1. “You’ve been a friend and a big part of my life for quite a while now, and I thank you for everything you’ve taught me. I really appreciate it.”
2. “It’s funny, but have you ever noticed that the more special something is, the more people seem to take it for granted? It’s like they think it won’t ever change. Just like this house here. All it ever needed was a little attention, and it would never have ended up like this in the first place.” ― Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
3. “Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.” — Alice Walker
4. “Life is unpredictable, it changes along with every individual. Today you have and tomorrow you may not have, be thankful for the good that stays with you.” – Rashida Rowe
5. “Thank you for loving me as you love me. Thank you for showing me that we don’t always have to be strong to be there for each other–that it’s okay to be weak, so long as we’re there.”
6. Good morning. I hope you’re as thankful for this day as I am for you.
7. With your professionalism and engagement, there’s nothing we can’t achieve together. Let me take this Labor Day to thank you for the incredible results you’ve attained this past year. I hope you all take some time to relax, recharge, and enjoy the long weekend with your families.
8. “Thank you for your kind hospitality. I love to visit you again and again, my friend.”
9. “The turkey. The sweet potatoes. The stuffing. The pumpkin pie. Is there anything else we all can agree so vehemently about? I don’t think so.” – Nora Ephron
10. “I could never achieve success without your support, my friend.”
11. For all the years of service, dedication, and love you both have given freely to all without measure. I say thank you and God bless you.
12. I am truly blessed! I woke up this morning with so many messages from all of you for my birthday! Thank you so much for being such a great part of my life.
13. “I am thankful for all the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.”
14. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”― Anthony Robbins
15. We are the fruits of your labour and we thank you for putting in so much efforts in making this life so easy for us. Happy Labour Day to you mom.
16. “A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!” – Unknown
17. “A brilliant lie. / All the time that was spent, / Being used,I should have said, / Goodbye and thanks for the memories. ” ― Ashley Hittesdorp
18. “Thank you for the times you have gone out of your way to do something romantic or sentimental because you knew it would mean the world to me.”
19. With God’s word, you have raised my spirit often when I have felt depressed. You supported and encourage me when life has got me stressed. For everything you have done for me, thank you.
20. “Sweetie, if I would promise you one thing in life, that would be that I would never stop loving you. You make my life rich and beautiful. I’m so happy to be with you every passing day. I love you.”
21. “…I’m so thankful for friendship. It beautifies life so much.”L.M. Montgomery-
22. “Every day may not be good. But there’s something good in every day.”
23. “This thanksgiving season, I’m so grateful for you and everything we have together. Wishing you all the best on this special day.”
24. There is no surgery that is minor, I thank God your surgery was successful.
25. Thanks for being an incredible mother and role model to me during my childhood. I am so thankful to have your support and guidance as I navigate through life. Happy Mother’s Day!
26. “Learning to appreciate the beauty that surrounds you is one of the keys to your happiness.”― Tom Giaquinto
27. “Thank you for making me such a happy person. I never knew that one day I would find a person out of nowhere who would be the love of my life. I could have never have believed that I was capable of loving someone so much and of being loved back in return.”
28. “It is easily forgotten that the community of Christians is a gift of grace from the kingdom of God, a gift that can be taken from us any day—that the time still separating us from the most profound loneliness may be brief indeed. Therefore, let those who until now have had the privilege of living a Christian life together with other Christians praise God’s grace from the bottom of their hearts. Let them thank God on their knees and realize: it is grace, nothing but grace, that we are still permitted to live in the community of Christians today.”
29. I took a cold shower this morning. Twice. So, thanks for that.
30. “I don’t know of anyone who can encourage people as you do. Your kind words are just as brilliant as you are! Thank you!”
31. I used to hate history classes, but you have made history come alive for me. The way you teach shows how much you love sharing your passion with your students.
32. “I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.” – Woody Allen
33. When you wake up every morning, let thanksgiving be your first thought.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
34. I’m so thankful you chose Jesus, and to be our pastor’s wife. May God give you the wisdom to sustain your home.
35. There’s the reason that every successful man has been thanking God for all the challenges that they received.
36. “Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.”
37. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” –Sean Patrick Flanery
38. “God blessed me with a second father like you and I’m thankful for it. Happy father’s day.”
39. “Sweetheart, I love you so much and there is no way I would ever want to lose you since life has been so wonderful since the day I found you. You make me smile and paint my day with the most beautiful colors.”
40. “The heart that gives thanks is a happy one, for we cannot feel thankful and unhappy at the same time” – Douglas Wood
41. “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. “For my part, I am almost contented just now, and very thankful. Gratitude is a divine emotion: it fills the heart, but not to bursting; it warms it, but not to fever.” – Charlotte Brontë
43. "When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.” — F. Sionil Jose
44. “When someone comes along who genuinely thanks us, we will follow that person a very long way.” – Alan Loy McGinnis
45. “You deserve to be honored, loved, and appreciated for all you do to make me loved. Thank you. sweetheart!”
46. “You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.” — Unknown
47. “Speaking more about our joys actually has the power to fill our hearts with gratitude, positivity and abundance.” ― Purvi Raniga
48. “You’ve always made sure I am comfortable and alive when I’m around you. Thank you. You are the best!”
49. “Through you, dear, I have learned how important it is to be there for my partner. I’m forever thankful to have you in my life.”
50. “All my nights and days are filled with the wonders of your love. A lovely morning to you and thanks for being that special and wonderful woman in my life.”Tap To Copy
51. “For the first time in my life, I feel like I should stop the flow of time. It’s just a wonderful experience being with you, my friend. Thanks for your time!”
52. “Our smiles are the best way to convey internal joy and gratitude to the universe.” ― Purvi Raniga
53. Regardless of your situation, an attitude of thanksgiving will release a pleasant aroma leading to life. Nathan D. Pietsch, Pleasant Fruits
54. When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day. – F. Sionil Jose
55. “Through the eyes of Gratitude, everything is a miracle.” — Mary Davis
56. “I think I will keep the gremlin, thank you very much.” Techno and Wilbur began to complain that their dad took Tommy when Phil interrupted them. “And I think I remember asking two certain boys if they could make dinner tonight. I wonder who they could be?”
57. On behalf of the whole family, we want to say thank you for taking such great care of our sister. We feel very blessed to have you in our lives and hope that you enjoy this little token of our appreciation.
58. "I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food; and I’m thankful for that.”
59. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
60. For all the times that you have been there for me, thank you so much. Thank you for being my friend, Happy Friendship Day.
61. “You’re the light of my existence, the king of my heart, if you only knew for sure how much I’d give to you, you would have no choice but to stay with me forever. Thank you for being my boyfriend.”
62. As my Good Shepherd, Jesus, I know you will lead me beside quiet places and restore my soul and body. I trust you and want to follow your lead. Help me to welcome this time not as an interruption in my carefully planned schedule, but as an opportunity to draw strength and nourishment for the journey ahead. You are my healer and my Great Physician. I look to you and give thanks for the promises in your Word that assure me of your presence and your help.
63. The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything; the soul that complains can find comfort in nothing.”
