1. “It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Please excuse my incoherence, it’s still early.” – Unknown
2. Monday is always Monday; we must wake up at the same time, go to work and do the same things. Tuesday is another story. Tuesday is exciting, new and different. It’s a great day to do something you like. Coffee is always a perfect drink for Tuesdays!
3. May your Tuesday be as wonderful as the first sip of coffee.
4. You should never end your Tuesday without the joy of sharing it with a cup of coffee.
5. It’s a beautiful sight to see someone enjoying life’s simple pleasures. Something about enjoying the little things that make life worth living, like drinking a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning.
6. Wake up. It’s Tuesday, and it’s time to make a cup of coffee.
7. It’s Tuesday morning, but you don’t feel like getting out of bed. You’re tired, and your head is throbbing. But all that will change when you smell coffee and the warm glow of its steam.
8. Coffee is my all time favorite co worker for Tuesday.
9. Coffee: Because Tuesday happens every week.
10. Coffee tastes really good in the morning. Like someone has taken you to heaven and back. It gets you going on a Tuesday morning as soon as you inhale its aroma. It is like a cup of sun, warming us up anytime, anywhere. Coffee makes your day fresh and leaves you with an uplifted feeling.
11. Tuesdays aren’t so bad when you wake up to the smell of coffee.
12. The joy of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning is like waking up from a dream where nothing ever goes as planned. And there’s nothing like the feeling when you finally make it through to the end of your week.
13. It’s time for a Tuesday morning coffee! Let’s enjoy this cup together and let it remind us that life is good.
14. The joy of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning is impossible to describe; you just have to experience it yourself.
15. The joy of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning reminds us that every day is a gift, and we must enjoy it to its fullest.
16. Its time for Tuesday coffee.
17. Tuesday begins with Coffee. Have a totally terrific Tuesday.
18. It's coffee and I need some Tuesday.
19. Drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning doesn’t just wake me up, it builds my week. Watching the sunrise over our city as I enjoy my favourite cup of coffee is just one of those ways that I can take a moment to appreciate everything I have.
20. There’s nothing like a good cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning.
21. Let’s face it, mornings can be difficult. There are always things that need to be done and always too little time in which to do them. But on a Tuesday morning, there is nothing you can’t accomplish when you set aside a few minutes for yourself, take the first sip of your favourite coffee and let your worries drift away.
22. I love the ritual of a good cup of coffee, how it smells, how it feels in your hands and the joy of drinking it on a Tuesday morning.
23. I love going to the local coffee shop on a Tuesday morning. The smell of freshly baked goods and the sound of birds chirping are two great things to wake up to.
24. It's coffee and I need some Tuesday. Please excuse my incoherence, it's still early. - Unknown
25. “It’s coffee, and I need some Tuesday. Oh wait, no. It’s Tuesday and I need some coffee.”-. Unknown
26. It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Oh wait, no. It’s Tuesday and I need some coffee.”- Unknown
27. Tuesday mornings require an extra cup of coffee.
28. Coffee is perfect any time of day, but there’s something special about a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning. So pour on the hot water and permit yourself to love the little things of life!
29. The joy of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning is not comparable to any other pleasure in life.
30. Drink a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning and realize how much joy you have.
31. May your coffee be strong and your Tuesday go smooth. May your heart find happiness in something simple today.
32. Your daily commute or mid-day slouch at the office will never be the same once you’ve discovered the joy of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning.
33. The joy of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning is not about the coffee’s taste or even the caffeine’s buzz. It’s about being alive and excited to get things done.
34. A sip of coffee pause to pray. Thank you lord for this beautiful day. Happy Tuesday.
35. Nothing warms the blood like a hot cup of coffee on a cold winter Tuesday morning. While you sip, take some time to relax and reflect.
36. Tuesday Morning Coffee
37. Nothing quite like waking up on a Tuesday morning and taking that first sip of coffee. The aroma, the flavour and the caffeine kick you need to face a workday.
38. Let the surge of caffeine and excitement wash over you as you sip on delicious coffee. It’s Tuesday morning, which means another day to get things done.
39. You call it coffee. I call it my emotional support beverage for Tuesday.
40. Tuesday is good day to have a good coffee.
41. Your Tuesday morning has suddenly become so exciting. This is the perfect start to your day with a cup of coffee. Coffee is the perfect way to start each and every work week.
42. “It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Oh wait, no. It’s Tuesday and I need some coffee.”- Unknown
43. Coffee is the best Tuesday motivation.
44. There is nothing like a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning to give you the motivation and energy to get the day started.
45. Tuesday Coffee Rhymes
46. It’s an amazing feeling waking up on Tuesday morning, knowing that you will be drinking coffee today. Coffee is a morning must-have and a great way to start your day.
47. Coffee is a great way to start your morning, and if you’re tired of drinking it black, there are plenty of delicious ways to get java on a Tuesday morning.
48. They say that someone made the best decision in the world when they decided to make coffee. It can cheer you up, help you get a good night’s sleep, and make Tuesday morning much more enjoyable.
49. Our lives are made up of countless small moments. One of my favourites is drinking a cup of coffee on Tuesday mornings. It feels like just another day, but it’s also special. It’s a reminder that life can be beautiful and good even when it seems hard.
50. The perfect Tuesday morning starts with a cup of coffee.
51. Its coffee and i need some Tuesday.
52. Life is good when you’re awake, enjoying a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning. It’s even better when you have great life quotes to read while sipping on your coffee.
53. Just because it’s Tuesday doesn’t mean it has to be a boring day. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the morning!
54. Coffee is the only that will make me wake up early on a Tuesday morning.
55. There’s so much to be said about the amazing benefits of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning.
56. Nothing beats having a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning.
57. Enjoy a cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning, and let it be a moment to pause and reflect.
58. “It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Oh wait, no. It’s Tuesday and I need some coffee.” ~ Anonymous
59. Every day is always a good day for coffee. Tuesday mornings are the best.
60. You will feel alive when you drink coffee on a Tuesday morning. You might even feel like you can run a mile. If your coffee is sweet and comforting, it’s almost like you can fly or teleport somewhere else.
61. There’s something about a good cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning.
62. Even on a Tuesday morning, coffee is still the best part of my day.
63. A cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning is about more than just the caffeine. It’s a reminder that we’re not alone—that today, and every day, we have the power to make things happen. And no matter how small or mundane, each moment counts for making this world better.
64. There’s nothing better than waking up on a Tuesday morning and enjoying a nice cup of coffee.
65. On a cold Tuesday morning, the only thing better than a hot cup of coffee is a hot cup.
66. Too much Tuesday, Not enough Coffee.
67. There’s something about coffee on a Tuesday morning that makes me feel as if I could do anything. For example, running a marathon in the pouring rain.
68. Happy Tuesday! You may now return to your regularly scheduled coffee.
69. “Coffee is the best Tuesday motivation that exists.”
70. The joy of drinking coffee on a Tuesday morning is like nothing else.
71. Nothing beats the joy of that first cup of coffee on a Tuesday morning.
72. Tuesday morning without coffee is evil.
73. “It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday. Please excuse my incoherence, it’s still early.”
74. When I get up on a Tuesday morning, the first thing I do is get my cup of coffee. I drink it slowly and sit at the kitchen table, listening to the birds chirping outside. It’s a great way to start off the day.
