1. Being nice is not the same as being kind, and I am so over being nice.
2. The biggest problem with being nice is that it’s not a solution. It’s just a way to avoid conflict and have relationships.
3. I’m sick of being nice because it doesn’t make you any more special. It’s okay to be different from everyone else. You are unique and beautiful, so stop apologizing for it.
4. I am sick of being nice. I want to make people uncomfortable, to talk about the things that matter. I want them to be angry and confused and frustrated with me. I want them to feel like they need to defend me or prove their love for me because I am not worth defending or proving.
5. I’m tired of being nice. I’m not trying to be mean, but it’s really starting to get me down. I don’t know how else to communicate except through sarcasm and passive aggression, because it feels like the only way I can get anyone to take me seriously (or at least stop ignoring me) is to make them uncomfortable.
6. I am sick of being nice. I am not just being nice, and I hate that people take for granted the simple kindness you show another person.
7. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of doing the right thing because I want to be liked. I am tired of being told that “I am always at my best when you smile”
8. I’m sick of being nice. I’d rather be honest and have hard conversations with people who have a problem instead of being fake with them.
9. I am sick of being nice. I want to be myself, and treat people the way they deserve to be treated.
10. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of being polite. I am sick of not letting my opinions be heard. I am sick of people thinking I should be nice and polite to them when they are far from it.
11. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of seeing people post pictures of themselves in the most fabulous dresses and make-up, or in pictures with their best friends and having no one to talk to about it. I am tired of caring too much about what others think and how they feel.
12. I am sick of being nice. There are so many great people out there that deserve to be loved and cherished, but they always get overlooked.
13. I’m sick of being nice, and it’s exhausting and inconvenient. I’m fed up with the people who take advantage of me because they know how to manipulate me.
14. I am sick of being nice. I want to be taken seriously because I am sick and tired of being ignored.
15. I am sick of being nice…people take advantage of me, so I’m done putting myself out there.
16. I am tired of being nice. I want to be seen and heard.
17. “I’ve turned into a bitch because I’m tired of being nice to people that are just going to take advantage of you.”
18. I am sick of being nice. I’m not going to be a pushover anymore. I need to stand up for myself and do what’s best for me.
19. I am going to stop being nice and speak the truth.
20. I’m sick of being nice, and I am sick of being a good person. I’m done with the approval of others, the compensation for it, or the compromises I make.
21. “I can’t stand inconsiderate people. I’m about to stop being nice and just return the gesture. I’m tired of people. I swear.”
22. I am sick of being nice. I’m not a celebrity that needs someone to dote over me, but I do need someone to respect me while they’re here.
23. I am sick of being nice, and I am sick of people taking advantage of me, so here’s to say no.
24. “I should really stop being nice, I should just not care about certain things…”
25. I am tired of being nice. I’m tired of smiling when I don’t feel it or pretending to care when I don’t think they do either.
26. I am sick of being nice. I get tired of people being so sweet to me but never saying anything in return. They don’t appreciate what I do. It’s always nice to hear from you but it doesn’t feel like you really care.
27. I’m tired of being nice. I’m tired of pretending that everything will be okay, just because it all seems so good on the surface. I am sick of being nice.
28. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of this facade that makes people think I am fake. I am becoming more hard on myself and my situation, but I must be honest. Maybe then I will be able to determine what to do next.
29. “Sometimes being nice isn’t always the best thing because everyone knows that it’s so easy to hurt nice people.”- Abhishek Tiwari
30. I’m tired of being nice, I want to feel. Being a bitch is fun.
31. I’m sick of being nice. I want to be disliked and feared by the people who are mean and hurtful instead of just tolerated for the sake of politeness.
32. I’m sick of being nice, I’m sick of being normal. I want to be weird and cool and trashy.
33. I am tired of being nice because it is never going to make a difference in the world. I’m done being polite.
34. I am tired of being nice. I want to be loved, liked and appreciated for who I am.
35. I’m tired of being nice, so why should I be? I’m tired of people being nice to me. So why should they be?
36. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of trying to look “good” for everyone else. So I’ll be honest, this is the most me I’ve ever been.
37. “Being nice is the worst thing a woman can be. Nice means you have to swallow your own feelings and focus on everyone else's. Nice means you don't speak up when you're wronged. Nice means being a people pleaser and a conciliator and worrying yourself to death over others' opinions. Nice means never getting what you really want.... Authentic. Genuine. Live your truth. Let others live theirs. Don't kiss anyone's ass, but don't be an asshole, either.”
38. Being nice is not enough. We need to stop being nice to each other and start being kind.
39. I’m sick of being nice. I have enough to deal with, so why should I put up with people who are just looking for an easy way out.
40. I am sick of being nice; I am sick of making people feel special. I am fed up with the fact that people treat me like I’m in need of help and that my feelings are so delicate that they can’t be hurt, but this hurts me more than you could ever know.
41. “Stop being nice if it breaks you.”
42. I am tired of being nice because it never gets me what I want.
43. I am sick of being nice and getting taken for granted. I want someone who is willing to get in my face, hold me accountable, and take no prisoners with their arguments.
44. I am tired of being nice. I’m tired of being a good friend. I’m tired of being 50% of someone else’s life.
45. I am sick of being nice and nice is no longer an option. I’m raising my voice and expressing myself the way I want to be heard.
46. I am tired of being nice. I have had it with the fake smile and the please-say-please.
47. I am tired of being nice to people. I am tired of being a good person. I want to be me, the worst and most selfish version of myself.
48. I am sick of being nice. I want to be mean, I want to be snarky and I want to show people up for what they are.
49. I’m too hard on myself, I just want to stop being nice and start being honest.
50. “Being nice gets you no where. Im tired of people taking my kindness for weakness..”
51. I’m so sick of being nice. I want to be honest, real and authentic with the people I love—all while remaining vulnerable and transparent. So here I am.
52. I am tired of being nice. I want to be herself.
53. I am so sick of being nice. I want someone who will stand up for me instead of taking advantage of me and then love me because they like what I have to offer.
54. Being nice doesn’t fix anything. It just makes everything worse. Be honest with yourself and with others. I am sick of being nice.
55. I’m sick of being nice! I’ve had it with people taking advantage of me, so now I don’t do anything but get defensive.
56. I’m tired of being nice, I’m tired of being the good girl. I want to be wild and free.
57. I am sick of being nice; people ask why I don’t show up, that I am passive-aggressive and rude. I’m not an angel but one thing I will never be is nice!
58. “Tired of being nice to people who don’t give a shit about me.”
59. “Other people are promoted ahead of you, other people are chosen for opportunities, and other people get dates and find love. You are waiting on the sidelines, being nice, and playing by the rules.”—Aziz Gazipura
60. I’m sick of being nice. I want to be loved. I want to be appreciated for being me, not what someone else thinks I should be.
