1. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
2. “Let us remember the poor, and not forget kindness to strangers; above all, let us love God with all our soul, and might, and strength and our neighbor as ourselves.”
3. “Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.” Romans 15:7
4. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.”
5. Thank you for coming, and we hope to see you back for the next service.
6. “Once I was free in the shackles of sin:Free to be tempted, just bound to give in;Free to be captive to any desire;Free to eternally burn in hell’s fire.‘Til Someone bought me and called me His slave:Bound by commands I am free to obey;Captive by beauty I’m free to adore—Sentenced to sit at His feet evermore.” John MacArthur
7. “Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”
8. “Hey guys, thanks for joining us today, would you take a minute and share this stream on your facebook by starting a watch party so that your friends can join you in watching today’s service?”
9. Thank you for your visit, and I hope that the Lord tugs at your heart to return.
10. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
11. “If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are”
12. “For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?” Matthew 5:46-48
13. I pray that you were blessed by it. Please consider coming back so we can enjoy your company.
14. “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.”
15. “Have a blessed Sunday” quotes to wrap up your services
16. “Prayer preserves temperance, suppresses anger, restrains pride and envy, draws down the Holy Spirit into the soul and raises man to heaven.”
17. “Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls”
18. The truth is that church by its nature is a very general concept and most people are not looking for a church; otherwise, churches would be full of visitors every week. What people are looking for is something that works for them as individuals. And that is something specific, not general. - Author: Andy Stanley
19. “The activity you’re most avoiding contains your biggest opportunity.”
20. “What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like.” St. Augustine
21. “If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.”
22. May you join us in worship and receive God’s word. If you need someone to talk to or pray, our prayer desk is always open.
23. “The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.”
24. “Jesus that I know as my Redeemer cannot be less than God.”
25. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family." Mother Teresa
26. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
27. “It is possible to give without loving, but it is impossible to love without giving.”church giving quotes love
28. “Remember God more than you breathe.”
29. “And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers”
30. “If you look at the world, you’ll be distressed. If you look within, you’ll be depressed. But if you look at Christ, you’ll be at rest.” Corrie Ten Boom
31. You’re always welcome here, and thank you for coming.
32. “A servant of the Lord is he who in body stands before men, but in mind knocks at Heaven with prayer.”
33. “I’ve told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I’ve conquered the world.” John 16:33 (MSG)
34. “We are so thankful you are tuning in to watch us online today! We would love for you to do a couple of things for us.
35. “Joy is the serious business of heaven.” C.S. Lewis
36. “When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.”
37. I pray that the Lord impress it upon you to come back and join us if he wants this to be your new church home. I certainly hope so, and hope to see you again.
38. We are so excited to have you in the house of our Lord. We are blessed to have you. Welcome all our dear visitors
39. “When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is offered to you.
40. “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” Galatians 3:28
41. “God takes our sins—the past, present, and future—and dumps them in the sea and puts up a sign that says NO FISHING ALLOWED.” Corrie Ten Boom
42. “To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” G.K. Chesterton
43. Greeting From the Pulpit
44. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.”
45. “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
46. “For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ”
47. “Hope is called the anchor of the soul because it gives stability to the Christian life. But hope is not simply a ‘wish’ (I wish that such-and-such would take place); rather, it is that which latches on to the certainty of the promises of the future that God has made.” Dr. RC Sproul
48. “Just as there comes a warm sunbeam into every cottage window, so comes a lovebeam of God's care and pity for every separate need.”
49. “Hey everyone who is in the room with us today and everyone joining us online, Welcome to [Your church name here]. Thank you for being with us today! We are so grateful that God has brought you to us today. We feel that God has something specific that He wants to say to you today no matter where you are. We would love to connect with you, if you are online we have a team waiting to connect with you. If you are here in the room with us today we have a connect team standing by [tell them where people can go meet someone]. Let’s pray as we dive into the word of God today.”
50. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.””
51. Our federal tax system is, in short, utterly impossible, utterly unjust and completely counterproductive ... [It] reeks with injustice, and is fundamentally un-American - Author: Ronald Reagan
52. “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV)
53. Praising the Lord and worshipping him along with our brothers and sisters is a fellowship like no other. You’re always welcome to come back and join us.
54. “And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”
55. If you are perfect you wont fell comfortable in a church, church is meant for the imperfect who seek their God. Welcome to our service today
56. I was lifted up by hearing about what God is doing in your life. Please know that you are always welcome, and we would love to spend more time with you. Thanks again.