64. “In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis
65. “I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.” – Henry David Thoreau
66. “Be grateful. You only have this one life and it will be as beautiful as you make it”― Independent Zen
67. I always look forward to Sunday; a day to offer my thanks; to give glory to the one true God of the universe and the puirveyor of all peace. Byron Pulsifer
68. “Tis the season to give thanks! May your thanksgiving be cheerful, abundant, and full of gratitude.”
69. It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.”– George S. Patton Jr.
70. I am thankful for my abilities.
71. “You are a blessing to me and I thank God for the great and life-transforming message you deliver every Sunday to the church.” — Unknown Author
72. "I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” – Alex Elle
73. “You put the ‘you’ in thank you!” – Anonymous
74. “The first time I kissed you. One kiss, I was totally hooked. Addicted to you.” – Ellen Hopkins
75. “Thank you for making me smile, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for pushing me but not letting me fall… Thank you for being you… Because now I stand tall.”
76. “Be present in all things and thankful for all things.” – Maya Angelou
77. “There are many things which I am thankful for in my life, and you are at the top of the list.” – Unknown
78. “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
79. “A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!”
80. As long as we’re breathing, there’s always something to be thankful for.
81. Thank you all for your warm birthday wishes. I wish us all a happy life ahead!
82. “Your friendship is like medicine for me! Thank you for healing half of my sadness with your love and care!”
83. “I am thankful for the journey”
84. “Please accept my deepest thanks for your kindness towards me. I appreciate you for staying true to me.”
85. End of the year thank you to teachers appreciation card
86. "My love, thank you for inspiring me to be a better person. Everything you hope for will soon manifest. Keep believing. Good morning.”
87. “My dear friend, thanks for being the shoulder that I can always lean on.”
88. “My dear love, I’m so grateful you’re in my life. Thank you for being my best friend, and for being a caring and trustworthy partner!” – Unknown
89. A little appreciation goes a long way, but I can never say enough how much I appreciate you.
90. “How you solve everything that seems to me like a puzzle still amazes me. You are my treasure!”
91. “Behind every exquisite thing that existed, there was something tragic.” ― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
92. Happy Mother’s Day to you Mom, and thank you for everything you do for our family. We’d be so lost without you. You’re the best!
93. “Dear God, I know that I’m nowhere near perfect. I know I don’t pray every night. I know I lose my temper sometimes. But thank you for loving me in every way and letting me see another beautiful day.”
94. “The way I feel about you can hardly ever be expressed in words. You are the most beautiful person I have ever had the privilege to know personally. The way you care for and love people is truly inspiring and awakening.”
95. “Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don’t unravel.” —Unknown
96. Every girl dreams to have a mother-in-law like you. But only a few can get and I am one of them. I can’t thank God enough to have you in my life.
97. “The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
98. “Be thankful for autism. God shines brightest in weakness, and it comes with strengths that enable us to fill certain job roles better than others would (a talent, if you will).” – Peter Lantz
99. “I promise with all my heart to love you forever because I realize I am nothing without you. Thank you so much for loving me.”
100. Be thankful for what you have, because there’s always someone who has less.
101. To see the full miraculous essentiality of the color blue is to be grateful with no necessity for a word of thanks. To see fully, the beauty of a daughter's face is to be fully grateful without having to seek a God to thank him. - Author: David Whyte
102. Happy birthday for a precious son having a son like you is reason to be proud and thankful not just on your birthday but always.
103. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” – Buddha
104. “Today, I want to thank you for all the special things you do in my sister’s life. Thank you so much.”
105. “You are the first person I always think of when I wake up, the person I want to be with all day and night. I can never get tired of you. Thanks for loving me so much.”
106. “I thank my mother (Ma, you’re only second cause you got the dedication), who used to make me write essays whenever I got into trouble, explaining exactly what I’d done and why I’d done it.” ― Ta-Nehisi Coates
107. “You are the light of my life, I thank God every morning for you.”Tap To Copy
108. “The soul that gives thanks can find comfort in everything; the soul that complains can find comfort in nothing.” — Hannah Whitall Smith
109. “Be thankful for what you have” you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” —Oprah Winfrey
110. “It’s amazing how you make me feel so special every day. I thank you, my friend, for the beautiful moments!”
111. “A thankful heart is a happy heart.”― Anonymous
112. Find your own authentic leadership style; your own unique way of listening to, helping and engaging with your front line. Challenge the often formidable psychological distance between basement and boardroom. Your people will thank you, and so will your customers. - Author: Chris Van Gorder
113. “It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you for inviting me, and sharing your happiness.”
114. Those who thank God much are the truly wealthy. - Albert Schweitzer
115. ‘I thank God for choosing you as my Mother in law. Happy Mother’s Day!’
116. My Brother, thank you for being there to support me and my family through thick and thin. I love you like a brother, and want you to know how proud I am of the man you are today. You are a wonderful father, an exceptional uncle, and a great friend. I’m blessed to call you family!
117. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”– Robert Brault
118. “I am very thankful that you are considering my application. I appreciate your response and look forward to hearing from you again soon.”
119. I don’t know the best way to say thank you to a friend like you who already knows the things that I never say and never says anything that I don’t understand.
120. “Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” —Brian Tracy
121. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
122. “To the love of my life, my best friend, and the man who makes every day an adventure: happy Thanksgiving. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
123. I used to think that love is the most complicated thing in the world, but now that I’ve met you, I see that love isn’t complicated when you’re with the right one for you. Thank you for being the One for me.
124. “Thank you for being you. Accepting me in all ways, making me happy when I’m sad, and thanks for all the pain that you removed from me. Thanks to God because he sent you to me.”
125. On this Sunday, let us take a few moments to stop and thank God for all of the beauty that is in this world.
126. “You can’t blame these kids for not being thankful or satisfied with what they have. Their mentality eludes them from the reality.”
127. “This time of the year is a reminder of how much we have to be thankful for. I’m grateful for you and everything we have together. Happy Thanksgiving!”
128. This has been my best school year ever because you’ve been my best teacher ever. Thank you for helping me learn and grow into the best version of myself.
129. “Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for all the good things in our lives, and I am so thankful for you.”
130. “I am really very grateful to my love for supporting me through the tough times. I appreciate this humble act of yours and am thankful to God to have given such a dear person like you.”
131. “I cherish the friendship that we have. You’ve been such a blessing to me over the years and I’m so thankful that we’re going to continue on this journey ahead. Thank you for always being there for me. I couldn’t stand this crazy world without you by my side!”
132. “Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful it's no worse than it is.” ― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
133. “Everywhere I look, I am reminded of your love. You are my world.” – Unknown
134. “I can’t find the perfect words to express my love for you. All I can say is thank you for loving me.”
135. “Build your home in small moments of joy, and you will always feel at home.”― Charlotte Eriksson
136. “I appreciate people who say things to my face and not behind my back, but for all those who talk behind my back, thanks for making me the center of your world.” — Aarti Khurana
137. “You have always stood by me and kept me happy, even in my darkest hours. Thank you!”
138. Whenever I’m feeling sad, I instantly think of you hugging me and telling me that everything will be okay. Indeed, when I’m in your arms, I feel like the rest of the world doesn’t exist and that there is only you, me, and our beautiful love.
139. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
140. “If there is any truth in the world. it lies when I’m with you. and if I find the courage to speak my truth to you one day. remind me to light a candle in thanksgiving at every altar in Rome.”
141. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” —Germany Kent
142. “I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You are my partner, my lover and my best friend! I love you so much, honey.”
143. “Thank you for supporting me at my worst. Thank you for inspiring me to do my best. Thank you for making me a better human. I love you.”
144. I wish you the most wonderful Valentine’s Day—I know mine is better thanks to you!
145. If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get. - Frank A. Clark
146. I don’t know if I ever told you this, but I fell in love with you the moment we met. I instantly knew that I’d never meet anyone like you, and I’m glad that I didn’t.
147. We come here to remember the life they lived, but we also come here to say thank you.
148. “You are my cheerleader who cheers for me in everything I do. Do I deserve this? I don’t truly know, but I know I will love you with all my heart. You make me so happy, my love.”
149. Today is the day to say thank you for all the wonderful things that you have done for me over my life. You have been there when I needed someone, whether it was watching my children when I had to work or giving me a job when no one else would hire me. I love spending time with you, and I appreciate everything that you do.
150. Develop an attitude of gratitude. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you. - Brian Tracy
151. Words are not enough to thank you for your strength, courage and dedication, frontliners. We are forever in your debt for your sacrifices. Happy labor. day.
152. “The only way to have a happy life is to appreciate what you have and be thankful for it.”- Unknown
153. “I am the luckiest girl in the entire world to have such an amazing boyfriend. I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you do for me. Happy Thanksgiving.”
154. “Thank you. You accepted me for who I am; not who you wanted me to be.”
155. “You’re one person I can tell anything to. You know how to help me grow with what I know. You know how to bring out the best in me. I am so blessed to have you in my life, babe.”
156. […] really are the greatest, most supportive, and most caring girlfriend anyone could ask for, and I am blessed to have you in my life. Have the most incredible day, my […]
157. I knew we would be fast friends the moment we met. I’m so glad that I was right.
158. “Thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most, and thank you for loving me so much.”
159. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” –Hubert H. Humphrey
160. “Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
161. “Make sure to be thankful before bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams.” – Unknown
162. “My partner in crime, the accomplice to a great childhood, thanks for having my back. Happy birthday, big bro.”
163. “You are an angel and I’m glad I have the opportunity to keep you as mine forever!”
164. I can’t express what a difference you’ve made in my life. It’s teachers like you who inspire students years beyond their time in the classroom.
165. “You have picked me from my worst and created the best in me. Thank you so much, my soulmate. I love you so much.”
166. When something goes wrong, take a moment to be thankful for all the things in your life that are going right.
167. “I like you because you engage in every stupid thing that I propose.”
168. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”― Germany Kent
169. “Thanking you is an impossible task because one lifetime is way too short to show all my gratitude towards how wonderful you make me feel every single day. I love you.”
170. “You are the best thing that happened to me. You are the love of my life. Thank you, love.”
171. But if I hadn't shoved you off the boat back there,you'd be lost at sea now,wouldn't you? We'd all be lost! So thanks to me you're all standing on land
172. “I couldn’t have made a better choice. I love you for the man you are, for your integrity and strength. You have been a wonderful husband and father, always putting our family first. I am so grateful to have you in my life.”
173. Don’t forget to thank god for keeping you alive.
174. “Being in your arms is my happy place. I don’t want to be anywhere else.” – Unknown
175. It’s really impressive how you find new ways to show me affection and remind me of your unconditional love every day. Thank you for everything.
176. “Thank you for extending compassion and flexibility when I needed it. As a supervisor, you are truly inspirational to your staff.”
177. ”There will always be people in your life who treat you wrong. Be sure to thank them for making you strong”. – Zig Ziglar
178. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” –Jenni Rivera
179. “Everything that you have ever done for me has made a difference in my life. Thank you so much, my buddy!”
180. “I have never met a person who matched my interests! And then you came into my life. Thank you!”
181. “You and I are more than friends. You’re like my partner in crime.”
182. You’ve been by my side through so many ups and downs, and I want you to know that I’ll always do the same for you. Thank you!
183. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” – Diana Peterfreund
184. “Gratitude turns whatever you have into enough.” While the source of that quote is unknown, they were really onto something. Expressing gratitude is one of the best ways to turn that frown upside down and to let the special people in your life know how much you love them. Maybe you’re feeling especially grateful for your spouse, your child, a neighbor, a teacher, a boss, a colleague or an old friend — whoever it is, it’s always a good idea to say thank you. Find creative sayings to thank them for picking up their Legos so you don’t impale yourself on one. Think about thanking them for actually putting away the dishes and not just washing them. These 60+ ways to say thank you and express gratitude will totally take your card game (or Chatbooks game) up a notch. Get ready for the best ever thank you quotes of 2020!
185. “I hope your Thanksgiving is as wonderful as you are happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
186. “I am so lucky to have you in my life. I cherish every moment and just want to say, ‘Thank You’. You have brought out the best in me and I love our time together.”
187. “Thank you for not giving up on me when the whole world saw doom around me.”
188. Dear God, thank you for being with me today before I go into surgery. In Your Word, You have promised that it is You who goes before me. Even though I cannot always feel You near to me, I know and trust that You are here.
189. “I went up a straight crooked lane and, I said ‘No thanks, yes if yer please” – Jack Finney
190. “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.” —Ethel Watts Mumford
191. I thank God for the brother that you are, for being there for my sister, for loving me and my children. Thank you for trusting us with your heart, and even when we may not have deserved it. You are a man unlike any other, wishing you all that you dream of. Happy Fathers Day Brother!
192. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” — John F. Kennedy
193. We pray for those who grieve today. We ask for your comfort to surround those who weep. We pray for the peace of your presence to cover our minds and thoughts, as you remind us, the enemy can never steal us out of your hands. He never has the final say over our lives. We are kept safe in your presence forever, whether in life or in death. We thank you that your ways are higher than our ways and your thoughts are bigger than our thoughts. We lay it all down at your feet, every burden, every care. Believing that is the safest place for it to be. We love you, Lord, we need your fresh grace. In the Powerful Name of Jesus, Amen. - Debbie McDaniel
194. “This is for the love of my life, the queen of my world. I am so blessed to have you by me, with me, on my side, for me, in my life! And I think you should know that.”
195. “You believed in me when I lost interest in myself and made me believe in myself once again. Thank you!”
196. “I cherish every day I’m with you. You make me fall deeper in love with you every single day. I am blessed to be your wife, and I can’t wait to see what is to come. I love you with all of my heart!”
197. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.” – G.K. Chesterton
198. “There’s no possible way, I could ever repay, How I wish, there were more I could do, But, I thank you my friend, my friend to the end.” – Jim Thistle
199. “I don’t need any more surprises in life. I have a great friend like you.”
200. ‘Thanks a lot for looking after the children.” – “It’s my pleasure. I love children.”
201. “Dear brother-in-law, thanks for being so awesome!” – Anonymous
202. I’m starting to think that you’re a real unicorn because I’m one hundred percent sure that such men are extinct. I’m so grateful to have the privilege to meet one. I appreciate everything you do for me, your unlimited attention, and selfless love.
203. “Thank you for being so supportive of all the crazy things I do. Thank you for being my biggest supporter and always believing in me. I am so lucky to have found someone like you.”
