900 Best Tired Of Being Nice Quotes (2023)
1. Being nice is not the same as being kind, and I am so over being nice.
2. The biggest problem with being nice is that it’s not a solution. It’s just a way to avoid conflict and have relationships.
3. I’m sick of being nice because it doesn’t make you any more special. It’s okay to be different from everyone else. You are unique and beautiful, so stop apologizing for it.
4. I am sick of being nice. I want to make people uncomfortable, to talk about the things that matter. I want them to be angry and confused and frustrated with me. I want them to feel like they need to defend me or prove their love for me because I am not worth defending or proving.
5. I’m tired of being nice. I’m not trying to be mean, but it’s really starting to get me down. I don’t know how else to communicate except through sarcasm and passive aggression, because it feels like the only way I can get anyone to take me seriously (or at least stop ignoring me) is to make them uncomfortable.
6. I am sick of being nice. I am not just being nice, and I hate that people take for granted the simple kindness you show another person.
7. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of doing the right thing because I want to be liked. I am tired of being told that “I am always at my best when you smile”
8. I’m sick of being nice. I’d rather be honest and have hard conversations with people who have a problem instead of being fake with them.
9. I am sick of being nice. I want to be myself, and treat people the way they deserve to be treated.
10. I am sick of being nice. I am sick of being polite. I am sick of not letting my opinions be heard. I am sick of people thinking I should be nice and polite to them when they are far from it.
11. I am tired of being nice. I am tired of seeing people post pictures of themselves in the most fabulous dresses and make-up, or in pictures with their best friends and having no one to talk to about it. I am tired of caring too much about what others think and how they feel.
12. I am sick of being nice. There are so many great people out there that deserve to be loved and cherished, but they always get overlooked.
13. I’m sick of being nice, and it’s exhausting and inconvenient. I’m fed up with the people who take advantage of me because they know how to manipulate me.
14. I am sick of being nice. I want to be taken seriously because I am sick and tired of being ignored.
15. I am sick of being nice…people take advantage of me, so I’m done putting myself out there.
16. I am tired of being nice. I want to be seen and heard.
17. “I’ve turned into a bitch because I’m tired of being nice to people that are just going to take advantage of you.”
18. I am sick of being nice. I’m not going to be a pushover anymore. I need to stand up for myself and do what’s best for me.
19. I am going to stop being nice and speak the truth.
20. I’m sick of being nice, and I am sick of being a good person. I’m done with the approval of others, the compensation for it, or the compromises I make.
21. “I can’t stand inconsiderate people. I’m about to stop being nice and just return the gesture. I’m tired of people. I swear.”
22. I am sick of being nice. I’m not a celebrity that needs someone to dote over me, but I do need someone to respect me while they’re here.
23. I am sick of being nice, and I am sick of people taking advantage of me, so here’s to say no.
24. “I should really stop being nice, I should just not care about certain things…”