1. “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft, Author
2. “If you love them in the morning with their eyes full of crust; if you love them at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you’re in love."
3. My commitment lasts my lifetime, a love that will never end. Catherine Pulsifer
4. "When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
5. “I love you because you make me ridiculously happy.” —Anonymous
6. “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.” – Margaret Atwood, Author
7. The best way to express my thoughts for you is to say that you are my better half". Who would I be without you in my life. I love you for who you I am when I am with you." Kate Summers
8. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves- alone we find it with another.” —Thomas Merton
9. "Love is a game that two can play and both win.” ― Eva Gabor
10. “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.” —Anonymous
11. "before You Marry A Person You Should First Make Them Use A Computer With Slow Internet To See Who They Really Are.” – Will Ferrell
12. "love Is An Irresistible Desire To Be Irresistibly Desired.” — Robert Frost
13. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.” – Anonymous
14. You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
15. Your flaws are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you. Trent Shelton
16. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls
18. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
19. Wherever you are be happy. This is only the wish I can do for you
20. Valentine's Day is a love-note to the rest of the year. Jo Lightfoot
21. “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
22. “I know of only one duty, and that is to love” – Albert Camus, Philosopher
23. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
24. Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. Erich Fromm
25. You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without.
26. "To love at all is to be vulnerable."― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
27. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
28. Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. Author Unknown
29. I wish you the most wonderful Valentine’s Day—I know mine is better thanks to you!
30. With each passing year our love continues to grow.
31. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte, Author
32. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.
33. Love is like a friendship caught on fire: in the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. Bruce Lee
34. This special day we call Valentine's Day, a day we all show love for one another. Sharing cards, chocolate and flowers is a way to show our care to our friends, our family and others. Sharon Gardner, Holidays in Poem for the Heart of a Child
35. “To love yourself is to understand you don’t need to be perfect to be good.” —Anonymous
36. “Love is a friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It’s loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weakness.” —Ann Landers
37. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
38. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist
39. Create personalized gifts for yourself like custom wine glasses and fleece photo blankets. Perhaps you want to treat yourself to a brand new phone case to replace the old one or a new mug to fill up your coffee or tea with. Take the holiday to appreciate yourself and everything you might have accomplished the past few years. Whether you’re single or in a relationship, there’s nothing wrong with showing some self love on Valentine’s Day!
40. “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.” —The Notebook
41. “I will never forget the moment I realized I loved you.” —Anonymous
42. Love is like the wind; you can't see it, but you can feel it.
43. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
44. I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
45. Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. Dr. Karl Menninger
46. “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” – Laurence J. Peter, Educator
47. “In my eyes, you are the most beautiful and tender woman in the whole world. I love you.” – Anonymous
48. We're lovers and companions, best friends and partners too.
More and more, with every Valentine, joy, for me, is loving you.
49. Great love awakens us to the fullness of life. Great love shapes us. When we are embrace of love the world appears brighter and evens our food taste better when we love. Tito Tinajero, Love Poems For Valentine's Day
50. “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Ghandi, Civil Rights Leader
51. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me, every day.
52. I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you. Ben Folds
53. I wish you and all your loved ones a wonderful Valentine’s Day spent together. Hoping it’s full of chocolates, flowers, and lots of love!
54. Celebrating Saint Valentine's Day is a time to show how much you love and appreciate everyone - from your friends to your mom! Paul K. Stevens, Vintage Valentines For Children
55. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
56. "We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum
57. “If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” —Maya Angelou
58. “From the first time I saw you, I knew you would have my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best husband I could have asked for.” —Anonymous
59. “Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you.” – Anonymous
60. “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh, Artist
61. Sharing my life with you turns everyday living into something warm and beautiful. I'm so happy to be sharing life with you. Happy Valentines Day
62. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
63. “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” —Charles Bukowski
64. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once.” —John Green
65. Thank you for the special joy I've found in loving you.
We have had many sweet yesterdays and I know we have bright tomorrows too!
66. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
67. On this Valentines let me tell you, you are a sweetheart who makes every day the bright and cheerful kind, who brings the warmest memories and the happiest thoughts to mind.