75. “Every day brings challenges, so on this Tuesday walk around them!” - Unknown
76. “I find it hard to get out of bed on Tuesday mornings.” - Unknown
77. “Good Morning. May the Tuesday morning shower more blessings and opportunities on you. Happy Tuesday.”
78. “Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.” - Unknown
79. “There is no point in learning on a Tuesday when on a Thursday it might be completely different.” – Alycia Debnam-Carey
80. “It’s Terrific Tuesday. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings!”- Unknown
81. “It’s TUESDAY! And since its CHOOSE DAY: Choose to Smile, Choose to be Happy, Choose to Love, Choose to Bless, Choose to be a Blessing, Choose to be Humble, Choose to be. Patient, Choose to be Kind… and above. all Choose God to guide. your. life.. HAPPY. TUESDAY!”. –
82. “Good morning Tuesday! Please enter and pour out that shower of blessings into our lives, renew our spirits, our strength, our faith, and our hope.”- Unknown
83. “Tacos make Tuesday tasty.”
84. My mind power doesn’t work on Tuesday.
85. “Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it. So what are you waiting for?”- Unknown
86. “Live every day like it's Taco Tuesday.”- Unknown
87. “This Tuesday morning, fill your heart with what’s important.” - Unknown
88. “It’s only Tuesday, and I am already 95% done with this week.”
89. “It’s Tuesday! I choose to make a difference.”
90. “May God continue his blessings for a beautiful Tuesday!”- Unknown
91. Words for Tuesday – let the past go, have patience and believe in yourself! Happy Tuesday!
92. “On this beautiful Tuesday, choose peace, choose love, and choose acceptance.”
93. “The days were heavy and sticky. All identical, one the same as the other. Soon they would even get rid of their one remaining distinction, the shell of their names: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.” – Ismail Kadaré
94. “The only Tuesday I love and wait for is Fat Tuesday.”
95. “Dear Tuesday, nobody likes you either. You’re just Monday’s ugly cousin.” —Unknown
96. “A good day starts with a fresh mind, where the memories of yesterday no longer have power. The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in some ways, a bright and promising day.”- Unknown
97. Tuesday is a good day to reflect on the types of thoughts you are feeding your mind each day! Make sure to stay happy and think positive.
98. “Since Monday seems like the longest day of the week, when we realize that it is Tuesday, we have the pleasant surprise to realize that Monday is finally gone. At the same time, we are saddened that it is only Tuesday and that there is still a lot of time to pass until the liberating Friday.”- Unknown
99. “Caught between Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday holds the unpleasant task of reminding us that we have things to do and that postponing them only makes our life more difficult. Burdening ourselves with too many tasks on Wednesday is not pleasant.” - Unknown
100. “Tuesday is neither here, nor there in the hierarchy of the week, but week cannot be completed without it.” It is time for you to be the Tuesday of your team. ~ Anthony T. Hincks
101. “Tuesday isn’t so bad. It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.” – Unknown
102. “May this Tuesday bring a small positive thought that would turn your day into a beautiful one. Happy Tuesday”
103. “Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.” – Unknown
104. Saying yes to happiness leaves no room for stress. Happy Tuesday!
105. “Sometimes, you have to fight through some bad days to win the best days of your life. Have a Thoughtful Tuesday!”. 😊
106. “It’s only Tuesday and I am already 95% done with this week.”- Unknown
107. “I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age – which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday.” – Noel Coward
108. “When we have a lot of work on our minds, all days feel the same. Either it’s Monday or Tuesday, we don’t feel anything different. We are only aware that time passes too quickly, without leaving us the chance to accomplish everything we want.”- Unknown
109. “How are you seeing your world this Tuesday? Do you see the beauty in it?” - Unknown
110. “If you feel Tuesdays a big, try to utilize every minute in making yourself better.”
111. “Start your day with these words: today is going to be a good Tuesday! And this morning is going to be an awesome one.”- Unknown
112. Since it is Chooseday, choose wisely on Tuesday.”
113. “Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. Happy Tuesday!” – Anthony T. Hincks
114. “Thank God, Monday is gone. Happy Tuesday.” - Unknown
115. “On this Tuesday, remember that an attitude is contagious so remember to have a good one.” ~ Anonymous
116. It’s finally Tuesday morning — the caffeine has kicked in, and you’re ready to tackle whatever pops up today.
117. “Tuesday is a terrific day because it means that I got through Monday!”
118. “Terrific Tuesday motivation: do everything terrifically.”
119. “My mental powers don’t work on Tuesday.”
120. “Fat Tuesday is the best Tuesday.”
121. Tuesday's child is full of grace.
122. “Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week to put off everything until later in the week.”
123. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is just that little “Extra,” do a little more on Tuesday and make it extraordinarily awesome.
124. A Tuesday after a three day weekend is like a double-whammy Monday!
125. “Happy Tuesday. Don’t worry, Friday is coming.” – Unknown
126. “Keep calm! Today is terrific Tuesday.”
127. “On Tuesday, when it hails and snows. The feeling on me grows and grows. That hardly anybody knows. If those are these or these are those.” – A. A. Milne
128. “It is hard to convince ourselves that Tuesday is an exciting day, but at least we can admit that Tuesday is closer to freedom than Monday. After a pessimistic Monday, we can start working responsibly while making plans for the weekend to come.”- Unknown
129. “It’s only Tuesday? Monday took so long that I thought it was Wednesday.”
130. “Tuesday: The day after Monday that reminds you that you still have four more days of not trying to slap a fellow co-worker.”- Unknown
131. “Its been a long working week – me, in the middle of Tuesday.”
132. “Have an awesome Tuesday! Be happy and enjoy this day.” - Unknown
133. “Tuesdays are really just Mondays, dressed in their Sunday bests.”
134. “Sometimes Tuesday feels like you will never get to be where you want to be, but don't give up. Small actions every day do make a difference!” - Unknown
135. “Most people feel that Tuesday is just a repetition of Monday, which makes it equally depressing. However, Tuesday is more than that because it teaches us how, after a weekend of fun and a day of dreariness, we are finally free to do meaningful things.” - Unknown
136. “Transformation Tuesday: Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it. Work hard and focus on your dreams!” - Unknown
137. “Make one person happy every day and make sure the person is someone you look in the. mirror every day. Happy Tuesday.”
138. “Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.” – Byron Pulsifer
139. “it is not just Tuesday. It is transformation Tuesday; get ready to feel young, positive, and thankful.”
140. Tuesday had always been our day together. Most of my courses with Morrie were on Tuesday, he had office hours on Tuesdays, and when I wrote my senior thesis . . . it was. on Tuesdays that we sat together. . .. . We’re Tuesday people.
141. Tuesday isn't so bad. It's a sign that I've somehow survived Monday.
142. “A Tuesday after a three-day weekend is like a double-whammy Monday!” - Unknown
143. Tip of Tuesday: set goals, work on goals, meet goals, repeat.
144. “ People who say “good morning” should be forced to prove it. Happy Tuesday!”- Unknown
145. “Happy Tuesday! Now get back to work.”