61. I’m tired of being nice. I want to be heard, and I don’t appreciate your condescending tone
62. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of people asking me to be their friend, I am tired of saying “thanks” when it’s not deserved and I am tired of pretending that things are okay when they aren’t. I want more for myself than just being a nice girl. Let’s go for it together.
63. I’m sick of being nice. People take advantage of me, and I will no longer be so easy to please.
64. I could care less about being nice anymore. I am sick of it all, tired of being told that if I don’t smile and act surprised, people will think I am stupid or fake.
65. I am sick of being nice. Being a nice person has turned me into an empty shell of my former self and I’m done with it.
66. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of people taking advantage of me. I know I have to take care of myself first and foremost, but I hate that it’s become such a big thing.
67. I am sick of being nice, I am sick of smiling, I am sick of trying to fit in and not getting the best from life… I am sick of being told to be positive and smile even when times are tough.
68. When you’re nice, people expect you to be nice. When you’re mean, they think you will stay that way. But I am sick of being nice.
69. I’m sick of being nice. I’m done being someone who puts out fires, and people expect me to be the one to fix them.
70. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of being well-mannered and polite. I am tired of pretending that everything is okay when it’s not. I am sick of people shunning those who are different but still doing the same to those who are different from themselves—the oppressed minorities.
71. I am tired of being nice—like a good little girl or boy. I want to be wild and free, like the wind.
72. “People pleasers can give from dawn to dusk, but they rarely accept help, even when they're sick." Author, V J SMITH, BEING NICE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH BARNES AND NOBE NOOK BOOKS”
73. I’m sick of being nice. I’m taking it into my own hands to stop being taken advantage of
74. I am sick of being nice. All I want is for people to see me for who I am, and not what they think I should be.
75. . I’m not a nice person but I am a decent human being. I’m sick of being nice and people taking advantage of me.
76. I am tired of being nice. I am sick of being liked or having people tell me how great a person I am. I want to be good. And when I am good, I will be loved.
77. I’m sick of being nice. I want to do something…so I’m going to start doing it!
78. I’m tired of being nice. I want to be heard, I want people to see me and know me for who I am.
79. I’m sick of being nice. I’m sick of putting myself last. I’m sick of feeling guilty for being happy, getting my way, and keeping my cool.
80. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of trying to find something positive in every situation. I am sick of trying to be positive about everything and saying things like “at least” or “that’s good”. I am tired of being the nice one.
81. I’m tired of being nice and acting as I care. I have been too nice and it’s time to stop.
82. I’m tired of being nice. I’m done pretending to be someone else because it doesn’t feel like me.
83. I am sick of being nice. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is be nice. But it helps other people in a huge way and we should all try.
84. I’m sick of being nice. Being nice is not enough anymore. I need to be loved and taken care of right now.
85. I’m sick of being nice and it’s not working. I am sick of people taking advantage of me… I don’t know what to do anymore.
86. I am sick of being nice and letting people walk all over me. I’ve had enough! Let’s start being ourselves.
87. Sometimes being nice gets on my nerves, but it’s always better than getting upset.
88. I am so sick of being nice. It’s time to get real, honest and forward.
89. I am tired of being nice to people who aren’t nice. I’m tired of people not being nice back to me. I’m done with the passive-aggressive people, the people who don’t enjoy what they have, and the people who don’t know how to handle stress.
90. I am tired of being nice. I am going to be selfish and start doing things that benefit me.
91. I am sick of being nice. It’s time to put up or shut up. I have had enough of being nice. If you want something, then ask for it. If you are not going to say please, then don’t expect me to continue to be nice to you.
92. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of having to smile at the wrong people and always being polite. I am sick of feeling like a fraud. Nobody wants my good intentions, yet they want results.
93. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of being taken for granted. I don’t want to be a good Christian anymore, I want to be a good person. I am sick of being nice and getting taken for granted.
94. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of being quiet. I am sick of giving in to what people want because it makes me feel good at the moment.
95. being nice is a waste of time. being nice will get you nowhere.
96. I’m so sick of being nice. I want to do my own thing, but keep getting robbed by people who always ask for more than they deserve.
97. I am not here to keep score, only to make space for myself. I am tired of being nice while people walk all over me.
98. I’m sick of being nice. I’m tired of people taking advantage of me. If you think my kindness is the same as weakness, then you don’t know me.
99. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of being silent when things are not right. I am tired of feeling like a victim or a bystander all the time.
100. I’m sick of being nice. I’m sick of people taking advantage of me and treating me like I’m a doormat.
101. I’m tired of being nice. I’m just not that into it anymore.
102. Being nice isn’t the same as being thoughtful.
103. I am tired of being nice. I need to vent!
104. I’m so sick of being nice. I don’t want to be a super nice person, but all I do is smile and say, “yes.”
105. “Being nice gets you no where. I’m tired of people taking my kindness for weakness..”
106. I’m tired of being nice and I’m tired of being mean. It’s time to stop being nice and start being honest.
107. Tired of being nice. Tired of always saying yes, even when I don’t want to. Tired of playing the role that people expect from me.
108. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of being a doormat. I want to be me not some watered-down version of who I used to be.
109. Come on, stop being nice. Be kind. Be honest. Be your own person.
110. Being nice is not enough to win the battle. You have to be willing to get down and dirty when the time comes.
111. I am tired of being nice because I want to be seen for who I really am.
112. It’s time to stop being nice and push away the people trying to steal my light.
113. I’m sick of being nice. I want to feel good again. It’s time to be a little selfish and stop being so afraid of hurting people’s feelings. Start being honest even if they don’t like it.
114. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of people taking advantage of me. I have had it up to here with being nice and positive all the time.
115. I’m sick of being nice. I don’t want to do it anymore. It’s time to start acting like it.
116. I’ll spare you the smiley face. I’m tired of being nice. I just want to be PISSED.
117. I’m sick of being nice. I’m sick of people taking advantage of me and keeping their cards close to their chests.
118. I am sick of being nice. Not for my own sake, but for yours. If you’re going to take me, take me for what I am: a heart that feels, an honest mind and a body that aches to be touched.
119. I am sick of being nice and polite. I’m done with people who have no idea how to treat me.
120. I am tired of being nice, I hate it! I’m sick of this!
121. I am tired of being nice. I want to be angry and make changes. You never said anything about the problem, only my feelings
122. I’m tired of being nice. I’m tired of being a good girl, doing what’s expected of me. I don’t want to be that girl anymore.
123. Sometimes, it feels like we’re all saying the same thing and nothing is changing. I’m sick of being nice. I am sick of being nice.
124. “Sometimes, you let go because you are too tired of being nice to them when from inside you have lost the battle long ago to make things alright. You let go because you have already lose them from heart.” – Vidya
125. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of letting people treat me like shit and not saying anything back.
126. I’m sick of being nice. I’m sick of being the one who always puts others first. I’m sick of having to be perfect all the time.
127. I am tired of being nice for the sake of being nice. I am tired of being kind to someone just so they’ll be kind to me in return. I am ready to say no, I am ready to stand up for myself and my beliefs. I’m tired of feeling bad about who I am and what I feel because others don’t agree with me.