204. “What a wonderful Christmas feast, thank you ever so much! We had a lovely time.”
205. “Gratitude is medicine for a heart devastated by tragedy. If you can only be thankful for the blue sky, then do so.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
206. “You’ve added different flavors of joy, happiness, and colors into my life. How can I not appreciate your kind efforts, my best friend!”
207. I don’t think I would have made it this far without your kindness and generosity. I am especially grateful for you.
208. “You have corrected me with all honesty and made me feel blessed. I’m favored to have you in my life.”
209. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must. be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
210. “Thanks a lot for your help, you’re very kind.” – “Don’t mention it.”
211. “I know this is not the first time I am saying thank you to you for being my friend, but I just can’t stop bragging about our friendship. Thank you!”
212. “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.” – Roy T. Bennett
213. “I hope to thankfully capture every memory to relive it when I am old and gray.”
214. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” – Jenni Rivera
215. “My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.” – Ronaldinho
216. Happy Father’s Day to the Man who is my Brother in Law, but more importantly my Friend, who has gone above and beyond in being supportive of my sister during her divorce. I couldn’t be more thankful for all of your love and understanding throughout this transition. She loves you for all you are!
217. “On this day of thankfulness, let us take the time to count our many blessings. I’m thankful for you, happy Thanksgiving!”
218. “Take time to be kind and to say ‘thank you.’” – Zig Ziglar
219. “Thank you for being so generous, thoughtful, and so true. And thank you most of all for just being you.” – Unknown
220. “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good.” ― Maya Angelou
221. Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.”
222. I woke up this morning, thankful to have a brother-in-law like you. You are a man that has stood by me and helped me through thick and thin. I could not ask for a better role model than you. Happy Father’s Day, Brother
223. I hope you are well. It was nothing but an immense pleasure to assist you. Thank you for being a loyal Client.Many thanks for thinking of us and choosing us!
224. Did you know that you’re the most humble, generous, and selfless guy I know? Yes, you are. The amount of your love and time you give me is beyond comparison. Thank you for that.
225. "Good morning, baby. I thank God I’m alive to greet you with the sun.” – Wale,. The Bloom”
226. “’I am thankful for my struggle because without it, I wouldn’t have stumbled upon my strength.”-Alexandra Elle
227. “Life seems so beautiful to me thanks to some wonderful people in my life. You are one of them, my friend. Good morning to you!”
228. “What a wonderful Christmas feast, thank you ever so much! We had a lovely time.”
229. “On this special day, may you enjoy the simple things in life that mean the most. Happy Thanksgiving.”
230. Son, as you get older, I thank God I don’t have to baby you anymore! Happy birthday!
231. Often, when I am reading a good book, I stop and thank my teacher. Jack Handey
232. “To speak gratitude is courageous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch heaven” —Johannes Gaertner
233. “From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and appreciate all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope!” –Catherine Pulsifer
234. “In the end, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it’s wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
235. “Would you like a sandwich?” – “Oh, thanks. I would love one.”
236. “Gratitude is medicine for a heart devastated by tragedy. If you can only be thankful for the blue sky, then do so.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
237. “Thank you for being my friend and walking beside me in tough times.”
238. I never believed in Prince Charming until I met YOU. I’m glad that you stole my heart and turned my reality into the most beautiful fairy tale! Thank you for being my unicorn boyfriend!
239. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world, and the whole of my heart. You are my everything, love.”
240. “Thank you so much. I couldn’t have managed without your help.” – “No problem.”
241. “I feel proud to have a person like you in my life who is always there to be by my side no matter what happens. Thank you for always understanding me and for making me believe in myself and in my potential. I feel like I’m a totally different person when I am with you.”
242. “God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends.” —Ethel Watts Mumford
243. “If there’s one thing I can say about you right now, it is that I am so blessed to have you in my life. Let this be on your mind, brother.”
244. “You are cute and chubby! You have always been available for me, and I can’t thank you enough for being such an amazing friend.”
245. “My life is better with you around. I love that no matter what I say you laugh like a hyena and always seem to make me smile. You are magnificent and I feel so blessed that you are my best friend. Love you!”
246. “This is from my heart, to thank you for everything you have done for me, for all the times I forgot to tell you how I feel about you and how happy I am that you are in my life.”
247. Every year your birthday is a pleasant reminder of how happy we were when you were born. You have brought so much happiness into our lives, and we are eternally thankful. No parents could be more proud of their son than we are of you.
248. “Though sometimes my decision sounds absurd, thank you, sweetheart, for always bringing out the best from it.”
249. “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.”– George S. Patton Jr.
250. “I can’t find the reason why I cannot stop thinking about you, my love; the truth is you are my joy and happiness. The way you make me feel is unexplainable. Thank you for loving me, my love.”
251. “I have never felt this way before, my love for you is pure and I’m so glad I found you.”
252. Thank you for being our valued customer. It has been a pleasure to serve you. It’s In a World, filled with so many choices and Possibilities, and we thank you for selecting us.
253. “I think it is important to wake up every morning and be thankful for the good things that we have in our lives.”- Unknown
254. “One of the biggest gifts of life is friendship. Thank you for being a true friend.”
255. Say not in grief ‘he is no more’ but in thankfulness that he was.” – Hebrew Proverb
256. “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” – A.R. Asher
257. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” – John F. Kennedy
258. “From the moment I met you up till now, you have been a blessing, not just to me but to our kids. I’m so lucky to have found you.”
259. Friendship is the purest of all relation. If you ever find a true and honest friend, be thankful and don’t ever let him go. Happy Friendship Day to all!
260. You know you have found a true friend when you don’t need to be careful about what you say in front of them. Thank you for never judging me, friend.
261. “Your guidance and patience no matter what I was doing has helped develop me into the person I am today, thank you!” – Catherine Pulsifer
262. I don’t know the best way to say thank you to a friend like you who already knows the things that I never say and never says anything that I don’t understand.
263. “Thank you for being in my life.”
264. “Everything I do for you comes back to me in a hundred folds. You are my investment, and I can never get tired of investing in you. I’m fortunate to have found you.”
265. “Sweetheart, I know I have never told you this. I yearn for your love every day. Every moment with you is always magical. Thank you for loving me.”
266. “I could never thank you enough for being mine and for always believing in me. May this new day offer you the best in life.”
267. Warm wishes on Labour Day to you dear parents. All thanks to your dedication and commitment towards us that we have had such an amazing life.
268. “Ah, Sunday, the day of rest… now that’s something to be thankful for!” ~ Aaron P. Taylor
269. “You should thank me for being your friend! If you don’t, I will send you to Mars with Mr. Tesla.”
270. If everything ended there like a movie, our life would’ve had a joyous ending. However, at times trouble finds us. We fight. We get disappointed. Some days, we hated each other. But we understand each other more. We are more thankful. We love each other more. And we also have happier days.” – Unknown
271. “Thank you for loving me so much. I am truly blessed in life because you have given me everything I have ever wanted.”
272. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” – John F. Kennedy
273. “November, I’ll give thanks that you belong to me. December, you’re the present beneath my Christmas tree.” – Neil Sedaka
274. “Thank you for accepting me as I am, with my virtues and defects.” —Jenni Rivera
275. “You’re my best friend; never forget it!”