146. “Hold onto positive things that elevate your spirit and be with positive people. Happy Tuesday.” – Tracey Edmonds
147. “Tuesday just called and wants to know what happened to Friday!”- Neil Leckman
148. “Happy Tuesday! Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.”- Jack Canfield
149. “Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it. #TransformationTuesday”
150. “The Tuesday scowls, the Wednesday growls, the Thursday curses, the Friday howls, the Saturday snores, the Sunday yawns, the Monday morns.” – Samuel Beckett
151. “It’s Tuesday! Worry less, live more”- Unknown
152. “Fat Tuesday? You guys are such jerks. Tuesday just has a thyroid problem.”
153. “After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W - T - F.”- Unknown
154. “This Tuesday think about the books you are reading, the TV you are watching, the music you are listening to and ask yourself the question "is it positive"?”- Unknown
155. A quote for reflection this Tuesday: ‘Do you look for the good even when times are trying?’”- Unknown
156. “Tuesdays are really just Mondays dressed in their Sunday best.”- Unknown
157. “It’s Tuesday; it means few days before the weekend.”
158. “Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday! Stay loved and blessed.” - Unknown
159. “I am having Monday feelings towards Tuesday.”
160. “Tuesday is the ugly sister of Monday.”
161. Believe in God that tomorrow is bringing so much positivity and happiness for you. Happy Tuesday!
162. “My goes like; motivational Monday, terrific Tuesday, what a Wednesday, Triumphal. Tuesday,. Fantastic. Friday,. and. Yuppy. the. awesome,. blossom,. fantastic. and. fun-filled. weekend.
163. Tuesday, a day to think about positive things in life! Have a blessed Tuesday.
164. “Hold onto positive things that elevate your spirit and be with positive people. Happy. Tuesday.” ~ Tracey Edmonds
165. “A quote for reflection this Tuesday: ‘Do you look for the good even when times are trying?’”- Unknown
166. “There is a breed of Tuesday in January in which time creeps and no light comes and the air is full of water and nobody really loves anybody.”- Zadie Smith
167. “Give the gift of confidence to yourself this Tuesday. Believe in your abilities and skills!”- Unknown
168. “Funny but true words for your Tuesday: Before you open your mouth, think are you complaining or are you being positive.” - Unknown
169. When you wake up in the morning and realize it’s a Tuesday, try not to panic. Remember, today is your day to prove to anyone who may have doubted you that you can handle anything thrown at you.
170. “Good Morning Tuesday! Wishing you a blooming great day!”- Unknown
171. “It is easy to hate Tuesdays, but actually, Tuesdays are friendlier than Mondays. Tuesday can be quite fun once we accept that the weekend is gone and that we need to start giving our best again. Tuesday is a working day, but work can also be exciting.”- Unknown
172. “Ahh! Tuesday, the day to remember all the things I didn’t finish on Monday and push them off till Wednesday.”
173. “This is your opportunity to thank God for another beautiful. Say thank you to God, and let me say happy Tuesday.”
174. Good Morning Tuesday! Wishing you a blooming great day!
175. Good night, Tuesday!
176. “This Tuesday, let’s choose to be positive.”
177. “Monday always passes, and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.” – Anonymous
178. “I don’t want it good. I want it Tuesday.” – Jack L. Warner
179. “Let Tuesday tarnish your day with love and smiles. Happy Tuesday.”- Anthony T. Hincks
180. “Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday, which are often the cheapest days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings.” – Gillian Tans
181. “Have a beautiful Tuesday! Your mantra is: ‘All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have in this moment.’”- Bryan Katie
182. “Rid yourself of negativity and have a positively Happy Tuesday.” – Unknown
183. “Happiness and Monday don’t go well together, but a happy Tuesday is a possible dream. It is up to us to decide how we want to spend our days, that is why a happy Tuesday means a happy life. When we can find happiness in a working day, it means we are happy about what we do and where we are.”- Unknown
184. “Live every day like it’s Taco Tuesday.”- Unknown
185. “Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday.” – Ray Kroc
186. “On Monday, man may be hysterical with doom, and on Tuesday you will find him opening the Doomsday Bar & Grill and settling down for another thousand years of terrifying. queerness.”
187. “A fresh start, a clean slate, and a lot of potential for great things to come. That is what Tuesdays really are.” ~ Anonymous
188. “Tuesdays are more energetic to work on Mondays.”
189. “Everywhere else, it’s just Tuesday.”
190. “If this depression stays with us, the loser Tuesday is going to be the winner.” – Will Rogers
191. “No matter what your Tuesday is, don’t worry because Friday is on its way.”- Unknown
192. “Do everything good on Tuesday and make Wednesday proud.”
193. “A fresh start, a clean slate, and a lot of potential for great things to come. That is what Tuesdays really are.”- Unknown
194. “Yahoo! Its terrific Tuesday.”
195. “Tuesdays are really just Mondays dressed in their Sunday best.” - Unknown
196. “Three horrible facts about Tuesday: 1. Today is not Friday 2. Tomorrow is not Friday 3. Even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.”- Unknown
197. “Don’t let the stress of Monday spoil your Tuesday! Have a good morning.”
198. Tuesday's are really just Monday's dressed in their Sunday best.
199. “What does a clean Tuesday symbolize? A cluttered next weekend!”
200. “It is a common occurrence to see people complain about Monday, but recently, many have started to complain about Tuesday too. While we can see Tuesday as the new Monday, it is more beneficial for our well-being to start transforming each new day into a wealth of new possibilities and chances.”- Unknown
201. “Happy Tuesday morning. May you get many opportunities today. Have a great day!”
202. “Why wait until the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving to give? Just give a little every day and help somebody along the way.”- Charmaine J. Forde
203. Tuesday is finished; get ready to let the week say W-T-F. Good night.
204. Don’t forget to love yourself. Happy Tuesday!
205. “I’m a big believer in creating family traditions. Every Tuesday morning, I make a proper eggs breakfast, and we all sit down and eat.” – Ivanka Trump
206. “Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it.” – Anonymous
207. “Have a beautiful day! Take time to enjoy the wonder and beauty of each moment. Happy Tuesday!” – Unknown
208. “Happy Tuesday. Stay positive. Saying ‘YES’ to HAPPINESS leaves no room for STRESS!”
209. “We never know what a week from next Tuesday is going to hold. It may be an ordinary day filled with quite regular activities and demands. Most of the time that is exactly what a week from next Tuesday will hold.”- Matthew Rich
210. “Happiness is waking up early and reading bible blessings for Tuesday.”
211. After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W - T - F.
212. “Today morning, Tuesday, silently whispered in my ear. The weekend is coming. I thought I should pass this message to. you as well.. Good. morning. and. Happy. Tuesday!”
213. “Thinking about happy times on a Tuesday is like going to the beach when there is no sun.” - Alain Bremond-Torrent
214. “Tuesday: The day after Monday that reminds you that you still have four more days of not trying to slap a fellow.” ~ TuesdaySayings
215. “It can’t be Sunday every day. There are also Mondays and Tuesdays.” – George Weah
216. “Tuesday is a good day to reflect on the types of thoughts you are feeding your mind each day!” - Unknown
217. “Good morning Tuesday. Don’t be the ugly sister of Monday and bring a shower of blessings in our lives. Happy Tuesday. everyone.”
218. “Addiction – when you can give up something any time, as long as it’s next Tuesday.” – Nikki Sixx
219. “You can sit and whine about Tuesday, or you can get down to work and make the Wednesday proud.”
220. “No matter how good you might be in a movie, you’ll never be any better. But in a play, I can be better next Tuesday. That’s the thrill of it.” ~ Kevin Spacey
221. “The Mondy-est Tuesday ever!”