128. I am sick of being nice. Be yourself. Be authentic. Be courageous. Be angry. Be who you are and do what you want
129. Being nice is not enough. There are plenty of people who will be nice to you, will like you and help you with your problems but won’t go the extra mile for you. So next time when someone is being too nice around you, tell him/her that it’s not enough and that he/she should do something more for you.
130. I am tired of being nice, I am so over it. I mean sweet talkin’ and “yes ma’am” ing and smiling all the time. You can be your own person and not everyone needs to know you by your title.
131. I am sick of being nice, I want to be one of those girls who drives you crazy and makes you forget about what she looks like.
132. I am tired of being nice. I have been nice for so long that it is now my default setting, and yes it can be good but also pretty exhausting.
133. “This sense of isolation is another direct result of niceness. Because when we’re being nice and people respond well, something is a little off. They might like you, or even love you, but they don’t really know you. They know a part of you; they know your mask or persona. And while this might give you some connection in the form of people to hang out with and talk to, it doesn’t give you the connection you really seek.”—Aziz Gazipura
134. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of feeling awkward, of thinking about how people perceive me when I do not fit their expectations.
135. I am sick of being nice. I’ll show them what a real woman is made of, with my positivity, confidence and ambition
136. I am tired of being nice because it is not real. I am sick of being polite and restrained. I am fed up with pretending that everything is all right when it’s really not.
137. I am tired of being nice. I want to be pissed off and loud, I want to be a rockstar in the room. And so do you.
138. I am tired of being nice because I want people to see me for who I am. I want them to know what I’m about and how genuine my love is.
139. I’m sick of being nice. It’s time I stop trying to be good and start doing something about it.
140. I am tired of being nice. I am ready to get on with my life and be happy.
141. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of people not hearing me, sick of my words falling through their fingers like sand.
142. I don’t want to be nice anymore. I’m done being nice.
143. I am sick of being nice… people take advantage of me. I am so tired of trying to be what everyone wants me to be.
144. I am tired of being nice. I am sick of doing what others want me to do so that they will like me.
145. When was the last time someone showed some confidence in you? I’m sick of being nice.
146. I have seen the best of me. I am tired of Being Nice because it’s not working. I have to stop with this victim mentality and take back my power, take back my life.
147. “I’ve turned into a bitch because I’m tired of being nice to people that are just going to take advantage of you. “
148. I’m tired of being nice, I just want to be. So if you need to talk about something that isn’t going well in your life, let’s do it.
149. I am sick of being nice. It’s not that I don’t want to be kind. I just want people to know how I really feel…
150. Sick of being nice, sick of being polite. I am off to do something I love with someone I’m crazy about.
151. Tired of being nice. Being polite. Being polite doesn’t help people out of the pits of hell. It just gets them in them to a whole stack deeper
152. I am sick of being nice. I want to be noticed for who I am and not for what I do for other people.
153. “Emotional intelligence does not mean merely "being nice". At strategic moment it may demand not "being nice", but rather, for example, bluntly confronting someone with an uncomfortable but consequential truth they've been avoiding.”
154. I’m tired of being nice, It’s time to be real.
155. I’m sick of being nice. It’s time for me to stop being so polite, and start demanding what I want.
156. I’m tired of being nice. I don’t feel like a nice person anymore.
157. I’m tired of being nice. I’m done—for good this time.
158. I’m tired of being nice. I’m tired of saying yes when I really want to say no. I’m tired of pretending to be happy when I’m really hurt and sad. Being nice has never made me happy, and it won’t now.
159. I’m sick of being nice. Being nice doesn’t change anything, and I’m tired of being taken for granted.
160. I am sick of being nice. I want to speak my mind and point out what I really mean.
161. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of people who know what it is to be down but won’t lift a finger to help another human being get back up. The world needs more kindness, not just in others’ hearts, but in theirs too.
162. I’m tired of being nice. I want to be heard and respected for who I am.
163. I am sick of being nice. I want to be heard, and I want my voice to count. I am fed up with being nice.
164. I’m sick of pretending that I don’t mind when people treat me like shit. If you can’t be nice to me, then I’m not going to waste my time being nice to you.
165. I’m done being nice. I am tired of all the BS. I am tired of being put on a pedestal where people want to worship me for doing nothing but being myself.
166. I’m tired of being nice. I want to be someone better. This is what evolution looks like and it’s a process that won’t be quick or easy because sometimes, your path isn’t the one you should have taken. But, here you are now, about to do something great for yourself so stop being afraid of the unknown and stop holding back from the life you deserve.
167. I’m sick of being nice, and people take advantage of me. If you want something, then give it to me, whether it is yours or not.
168. I am sick of being nice. I’m sick of putting up with people who don’t have my best interest at heart. I just want to be heard and treated fairly.
169. I am tired of being nice to people who make me feel invisible, unimportant and unimportant. I am tired of being nice to people that have no faith in me and don’t even try to see the good in me.
170. I am sick of being nice. I want to be kind, but I don’t know how. if you could please help me out, I would really appreciate it.
171. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of the people who live their lives without that extra push, who just accept the status quo. It’s time to break out and do something so special and unique, I can’t wait to be someone worth seeing, someone, you never forget.
172. I’m sick of being nice. I’m sick of being polite. I’m sick of being perfect—all the time.
173. Nice is not a virtue, it’s the easy way out. Let’s be honest with ourselves and admit that being nice is often just another form of self-centeredness.
174. I’m sick of being nice. I’ve got too much on my list anyway. I just want to be honest and truthful with people, for once.
175. I am sick of being nice. I am tired of people taking advantage of me. I’m tired of people thinking that I owe them something because they are nice to a person.
176. I don’t want to deal with your shit anymore. I am sick of being nice.
177. I’m tired of being nice. I’m tired of being a friend. I want to be more than that.
178. Being Nice isn’t an end goal, it’s a means to an end. Why do people keep trying to be nice when it does nothing for them or their situation?
179. I’m tired of being nice. I’ve been taking care of so many people for so long, and if it wasn’t for me, they would be lost and alone instead of with their loved ones.
180. I’m sick of being nice. It’s not my job to keep everyone happy, and it’s my job to give them what they want.
181. I’m sick of being nice. I’m tired of being nice. I’m ready for some honesty, some truth and some realness.
182. Being nice is boring. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of not being myself. And I don’t know how to be that person again.
183. I am tired of being nice, of doing things behind people’s backs. I’m trying to communicate and I hope that you understand.
184. I’m sick of being nice. I’m sick of spending my life putting others first, only to end up resenting them after all is said and done.
185. I’m sick of being nice. I don’t like fake people, and I don’t like phoney people. I’m not a fan of liars or cheaters. So if you think you can use me, please do it your way.
186. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of making excuses, I am tired of not speaking up, I am tired of giving the benefit of the doubt to those who don’t deserve it, and most importantly I am tired of being afraid.