68. Love is a symbol of eternity. On this Valentines Day my hope and wish is that our love will be forever. Catherine Pulsifer
69. "Valentine's Day is just another day to truly love like there is no tomorrow.” ― Roy A. Ngansop
70. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
71. "you Don't Love Someone Because They're Perfect, You Love In Spite Of The Fact That They're Not."– Jodi Picoult
72. you are a sweetheart who makes every day the bright and cheerful kind,
73. "look, There’s No Metaphysics On Earth Like Chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa
74. “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.” – Unknown
75. You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
76. "love Doesn't Make The World Go Round. Love Is What Makes The Ride Worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
77. "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” — Zora Neale Hurston
78. “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson, Author
79. "I used to think this day was a conspiracy of chocolatiers and florists, but I realize that taking a day out of our busy lives to celebrate the love in our lives is so important and should be every day.” — Ian Somerhalder
80. "love Is Just A Word Until Someone Comes Along And Gives It Meaning.” — Paulo Coelho
81. From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being. Author Unknown
82. “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Poet
83. “The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not.” – Blaise Pascal, Mathematician
84. “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” —Robert Heinlein
85. “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.” —Anonymous
86. Perhaps it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another.
87. Valentine's Day is a love-note to the rest of the year. Graciously, it comes at a perfect time to be savored - that period of calm between winter holiday commotion and spring enticements. Jo Lightfoot, Valentine Volume
88. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
89. “Love is being stupid together.” —Paul Valery
90. The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love. Jean de la Bruyere
91. “I won’t give up on us, even if the skies get rough.” —Jason Mraz
92. “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert Heinlein, Author
93. “Because, a girl like you is impossible to find.” —Anonymous
94. "all My Life, My Heart Has Yearned For A Thing I Cannot Name."- Andre Breton
95. “I kind of sort of maybe quite possibly like you a lot.” —Anonymous
96. “All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.” Andre Breton
97. I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
98. “Love is a grave mental disease.” – Plato, Philosopher
99. "If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
100. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you are yet to be.” —Anonymous
101. "Love is an endless act of forgiveness.” — Beyoncé
102. “A life without love is like a year without summer.” – Anonymous
103. Your flaws are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you. Trent Shelton, Football Player
104. “When I’m with you hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.” —Anonymous
105. “A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship, steady.” —Thomas Moore
106. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
107. The vulnerability of opening your heart fully and deeply to another is terrifying, but at a point in my fifties, I realized that I had to step up to the plate. — Jane Fonda
108. A hundred hearts would be too few. To carry all my love for you. Author Unknown
109. "everything Is Clearer When You're In Love.” – John Lennon
110. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford, Businessman
111. Being married is like having somebody permanently in your corner. It feels limitless, not limited.
112. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal, Author
113. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” —Henry Ford
114. The most important day of the year to say 'I love you' is everyday, not just on Valentines Day. In marriage never take the other person for granted. Expressing your love shows your appreciation for the person. Catherine Pulsifer
115. “You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.” —Anonymous
116. “Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way.” —Aberjhani
117. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan
118. “If you were on paper, you’d be what they call fine print.” —Anonymous
119. “You will forever be my always.” —Anonymous
120. "Love is an element. Like air to breathe, earth to stand on.” ― Laini Taylor, Daughter Of Smoke & Bone
121. "But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than mumbling three words before bedtime.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding
122. "My heart to you is given, oh do give yours to me; We’ll lock them up together, and throw away the key.”— Frederick Saunders
123. "You can't blame gravity for falling in love.” ― Albert Einstein
124. You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.
125. “Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.” —Anonymous
126. "if You Have Only One Smile In You, Give It To The People You Love."– Maya Angelou
127. I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow. Author Unknown
128. Wherever you are be happy. This is only the wish I can do for you in this special day. Happy Valentine's Day. Author Unknown
129. A valentine warms the heart, so be brave and be smart, give one to the ones you love, now they have you to think of. Kriss Stewart
130. “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” —Anonymous
131. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
132. Our relationship has grown, we have changed, we sometimes bend, but always our love is stronger.
133. "You can’t measure love by time put in, but the weight of those moments. Some in life are light, like a touch. Others, you can’t help but stagger beneath.” ― Sarah Dessen, Once And For All
134. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you ... I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson
135. “We love because he first loved us.” —1 John 4:19
136. 14 VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERT RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE YOU SWOON
137. I've fallen in love many times, always with you. Author Unknown
138. “Know what I like about you? Everything! Happy Valentine’s Day.” —Anonymous
139. Wishing you happiness and love in the coming year!
140. “If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?” – Lily Tomlin, Actress
141. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
142. “There is no one I’d rather lie in bed and look at my phone next to.” —Anonymous
143. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
144. "true Love Is Singing Karaoke ‘under Pressure’ And Letting The Other Person Sing The Freddie Mercury Part.” – Mindy Kaling
145. ”When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca, Playwright“
146. You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love in spite of the fact that they're not.
147. “Where there is great love, there are always wishes.” —Willa Cather
148. “Love is metaphysical gravity.” – R. Buckminster Fuller, Architect
149. Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.