222. “Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day.” - Jim Miller
223. Good morning Tuesday! Monday is over, so let's enjoy the rest of the week in peace.
224. “Happy Tuesday morning… Remember you can turn every day into Friday if you want.”
225. “It’s understandable that Monday is a burden in our lives, but when Tuesday becomes a burden too, we need to pay more attention to our lives and start to reconsider some of our choices. When we are tired of working on Tuesday, it is clear that work no longer excites us and that it is best to seek better opportunities.” - Unknown
226. For the acknowledgment of taco Tuesday, my week will go taco Wednesday, taco Thursday, taco Friday, taco weekend, and repeat.
227. “Don’t just dream it be it, because anything is possible. Happy Tuesday.”- Unknown
228. “Good morning, family and friends! Hope your Tuesday is fabulous and blessed.”
229. Happy Tuesday Meme
230. “Tuesday is the most sensible day of the week.”- Emily P. Freeman
231. “There isn’t a Monday that would not cede its place to Tuesday.” - Unknown
232. “Have a terrific Tuesday, say yes to happiness and no to the Monday stress.”
233. I am having Monday feelings towards Tuesday.
234. “When we don’t like our jobs or our lives, Mondays and Tuesdays feel similar. They are days of misery and complaints. However, if we respect our lives and our time, we need to start thinking differently about Mondays and Tuesdays.”- Unknown
235. “Today I choose to become terrific. Happy Chooseday. Tuesday!”
236. “Be motivated this Tuesday to be your best!” - Unknown
237. “There isn’t a Monday that would not cede its place to Tuesday.” - Anton Chekhov
238. “Monday is difficult and bleak, but the best thing about Monday is that it eventually ends, making room for the friendlier Tuesday. Each Tuesday is the same, a day when, after forgetting about the misery of Monday, we start to count the days until the weekend.” - Unknown
239. Fat Tuesday? I feel fat every day of the week…Today is nothing special
240. Only Tuesday Meme
241. “Happy Tuesday! Don’t forget to be kind to yourself.” - Unknown
242. “Tuesday is just a better word for Monday.”
243. “Tuesday's child is full of grace.”- Unknown
244. “All Tuesdays are blessed, and all Mondays are blessed too. It is just a matter of thinking.”
245. “You can write the best column in the world on Monday, and it does you absolutely no good on Tuesday.” – Lewis Grizzard
246. “Tuesday: A day to ask yourself, how much courage do you have? Are you doing your best work? Are you complaining or are you finding solutions? Are you living your dreams?” - Unknown
247. I am having Friday feeling towards Tuesday.- Unknown
248. “Among people who really hate Monday, Tuesday seems like a worse version of Monday, because any excuse to not work is no longer valid. Maybe it’s true that nobody likes Tuesday, but it is our fault if we don’t want to enjoy it. Tuesday is just a day and it is up to us how we spend it.” - Unknown
249. “May the Tuesday be as filling and rewarding for you like the best day of your life till date. Happy Tuesday!”
250. “Tuesday: I can’t even see the weekend from here.”
251. “Tuesday is just Monday’s twin, but enjoy it anyway. Good morning friends!
252. “Make Tuesday awesome so that Monday gets jealous.” KR.Thoughts
253. “Happy Fat Tuesday to someone who was already fat on Monday.”
254. “What is common between eggs and Tuesday? One can make a scrambled breakfast and the other can scramble. your. week.”
255. “Is there something you would like to see changed this Tuesday? Are you talking about it or are you setting the example to change it?”- Unknown
256. “Why does winter feel like one big Tuesday?” – Todd Stocker
257. “We often think that we need special celebrations to spoil ourselves. However, what better occasion to spoil ourselves and to inject some enthusiasm into our lives other than a regular Tuesday? It is in these regular moments that we actually need the enforcement of happiness.”- Unknown
258. “Each day of the week is special in its own way and brings us a different set of challenges. Among them, Tuesday seems like the poorer relative, but in fact, it is one of the days when most things are accomplished and when many things are ticked off the list.”- Unknown
259. “May your Tuesday be blessed and filled with happiness and love.”
260. Tuesday: I can't even see the weekend from here.
261. Tuesday is my second favorite day of the week to put off everything until later in the week.
262. Tuesday is Monday's ugly sister.
263. “On this Tuesday, remember that an attitude is contagious so remember to have a good one.”- Unknown
264. “Start your day with the thought, How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted. yourself with complete love. and. consideration.”
265. Happy Tuesday!
266. “Tuesday thoughts: I wonder if there’s a taco. out there thinking. of me.”
267. “One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Have an amazing Tuesday!” - Unknown
268. Tip of Tuesday: Learn something every day. by the end of the day, you will have 365 new learned things.
269. “Happy Fat Tuesday! Let the food begin.”
270. “Tuesday means we’re a day closer to a weekend spent dreading Monday.” ~ Anonymous
271. I asked Jesus to motivate me to go to work on Tuesday; Jesus: You are poor.
272. “Transformation Tuesday is not about transforming yourself entirely but about being on the track of transformation to bring positive physical and mental changes.”
273. “Good advice for your Tuesday; never lose sight of who you are and of your values. Live them, don't be what you feel other people want you to be, be yourself!”- Unknown
274. “If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday!” ~ Catherine
275. “Happy Tuesday! Wishing you a magnolia morning and a sweet tea afternoon.”
276. “People say Fat Tuesday is like Christmas for. alcoholics. That’s. ridiculous;. everybody. knows. Christmas. is. Christmas. for. alcoholics.”
277. Live every day like it's Taco Tuesday.
278. “There was a time when people didn’t go out of their house on Tuesday night at eight o’clock because Milton Berle was on.” – Ed McMahon
279. “You can’t help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn’t spell it right; but spelling isn’t everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn’t count. – A. A. Milne
280. “How is your smile this Tuesday?”- Unknown
281. “It’s Tuesday! Worry less, love more.”
282. “Happy Tuesday. Stay positive. Saying ‘YES’ to HAPPINESS leaves no room for STRESS!” – Unknown
283. “Hang in there and have a terrific Tuesday.”
284. “Once Monday is gone, we can give up on the self-loathing thoughts and start being joyful about life and work again. We hold in our hands the power to go through every Tuesday as if it would be the happiest day of the week, just by remembering to do little things that give us pleasure and comfort.” - Unknown
285. “I am having Monday feelings towards Tuesday.”- Unknown
286. “For some people, working a regular job with a strict schedule is overwhelming. Waking up at the same hour and following the same steps daily is a routine that makes all days equal. Either it’s Monday, Tuesday, or Friday, we feel that the days blend in, and that saddens us.” - Unknown
287. “May your week be filled with good thoughts, kind people, and happy moments. have a blessed Tuesday. Have a Blessed. Tuesday!
288. “It’s Tuesday, don’t forget to be awesome.”
289. “You may find Tuesday harder than Mondays, however, let it be a day full of smiles and laughter!” - Unknown
290. “From all Tuesday hashtags, #TransformationTuesday is my favorite.”
291. “Guess what guys, it’s only Tuesday.”
292. “Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon what to include in your team meetings; it is your time to deliver words of passion that speak to the dazzling new roads ahead where each person is accountable for their own actions and behaviors; where each day represents a fresh start to be a positive influence; and, where self is expressed as unselfishness with each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
293. “Well, hot damn! I survived Monday and didn’t kill anyone. Bring on Tuesday.