187. “Being nice is a good thing. But sometimes being too nice is dangerous. Know the difference.”
188. I am sick of pretending to be good enough. I am tired of being nice. I am not weak because I am angry, bitter, or sad, or frustrated. It is time that I start acting like it.
189. I’m so sick of being for a long time I was being nice, and as a result, I lost myself. Now, I am not being nice anymore. I will be honest, I am sick of it.
190. I’m sick of being nice. I’m sick of people taking advantage of me. I want to know what it feels like to be treated with respect and dignity.
191. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of being kind. I am sick of always trying to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.
192. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of being your friend, I am tired of being polite, I am tired of being patient, I am tired of being understanding, I am tired of listening to your problems and trying to solve them.
193. Tired of being nice. Being a nice person has gotten me nowhere. Being honest and speaking up for myself gets me further every time.
194. I am tired of being nice…i just don’t have time to be nice anymore.
195. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of people who know what it is to be down but won’t lift a finger to help another human being get back up. The world needs more kindness, not just in others’ hearts but in theirs too.
196. I am sick of being nice. Nice people are always taken for granted. It’s time to speak up and say what I really think. Now is the time to be honest, not polite or diplomatic.
197. I am sick of being kind; I’m tired of working hard and being nice. Let’s be real; let’s not be so nice to someone who is only nice to us. Be real! Be real!!
198. “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
199. “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them.”
200. “When you are tired, sleep; when you are hungry, eat.” – Michael Gluckman
201. “Don’t be pushed around by fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
202. “Sometimes you get tired of looking for the right guy, so you got to let the guy look for you.”
203. “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.” — Joubert Botha
204. Be honest with yourself and others. Life will be easier that way.
205. Nothing ever fatigues me, but doing what I do not like.” – Jane Austen
206. “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.”
207. “So relax when you are tired or bored. More battles are lost for want of sleep than for inadequate preparation.” — Pavan Choudary
208. Love is a good place to situate our distrust of fake women. - Author: Anne Carson
209. “Kindness costs nothing but it means everything.” – Unknown
210. “Tired, but mentally.” – Shaquille Williams
211. “I’m tired of high policy talks. I want to focus on nuts and bolts.” — Dave Freudenthal
212. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.”
213. He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. — Nietzsche, philosopher
214. “I’m tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.” — Shaquille O’Neal
215. People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. — George Bernard Shaw, playwright
216. It is not enough that your designs, nay that your actions, are intrinsically good, you must take care they shall appear so. - Author: Henry Fielding
217. “The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.”
218. “A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful”
219. “You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.” – Indira Gandhi
220. “Mental health problems don’t define who you are. They are something you experience. You walk in the rain and you feel the rain, but, importantly, YOU ARE NOT THE RAIN.” — Matt Haig
221. “When I’m tired, I rest. I say, ‘I can’t be a superwoman today.’” – Jada Pinkett Smith
222. “There are many things in life worth getting temporarily tired for, but there is nothing in life worth getting permanently tired for.” ― George Hammond
223. “The worst walls are never the ones you find in your way. The worst walls are the ones you put there.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
224. “One true nationality is mankind.” – H.G. Wells
225. “Start listening to the way you talk to yourself. These interactions will tell you how well you know yourself, how much you respect yourself, and what boundaries you are lacking.” — Sara Kuburic
226. “The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow.” – Jim Hightower
227. “I’m far too nice to everyone. I always end up getting walked all over.”
228. “I am sick of the disparity between things as they are and as they should be. I’m tired. I’m tired of the truth and I’m tired of lying about the truth.” – Edward Franklin Albee
229. Being a nice person is hard. You put so much effort into it and yet. You’re taken for granted.
230. “Kindness in words creates confidence, kindness in thinking creates profoundness, kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
231. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”
232. “I am bent, but not broken. I am scarred, but not disfigured. I am sad, but not hopeless. I am tired, but not powerless. I am angry, but not bitter. I am depressed, but not giving up.” — Anonymous
233. “Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.”
234. “If we all do one random act of kindness daily, we might just set the world in the right direction.” – Martin Kornfeld
235. “A bore make everyone tired but himself.” — Russell Gerald Johnston
236. If your teacher, coach, or mentor believes you can do something, you’re more likely to do it. — Gwen Moran, FastCompany
237. “Tired of all this mad frustration / Tired of all the aggravation / Sick and tired of devastation / Give it some consideration.” ― Annie Lennox
238. I want to be mean, I want to scream and yell. But I just can’t do it.
239. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.” – Mother Teresa
240. “I’ve been working so hard for the past eight years and I’m tired – but I’m also deliciously tired because what a wonderful life I’ve lived.” — Marcia Cross
241. “Being too nice, too often will get you hurt! Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself and don’t let others push you around!”
242. “My biggest regrets in life are being too damn nice, apologizing when I didn’t do anything wrong, and making unworthy people a priority in my life.”
243. “To be good, and to do good, is all we have to do.” – John Adams
244. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” —Mahatma Gandhi
245. Rejection is my fuel for awesome. Every no is one step closer to a yes. - Author: Rene Gilley
246. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
247. “You get to an age where you get tired of hiding behind whatever people think is correct.” — Betty Wright
248. “The older I get, the more I realize I just need the simple things in life: a comfy home, good food on the table and to be surrounded by the people I love.”
249. “When life makes you tired, someone can come alongside you there and lift up your weary arms.” — Tony Evans
250. “Be the person that makes others feel included.” – Unknown
251. “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” – Oscar Wilde
252. “To say I am not mentally tired in ways and exhausted in ways would be a lie.” — Megan Rapinoe
253. “There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you.”
254. “My mission: to be so busy loving my life that I have no time for hate, regret, worry, fret, or fear.”
255. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. — Muhammad Ali, Black professional boxer and activist
256. “Some people come in your life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.”
257. “When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” – Patrick Stump
258. “Really, the measure of a man is when they’re tired and exhausted.” — George Eads
259. “No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.” — Karen Salmansohn
260. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
261. “My recovery from manic depression has been an evolution, not a sudden miracle.” — Patty Duke
262. “I’m scared my mental illness makes me unlovable.”
263. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” –H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
264. “As you reflect back on the previous weeks, months or year, look for moments you can celebrate too. There will be some, even if you have to look a little harder.” — Emily Coxhead
265. Obstacles can't stop you. Problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. — Jeffrey Gitomer, author, speaker, and business trainer
266. “My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
267. “Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone.” — Lisa Olivera
268. “I’m too nice to people and that’s how I get hurt.”
269. Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed. — Booker T. Washington, Black author and educator
270. “Sometimes the hardest kindness to do is for yourself.” – Orly Wahba
271. “People don’t notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them.”
272. “We can’t heal the world today, but we can begin with a voice of compassion, a heart of love, an act of kindness.” – Mary Davis
273. “On particularly rough days when I’m sure I can’t possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far, is 100% and that’s pretty good.”