276. I could never thank you enough for being mine and for always believing in me. May this new day offer you the best in life.
277. “Thank you for all the lovely gifts, and for being here with us. It means a lot.”
278. “There are not words big enough. There is not a hug strong enough. There is not a smile wide enough. All I can offer is thank you. You are my hero. You are in my thoughts. You are in my prayers. For all you’ve done, thank you.” —Anonymous
279. “On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.”
280. “I thank you for everything. I thank you for the person I am today. Thank you for everything, my buddy!”
281. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
282. “Thank you so much for the gift! I’m lucky to have you as a best friend.”
283. “Thank you for your sweet wishes, and thank you for being my friend since college days!”
284. “You are a blessing to my life. Thank you for everything that you do.”
285. “I’d like to say a very warm thank you to you this Christmas. Thank you for making us feel so special. Merry Christmas”
286. “Those who drink richly from the cup of thankfulness find themselves refreshed and their cup refilled.” – Skip Prichard
287. “Words fall short of expressing how grateful and thankful I am for your friendship. You always stand by me. Thank you for everything that you have done for me.”
288. “May your Thanksgiving be filled with blessings, joy, and happiness. Wishing you all the best on this special day.”
289. “Thank you so much, dear, for brightening up my life, for making me believe in myself. I love you so much!”
290. “I am so glad we are together. You are my best friend and I can’t wait for our future together. Never stop smiling. I love you!”
291. “I owe you a lot of thank you. I am emotionally touched by your friendly deeds!”
292. “Thank you for being you. Accepting me in all ways, making me happy when I’m sad, and thanks for all the pain that you removed from me. Thanks to God because he sent you to me.”
293. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” –Gerald Good
294. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
295. “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” – JFK
296. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.”
297. “We have grown up, but I still remember those sweet and naughty memories of our childhood friendship. Thanks for being my best friend!”
298. “The first time I saw you, I knew you were special. You’ve brought so much happiness into my life, and I’m so grateful for everything we’ve shared together. Wishing you all the best this Thanksgiving.”
299. Happy Saturday! To be happy is to thank God every morning for the miracle of life.
300. “Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.” – Zig Ziglar
301. “I knew you would make my world beautiful, but I never knew you came with so many beautiful colors to paint every single day of our lives. Thank you for always being there for me!”
302. “You are a part of my life that I am most thankful for. Wishing you all the best this Thanksgiving.”
303. “All my lifetime through, I’ll be thanking heaven for a special friend like you.” – Unknown
304. “Thank you for being there, not just for the difficult time, but for every time. It means the world to me.”
305. Good morning my sun, I thank you for your light, you have made all of my wishes, oh so very bright.
306. “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, “Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes gain.” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass
307. “Lord, what a relief to focus on what you think of me instead of what other people think. May I always keep my eyes on you.” —Karen O'Connor
308. “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” ― Doris Day
309. When a mother dies, a daughter grieves. And then her life moves on. She does, thankfully, feel happiness again. But the missing her, the wanting her, the wishing she were still here — I will not lie to you, although you probably already know. That part never ends. — Hope Edelman, Motherless Daughters: The Legacy of Loss
310. “Gratitude turns whatever you have into enough.” While the source of that quote is unknown, they were really onto something. Expressing gratitude is one of the best ways to turn that frown upside down and to let the special people in your life know how much you love them. Maybe you’re feeling especially grateful for your spouse, your child, a neighbor, a teacher, a boss, a colleague or an old friend — whoever it is, it’s always a good idea to say thank you. Find creative sayings to thank them for picking up their Legos so you don’t impale yourself on one. Think about thanking them for actually putting away the dishes and not just washing them. These 60+ ways to say thank you and express gratitude will totally take your card game (or Chatbooks game) up a notch. Get ready for the best ever thank you quotes of 2020!
311. “Thank you for inviting us to your beautiful home for Christmas! You are a very gracious host and we had a magical time. Warm Wishes.”
312. “I’m so thankful for everything we have together, and I can’t wait to spend many more Thanksgivings with you. Wishing you all the best on this special day.”
313. Dear God, thank You so much for your blessings and protection. The surgery went well and without any complications. Even when there were complications, thank You for guiding the doctor’s hands and giving them wisdom. As my body recovers, I pray for your continuous guidance. Your Presence, Lord God, soothes me and alleviates my fears and worries. Reminding me of the frailty of life, I will take care of myself to the best of my knowledge and ability from this point onward as I live according to Your will and purpose. Amen.
314. “A sincere thank you to my friend; thank you for always staying true.”
315. “Thank you for your unconditional love and for being there when I need you. Whenever I am down, I can think of you and it seems to work. Thank you boyfriend.”
316. “You’re the first one I think of when I wake up and last one I think of before I go to sleep.” – Unknown
317. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” —Hellen Keller
318. "I choose to be thankful for everything that I have, no matter how big or small.”
319. “When I look back at what you have done for me, your love for me is just out of this world. Thank you for loving me so much.”
320. Some people deserve more than ‘thank you”. Just like you, Pastor! You deserve a special gift from me. In fact, you deserve more than I can give. Thank you for everything.
321. You’ve been there for me in good times and bad. Today I just want to say thank you for always being there.
322. “A brother-in-law like you is a wonderful gift. There have been at least a thousand times when I have thanked God for you.” – Anonymous
323. “Thanksgiving is a special virtue. But ingratitude is opposed to Thanksgiving. Therefore ingratitude is a special sin.” — Thomas Aquinas
324. “No matter how far I go, I always have you because I carry you in my heart. Thanks for showering me with your eternal love and care. I’m blessed to have you.”
325. “I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have come across my strength. ” – Alex Elle
326. "I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” – Howie Mandel
327. “I fought, you made up. I argued, and you agreed. I cried, you reassured me. I loved you, and you loved me back even more. Thanks.”
328. Dear mother, you have stood by my side through the good times and bad times of my married life. A simple thanks will not be enough for you. I enjoy every day of my married life because of you.
329. “Dear amazing boyfriend, thanks for all the love you have given me.”
330. “Say not in grief: ‘He is no more,’ but live in thankfulness that he was.” – Hebrew Proverb
331. “Ah, Sunday, the day of rest… now THAT’S something to be thankful for!”
332. “You have such a beautiful spirit! Thank you for staying friends since grade 5!”
333. “You are my friend, lover, and best friend. You are caring, loving, thoughtful, and beautiful in every way possible. But most importantly, you are a blessing to me and I am so thankful that we met.”
334. “Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.”
335. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” — Albert Schweitzer
336. “Thank you for always telling me how much you love me. The first time we kissed I could not believe how good it felt. You are so handsome, gentle, and kind to everyone. I love to see the smile on your face when we talk or dance close. This is the beginning of a wonderful love story.”
337. "Welcome to Thursday! A day to be thankful for what we have and hopeful for what lies ahead.”
338. “Thank God for allowing you to see another day. No matter what, keep trusting, keep believing, be strong, have hope. The best is yet to come.” ―Germany Kent
339. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”-Oprah Winfrey
340. “Because you’re on my side, I’m not terrified of what the future holds. I know that you got my back. Thank you for being my source of bravery and assurance. I’ll never be able to repay you, but I’ll never give up trying.“
341. “Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
342. “When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity.” – Elie Wiesel
343. “Thank you for the love and care you’ve given me in this world. They mean so much to me.”