294. “Hello, Tuesday! Please be kind to me, Monday just left, and I am still recuperating.”
295. “Today is Thoughtful Tuesday. Try doing something nice for someone else whether it is a kind gesture or a positive remark.” ~ Unknown
296. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” - Unknown
297. “There is a breed of Tuesday in January in which time creeps, and no light comes, and the air is full of water, and nobody really loves anybody.” ~ Zadie Smith
298. “Tuesday! Worry less, live more.” ~ Anonymous
299. Tuesday is the day to say bye-bye to Monday and a big Hi to Wednesday. Happy Tuesday, dear friend.
300. “I am not a woman on Monday, an immigrant on Tuesday, a worker on Wednesday, and a mom on Thursday, I am all of those things all of the time, and I am going to fight for all of those things all of the time.” – Pramila Jayapal
301. “May God bless you this Tuesday and all the days after!” - Unknown
302. “Tuesday is an opportunity to transform yourself and be a better version than yesterday.”
303. “I bless you with a positive mood and good vibes this Tuesday.”
304. “Tuesday is a huge day.” – Ian Mcdougal
305. “Your Fat Tuesday is Charlie Sheen’s Tuesday.”
306. “In my time, we didn’t know songs could last. All we ever thought of was next Tuesday. You never imagined a future.” – Donovan
307. “Don't hold grudges, they will ruin your Tuesday. Forgiving helps you more than it helps others. Have a good Tuesday, forgive!” - Unknown
308. “May God stay with you today and give you peace of mind. Happy Tuesday greetings
309. “Tuesday is just another word for Monday.” – Unknown
310. “I will never let you feel lonely and keep bugging you even if you are sleeping.. Happy. Tuesday. night.”. 😛
311. “Wish you have a rewarding and lucky Tuesday.”
312. While this quote may make you smile this Tuesday, it is one that contains words of wisdom as you work towards your goals! Happy Tuesday!
313. Tuesday tip: Inspire others; success isn’t about what you accomplish in life; it’s in what you inspire others to do.
314. “Next Tuesday has become that milestone in time where all plans, dreams, and goals go to die. Whenever we feel incapable of doing the things we want to do, we put them off, thinking that it is not the right moment. If right now is not the right moment, then next Tuesday it will surely not be.”- Unknown
315. “Tuesday is Monday’s ugly sister.” - Unknown
316. Tuesday: The day to remember all the things that I didn't get done on Monday and push them off until Wednesday.
317. “On this beautiful Tuesday, choose joy instead of negativity!” - Unknown
318. “Good Tuesday morning. Hope you can talk about all the beautiful dreams you had last night today.”
319. “The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in some ways, a bright and promising day.”- Unknown
320. Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday; every morning you wake up is the first day of the rest of your life. Think positive. Happy Tuesday!
321. “No matter what your Tuesday is, don’t worry because Friday is on its way.” - Unknown
322. “Wising you Terrible Tuesday. Oops! I mean Terrific Tuesday.”
323. “After Tuesday, even the calendar goes WTF.”
324. “Nothing ruins your Friday than realizing it is Tuesday.”
325. For me, you are like Tuesday winter evening in of a hot summer day. Take care of yourself, good night.
326. “Let the good times roll!” This mardi gras or fat Tuesday slogan says enough about what Fat Tuesday is all about.
327. “Tuesday always lasts longer than we would want to. On one side, it is a day dedicated to work and productivity, and on the other side, it is too far from the weekend for us to feel even a tiny glimpse of hope about the possibility of having something exciting happen.” - Unknown
328. “It’s a terrific Tuesday! Take time to think about what you want and need from. life.”
329. “Does this Tuesday makes me look fat? No way! You lier.”
330. “If things go wrong this Tuesday, look for the good. Keep your attitude positive no matter what happens this day!” - Unknown
331. “Good morning, guys, and Happy Tuesday! It’s a clean slate where you can rant about your Monday.”
332. “Tuesday facts: Today is not Friday, tomorrow is not Friday, even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.”
333. “You are notified to reach one step closer to the middle of this week. Happy Tuesday!”
334. “Three positive facts are obvious on Tuesday: Tomorrow allows me another day to demonstrate my worthiness to my employer; it is yet another day to influence those around me with encouragement to handle their own trials; and, it is my day to celebrate each small victory of yesterday.” – Byron Pulsifer
335. Tuesday Vibes
336. “We usually have margaritas on Thursday, but since it is Tuesday, I’ll make an. exception.”
337. “Tuesday is a huge day.”
338. “Always keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for special occasions, you know, like a Tuesday.”
339. “I wish this Tuesday was Friday.”
340. Its Tuesday, time to set your goals, do your best, make it awesome and be proud of yourself.
341. “May this Tuesday morning bring a small positive thought that would turn your day into a beautiful one.”
342. “I’d take half an argument over half a silence any day. And I’d take peace and quiet over a full-blown argument any other day unless it’s Tuesday.”- Will Advise
343. “Tuesday nights are sushi nights, so we go out then.” – Al Rocker
344. “Not sure if it’s Tuesday or the second Monday!”
345. “What are you planting in your mind this Tuesday - results or weeds?” - Unknown
346. “Schedule your time. People always ask, ‘How do you do it all?’ I’m like a walking calendar. I literally make my snacks on a Sunday if I’m traveling on a Tuesday, and I’ll pack them before I leave.” – Molly Sims
347. “Tuesday is the day I actually start the week; Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.” ~ Unknown
348. “May your Tuesday won’t be as boring as your Monday.”
349. Monday was good, Tuesday will be better.
350. “Hey you, move it… it’s Tuesday.”
351. Happy Tuesday, dear friend! Just one day of the week has passed, the five days are still there to go ahead.
352. “For some people, showing up at a bridal salon without a ring or a groom might appear bizarre and quite unusual--but for me, it's a regular Tuesday afternoon.” - Tinsely Mortimer
353. Tuesday Morning Meme
354. “Tuesday’s child is full of grace.” – Unknown
355. “No matter how successful you are, no matter how good you are at what you do, even if a golden path rolls out in front of your feet your whole life, there will come one particularly bleak Tuesday when you glance over at Facebook and notice that Jen From Down The Hall has just won an Oscar.” – Alexandra Petri
356. “Make a difference this Tuesday, be an encourager!”- Unknown
357. “I don’t want it good. I want it Tuesday.” ~ Jack L. Warner
358. “Appreciate all you have this Tuesday and you will find you may have a great day!” - Unknown
359. “On this beautiful Tuesday choose peace, choose love, and choose acceptance.”- Unknown
360. Travel Tip Tuesday: whenever traveling on your birthdays or anniversaries, let the cruise line or hotel know. They may help you celebrate it with a special amenity or acknowledgment.
361. “No matter how good you might be in a movie, you’ll never be any better. But in a play, I can be better next Tuesday. That’s the thrill of it.” – Kevin Spacey
362. May God continue his blessings for a beautiful Tuesday!
363. “Tuesday is fueled up with more positivity than Monday, and that’s why we have fewer. Tuesday memes than Monday memes.”
364. “Wishing you a terrific Tuesday.”
365. “Dear Tuesday, nobody likes you. You are just Monday’s ugly cousin.”