274. “See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
275. “I’m tired of fighting, I want to be fought for. I’m tired of caring, I want to be cared for. I’m tired of being just me, I wanna be yours.”
276. “In the middle of winter I at last discovered that there was in me an invincible summer.” — Albert Camus
277. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits. — Michael Phelps, Olympic swimmer
278. “If one could run without getting tired I don’t think one would often want to do anything else.” – C.S. Lewis
279. “I feel like I’m eighty years old. I’m tired of life and my mind wants to die.” — Sarah Kane
280. “Being too nice is almost a crime nowadays. Fake friends are everywhere.”
281. “Failure and invention are inseparable twins. To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.” – Scott Galloway
282. “I can tell you with authority that when I’m exhausted, when I’m running on empty, I’m the worst version of myself.” — Arianna Huffington
283. “Increasing the strength of our minds is the only way to reduce the difficulty of life.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
284. A bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to make the turn. — Helen Keller, author, disability rights advocate, political activist
285. “Being too nice may not gain you enemies, but it’ll surely gain you users and abusers. Don’t allow this to happen; learn to say no and turn away when you must.”
286. “If you can’t think of anything nice to say, you’re not thinking hard enough.” – Robby Novak
287. “Life is your biggest treasure. Enjoy it. If you forget to, it will soon be gone, never to return.”
288. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
289. “A detached mind is seldom tired because it is free of fearful or tiresome thoughts.” — Sfurti Sahare
290. Impossible is just an opinion. — Paulo Coelho, Brazilian lyricist, and novelist
291. “When we are nice to others, we generally lose all claim to their respect.”
292. “It’s good to be nice. Stop being too nice. Otherwise be ready, to be taken as granted….” – Ritisha
293. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.”– Harry S Truman
294. “It’s okay to feel unstable. It’s okay to disassociate. It’s okay to hide from the world. It’s okay to need help. It’s okay not to be okay. Your mental illness is not a personal failure.”
295. “You’ve had your share of secrets and I’m tired of being last to know.” – Taylor Swift
296. “Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.” — Walter Anderson
297. Nothing good ever happens when you’re nice all the time!
298. “When nothing goes right, go left.”
299. “Don’t be too nice you’ll be taken for granted.”
300. “Little things, make big days.”
301. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” — Fredrick Douglass
302. “There is a great beauty in little things.”
303. ”You may have to fight a battle more than once.”
304. I am tired of being polite because it does nothing to change the world.
305. “I’m tired of being angry, I’m tired of feeling crazy, I’m tired of feeling stuck, I’m tired of needing help, I’m tired of remembering…”
306. “Being too nice can be a dangerous thing sometimes.”
307. ”I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind.”
308. “What if you moved through the world as if you were easy to be loved? Because I promise you, you are easy to love.” Sonalee Rashatwar, LCSW
309. “You feel fine, and then, when your body can’t keep fighting, you don’t.” – Nicholas Sparks
310. “Promise me you’ll always remember — you’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh
311. “Kindness is free. Sprinkle it everywhere.” – Unknown
312. “I look in the mirror and see this medium average person. A little tired, a little sad, but not falling apart.” – Cecelia Ahern
313. “I’m tired of trying to get other people to see into my brain. I’m done.” — Todd McFarlane
314. “I am tired of being tired and talking about how tired I am.” – Amy Poehler
315. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
316. “You cannot heal a lifetime of pain overnight, be patient with yourself, it takes as long as it takes to rebuild yourself.”
317. “A person who is too nice an observer of the business of the crowd, like one who is too curious in observing the labor of bees, will often be stung for his curiosity.”- Alexander Pope
318. “Inhale strength. Exhale fear.”
319. “Time to stop being so nice thinking about everybody else’s happiness and start thinking about mine…in other words time to start becoming a cold hearted bitch.”
320. “Nothing in this world can torment you as much as your own thoughts.”
321. “What I love about therapy is that they’ll tell you what your blind spots are. Although that’s uncomfortable and painful, it gives you something to work with.” — Pink
322. “At the end of the day, I’m a person. I have feelings. I get tired. I get sad.” — Summer Walker
323. “I’m too nice to people who don’t deserve it and that’s why I keep getting hurt.”
324. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter
325. “I’m tired of looking for the perfect guy. From now on.. he can look for me.”
326. Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. — F. Scott Fitzgerald, author
327. “Those who find beauty in all of nature will find themselves at one with the secrets of life itself.”
328. “Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever.” — Chief Joseph
329. “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.” – Iyanla Vanzant
330. “Throw kindness around like confetti.”
331. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. — Zig Ziglar, author, and motivational speaker
332. “Many, my children, are the tears I’ve wept, and threaded many a maze of weary thought.” – Sophocles
333. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. — Charles R. Swindoll, author and educator
334. “Stop being too nice to people who don’t even deserve it….!!!” – Tharini R
335. “Disrespect is tired. Shade is old. Sipping ‘tea’ isn’t cute. But loving, supporting, giving, being grateful and perpetuating light, is.” – Grace Gealey
336. “If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.”– Isaac Newton
337. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. — Coco Chanel, fashion designer
338. “Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.”
339. “How can we so collectively believe in Kindness yet be so collectively bad at it?” –Houston Kraft
340. “You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die.” — John Lennon
341. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. — Steve Jobs, co-Founder of Apple Inc.
342. “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity” – Sun Tzu
343. “Don’t let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries.” — Astrid Alauda
344. “Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves” ― Henry David Thoreau
345. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.— Stephen King, author
346. “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.” – Harold S. Kushner
347. “Be happy about your own life and you’ll be amazed at just how much more beautiful you’ll find it to be.”
348. “People are tired of simple things. They want to be challenged.” — Umberto Eco
349. “I’m exhausted trying to stay healthy.” — Steve Yzerman
350. “We have one life and we should cherish it and make it the best we can.”
351. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
352. “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
353. “It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.” – Joyce Meyer
354. “Mental health is not a destination, but a process. It's about how you drive, not where you're going.”
355. “The most critical time in any battle is not when I’m fatigued, it’s when I no longer care.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
356. “Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.” — Charles Spurgeon
357. “Our destiny is not written for us, it’s written by us” – Barack Obama
358. “The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of the world but those who fight and win battles that others do not know anything about.” — Jonathan Harnisch
359. “Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.”
360. “The worst thing about being tired is the negative twist of perception.” — Rosamond Rice
361. Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. — Pele, Brazilian soccer player
362. “You are not the work you do; you are the person you are.” – Toni Morrison
363. You don’t have to be nice to someone. You are who you are and you make your own decisions
364. “If the world seems cold to you, kindle fires to warm it.” – Lucy Larcom
365. “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.” – Dean Karnazes
366. “Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy.” — Dorothy Thompson
367. “I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.”
368. “Its funny when girls complain about finding the right guy; nice abs, nice car, & money but when he comes around they just wanna be friends.”