57. “And thus you shall greet him: ‘Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have.” 1 Samuel 25:6
58. “Good morning and welcome to church. We are so happy you’ve chosen to come to the Lord’s house Most of you had other things but you decided to take some rest and be in our Father’s house. The Lord’s eyes are on those who diligently seek Him and I believe today is going to be a blessing to everyone who is looking forward to hearing from God. May God bless all of us as we start our service. Amen”
59. “I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t.”
60. “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.
61. “The Bible teaches that true joy is formed in the midst of the difficult seasons of life.” Francis Chan
62. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.”
63. Thank you for attending, and we hope to see you again soon!
64. “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
65. “And men go abroad to admire the heights of mountains, the mighty waves of the sea, the broad tides of rivers, the compass of the ocean and the circuits of the stars yet pass over the mystery of themselves without a thought.”
66. “A day to reflect,a day of respect,for all you have been blessed,let your joy be expressed.” Catherine Pulsifer
67. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
68. This is the day the Lord has made. Let’s rejoice and praise his Name.
69. “If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.”
70. “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”
71. “When the crowds learned it, they followed him, and he welcomed them and spoke to them of the kingdom of God and cured those who had need of healing.” Luke 9:11
72. “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24–26 (NKJV)
73. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.”
74. Welcome to today’s worship service. May the Lord bless you!
75. It was great to see your warm smile and get to know you. We would love it if you came again. Have a blessed day.
76. “The habits that took years to build, do not take a day to change.”
77. “If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.”
78. “When 99% of people doubt your idea, you’re either gravely wrong or about to make history.”
79. “When all of earth turns against you, all of heaven turns toward you. To keep your balance in a crooked world, look at the mountains. Think of Home.” Max Lucado
80. “I like the silent church before the service begins, better than any preaching.”
81. “Come as you are. You can change inside.”
82. “For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
83. Yes, you know sometimes, we started out thinking out how strange our painting was next to normal painting, which was anything expressionist. You forget that this has been thirty five years now and people don't look at it as if it were some kind of oddity. - Author: Roy Lichtenstein
84. “To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.”
85. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
86. “We are debtors to every man to give him the gospel in the same measure in which we have received it.”
87. Welcome, the doors always open; come let’s praise and worship the Lord.
88. “Hipster Jesus loved you before you were cool.”
89. “Darkness comes. In the middle of it, the future looks blank. The temptation to quit is huge. Don't. You are in good company... You will argue with yourself that there is no way forward. But with God, nothing is impossible. He has more ropes and ladders and tunnels out of pits than you can conceive. Wait. Pray without ceasing. Hope.” John Piper
90. “Today i will do what others won't so tomorrow i can do what others can’t.”
91. “One of the great enemies of hope is forgetting God's promises.” John Piper
92. “And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself”
93. “Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him”
94. “The mark of a great church is not its seating capacity, but its sending capacity.”
95. “For you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28”
96. “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.”
97. “The overriding character trait of Jesus is love, and the entire Gospel story is woven with love. Sometimes it’s not easy, and oftentimes it requires sacrifice, but it’s when we love that we are the most like Jesus.” Steven Furtick
98. “And he welcomed them and spoke to them of the kingdom of God and cured those who had need of healing. Luke 9:11”
99. “For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in”
100. The church is not a place of exclusivity, but a place to welcome to all.
101. “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
102. There are many great churches in the area and we were honored that you decided to worship and fellowship with us.
103. “Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.”
104. Admirals extolled for standing still, or doing nothing with a deal of skill. - Author: William Cowper
105. “I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord!”
106. We invite you to today’s worship. May you feel at Jesus’ feet!
107. Good morning our visitors, this is the day the Lord has made and we are glad to fellowship with you. You are more than welcome
108. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
109. “When they came to Jerusalem, they were welcomed by the church and the apostles and the elders, and they declared all that God had done with them.” Acts 15:4
110. “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. ...
111. Welcome to church, the school for the education of imperfect ones.
112. “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”
113. “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it”
114. “God doesn't always take you out of the problem. He stretches your faith by taking you through the problem.” Rick Warren
115. “Sunday is a day to look at what you thought was previously impossible and push it forward into the present where it becomes possible.” Byron Pulsifer
116. “Nothing, you see, equals prayer. It makes the impossible possible, the difficult easy and the crooked way straight.”
117. “I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.”
118. We would love to welcome you again anytime you want to join us for worship. Many blessings.
119. On behalf of every member of the church present today, we would like to appreciate and welcome all our visitors. Let’s rejoice together in God’s presence.