366. “It’s TUESDAY! And since it's CHOOSEDAY: choose to smile, choose to be happy, choose to love, choose to bless, choose to be a blessing, choose to be humble, choose to be patient, choose to be kind… And above all Choose God to guide your life. HAPPY TUESDAY!” – Unknown
367. “My feelings of accomplishment left over from the day before allow my Tuesdays as a testament to my children that each day brings its own rewards for a job well done.” ~ Byron Pulsifer
368. Tuesday is the day when I actually start the week. On Monday, I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.
369. “Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.”- Unknown
370. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” - Byron Pulsifer
371. “It’s Tuesday! Don’t forget to be terrific.”
372. “Happy day to you and your family; Happy Tuesday!”
373. “Judging by my degradation in the last 24 hours, I’ll be surprised if I make it to Tuesday.” – Aron Ralston
374. “For many people, Tuesday is one of those days when an air of gloominess seems to pervade everything. However, Tuesday is a good day for both reflection and action. After escaping the carelessness of the weekend, life becomes serious again.”- Unknown
375. “Tuesday is the day I actually start the week, Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.” – Unknown
376. “Tuesday isn’t so bad… It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.” – Anonymous
377. “Tuesdays are a chance for a new beginning and a new perspective, so make them count.” - Unknown
378. Too Much Tuesday
379. “Happy Tuesday! We are responsible for peace and order in our lives! When your world is CONSTANTLY filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at SELF!” – Tracey Edmonds
380. Keep your circle positive, speak good words, think good thoughts, and do good deeds. Happy Tuesday!
381. “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” So, think positive and have a happy Tuesday. ~. James. Allen
382. Fat Tuesday is the only fat people love to talk about and get.
383. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” – Byron Pulsifer
384. “Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon what to include in your team meetings; it is your time to deliver words of passion that speak to the dazzling new roads ahead where each person. is. accountable. for. their. own. actions. and. behaviors.”. Start. it. fresh!. ~. Byron. Pulsifer
385. “Happy Tuesday! I have PMA (Positive Mental Attitude. I am positive, I’m mental, and I know I have attitude.”
386. “A Tuesday after a three day weekend is like a double-whammy Monday!”
387. “Tuesday is neither here nor there in the hierarchy of the week.” - Anthony T. Hincks
388. “Transformation Tuesday is the day to stop rushing and start prioritizing.”
389. Dear Tuesday, Nobody likes you. You're just Monday's ugly cousin.
390. “Happy Tuesday! Keep your circle positive. Speak good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.”- Unknown
391. “Tuesday is a great day for deadlines because it is the day when people realize that, after a long weekend and a boring Monday, they really must get back to work and do something productive. A deadline on Tuesday reminds us of our responsibilities.”- Unknown
392. Happy Fat Tuesday, everyone! Indulge while you can, for we start fasting in. the. next. few. weeks. to. come.
393. “We concentrate so much on anniversaries and birthdays that you forget it’s the Tuesday that’s tough that really counts. Sometimes she just needs some flowers or even just that ear. It’s the little things that count. It’s the regular days of the year that you have to keep your attention on her.” – BJ the Chicago Kid
394. “Of course, it’s Tuesday, 😫 it’s not my Friday face.”
395. “Tuesday had always been our day together. Most of my courses with Morrie were on Tuesdays, he had office hours on Tuesdays, and when I wrote my senior thesis. It was on Tuesdays that we sat together. We're Tuesday people.” —Mitch Albom
396. “When we feel down, every day is equally depressing and we think that nothing special or wonderful can happen in the future. However, each day is a blank page where we can write anything we want. Even a boring Tuesday can turn into an amazing day, with the right attitude.” - Unknown
397. “I’m not the kind of actor that would know what my character had for breakfast last Tuesday.” – Liam Neeson
398. Your ambition has gotten you to where you are, now be persistent this Tuesday and keep moving forward to be where you want to be! Happy Tuesday!
399. “Tuesday is a good day, you survived Monday. And tomorrow is Wednesday, halfway through your work week!” - Kate Summers
400. “Always keep a bottle of wine in the fridge for special occasions. You know, like a Tuesday.”- Unknown
401. “Don’t forget to sparkle on terrific Tuesday.”
402. “It's only Tuesday? Monday took so long that I thought it was Wednesday!”- Unknown
403. “Tuesdays are not so difficult to handle as Mondays, but when Tuesday comes after a holiday or a celebration, the burden to go through the day is crushing. There is nothing worse than going to work while having fresh in our minds the memories of the wild fun we had just hours before.”- Unknown
404. It’s okay if it was not the best Tuesday; tomorrow is bringing new opportunities for sure, have a good. sleep. to. welcome. tomorrow. with. a. completely. fresh. mind.. Good. night.
405. It's only Tuesday? Monday took so long that I thought it was Wednesday.
406. “In my first 100 days, I will make Taco Tuesday the law.” – George Lopez
407. Tip Tuesday: every day may not be good, but there will be something good every day.
408. What is your focus this Tuesday? Is it on where you are today or is it on where you want to be. Take action to live your dreams, even it is only a little bit. each. day,. your. dreams. can. come. true.. Happy. Tuesday!
409. Coffee is like life. It’s hard, sometimes, it feels like you’re not making any progress, but the finished product tastes good.
410. “Be strong, I whisper to my coffee.”
411. “I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless.”— Napoleon Bonaparte
412. “Good days start with coffee and you.”
413. “Why, yes, I could start my day without coffee. But I like being able to remember things like how to say words and put on pants.” – Nanea Hoffman
414. “Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.” — Alphonse Allais
415. Garfield and Coffee
416. “The world without coffee is like the Brits without tea.” — Jeremiah Say
417. “I love coffee. I sometimes get excited at night thinking of the coffee I’ll get to drink in the morning. Coffee is reason to wake up. There are other reasons, of course. But coffee is the incentive, at the very least.” ― Annie Clark
418. “You can’t have a decent food culture without a decent coffee culture: the two things grow up together.” – Adam Gopnik
419. “Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.” – Jessi Lane Adams
420. Your favourite time of the day is almost here. It’s time to sit back and enjoy warming goodness with a friend or two over a cup of coffee.
421. “Coffee, It’s the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions!” – Mike Ditka
422. Sometimes, it’s just for fun. No deadlines, no stress, no problems to solve. Just sit back and sip your coffee.
423. “A coffee a day keeps the bad vibes away.”
424. “Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.” – David Letterman
425. “Coffee is a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your older self.” – Terry Pratchett
426. Coffee is the lifeblood of my soul. It wakes me up, keeps me motivated and makes me feel like a superhero.
427. Coffee is more than just a drink. It’s like a hug in a mug. It smells like something fresh in the morning and a warm hug on cold days. It’s a writer’s fuel, it makes people smile and dance joyfully.
428. Wake up and smell the coffee. There are so many ways to enjoy coffee, but I love drinking it most in the morning.
429. It is a perfect morning. The sun is shining, the breeze is just right, and a cup of coffee gives me the boost I need.
430. “I’m a survivalist.I can ask for coffee in six languages.”
431. “When you steal someone’s coffee is it called mugging?”