150. the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. Author Unknown
151. "Valentine’s Day is one of those things that if I have a boyfriend, I love it and I think it’s the greatest thing in the world. And if I’m single, I just wish the day never existed.” — Nina Dobrev
152. Wishing you well, Valentine. Hope you have a fantastic day, and can’t wait to get together to celebrate!
153. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Conan Doyle, Arthur
154. “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” —Maya Angelou
155. "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."– Rita Rudner
156. “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce, Comedian
157. "The real love is the man who can thrill you just by kissing your head or smiling into your eyes or just by staring into space.” — Marilyn Monroe
158. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” —Ingrid Bergman
159. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
160. Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.
161. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu, Philosopher
162. However, quality love relationships do not happen by accident. Real love is built the old-fashioned way - through hard work. Danny Silk, Keep Your Love On
163. The shorthand soulmates often use to describe one another is "the love of my life." Alan Wolfelt, When Your Soulmate Dies
164. “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” – Wiliam Shakespeare, Poet
165. “Anyone can be passionate but it takes real lovers to be silly.” —Rose Franken
166. “Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life.” – Anonymous
167. I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
168. Another Valentines Day, and the greatest gifts ever is your love and your friendship, all the attributes you bring to our relationship.
169. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
170. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.” —Walt Disney
171. "This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” — Aberjhani
172. “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” —Hubert H. Humphrey
173. “As good friends go, you really shine. Let’s be each other’s Valentine!” —Anonymous
174. "Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand and Stars
175. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.”
176. who brings the warmest memories and the happiest thoughts to mind.
177. “I love that rush, when he folds me into his arms and I can let out a sigh of relief, knowing I’m safe there. Always. —Michelle Poelking
178. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle, Philosopher
179. I wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day! The chocolates are coming later! (If I don’t eat them all first).
180. “Love isn’t finding the perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” —Sam Keen
181. A friend is someone who knows all about you, and still loves you.
182. “Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” —Aberjhani
183. "love Is Not Only Something You Feel, It Is Something You Do.” — David Wilkerson
184. "Love liberates. It doesn't just hold—that's ego.” — Maya Angelou
185. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. Author Unknown
186. “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
187. “Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt the truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.” —William Shakespeare
188. "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” — Max Muller
189. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne, Author
190. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Anna Scott, Notting Hill
191. "Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same." — Helen Keller
192. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist
193. “If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” – Haruki Murakami, Author
194. I want you for always…days, years, eternities. Kriss Stewart Franz Schubert
195. As William Shakespeare said, 'A friend is one who knows who you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still gently allows you to grow.' You have been this friend and more! Happy Valentines Day! Catherine Pulsifer
Words of Encouragement
When love is true between two people, it's forever, there are no wandering eyes or thoughts about regret." Khary Tolliver, This beautiful love
196. "There's no bad consequence to loving fully, with all your heart. You always gain by giving love.” — Reese Witherspoon
197. What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven. Victor Hugo
198. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. Bruce Lee
199. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
200. In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person.
201. When we love we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
202. Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches,
And here is my heart which beats only for you. Paul Verlaine
203. You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.
204. The future for me is already a thing of the past. You were my first love and you will be my last. Bob Dylan
205. "A simple 'I love you' means more than money."— Frank Sinatra,"Tell Her
206. I miss and love you lots, and along with a happy Valentine’s Day, I wish you a wonderful year (with a few visits from me!)
207. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss
208. “It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.” – John Bulwer, Physician
209. What a wonderful day full of sweets, flowers, and love. Wishing you all the best this Valentine’s Day.
210. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
211. “Happy Valentine’s Day to my handsome guy. I am proud to be yours and love being with you on this day and each chance we can get!” —Anonymous
212. Never forget I love you, words can't express the feelings in my heart. Meeting you, loving you, is a miracle in my life. You're everything to me. Catherine Pulsifer
213. "when You're Comfortable With Someone You Love, The Silence Is The Best."– Britney Spears
214. "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks,A Walk To Remember
215. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
216. "To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.” — Madonna
217. “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.” —E.E. Cummings
218. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn, Actress
219. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
220. “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” —Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
221. "When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there's no need at all to understand what's happening, because everything happens within you.” — Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
222. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more” – Angelita Lim, Writer
223. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss
224. "if Grass Can Grow Through Cement, Love Can Find You Every Time.” — Cher
225. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
226. "love Planted A Rose, And The World Turned Sweet."- Katharine Lee Bates
227. For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person, and we are finally home.
228. “Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life love gives us a fairytale.” —Anonymous
229. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” —Charles M. Schulz
230. To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. Karen Sunde
231. One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
232. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” —Jim Morrison
233. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Anonymous
234. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” – Elie Wiesel, Author
235. We accept the love we think we deserve.
236. “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” —Diane Von Furstenberg
237. “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” – Aberjhani, Historian
238. Not just on Valentines day but each day of the year,
you stand beside me through whatever life brings.
You share with me life's pleasures, its big and little things.
239. "all You Need Is Love. But A Little Chocolate Now And Then Doesn’t Hurt.” – Charles Schulz
240. “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” —Helen Keller
241. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
242. “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” – Audre Lorde, Civil Rights Activist
243. "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."— William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream
244. My love will dry up all your tears, and put an end to all your fears." Christine John, Poems About Life
245. “I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin ME.” —Anonymous
246. “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke, Author
247. "loved You Yesterday, Love You Still, Always Have, Always Will."- Elaine Davis
248. I love you. Today. Right now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all of it together. Akif Kichloo, The Feeling May Remain
249. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. Author Unknown
250. Our love was started by the first hello, may we never see it end with a final goodbye. Kate Summers
251. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher, Actor
252. Valentine. Is the day of love. Many ways to express affection to the people we love. By way of giving a gift that is definitely synonymous with words of love and romantic. Gifts do not have to be very expensive. Arif Jmsh, Poetry: The Word Love On Valentine's Day
Love is the greatest refreshment in life. Pablo Picasso
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb." Robert Browning
253. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
254. "the Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn Is Just To Love And Be Loved In Return."— Nat King Cole
255. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."– Sarah Dessen
256. "It’s fate. It’s destiny. We both like burritos.” – Seth Cohen, The O.c.
257. You are my Valentine because you bring love to my life each and every day.
258. in this special day. Happy Valentine's Day.
259. A book without words is like love without a kiss; it's empty. Andrew Wolfe
260. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” —Lucius Annaeus Seneca
261. Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.
262. "Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good times and bad. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.” — Ann Landers
263. Sharing my life with you turns everyday living into something warm and beautiful.
264. “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, Author
265. "I fall in love with myself, and I want someone to share it with me. I want someone to share me, with me.” — Eartha Kitt
266. Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like thee. English Saying
267. Life gives us many things to be thankful for. I give thanks to God for you! A blessing in my life, you are! Catherine Pulsifer
268. “Love is friendship that has caught on fire” – Ann Landers, Writer
269. “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” —Fred Rogers
270. "nobody Has Ever Measured, Not Even Poets, How Much The Heart Can Hold.” – zelda Fitzgerald
271. “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter
272. "only Once In Your Life, I Truly Believe, You Find Someone Who Can Completely Turn Your World Around.” – Bob Marley
273. “You’re the peanut butter to my jelly.” —Anonymous
274. A book without words is like love without a kiss; it's empty. Andrew Wolfe
275. Love is a dream that came to life when we meet. Author Unknown
276. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."– John Green, The Fault In Our Stars
277. There's no bad consequence to loving fully, with all your heart. You always gain by giving love.
279. “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa, Poet
280. Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again. Author Unknown
281. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
282. Don't ever think that my love isn't true I promise never to abandon you,
283. “Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.” – Voltaire, Author
284. "True love is like little roses, sweet, fragrant in small doses.” ― Ana Claudia Antunes, Pierrot & Columbine
285. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
286. Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.
287. “For love, I’d do anything. For you, I’d do more.” —Anonymous
288. "i Love Her And That’s The Beginning And End Of Everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
289. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not.
290. You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without. Author Unknown
291. “Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.” —Anonymous
292. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” —M. Scott Peck
293. “Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.” – Christopher Marlowe, Playwright
294. In a lifetime love is a treasure, and life with you my dear is always such a pleasure. Catherine Pulsifer, Love Is A Treasure
295. Even after the roses fade, and through all the seasons of our life, I know our love will last. I love you, my special Valentine. Author Unknown
There is an old saying that goes like this: 'A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses.' We have had our share of thorns but the roses that have bloomed far outweigh the thorns." Catherine Pulsifer
296. “If you work through the tough times, the respect and love that you feel deepens.”