369. “Imagine what our real neighbourhoods would be like if each of us offered as a matter of course just one kind word to another person.” – Fred Rogers
370. On any given Monday I am one sale closer and one idea away from being a millionaire. — Larry D. Turner
371. “I have this problem. I isolate myself, then become upset because I'm lonely.”
372. “From this point on, I’m going to treat people exactly how they treat me. Some should be glad, some should be scared.”
373. “When I was a boy, and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, look for the helpers. You will always find people helping.” – Fred Rogers
374. “Your life as a teacher begins the day you realize that you are always a learner.”
375. “When a deep injury is done to us, we never heal until we forgive.” – Nelson Mandela
376. “I am tired of talk that comes to nothing.” — Chief Joseph
377. “Don’t talk to me. I’m tired and grumpy, and I’ll probably make fun of you.” — Ann Brashares
378. “Kind people are my kinda people.” – Unknown
379. “One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.” – John Lennon
380. “Kindness is loving yourself enough to love those around you.” – Raktivist
381. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. — Babe Ruth, former professional baseball player
382. “Taking breaks isn’t about cheating yourself, it’s about treating yourself.” ― Curtis Tyrone Jones
383. “I’m so exhausted and yet I feel like I’ll never sleep again.” ― Maya Banks
384. “Some people act MEAN to protect themselves from getting hurt, but once they trust you they’ll show you their NICE side.”- Sonya Parker
385. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.” – Nicki Minaj
386. “You can get a lot of things back, but you can’t get time back. You can’t get back life. Time is priceless. Don’t waste it. Make it count.”
387. “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.” – Abraham Lincoln
388. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
389. “I want people to think through issues. I’m just tired of blind alignment. ” — Joel Salatin
390. “Trust yourself. You’ve survived a lot, and you’ll survive whatever is coming.”
391. “My bed isn’t made, I’m tired, I haven’t slept well for two weeks. I haven’t been laid in a month. I don’t have a girlfriend. I have a warrant for my arrest.” — Layne Staley
392. “Kindness is the giving up of domination and vendetta, and the recognition of others’ points of view, their needs, and their history.” – Piero Ferrucci
393. “I’m tired of crying. I’m tired of being sad. I’m tired of pretending. I’m tired of being alone but most of all I’m just tired of being tired. “
394. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” — Tina Fey
395. “Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.” – Unknown
396. “Knocked down but not beaten. Tired but not giving up. I saw the sun peek through the clouds. Sometimes all we need is a glimmer of hope.” – Jon Gordon
397. “I’m tired of defending my character. I am what I am. What you see is what you get.” – Dana Plato
398. “We are not our trauma. We are not our brain chemistry. That’s part of who we are, but we’re so much more than that.” ― Sam J. Miller
399. I don't care what it takes. I'm tired of being pretty and nice ... I want to DO something. - Author: Brandon Sanderson
400. “Now there's a girl I don't want to mess with' — or at least, that's what I would think if I had a chronic fear of freakishly nice people.”
401. “I am tired of looking on what is, / One night as well see beauty never more, / As look upon it with an empty eye. / I would this world over. I am tired.” ― Bailey’s Festus
402. “I don’t know what to do / Don’t know what to do, I don’t know what to do I’m tired of weeping, tired of moaning / Tired of groaning for you.” ― Nehemiah Curtis
403. “I have a very hard time with confrontation in my own life, and I end up being way too nice.”- Missi Pyle
404. “There is so much pain in the world, and most of these people keep theirs secret, rolling through agonizing lives in invisible wheelchairs, dressed in invisible bodycasts.” ― Andrew Solomon
405. “I’m sick and tired of looking around at everyone else falling in love, and telling myself that I don’t deserve it, too.” — Kheryn Callende
406. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes around in another form.”
407. “I’m getting tired of feeling run down now / Anxiety’s high as buildings downtown / I want to hide until the sun goes down / Turning the tide / I hope I don’t drown.” ― Beth Ditto
408. “I keep moving ahead, as always, knowing deep down inside that I am a good person and that I am worthy of a good life.” ― Jonathan Harnisch
409. “Never give up on something you believe in.” – Steve Scalise
410. “I used to be embarrassed of my broken parts. Not anymore… Even in pieces, I’m worth having.”
411. “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
412. “Never look down on anybody unless you’re helping him up.” – Jesse Jackson
413. “If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours.” – Dolly Parton
414. “Pause. Take a deep breath. You can't take it back after you say it, so make sure it's not something you'll later regret.”
415. “The best way to counteract self-criticism, therefore, is to understand it, have compassion for it, and then replace it with a kinder response.” – Kristin Neff
416. “You will never change what you tolerate.” – Joel Osteen
417. “There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
418. I’m tired of being a nice little girl, so I’m going to dress like a bad girl and drink like one too.
419. “When you’ve exhausted all possibilities, remember this you haven’t.” – Robert H. Schuller
420. “When I’m tired and therefore indecisive, it can take half an hour to choose the book I am going to have with me while I brush my teeth.” — Francis Spufford
421. “Sometimes being too kind is what gets you hurt.”
422. “Intellect is the power tool of our separateness. The intuitive, compassionate heart is the doorway to our unity.” – Ram Dass
423. “Feeling your feelings will not lead to depression.” — Jordan Pickell, MCP RCC
424. “What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.” — Glenn Close
425. “Sometimes, in order to be kind, we first have to learn to look after ourselves.” – Piero Ferrucci
426. “No amount of support or generosity justifies someone treating you badly. This includes parents.” — Sarah Crosby
427. “Just remember, you are not alone, in fact, you are in a very commonplace with millions of others. We need to help each other and keep striving to reach our goals.” — Mike Moreno
428. “I would rather date a guy who’s cute, can make me laugh, and has a nice personality than a guy who’s popular, and just has a nice six pack.“
429. “Worrying is carrying tomorrow’s load with today’s strength-carrying two days at once. Worrying doesn’t empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie Ten Boom
430. If you love your work, you’ll be out there every day trying to do it the best you possibly can, and pretty soon everybody around will catch the passion from you – like a fever. — Sam Walton
431. “Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” – Jon Wesley
432. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” – Ken Blanchard
433. “Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude.” – Confucius
434. “I’m tired, fed up with trying to fit into somebody else’s standards.” — David Burke
435. “No more Mr Nice guy, hello Mr. Nice watch.”
436. “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.” – Mandy Hale
437. “Iteration is the fundamental basis of all improvement.” – Mark Manson
438. “Nice Guys are frequently isolated. Though Nice Guys desire to be liked and loved, their behaviors actually make it difficult for people to get very close to them.”—Robert A. Glover
439. “Kind words don’t cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” – Blaise Pascal
440. Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come. — Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, actor
441. “Do you think Americans are just too open and outgoing for their own good? Do Europeans still make fun of Americans on this count?' David asked.
442. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
443. “Today, I need to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.”