432. Only 20 Cups of Coffee
433. “Adventure in life is good; consistency in coffee even better.” ― Justina Chen Headley
434. “I gave up coffee. It’s almost worse than giving up a lover.” — Sandra Bullock
435. “I do not question anyone anymore. I drink coffee and I live.”― Tahar Ben Jelloun
436. “Please pour me some coffee and sit beside me. I want to have a perfect start to this day.” ― Nitya Prakash
437. “Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.” – Stephanie Piro
438. “A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.”
439. “Coffee is the accessory that always matches my outfit.”
440. “Coffee is still the first beverage that we all drink before we start our everyday lives, but we all keep talking exclusively about caffeine.” ― Roseane M. Santos
441. “I judge a restaurant by the bread and by the coffee.”– Burt Lancaster
442. “Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.” — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
443. “Actually, this seems to be the basic need of the human heart in nearly every great crisis – a good hot cup of coffee.” — Alexander King
444. “I go hours without coffee. It’s called sleeping.”
445. “I don’t drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.”
446. “After I drink coffee I like to show the empty mug to the IT guy to tell him that I’ve successfully installed Java. He hates me.”
447. “I went a day without coffee once the worst day ever.”
448. “The fresh smell of coffee soon wafted through the apartment, the smell that separates night from day.” – Haruki Murakami
449. “Coffee, it brings order to the morning.”
450. “I love my Saturday coffee the way I used to love Saturday morning cartoons.” – Nanea Hoffman
451. “I can’t imagine a day without coffee! I can’t imagine.” –Howard Schultz
452. When you’re taking your time to drink coffee, it’s beautiful.
453. A good cup of coffee can make you happy, keep you going and lift your spirit. It’s not just a drink; it’s an experience.
454. Enjoying your morning coffee can make anyone feel like they’ve hit the jackpot. There’s nothing better than waking up in the morning and taking that first sip of coffee, letting the warmth flow throughout your body.
455. “To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions.” – Hugh Jackman
456. “Today will be one of those days that even my coffee will need a coffee.”
457. “I like big cups & I cannot lie.” _ Funny Coffee quotes
458. “I don’t wanna keep calm where is my morning coffee.”
459. “Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries.” — Bill Cosby
460. “I drank coffee before it was cool.”
461. Coffee Please
462. “The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportioned to the quantity of coffee he drinks.” ― Sir James Mackintosh
463. “In our planet, more than 1 billion people start their day by drinking a cup of coffee. That makes coffee the most popular drink at the world level after water.” ― Diego Pizano
464. The morning is the most beautiful time of the day, and it gets better with a cup of coffee in your hand. Whether you’re drinking your first cup or your tenth, it will always put a smile on your face.
465. A great way to start your day is by having a cup of coffee. Drink up; it’s good for your health!
466. “Everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee.” ~ Anonymous
467. “Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?” — Albert Camus
468. “Life happens coffee helps.”
469. “Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world.” – Thomas Jefferson
470. “All I want is someone to love me like I love coffee.”
471. “A good friend will know how you take your coffee.”
472. It’s not just about the coffee. It’s the entire experience – from the taste of your first sip to the glow that comes over you as you watch the world go by from your favourite window seat.
473. “Insert coffee to begin.”
474. I drink coffee, and I like to dance. Coffee is life; dance is expression and joy.
475. “The coffee is ready.”
476. “Happiness is the smell of early morning coffee.”
477. “Nothing stands between a girl and her coffee.”
478. “He was my cream, and I was his coffee – And when you poured us together, it was something.” — Josephine Baker
479. Coffee is the beverage that allows you to taste the joy of waking up early, getting things done and then going back to sleep.
480. “I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.” – Terri Guillemets
481. “It doesn’t matter where you’re from – or how you feel… There’s always peace in a strong cup of coffee.” ― Gabriel Bá
482. “My perfect morning is spent drinking coffee, eating porridge and reading the paper at a local cafe.” — Anton du Beke
483. There’s nothing like a nice cup of coffee to start your day. Make the most of every day by waking up, sitting down and enjoying the simple pleasure of a cup of coffee.
484. “Coffee makes us severe, and grave and philosophical.” — Jonathan Swift
485. “A morning without coffee is like sleep.”
486. “I have coffee in my veins.”
487. “I like to sit down, relax, have a cup of coffee on the terrace and read a book.” –Marianne Vos
488. Remember that beautiful morning when you woke up, put on your favourite shirt and drank a perfect cup of coffee? It was one of those days that make memories worth remembering.
489. “Dear coffee, you bring out the best in me.”
490. “Four cups of coffee a day may keep depression at bay.” ― Steven Magee
491. “Behind every great day is a hot cup of coffee
492. “Coffee is a language in itself.” — Jackie Chan
493. “I can’t write this without coffee, it keeps my soul young and ambitious.” ― Omer Demir
494. “Affogato crush on you, coffee.”
495. “No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness.” — Sheik Abd-al-Kabir
496. “‘I’m gonna need you to be strong today,’ I whisper to my coffee.”
497. “Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break.” – Earl Wilson
498. “Not all who wander are lost. Some are just looking for coffee.”
499. There’s something about the morning coffee that’s so reassuring after a wild weekend of partying.
500. “I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake.” –Lewis Black
501. “Life is just one cup of coffee after another, and don’t look for anything else.” — Bertrand Russell
502. “The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
503. “I need coffee to deal with this, and I’m not getting decaf.”― Matthew Arnold Stern
504. “I like a venti black coffee, no room for cream or sugar.” –Victor J. Glover
505. “Coffee is a kind of magic you can drink.” ― Catherynne M. Valente
506. “My resting coffee face.”
507. “Without coffee something’s missing.” — Al Pacino
508. Morning coffee is almost the most important part of my day! With a good cup of coffee, I start the morning in a happy mood and look forward to completing all my work. As a kid, I didn’t like or drink coffee, but now it has become one of my favourite beverages. Coffee is also an important part of my weekly routine.
509. I love the smell of coffee, the taste of my favourite coffee and the coffee shop. I love how it wakes me up and prepares me to start my day!
510. “It’s not proceastinating if you’re drinking coffee it’s “procaffinating”.
511. “Behind every successful person is a substantial amount of coffee.”
512. “I make a mean cup of coffee, if you give me the right ingredients.” –Ice Cube
513. Coffee is one of the few things in this world that make mornings bearable.
514. The smell of coffee after waking up is the best part of my day.
515. A little joy and a little coffee can go a long way.
516. “Life is like coffee, the darker it gets, the more it energizes.” – Ankita Singhal
517. Take a moment, slow your frantic pace, and enjoy life’s simple pleasures. Take a big sip of your favourite cup of coffee and feel the warmth as it invigorates your body and mind.
518. “I only need coffee on days ending with “y”.”
519. “A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems.” — Alfred Renyi
520. “Being able to kick back on your couch, bed, or porch with a nice book and a cup of coffee is something you would be hard-pressed to complain about.” ― Daniel Lancaster
521. “May your coffee be stronger than any challenges you face today. But if not, remember: DON’T throw your cup at anyone. You need it for refills.” – Nanea Hoffman
522. “Having charged your heart and brain with a cup of coffee, you’re ready to face the challenges of life.”― Sahara Sanders
523. “You need some coffee, don’t you?”
524. “I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you.” – Jac Vanek
525. “Coffee first. Schemes later.” ― Leanna Renee Hieber
526. “There are three intolerable things in life – cold coffee, lukewarm champagne, and overexcited women…” ― Orson Welles
527. “Coffee: my hot friend Joe I was telling you about.”