297. “Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” – Jonathon Swift, Political Satirist
298. “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor
299. "Love to me is someone telling me 'I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to, I’d jump out of a plane for you.'” — Jennifer Lopez
300. Valentine’s day is a day meant to be spent with those you love, so my wish for you is to come visit me!
301. THE 12 BEST MOVIES TO STREAM AROUND VALENTINE’S DAY
302. I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
303. Let loose the sails of love and let them fill with breezes sweet with tenderness to-day; scorn not the praises youthful lovers say; romance is old, but it is lovely still. Edgar A Guest , St. Valentine's Day
304. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” —Oscar Wilde
305. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha
306. “Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me.” – Sarah Bernhardt, Actress
307. How blessed we are to have each other. What could be more wonderful than having someone that I love to share our dreams, to listen and to care. May this Valentine remind you how very special you are to me.
308. "love Yourself First And Everything Else Falls Into Line. You Really Have To Love Yourself To Get Anything Done In This World.” – Lucille Ball
309. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber, Cartoonist
310. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” —Leo Christopher
311. When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.
312. "love Is The Hardest Habit To Break And The Most Difficult To Satisfy.” — Drew Barrymore
313. “On a scale of one to ten, I’d give you a nine — and I’m the one you need.” —Anonymous
314. After all this time?'
'Always,' said Snape.
315. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
316. “Love is a game that two can play and both win.” —Eva Gabor
317. Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you. Walter Winchell
318. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I never have to live without you.” —Anonymous
319. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” – Jules Renard, Author
320. “Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.” – Steve Maraboli, Author
321. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery, Poet
322. “Life is full of lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile.” —Anonymous
323. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde, Playwright
324. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7 (NLT)
325. “Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more. Happy Valentine’s Day!” —Anonymous
326. So many words to choose, so many Valentines cards to pick from, but you my dear are unique, and the one word I would use to describe you is "amazing"! Catherine Pulsifer
327. “The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone who loves the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.” —Carrie Bradshaw
328. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.
329. Valentine's Day is precisely what the spirit needs. It is hot chocolate for the soul. It is a bright splash of color on a stark white canvas. The day reminds us to reaffirm our love, or perhaps to give voice to that which has remained unsaid. Dorothy Denneen Volo, An Encyclopedia of Valentine's Day
330. Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. Sarah Bernhardt
331. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
332. To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.
333. I may not say much when I am with you, but all of me loves you all the time. Richard Nixon , love letter to his wife
334. "Love is when you're committed to helping somebody with their life. Helping them to suffer less, helping them to manage their minds and their emotions.” — Will Smith
335. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
336. Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Emily Bronte
337. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
338. What I need to live has been given to me by the earth.
Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Author Unknown
339. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. Nicholas Sparks, The Rescue
340. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever.
341. "The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in love with you.” — Beth Pearson, This Is Us
342. “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.” – Henry Kissinger, Political Scientist
343. Love is friendship that has caught on fire.
344. to arrive at its destination full of hope.
345. “A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.” —William Arthur Ward
346. “You are the brightest star, and I’m in love with who you are.” —White Lines & Red Lights
347. If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
348. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,
349. “My favorite place in all of the world is next to you.” —Anonymous
350. “You are the person I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I have always wanted to tell.” —Tyler Knott Gregson
351. “Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.” —Anonymous
352. “I don’t go by the rule book....I lead from the heart, not the head.”