444. “Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” – Bob Kerrey
445. “Losers quit when they’re tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.” – Mike Ditka
446. “Understand this if you understand nothing: it is a powerful thing to be seen.” – Akwaeke Emezi
447. “Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.”
448. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
449. “The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
450. “We rise by lifting others” – Robert Ingersoll
451. “Change what you can, manage what you can’t.” ― Raymond McCauley
452. “I want to care, but I don’t. I look at you and all I feel is tired.” – Elizabeth Scott
453. “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – John Wooden
454. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
455. “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.”
456. “I try to keep an open mind but I’m so tired of the mediocrity.” — Clea Duvall
457. “Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.”
458. “The little things mean the most.”
459. All Rights Reserved. Site last updated January 23, 2023
460. I can say the willingness to get dirty has always defined us as a nation, and it's a hallmark of hard work and a hallmark of fun, and dirt is not the enemy. — Mike Rowe, actor, and producer
461. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
462. “For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.” Galatians 5:13
463. What’s wrong with being a little bit mean today?
464. I’ve been so nice to my friends for too long. I am tired of being a doormat, or just not being there when they need me.
465. “Even when you have every right to be tired of everything, Never be tired of living.” – Terry Mark
466. There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. — Colin Powell, first Black Secretary of State
467. “Time is long but life is short.”
468. “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions and the roots spring up and make new trees.” – Amelia Earhart
469. “Selfless acts are the universal language that give a warm smile and more healing.” – Anonymous
470. You can’t be nice or pretty forever. You’ve got to be yourself, and then watch what happens.
471. “A man grows most tired while standing still.” — Chinese proverb
472. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.”
473. “Then I uprose, showing myself provided
474. “But what we can do is start being kind to ourselves when confronting our limitations, and we can suffer less because of them.” – Kristin Neff
475. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” ―Harriet Beecher Stowe
476. “Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.”
477. “Life is one long process of getting tired.” – Samuel Butler
478. “When I come home and I’m tired from filming all day, I expect her to be there and make sure everything is cool for me. You know, like drawing my bath and helping me into bed.” — Oliver Reed
479. Sometimes, you have to give up. Sometimes, knowing when to give up, when to try something else, is genius. Giving up doesn’t mean stopping. Don’t ever stop. — Phil Knight, co-founder of Nike
480. “The acknowledgement of having suffered evil is the greatest step forward in mental health.” ― Stefan Molyneux
481. “I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.”
482. When you do more than you’ paid for, eventually you’ll be paid for more than you do. — Zig Ziglar, author and motivational speaker
483. “To touch someone with kindness is to change someone forever.” – Mike Dooley
484. “Nobody can help everybody. But everybody can help somebody.” – Denver Moore
485. “I’m tired of getting postcards and Tired of paying long-distance bills, I’m tired of dreaming of s.. and Tired of not being able to show my skills.” — Justin Nozuka
486. “Kindness anticipates others’ needs and wishes” – Lawrence G. Lovasik
487. If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. — Isaac Newton, mathematician, physicist, and author
488. I’m sick of being so nice, and it’s like I’ve been wearing a sign that says “please don’t hurt me!”
489. “Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.” — Arthur Somers Roche
490. If someone comes to you with a gift, and you do not accept it, who does the gift belong to? - asked the Samurai. - Author: Paulo Coelho
491. “Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.”
492. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
493. If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. — Michelangelo, sculptor and painter
494. “Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others.” – Christopher Germer
495. “I am not the kind of girl that thinks a guy is the answer to everything…I’m just tired of being alone.”
496. “Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t hope too much, because that too much can hurt so much.”
497. “There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.”
498. “When you say ‘yes’ to others make sure you aren’t saying ‘no’ to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
499. “Tough times never last, but tough people do!” — Robert Schuller
500. Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us. — Susan L. Taylor, journalist
501. “You are not alone. You are seen. I am with you. You are not alone.” — Shonda Rhimes
502. “In the long run, the power of kindness can redeem beyond the power of force to destroy. There is a vast reservoir of kindness that we can no longer afford do disregard.” – John MacAulay
503. “I’m tired, I’m tired of life, brother! / Of all that meets my eye; / And my weary spirit fain would pass / To worlds beyond the sky.” ― Frances Ellen Watkins Harper
504. “Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.” – Karen Salmansohn
505. “[Slow breathing] is like an anchor in the midst of an emotional storm: the anchor won’t make the storm goes away, but it will hold you steady until it passes. — Russ Harris
506. “The wonderful thing is that it’s so incredibly easy to be kind.” – Ingrid Newkirk
507. “She was so tired of being strong.” – Kristin Hannah
508. You cannot indeed say anything to anyone in this world. Whatever we 'say', it is 'egoism'. The whole world is in order [in control]. - Author: Dada Bhagwan
509. “It’s possible to live well, feel well, and also find happiness with bipolar disorder or any other mental illness [you’re] struggling with.” — Demi Lovato
510. “There is hope and a kind of beauty in there somewhere, if you look for it.”
511. “Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I’m tired.” — Mae West
512. “Wherever there is a human being, we have an opportunity for kindness.” —Lucius Annaeus Seneca
513. “The way we talk to children becomes their inner voice.” – Peggy O’Mara
514. “Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.” – Jules Renard
515. “I’m really tired of virtue.” — P. J. O’Rourke
516. “Being able to be your true self is one of the strongest components of good mental health.” — Dr. Lauren Fogel Mersy
517. “Take a deep breath to remember you are the child who lived through survival mode and the empowered adult who chose their healing.” — Dr. Nicole LePera
518. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.”
519. “Appreciate life as it happens. Moments will soon pass and you will wish you had treasured them more.”
520. “I am tired and sick of war.” — William Tecumseh Sherman
521. “Fellow human beings: a person’s life is worthy of your kindness. Everyday kindness, unexpected kindness, and random kindness is the best way to practice compassion.” – Anonymous
522. “Don’t Stop when you are Tired. Stop When You are Done.” — David Goggins
523. “You’ve done enough. It’s okay to be tired. You can take a break.” – Shauna Niequist
524. “How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it.” – George Elliston
525. “It’s difficult to gauge that. With a bad guy you just know you’re bad. To play a nice guy is harder — unless you are a very nice person like me of course.”
526. “I’m no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I’m changing the things I cannot accept.” – Angela Davis
527. “The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.” – Morgan Freeman
528. “There’s always an element of fear that you need to work a lot until people get sick and tired of you or finally figure out that you’re a fraud after all!” – Ben Stiller
529. “Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.” – Deepak Chopra
530. If you’re nice to me, why should I be nice back? Just because I’m polite doesn’t mean I want to spend the rest of my life nice.
531. “To every corner of the planet, to the young and old, to all humanity. I see your beauty. I really do.”
532. “There is no greater journey than the one that you must take to discover all of the mysteries that lie within you.”
533. Without labor, nothing prospers. — Sophocles
534. “I have moments where I miss my old self. But I think anyone can get caught up in what we used to have. But at the same time, we can choose to focus on the beauty of now.”