528. “Coffee doesn’t ask silly questions coffee understands”-Unknown.”
529. “In the modern world, coffee has become a familiar part of everyday life.” ― Adriana Farah
530. “I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.” — Steven Wright
531. Coffee is a pick-me-up for the soul, a moment of clarity and silence. A moment to reflect, to think of what we want from this day and our lives. It is only then that a cup of coffee can lift us up and set us on course for a great day.
532. “When traveling with someone, take large does of patience and tolerance with your morning coffee.” –Helen Hayes
533. Waking up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee is one of life’s greatest pleasures.
534. “No matter what historians claimed, BC really stood for Before Coffee.” – Cherise Sinclair
535. “Three hundred years ago, during the Age of Enlightenment, the coffee house became the center of innovation.” – Peter Diamonde
536. “I will start working when my coffee does.”
537. “I don’t know how people live without coffee, I really don’t.” — Martha Quinn
538. The morning is a time to relax, focus, and think. It’s the perfect time to drink your cup of coffee.
539. “Some girsls just want fun.I just want to have coffee.”
540. “I may not cry over spilled milk, But… I’ll lose my freakin’s mind over spilled coffee.”
541. “I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community.” – Howard Schultz
542. Drinking coffee is one of life’s true joys. It allows us to slow down, take a deep breath and enjoy the moment
543. “Daily and moderate intake of coffee can have an important role in the prevention of many diseases. . .and also can help in preventing obesity among youth.” ― Dr. Mario Maranhao
544. “Life’s too short for bad coffee.” –Gord Downie
545. “Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of a goat.” – J.S. Bach
546. “A day without coffee is like something without something.”
547. “Given enough coffee I could rule the world.” — Terry Pratchett
548. “I don’t exercise it spills my coffee.”
549. “Some days yo make the coffee some days the coffee makes you.”
550. “Do you know how helpless you feel if you have a full cup of coffee in your hand and you start to sneeze?” — Jean Kerr
551. “Coffee.”― Tiffany Reisz, The Siren
552. “Drink some coffee and pretend you know what you’re doing.”
553. “Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.”— Terri Guillemets
554. “As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?”― Cassandra Clare
555. “Coffee is the common man’s gold, and like gold, it brings to every person the feeling of luxury and nobility.” – Sheik-Abd-al-Kadir
556. “Coffee because bad mornings deserve a second chance.”
557. “I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee.” — Clark Gable
558. “Coffee. Creative lighter fluid.” – Floyd Maxwell
559. “It’s never too late for a coffee. After all it’s morning somewhere in the world.” — Zooey Deschanel
560. “What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee?” – Anthony Trollope
561. “To an old man a cup of coffee is like the door post of an old house — it sustains and strengthens him.”— Old Bourbon Proverb
562. “A day without coffee is… just kidding, I have no idea.”
563. “I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.” — T. S. Eliot
564. A good cup of coffee doesn’t need to be complicated. A simple, well-prepared cup can bring great satisfaction and joy through its simplicity.
565. I’m not much of a morning person, but there’s no better way to start the day than with a piping hot cup of coffee.
566. “I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable bad*ss I’m gonna be today.” – Nanea Hoffman
567. “Life without coffee is scary.”
568. “My coffee’s just like me. Strong, bitter, and hot enough to burn you.”
569. “I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.”― Louisa May Alcott
570. “Coffee and friends make the perfect blend.”
571. “But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all. New York has great water for coffee.” – David Lynch
572. “What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup.” — Henry Rollins
573. Sometimes, a good cup of coffee is all you need to start your day.
574. “Did you ever stop to think that maybe coffee is addicted to me?”
575. “When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas.” – Emo Phillips
576. “Mechanically we start our coffee so hoping that a fresh and strong cup of coffee will ignite our body.” ― Byron Pulsifer
577. It’s a crisp spring morning, and your favourite coffee is waiting for you. The aroma of fresh beans is almost as enticing as the caffeine. And the smell of your favourite sandwich right behind that.
578. “Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised.” — Star Trek
579. “A good day starts with a positive attitude and a great cup of coffee.”
580. Extra Cup of Coffee
581. Need More Coffee
582. “Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world. Around 145 million bags of coffee are consumed each year worldwide.” ― Jessica Simms
583. “Today’s good mood is sponsored by coffee.”
584. “Keep calm and have another cup of coffee.”
585. Coffee is like a good friend who is always there to pick you up when you’re feeling down.
586. “What did one coffee say to the other coffee?Where ya bean?”
587. “Coffee makes me do a happy dance.”
588. “Waking up is hard to do…Thank god for coffee.”
589. The best way to start your day is with a cup of coffee. Coffee gives you the energy to get through the day.
590. “Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep.” — Fran Drescher
591. “I love having a croissant and a great cup of coffee. Just one cup.” –Marcus Samuelsson
592. “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.'” – Jim Carrey
593. When it’s time to jump-start your morning, reach for a cup of coffee. The aroma, the warmth, the caffeine, and the ritual all help to set you up for the rest of your day.
594. “Life is short enjoyed ur coffee.”
595. “Coffee is already known to be a preventative factor against mild depression, Parkinson’s disease, and colon and rectal cancers.” – Chris Kilham
596. “I only drink coffee grown in high altitude rainforests.” –Rob Dyrdek
597. “Coffee is a warm drink that fosters friendship and tastes great. What more is there to life?”― Kevin Sinnott
598. “Never trust anyone who doesn’t drink coffee.” – AJ Lee
599. “Oh look it’s coffee o’clock.”
600. “It’s when you look over the top of your coffee cup, that you can smile at life.” ― Anthony T. Hincks.
601. “If you want to improve your understanding, drink coffee.” — Sydney Smith
602. Are you an early riser, or are you one of those who struggle to get out of bed, don’t worry; I won’t judge you. This cup of coffee is for you.
603. “There’s nothing quite like a quiet corner in a coffee shop to gather your thoughts and begin writing.” –Gautham Menon
604. Coffee is a little pick-me-up to start your day. It is the drink that makes you feel ready to take on the challenges of life. It is like an energy boost in the morning. Nothing gets better than making my first coffee at home each morning.
605. “Coffee comes first Always.”
606. “At least there was coffee. Reliable, delicious, life-giving coffee.” – Mary H.K. Choi
607. “Sometimes it is the smallest thing that saves us: the weather growing cold, a child’s smile, and a cup of excellent coffee.” — Jonathan Carroll
608. I love coffee. I think it has to be the most perfect food on the planet.
609. “What do you want? Just coffee. Black – like my soul.” – Cassandra Clare
610. A good cup of coffee is one of the most delicious things you can make in the morning. And for many people, that means choosing between black, green, white and flavoured coffees.
611. “Coffee is the answer, I don’t remember the question.”
612. “I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee.” — Carly Simon
613. So wake up, grab a cup of coffee, and start your day with a smile.
614. “You have almost no interest in coffee and then have an epiphany, a cup of coffee that changes everything.” ― Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood
615. Wake up and smell the coffee; your day is a masterpiece!
616. “Smell the roses. Smell the coffee. Whatever it is that makes you happy.” — Rita Moreno
617. “If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.” — Abraham Lincoln
618. “Coffee: A warm, delicious alternative to hating everybody every morning forever.”
619. “Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second.”— Edward Abbey