344. “Thank you for being so generous, thoughtful, and so true. And thank you most of all for just being you.” – Unknown
345. “Thank you for loving me. I love you so much more than I could ever explain. Thank you for always showing me how much you love me and for giving me your heart.”
346. Thank you for always being honest and realistic with me. It takes a real man to be able to tell the truth and keep me grounded. I truly appreciate that.
347. Thank you for going to so much trouble to give me such a great birthday. This is one of the best birthdays of my life.
348. “I am so thankful that my friends have become my family.”
349. “Always be thankful for what you have, because you never know when it might be gone.”― Micalea Smeltzer
350. “You are a part of my life that I am most thankful for. Wishing you all the best this Thanksgiving.”
351. Insecurities are one of the things no girl will ever confess to her boyfriend. Luckily, I don’t have a problem with this. You’re the only person with whom I can share EVERYTHING (my secrets, dreams, insecurities, flaws). I’m not afraid to be who I truly am with you. You’re my safe haven, and I want you to know how grateful I am for that.
352. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” — Robert Brault
353. “A brilliant lie. / All the time that was spent, / Being used,I should have said, / Goodbye and thanks for the memories. ” ― Ashley Hittesdorp
354. “Exercise is like telling your body “you’re gonna hate me for this, but you’ll thank me later.” — Unknown
355. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
356. “Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.” – Joyce Giraud
357. “Every time I need support, you’re always there for me. I’m blessed to have you in my world. Thanks for sharing an awesome and crazy friendship.”
358. Make time to worship the Lord and thank him for every blessing being poured down on us.
359. “A thousand friends are a waste if they are not true. One single true friend is enough to enjoy life.”
360. “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” —Mark Twain
361. “God thank you for keeping me together when I’m falling apart.” —Anonymous
362. “Thanks for always encouraging me whenever life makes me sad.”
363. “Good night, give thanks to your many blessings and watch your worries fly away.” – Unknown
364. We’ve done everything together since we were kids. I want to thank you for being such a great friend, and I can’t wait to share many more of life’s precious moments with you.
365. "Today is a good day to be alive and be thankful for what you have.”
366. Dear man of God, thank you for allowing God to minister through you. You’re always a channel of blessing to us. You are blessed in Jesus’ name.
367. While a lot of people are able to see that a job has been well done, only a select few will speak up with appreciation.
368. “Nothing makes me happier than seeing your beautiful face. You are my paradise. I love you.”
369. “Ten long trips around the sun since I last saw that smile, but only joy and thankfulness that on a tiny world in the vastness, for a couple of moments in the immensity of time, we were one.” ― Ann Druyan
370. “A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!”
371. “Thank you for all the efforts you have made to make me happier and more confident. I feel extremely blessed by God for bringing you into my life. You have truly changed my perspective and my view towards the entire world.”
372. How many millions of people look forward to Friday only to find that their weekend speeds by at a rapid rate where time seems to be accelerated? Is it that, for most people, they forgot that not that many years ago, the work week included Saturday as well? Doesn't this fact suggest that we should be grateful and thankful for what we have rather than what we lost? Byron Pulsifer
373. “Can I keep you and never let you go? Can I hold your hand and hug you tight? Can I tell the world how lucky I am to have you in my life?”
374. “Even when I don’t say a word, you know exactly how I feel; I’m blessed to have you as my best friend.”
375. “I’m thankful for every moment.” – Al Green
376. “There are a lot of things I am grateful for, but you are at the top of the list. Wishing you all the best on this special day.”
377. “You are the reason my sister smiles, thank you my dear brother-in-law.” – Anonymous
378. “You came into my life when I had no one to lean on. My life has been better ever since. Thank you so much for every bit of happiness you have given me. I hope I make you happy too.”
379. Happy birthday stepson thank you for accepting me and for being the son I’ve always wanted.
380. “The efforts you made all the time for our family can never be fully thanked for. Even when you were tired, you never failed to play with our children! To a wonderful man, I hope you know how much we love you.”
381. “Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.” – Catherine Pulsifer
382. “At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” –Albert Schweitzer
383. “I am very proud to have the strongest brother in the world. We helped each other. I want to say thank you very much, brother, for everything that you did for me and your support. A younger brother, I’m more than sure you will also be here.”
384. “Once I was clear-headed, and I hadn’t been clear-headed in so long, I was like, I can never go back. And I’m still thankful.” – Travis Barker
385. I know it’s been many years since I graduated, but I’ve had you on my mind. I wanted to tell you what a difference you made in my life as my teacher. Because of your guidance, I have
386. “The creative act is not performed by the artist alone; the spectator brings the work in contact with the external world by deciphering and interpreting its inner qualifications and thus adds his contribution to the creative act.” ― Marcel Duchamp
387. “Spending time in nature feeling connected with the world often elicits gratitude.” ― Diana Butler Bass
388. “Saying thank you, or offering other words of appreciation, along with sincere compliments and other grateful or kind words are the best way to fortify relationships.” – Chris Johnston
389. I would never be able to thank you enough, but this is a start.
390. “Thank you boyfriend for being there for me. You are my everything. My life would have been incomplete without you.”
391. “Thank you for always staying true to me, my friend! I always appreciate how you take care of my needs.”
392. As you graduate don’t forget to thank those who helped you get here: Google, Command F. and copy and paste.
393. I’d be equally happy going for a walk, hiking, stargazing, or doing nothing with you. I don’t care about what we do as long as we do it together. I love you!
394. “Thank you for making me happy when I had forgotten what it meant to be happy. I love you.”
395. “Got no checkbooks, got no banks, still I’d like to express my thanks. I got the sun in the morning and the moon at night.” – Irving Berlin
396. “Darling, I want you to know you are a special angel in my life; there is no day that I will not think of you. Thank you for loving me back.”
397. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
398. “My dear friend, thanks for being there for me in all my sad and happy moments! You are the definition of a true friend.”
399. “Hello, my love, I just found out that I keep falling in love with you every day without reason, and I don’t care to know the reasons as long as my heart is happy to have you.”
400. “Find time to thank God for all the blessings you receive on a day to day basis.” —Steven Johnson
401. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
402. The world needs s’more great teachers like you! You’ve made this school year a whole lot sweeter, thank you!
403. “I’ve learned that a smile and good morning goes a long way, and saying thank you goes even further.”-Unknown
404. “I’m thankful for each and every day. We never know when time is up.”-Chuck Berry
405. “So thankful for my family, support, and graduation gifts!”
406. “Gratitude takes less energy than anger.”― Kristin Cashore
407. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
408. “I never thought I would find a person whose interests and passions would align with mine. It is truly magical to know more and more about you every day. I have never met a person so similar to me. Thank you for always being around and for making me a better person.”
409. “Thank you for being my biggest supporter. You know I’d do the same thing for you. May you reach heights of success, my friend”
410. “I’m thankful for you every day of the year happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
411. “One thing I’ve learned is when you find a best friend in this life, you better hang on.” —Jim Nabors
412. “Thanks for the little ways that you help me and make me happy every day.”