120. “That church in everything it did – bad website, no signs inside or out, and no greeters around – sent me a clear message: ‘Guests are not welcome here.’ And if I had not been a Christian before I came to the church, I probably still would not be a Christian today.”
121. We are glad you have come to worship with us this morning. Hope you experience the love of Christ and his presence during worship.
122. “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” Mother Teresa
123. “Happy Sunday” quotes to welcome your congregation
124. “Late have I loved you, beauty so old and so new: late have I loved you. And see, you were within and I was in the external world and sought you there, and in my unlovely state I plunged into those lovely created things which you made. You were with me, and I was not with you. The lovely things kept me far from you, though if they did not have their existence in you, they had no existence at all. You called and cried out loud and shattered my deafness. You were radiant and resplendent, you put to flight my blindness. You were fragrant, and I drew in my breath and now pant after you. I tasted you, and I feel but hunger and thirst for you. You touched me, and I am set on fire to attain the peace which is yours.”
125. “Joy is not necessarily the absence of suffering, it is the presence of God.” Sam Storms
126. “No one can have God for his Father, who has not the Church for his mother.”
127. “It is Christianity to love our neighbors as ourself and to do to all men as we would have them do to us. It is Christianity to be gentle, merciful and forgiving, and to keep those qualities quiet in our own hearts, and never make a boast of them or of our prayers or of our love of God, but always to show that we love Him by humbly trying to do right in everything. If we do this, and remember the life and lessons of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and try to act up to them, we may confidently hope that God will forgive us our sins and mistakes, and enable us to live and die in peace.”
128. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.”
129. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”
130. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
131. “Why? On Suffering, Guilt and God” Part 1
132. “If you have no joy, there’s a leak in your Christianity somewhere.” Billy Sunday
133. “Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: Worry never fixes anything. ”
134. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”
135. “Come, you who are blessed by the Lord,” he said. “Why are you standing out here? I have prepared the house and a place for the camels.”
136. “You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”
137. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
138. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.”
139. Of course The Beach Boys will be camp. - Author: Bruce Johnston
140. I am delighted you are here today so that we can worship together. Welcome to our church
141. I’d like to extend my invitation for you to come back and worship with us again in the future.
142. “Why? On Suffering, Guilt and God” Part 1 Today I begin my...
143. “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit”
144. We invite you to our church with open arms. May you feel at home and be blessed, enjoy the Service.
145. I would like to take this moment to welcome all the visitors are visiting us today
146. Thank you for meeting with us, and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.
147. “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words—and never stops at all.” Emily Dickinson
148. “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16–18 (NIV)
149. Thank you for thinking of us and we hope you will consider us again in the future. We would love to see you again soon.
150. “I judge all things only by the price they shall gain in eternity.”
151. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” Joseph Addison
152. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.”
153. “A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence.”
154. Today, Let the intention of your heart be to only seek the Lord. Feel welcome at Jesus’s feet
155. “As base a thing as money often is, yet it can be transmuted into everlasting treasure. It can be converted into food for the hungry and clothing for the poor.
156. “Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God”
157. “For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned. For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.”
158. “If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you have never done.”
159. “And the more I considered Christianity, the more I found that while it had established a rule and order, the chief aim of that order was to give room for good things to run wild.”
160. You are more than welcome to come back, and God bless you in Jesus’ name.
161. “All the money needed to send and support an army of self-sacrificing, joy-spreading ambassadors is already in the church.”
162. We are very happy you are here today. It is a blessing to meet you. Welcome
163. Glamour to the outside world is taking some sense of care in your appearance and should give you inner confidence. You can do a full on look or you can do a 'less is more' look but you want to have those components, those little things that are special to you. - Author: Zac Posen
164. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
165. Welcome to our church this morning! May God bless you!
166. We’d be happy for you to make this your place of worship, and feel free to ask any questions you’d like.
167. It was an absolute blessing to meet you and I know that God has big things in store for you. See you again soon.
168. “You can look forward with hope, because one day there will be no more separation, no more scars, and no more suffering in My Father’s House. It's the home of your dreams!” Anne Graham Lotz
169. “But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God”
170. We are very happy to have you in this church.
171. “Remember this—you can’t serve God and Money, but you can serve God with money.”
172. But in the family of God, there are no strangers. Thank you for attending our services for the first time, and we hope to see you again.
173. “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.”
174. “Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.”
175. “The fact that there’s a highway to hell, but only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.”
176. “Hey everyone, in Psalm 65:8 says, ‘The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy.’ Today another opportunity has dawned and we have the joy to worship our Savior today. He is calling each one of us to enter into worship with him. Leave behind the baggage and just enter into His presence today.”