353. “If you were a transformer you’d be Optimus Fine.” —Anonymous
354. Such a wonderful day with so much love in the air. Wishing you plenty of love and celebration with your family!
355. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plans a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
356. There is no remedy for love but to love more. Thoreau
357. “If there ever comes a day where we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” —Winnie The Pooh
358. For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
359. “You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.” —Anonymous
360. I'm glad I have you for the rest of my life as a best friend, lover, and fellow adventurer. Thank you for constantly supporting me, forgiving me, loving me, making me laugh, and challenging me to be a better person. Raquel Martin, Love Letters 2
361. “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” – Pearl Bailey, Actress
362. You are everything there is to me, and you always will be my friend, my sweetheart. Happy Valentines Day
363. "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” — Katharine Hepburn
364. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson, Poet
365. “Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we’re even.” —Anonymous
366. “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” – Nicole Richie, Actress
367. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson
368. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
369. It is more beautiful than fresh fallen snow. Catherine Pulsifer, For You Sweetheart
370. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
371. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
372. My heart is full and warm of deep emotions which radiate out in waves of light and love. Ellen Gerst, Express Your Heartfelt Emotions
373. "they Invented Hugs To Let People Know You Love Them Without Saying Anything.” — Bil Keane
374. “I have looked at you in millions of ways and I have loved you in each. Happy Valentine’s Day.” —Anonymous
375. On Valentine's day we think of those who make our life worthwhile, Those gracious, friendly people who we think of with a smile. Author Unknown
376. No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star. Diana Peterfreund
377. “Be yourself. There is no one better.” —Anonymous
378. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand. Author Unknown
379. “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner, Poet
380. unique valentine's day card idea with customizable text
381. "there Is Only One Happiness In This Life, To Love And Be Loved."– George Sand
382. “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney, Animator
383. Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can't help falling in love with you. Elvis Presley
384. Even after the roses fade . . . I know our love will last.
385. Wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day spent with all the ones you love—especially me!
386. THE 19 BEST ROMANTIC COMEDIES OF ALL TIME
387. I wish you and your family a very happy Valentine’s Day! Spend this special time together and remind each other how much you’re appreciated!
388. We have had many sweet yesterdays and I know we have bright tomorrows too!
389. Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.
390. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis, Actress
391. "I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey
392. “Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.” —Anonymous
393. “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
394. “In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged.” —Hans Nouwens
395. There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
396. “Friendship gives wings to the heart as if there is no distance that can set them apart.” —Anonymous
397. I love you more each and every day, in every way. Kate Summers
398. "Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. ” ― Elinor Glyn
399. “The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space”. – Marilyn Monroe, Actress
400. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss
401. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse, Poet
402. “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Actress
403. We are all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love. True love.
404. "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." — Oscar Wilde
405. “I love you in the morning and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening and underneath the moon.” —Anonymous
406. For all the special things you could ever be, I know that you will always be the only one for me.
407. “In a world full of temporary things you are a perpetual feeling.” —Sanober Khan
408. I look at every day with you as a gift.
409. "your Flaws Are Perfect For The Heart That's Meant To Love You.” — Trent Shelton
410. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou
411. To love another person is to see the face of God. Les Miserables
412. Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back.
413. “Words cannot expresso how much you mean to me.” —Anonymous
414. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
415. “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” —Audre Lorde
416. “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning, Poet
417. “Good friends are like the stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.” —Anonymous
418. Clouds never get tired of giving rain to us; and you, you must never get tired of giving your love! Valentine's Day is day to remember to give more, to love more, it is a day to behave like a heavy rain! Mehmet Murat Ildan
419. “You are what I never knew I always wanted.” —Fools Rush in
420. “Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.” —Anonymous
421. “Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you.” —Anonymous
422. J.K. Rowling, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'
423. "When you're lucky enough to meet your one person, then life takes a turn for the best. It can't get better than that.” — John Krasinski
424. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” —The Chaos of Stars
425. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. Author Unknown
426. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
427. “Turns out I like you a lot more than I originally planned.” —Anonymous
428. Thank you for all the loving things you do. And on this Valentines Day I want to tell you I appreciate and love YOU!
429. “I’ve never been so scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much to me as you do.” —Anonymous
430. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.” – Anonymous
431. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Cory Matthews, Boy Meets World
432. "there’s No Substitute For A Great Love Who Says, ‘no Matter What's Wrong With You, You're Welcome At This Table.’” – Tom Hanks
433. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” —Rita Rudner
434. Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me. Lord Byron
435. “You take my breath away. Always.” —Anonymous
436. "Love by giving and by taking. Give and be given.” — Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
437. Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald, Author
438. “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” —Aberjhani
439. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.
440. “Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” —Nicholas Sparks
441. Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.
442. “I love you not only for what you are but, for what I am when I’m with you.” —Roy Croft
443. Gods plans are the perfect plan. He sent me a special valentine when He sent me you. God knew what he was doing when he sent me you! Theodore W. Higginsworth
444. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. Sarah Dessen
445. "There are never enough I Love You's." — Lenny Bruce
446. “Love is like the wind. You can’t see it, but you can feel it.” —A Walk to Remember
447. When love is not madness it is not love.
448. “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine, Poet
449. The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
450. “Love is more than longing gazes, dancing in the rain and candlelight dinners, but I am so glad we experience all of that and more. I love you!” —Anonymous