413. “I believe that gratitude can change our attitude.” ― David DeNotaris
414. “You are a blessing in my life. I will spend the rest of my life making you happy and showing you how much I love you. I do not doubt that we are going to have an amazing future together. You are my idea of perfection and the best thing that ever happened to me.”
415. “Thank you for being the perfect example of how hard work and determination can help one reach any goal. These values are what you instilled in me, and I’m better for it today. I love you, mom.”
416. “Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.”― Ellen Hopkins
417. “On this Thanksgiving day, I want you to know how much you mean to me and how grateful I am for having you in my life.”
418. “It’s ironic that when you go through a tragedy, you appreciate more. You realize how fragile life is and that there are so many things to still be thankful for.’ – Adam Grant
419. “I hope today you receive all the Thanksgiving love quotes and messages you can handle from all the special people in your life. Happy Thanksgiving.”
420. “I’m so thankful for all the wonderful moments we’ve shared together. I can’t wait to create many more happy memories with you.”
421. Sending thank you to customers will also help you to deepen the relationship you share.
422. “This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace, and for every tear shed for one another.” – Unknown
423. “Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look.” – Joanna Gaines
424. “This time of year always fills me with happiness and gratitude because of you. I’m so thankful for your love, your support, and everything we’ve shared together. Wishing you all the best this Thanksgiving.”
425. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” —Marcel Proust
426. But most of all…thank you for loving me- like no one else ever has, or ever will.
427. “It isn’t what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” —Anonymous
428. Saying thank you to someone especially if you’re going through a difficult time in your life is never the easiest thing to do. Maybe a friend or loved one recently supported you through a tough time or situation such as the loss of a family member or pet, or going through a hard break up with a significant other. If so, it’s important to let them know what it meant to you for them being by your side when you needed it most. Compose a heartfelt hand-written letter using our personalized stationery to express your gratitude. Choose from one of our classic or modern styled designs.
429. “You are evidence of your mother’s strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless she has always maintained her sanity.” ― Criss Jami, Killosophy
430. Just wanted to say thanks for your business. We really do appreciate it.
431. “Thank you for all the special things you do.”
432. “Rejoice in happiness, be patient in grief, and thank the Lord for all you have. Have a beautiful Sunday.”
433. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life and you’ll find that you have more of it.” —Ralph Marston
434. “If there was a way one would stop the clock, I would stop mine when I am with you so that I can be next to you forever. Sweetheart, thank you for loving me, I love you.”
435. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.” – Melody Beattie
436. “One of of the best gifts you an give someone is a genuine thank you for being in your life.”
437. “Find time to thank God for all the blessings you receive on a day to day basis.” – Steven Johnson
438. “We are thankful for the sermon you give us every Sunday. May God bless you always.” — Unknown
439. “Every time it rains, the soil counts every drop to know exactly how many times to thank to God!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
440. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and laughs. I keep our friendship and love in my heart. Love to you all.
441. “I am extremely fortunate to have a friend like you in my life. I couldn’t have achieved success without you. Thank you!”
442. “Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
443. “I’m glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person.” –Raquel Martin
444. Dearest soul sister, I thank God for letting me meet you as my soul sister in this life. I don’t know if we have been sisters in our past life, but I do hope that we did and will again in our next lives.”
445. Pride slays thanksgiving, but a humble mind is the soil out of which thanks naturally grow. A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves - Henry Ward Beecher
446. “There are so many things that I am grateful for. But the one thing that I am most grateful for is you. You give me a thousand reasons to be happy each day.”
447. “On the occasion of Friendship Day, I thank you for being the best friend to me, for loving and caring for me unconditionally and for supporting me without any expectations….. You are truly a real friend and I wish you Happy Friendship Day.”
448. “You are the most amazing person I know! You make me happier, and I love you so much. I will always be grateful to have such a caring man in my life. You’re my best friend and the love of my life. I am so lucky and blessed to have you in my life.”
449. “My dear friend, you are one of those people who deserve more than just a thank you. I’m lucky to have a friend like you in my life! Thanks for everything.”
450. I used to think that I’d never experience true love, but then I met you. Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world!
451. “I am not thankful for cancer but I am thankful for what cancer has taught me.” – Brett Conley
452. “I thank God for you every day. Every. Single. Day. Because you’re a source of light and life to me. You’re clearly a blessing from God to me. I am so blessed to have you in my life.”
453. “Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.” – Natalie Anderson
454. “They used to say, ‘Oh, he’s just his mother’s son,’ as a way of dismissing me, and every time I’d say, ‘Oh, yes, thank you! I’m so proud of that.’” — Justin Trudeau
455. Take some time to think about what you have to be grateful for, and don’t forget to thank the important (and even not-so-important) people genuinely and at every opportunity.
456. “Gratitude changes the way that we see the world before us.”- thankful quotes
457. “I cherish the moments that we spend together, and I’m so grateful for your love. Have a happy Thanksgiving surrounded by all the people you love most.”
458. On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.
459. Gratitude is equal to riches. Complaints are equal to poverty.
460. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
461. “Gratitude is appreciation for every moment in your life. It is a feeling of abundance.” ― Brenda Nathan
462. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant. —Max DePree
463. “I want to thank you for the profound joy I’ve had in the thought of you.” – Rosie Alison
464. The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings. – Henry Ward Beecher
"465. Friend means:
F: Free from all formalities
R: Right to say anything
I: Ideal companion
E: Either good or bad
N: No sorry no thanks
D: Dear to dearest one"
466. “Ah, Sunday, the day of rest… now THAT’S something to be thankful for!” – Aaron P. Taylor
467. “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” —Dalai Lama
468. May you be back to your normal life in no time, I thank God the surgery was successful.
469. Everyone knows how much effort you exert as a manager and a leader. I wanted to thank you for your efforts with us, boss. You’ve always been supportive of us.
470. Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
471. You help me push my boundaries, lift me up when I’m feeling down, and give me comfort when I’m sad. You are a great friend, and I hope to always have you in my life.
472. “You’ve been a friend and a big part of my life for quite a while now, and I thank you for everything you’ve taught me. I really appreciate it.”
473. “Thank you for taking care of me in the hardest and most troublesome phase of my life. I am very grateful to you for all the love and care that you bestow upon me. It is a privilege to have a lover like you.”
474. “Dear God, I gratefully thank you for giving me my Dad. You must really love me, cause you gave the best you had. Watch over him and bless him Lord and keep him in your care. And may he feel my love for him, is my humble heartfelt prayer.”
475. Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.”
476. “It’s not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour.” – Lorelai Gilmore
477. “None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone’s help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you.” —Harvey Mackay
478. “People keep telling me that I’m so blessed to have you in my life, but even without that, I already know. It will be blindness for me not to see the beautiful things you do for me.”
479. “Where would I ever have wound up if I didn’t have you in my life? I shudder to think of it. Thank you for being a part of my life and guiding me when I’ve needed it.”
480. "If you are reading this quote, it means that you have been blessed with another day; another day to give thanks; and another opportunity, through your actions and behaviors, to show love, appreciation and compassion to all those around you.” – Byron Pulsifer
481. Heavenly Father, we take up the power of the Ascended Lord Jesus, and as co-rulers with Him, we assert our authority over the powers of the air. We thank You that demonic forces must recognize and obey you as Creator. We command you, evil forces, to release your hold over our friend, [name of friend]. God is his/her defender, so you have no power or authority to harass him/her with illness any longer. In union with Jesus, we exercise our authority and command you to give way. Leave our loved one and never return. Amen.
