. “No words can express how thankful I am for all the affection you have given me.”
527. “Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.” – W. J. Cameron
528. “Thank you Veterans. This nation shall remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” —Anonymous
529. Thank you for being my life partner. Every day with you is a wonderful adventure filled with joy, fun and laughter. I love being married to you.
530. “One thing I’ve learned is when you find a best friend in this life, you better hang on.” – Jim Nabors
531. “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.” —Ethel Watts Mumford
532. ... my life right here and right now thank you for being a part of my life
533. And I hope you know how much your presence in my life means to me.
534. “Every morning is a fresh start. Wake up with a thankful heart.”
535. “What I have done is worthy of nothing but silence and forgetfulness, but what God has done for me is worthy of everlasting and thankful memory.” —Joseph Hall
536. “I am truly blessed to have you as a part of my life. Thank you for being my lover, my friend, and confidant.”
537. “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” —Jeff Miller
538. -There is no one else who can compare to you as my primary source of motivation. Thank you for being in my life.
539. “Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you, Mom.” —Anonymous
540. “I will forever cherish the day I met you, your presence in my life has brought so much happiness, thank you for coming to my life, honey.”
541. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.”
542. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”
543. “Let us be grateful to the people that make us happy…” – Marcel Proust
544. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —Marcel Proust
545. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
546. “Having you in my life fills me with thanksgiving and gratitude that you are always there. Thank you for your support and belief in me.” – Unknown
547. “The love I feel for you is something that I never knew I was capable of. Thank you for coming into my life and freeing my heart from its cage. I love you with all my heart.”
548. “Luck is not a coincidence to me. It is simply the act of having someone like you, my love, in my life and letting the rest play out. Thank you for stepping in, honey.”
549. “God will make a way when there seems to be no way. Thank you God.”
550. “Thank you for coming into my life and making me a better person. I am so grateful for everything you do.” – Unknown
551. You bring joy to every situation, and I'm grateful to call you my friend. Thanks for everything that makes you, you.
552. “I wish everybody could find a person like you. You have made my life so much easier by just being in it. Thank you.”
553. “The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything; the soul that complains can find comfort in nothing.”
554. “Thank you for coming into my life and making me smile.” – Unknown
555. “Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
556. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
557. “There’s nothing more I want than to have you continue to be a part of my life. And darling, I’m so glad I have you.”
558. Thank you for being my life partner. I love you very much!
559. I know for certain that you will never give up on me, in that same way, I will never give up on you.
560. “If it weren’t for God’s intervention into our lives. We wouldn’t have met. Thank you for coming into my life, my love.”
561. “Silent gratitude isn't very much to anyone.”
562. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
563. – The urge to explain to you how glad I am that you are a part of my life is heavy on my heart, and I hope that you may understand that I am doing my best to do so.
564. Thank you for being a great life partner. You’re always there to help me make tough decisions, dance at my functions and go on vacations with me. I’m very happy I have you in my life.
565. Thank you for being my life partner. I couldn’t think of anyone else I would want to travel the rest of my life with, especially on this crazy ride with me.
566. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves” —Victor Hugo
567. -To have someone in my life who is more ideal, dependable, and loving than you in such an important role is just the best possible outcome that could have been hoped for.