535. “Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It’s the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps.”
536. “Being too nice gets you used and being too mean pushes people away. You should be nice but you should also put your foot down if you have to.”
537. “Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they’re nice, but because you are.” – Roy T. Bennett
538. “When you are tired, speaking gently will take effort. But I can assure you that the peace it brings to your home is well worth it.” — Pavan Choudary
539. “In my life, I’ve lived, I’ve loved, I’ve lost, I’ve missed, I’ve hurt, I’ve trusted, I’ve made mistakes, but most of all, I’ve learned.”
540. “Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature.” – Andrea Arnold
541. “When I don’t pay attention to my feelings, I tend to put up with situations and people longer than I should.” — Allyson Dinneen
542. “No matter how tired you feel, no matter how much you want to quit, no matter what obstacles are in your way, keep moving toward the vision you have for your future.” – Jon Gordon
543. “This feeling will pass. The fear is real but the danger is not.” ― Cammie McGovern
544. “If speaking kindly to plants makes them grow, imagine what speaking kindly to humans can do.” – Unknown
545. “A psychological study found that people who are generally ‘too nice’ are also the ones to get hurt the most.”
546. “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
547. “The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or ever touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
548. “The world needs you.”
549. Be Nice because Nice is boring. Be kind because Kindness feels good. Be patient because Patience is the key to happiness.
550. “Maybe it won’t work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.”
551. Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. — Sam Ewing, author
552. “We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong.”
553. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. — Oprah Winfrey, media mogul
554. “In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die.”
555. “Three things you cannot recover in life: the moment after it’s missed, the word after it’s said, and the time after it’s wasted.”
556. “You can always give something, even if it is just kindness.” – Anne Frank
557. “Do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
558. “Never regret being a good person, to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.”
559. “The best thing you could do is master the chaos in you. You are not thrown into the fire, you are the fire.” — Mama Indigo
560. “Be kinder to yourself. And then let your kindness flood the world.” – Pema Chodron
561. “Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning… Anyone can start over and make a new ending.”
562. “Relax for a while because you are refueling yourself to be more efficient and competent.” — Joji Valli
563. “I’m tired of laughing when I want to cry, I’m tired of smiling when I want to die, I say I’m fine when I’m not, All I want is for the pain to stop.” — Azgraybebly Joslan
564. “I’m tired of trying. I’m tired of hoping, I’m tired of waiting, but I’m still here, smiling.” — Jamie Isobel Pelagio
565. Diana," he murmured in her ear, licking. Diana, you are everything I've ever wanted and shall never have.
566. “A conclusion is the place where you got tired thinking.” — Martin H. Fischer
567. “You are not your illness. You have an individual story to tell. You have a name, a history, a personality. Staying yourself is part of the battle.” — Julian Seifter
568. “You don’t need to find a lesson in your trauma.” — Jordan Pickell, MCP RCC
569. “The price of being a nice guy is too high – much too high – in terms of the system of justice.”- Jed S. Rakoff
570. “A moment of self compassion can change your entire day. A string of such moments can change the course of your life.” – Christopher Germer
571. “Even nice things don’t make you happy when you’re tired.” — Jo Brand
572. “Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves.” – Pema Chodron
573. “I’m not faking being sick. I’m actually faking being well.”
574. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
575. “If you take out the team in teamwork, it’s just work. Now who wants that?” – Matthew Woodring Stover
576. “Emotions, moods, impulses, ebb and flow with the tide of my life. Tidal waves, at times, in a bipolar mind.” ― H.G.
577. “Life is short and you’ve got to get the most out of it.”
578. “I’m tired of being treated like a second-class citizen.” — Rosa Parks
579. Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. — Maya Angelou, American poet, and civil rights activist
580. “I am tired of knowing nothing and being reminded of it all the time.“ — F. Scott Fitzgerald
581. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is facing a harder battle.” – Plato
582. “Perhaps you will forget the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime.” – Dale Carnegie
583. “You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
584. “There are two kinds of people in the world: those who come into a room and say, ‘Here I am!’ and those who come in and say, ‘Ah, there you are!’” –Frederick L. Collins
585. “Giving kindness does us as much good as receiving it.” – Piero Ferrucci
586. “I eat really healthy, and if I’m tired, I take a nap.” — Casper Van Dien
587. “Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it.”
588. “I’m tired of giving my best and not having it be good enough.” — Jack Nicklaus
589. “I’m so done with toxic people in my life.”
590. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” — Amit Ray
591. “No visible symptoms, no runny nose, just a head full of darkness. No fever or rash no fractures or sprains, just a longing for something unable to explain.”
592. “It’s not the load that breaks you down; it’s the way you carry it.” – Lena Horne
593. “It’s so freeing, it’s beautiful in a way, to have a great failure, there’s nowhere to go but up.” — David Lynch, co-creater of Twin Peaks
594. Universal happiness keeps the wheels steadily turning, truth and beauty can't. - Author: Aldous Huxley
595. Not everyone is going to like you, but that’s life. We are all human so let’s stop pretending we are perfect and embrace it.
596. “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” – Matthew 11:28, The Holy Bible
597. The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it. ― Epicurus, Greek philosopher
598. “Always seek beauty to create a beautiful like.”
599. “I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.” – Vincent Van Gogh
600. “Be nice to everyone, always smile and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.” – Ed Sheeran
601. I don’t need to be nice anymore. Nice people always get taken for granted and forgotten.
602. “Kindness, along with its close companions empathy, compassion, and love, is an aspect of consciousness that cannot be created or destroyed.” – Angela C. Santomero
603. “Western culture places great emphasis on being kind to our friends, family, and neighbors who are struggling. Not so when it comes to ourselves.” – Kristin Neff
604. “Being too nice literally increases your chances of being hurt, used and or taken for granted.”
605. “I’m tired. I’m tired of the fake people, drama, lies & disappointments in life. I’m tired of losing hope when I gain some. I’m just tired. “
606. “So tired. Tired of the stress, tired of the work and school, tired of this family, tired of life.”
607. “I’m tired of not being able to speak my mind. And this tiredness never fades away.” – Shreya Maurya
608. “Sometimes being too nice is dangerous, so you have to make your stand once in a while to avoid getting hurt.”
609. “I’ve never understood why someone would go out of the way to hurt people by being rude. It takes little to be nice, isn’t it?”
610. “I’m so tired. I don’t know if I can ever outrun how I used to be.” – Marie Lu
611. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
612. “Sometimes caring too much can leave you hurt.”
613. “You must be strong enough to strike and strike and strike again without tiring. The first lesson is to make yourself that strong.” – Holly Black
614. “Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.” – Unknown
615. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
616. I’m sick of being a nice person. The nice ones always get taken for granted and it’s time I start taking care of myself.
617. “I’m just tired of everything…even of the echoes.” – L.M. Montgomery
618. “No amount of therapy can or self care can make up for scarcity of food & drink, time, or financial resources.” — Whitney Goodman, LMFT