482. “I truly appreciate all the things you do for me just to make me feel loved, cared for, and spoiled. I am blessed to have you in my life.”
483. “When we start paying attention to the services we receive, stop and really see the person who is doing it and take the time to say thank you, our entire day will change.” – Brenda Shoshanna
484. “There’s always something to be thankful for. If you can’t pay your bills, you can be thankful you’re not one of your creditors.” —Anonymous
485. “Connecting with those you know you love, like and appreciate you restore the spirit and give you the energy to keep moving forward in this life.” ― Deborah Day, BE HAPPY NOW!
486. “There’s always something to be thankful for. If you can’t pay your bills, you can be thankful you’re not one of your creditors.” – Anonymous
487. “Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for all the good things in our lives, and I am so thankful for you.”
488. “You are who you are. Don’t be ashamed of yourself. At all. Surround yourself with people who cheer you on.”― Jessica Park
489. “Feel proud when people ignore you and thank God you missed the worst.” —Sanjiv Dogra
490. “Though sometimes my decision sounds absurd, thank you, sweetheart, for always bringing out the best from it.”
491. “Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy.” – Jacques Martain
492. I would never be able to thank you enough, but this is a start.
493. “Every single day, I’m grateful for you and everything we have together. Wishing you all the best on this special day.”
494. “There’s always something to be thankful for. If you can’t pay your bills, you can be thankful you’re not one of your creditors.” –Unknown
495. Just thought I'd say thanks for being my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without you. You're the greatest friend anyone could have!
496. “Be thankful for all you have experienced which has made you the person that you are today”
497. I’ve always felt cherished and appreciated by you, and I want you to know that is exactly how I feel about you.
498. “Thanks for inviting me for dinner at your home. I consider your family as my family. You’re such a great friend!”
499. “Words are inadequate to describe my gratitude towards you, my best friend. Thank you for maintaining the trust and values of friendship since childhood.”
500. “God loves me so much to give you to me. See how blessed I am to have you!”
501. “Today, I want to thank you for all the special things you do, your loving and caring ways, and your patience and kindness. Thanks for being a wonderful brother-in-law.” – Anonymous
502. “Dear man of God, thank you for allowing God to minister through you. You’re always a channel of blessing to us. You are blessed in Jesus’ name.” — Unknown
503. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
504. “You are a brilliant friend, and I appreciate your love, sympathy, support, and kindness. Thank you for always being there for me when I need you the most!”
505. “No matter how far we may be in this world, we are close to each other’s hearts. I’m thankful to you for everything you did for me, my friend.”
506. “I don’t know if I should thank you or whoever made you such a nice person.” –Unknown
507. On this thoughtful Tuesday, have a moment to think about your present and beautiful future. Turn the thoughtful Tuesday into a thankful one. Happy Tuesday.
508. “You are a friend to many, but you chose me to be your best friend. Now that makes me lucky.”
509. “wake up every morning with a thankful attitude. Expect something good to happen in your life today. ”
510. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” – Gerald Good
511. Before you fall asleep at night, thank God for three things that happened during the day. Robert Morgan, Worry Less, Live More
512. Dear boss, thank you for taking the time to send this beautiful message to me. I genuinely appreciate it.
513. Words can’t express my appreciation for everyone remembering my birthday! I want everyone to know that you always show your love and support!
514. Days spent with you are the most special days of my life. There are many significant events in my past, but the day when the two of us met will stay the most precious day of my life.
515. “Having you as my brother-in-law is a gift. Much thanks to you, brother-in-law, for everything.” – Anonymous
516. You are irreplaceable and treasured in our hearts forever. To say we will miss you does no justice for what we feel, no amount of tears can express the pain we feel in losing you but then again thank you for the honor of sharing a lifetime with you. Rest in peace.
517. “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” —Anonymous
518. “My father worked tirelessly to create the life he wanted for our family. His good-hearted blue-collar work ethic was an inspiration to me, and I’m thankful for him every day.” –Tommy Lasorda
519. “Thank you for all you do. Thank you for being in my life. I love how I never have to worry about anything as long as I am with you. You are my world, my everything, and having a wife like you is a blessing I will never take for granted.”
520. “Whatever happens to you, don’t fall in despair. Even if all the doors are closed, a secret path will be there for you that no one knows. You can’t see it yet but so many paradises are at the end of this path…Be grateful! It is easy to thank after obtaining what you want, thank before having what you want.”
521. Thank you for the many beautiful ways that you touch my life.
522. “If you can read this, thank a teacher.” American proverb
523. “I hope you realize how loved and appreciated you are this holiday season happy Thanksgiving to my boyfriend.”
524. “Every single day of my life, I am always looking for ways to ensure you are happy. You are the reason why I am always happy and working so hard. Thank you for loving me, my dear wife.”
525. “Every morning I feel thankful for two beautiful things – my life and my wife. Good morning.”
526. “You make my life so beautiful. Thank you for being my inspiration and the one always there for me.”
527. “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.“ —Doris Day
528. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” —William Arthur Ward
529. “I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.”
530. “It is true, of course, that what is an unspeakable gift of God for the lonely individual is easily disregarded and trodden under foot by those who have the gift every day. It is easily forgotten that the fellowship of the Christian brethren is a gift of grace, a gift of the kingdom of God that any day may be taken from us, that the time that still separates us from utter loneliness may be brief indeed. Therefore, let him who until now has had the privilege of living a common Christian life with other Christians praise God's grace from the bottom of his heart. Let him thank God on his knees and declare: It is grace, nothing but grace, that we are allowed to live in community with Christian brethren.”
531. "I am thankful for what I am now receiving. I am prosperous in mind, body, and spirit.”
532. “God knew I’d need support, and He sent you into my life. I’m glad I didn’t turn down our friendship. I’m happy to be your friend.”
533. “On this special day, I want to let you know how much you mean to me and how thankful I am for having you in my life.”
534. “You are the greatest blessing in my life! I am thankful to have you in my life and in my heart, to feel your sweet presence every day. You’re the one I always want to be with and the love of my life. I love you with all my heart!”
535. “Thanksgiving is a beautiful thing: friends coming together, family near, and loved ones happy. I’m so grateful for everything in my life, especially you.”
536. “I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.” —Anonymous
537. For my burden-bearing, laughter-sharing, and constantly-caring friend: a very joyful, hug-filled, and heartfelt thank you.
538. “Thank you very much, buddy, for coming on time to rescue me! I will always remember your help.”
539. You always have a way of bringing laughter, happiness, and joy into my life. When you are around, everything feels more peaceful, more exciting, and more interesting.
540. “Hero, thank you for your service.” —Anonymous
541. “The best thing about Thanksgiving is spending time with the people I love. I’m so thankful for you and all the happy memories we’ve shared together.”
542. “When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit; I am reminding you that you are my life.” – Unknown
543. “I believe gratitude leads to happiness.” – Nafessa Williams
544. “Having a friend like you is truly a blessing. Thank you for being one of the greatest people I know and I love you to the moon and back.”