177. “A genuine revival without joy in the Lord is as impossible as spring without flowers, or day-dawn without light.” Charles H. Spurgeon
178. “My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.”
179. “See if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.”
180. “What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like.”
181. “Whenever your heart starts to be anxious about the future, preach to your heart and say, 'Heart, who do you think you are to be afraid of the future and nullify the promise of God? No, heart, I will not exalt myself with anxiety. I will humble myself in peace and joy as I trust this precious and great promise of God: He cares for me.'” John Piper
182. “Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.”
183. “Just stick with it. What seems so hard now will one day be your warm up.”
184. I hope you know that you are always welcome. Have a grace-filled day.
185. “But whatever you do, find the God-centered, Christ-exalting, Bible-saturated passion of your life, and find your way to say it and live for it and die for it. And you will make a difference that lasts. You will not waste your life.” John Piper
186. Thank you for attending, and you’re always welcome here.
187. Welcome aboard our visitors! We look forward to having a joyful fellowship with you in our midst. Be blessed
188. Keep your eyes fixed on Him and let us know how we can help you in your walk with Christ.
189. If you didn’t seek the Lord during the week, you will rarely hear His voice in Church. Welcome to Church
190. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
191. “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares”
192. “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, because that’s when it really counts.”
193. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
194. “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
195. The existing system will be quickest and most radically overthrown by the annihilation of its exponents. Therefore, massacres of the enemies of the people must be set in motion. - Author: Johann Most
196. “Guys, today we have the opportunity to still be a part of supporting the ministry of our church. If you want to give today you can do so here [provide a simple step to give, Text is Preferred here or a short URL to give online].”
197. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”
198. “Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace”
199. “I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?’” Mother Teresa
200. “You can’t have a perfect day without doing something for someone who’ll never be able to repay you.”
201. “If we have got the true love of God shed abroad in our hearts, we will show it in our lives. We will not have to go up and down the earth proclaiming it. We will show it in everything we say or do.” D.L. Moody
202. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow. Today is the right day to Love, Believe, Do and mostly Live.”
203. I hope that you will come again. Praying for you and your family.
204. We love meeting our neighbors and would like very much to get to know you better.
205. “Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.”
206. Know that you are always welcome.
207. You were a breath of fresh air and I am looking forward to seeing you there again. Take care and God bless.
208. “Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood”
209. “Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all you have. 1 Samuel 25:6”
210. “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”
211. The millions of dollars which we devote every year to high-school education are, for the most part, money spent for the retarding of intelligence, the discouragement of efficiency, the stunting of character. - Author: Bernard Iddings Bell
212. It can be hard walking into a church where you don’t know anyone. I hope you know you will always be welcome and now you do know someone here. Blessings.
213. “I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord”
214. “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts.
215. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.”
216. “The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you’re no longer willing to stay where you are.”
217. “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity”
218. “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.”
219. “And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing”
220. We take our work of reaching out to the people of this city seriously and we want to know how we can serve you. If anything comes to mind, please don’t hesitate to call.
221. “Don’t make me come down there. -God”
222. “For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.” Matthew 25:35-36
223. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.”
224. The church is full of caring and loving people. Feel free to make friends. You are always welcome to church!
225. “Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.”
226. “Wow, [share a specific moment from worship and how that impacted you]. I can’t wait to get into the word of God and hear what our pastor has to say. Please share anything God impresses on your heart and if you have any questions our team is standing by to pray and meet with you.”
227. “God show me this today [share a specific takeaway for you today]. What did God say to you today? Is there something God is leading you to do that we can help you with?
228. “Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.”
229. “It is God’s will through His wonderful grace, that the prayers of His saints should be one of the great principal means of carrying on the designs of Christ’s kingdom in the world. When God has something very great to accomplish for His church, it is His will that there should precede it the extraordinary prayers of His people.”
230. The place where we praise, worship, and commune, with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. You’re always welcome to come back to join us.
231. I pray that you were just as blessed with the services and the message, as we were with your attendance.
232. It is Well With My Soul
233. “An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.”
234. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
235. “Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality”
236. We are very happy to have you in our midst; we love visitors and you are always at our church
237. “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
238. “Though our feelings come and go, his love for us does not.” C.S. Lewis
239. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.”
240. “Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them”
241. Church can't be a place where we feel like a visitor, or somewhere we're afraid to allow others to see our messes. It's got to feel like home. - Author: Ross Parsley
242. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.”