1. I have never loved another person the way I love you and cannot wait to close the distance between us once and for all.
2. You are my queen and always will be. You never fail to make yourself beautiful, so I can’t fail to make you mine
3. "Life is incredibly beautiful and worth every moment that I spend with you. That being so, how not to wish you good night, for being the most courageous, respectful and admirable woman I know? I love you so much. "
4. “Being brave means that knowing when you fail, you won’t fail forever. ”
5. When I am in a crowd of people, I think about how much I miss your gorgeous smile.
6. You hold in your hands my heart, my soul, and my very being. You are already the Queen of my heart, my love, my true love, my only love. - Kian, Frost Kisses - Author: Kailin Gow
7. Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had
8. You are the light of my life and you keep me going through the darkness. I miss you so much!
9. For me, it might sound cliche, but beauty for me really does start on the inside. It's like a state of mind, a state of love if you will. Then, whatever you can do on the outside is all like a bonus. - Author: Queen Latifah
10. I do not pursue yesterday's wishes, for you are true. No illusions can illustrate your illustrious truth. My Queen, just look at you. - Author: Delano Johnson
11. I want to take my time with you - to learn. . . every inch of you. And this apartment has very, very thin walls. I don't want to have an audience" he added as he leaned down again, brushing his mouth over the cut at the base of her throat, "when I make you moan, Aelin. - Author: Sarah J. Maas
12. “In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders. ” —Sheryl Sandberg
13. “Queening is the courage to define and see yourself as the highest form that you can be” ― Mitta Xinindlu
14. “I do not so much rejoice that God hath made me to be a Queen, as to be a Queen over so thankful a people. ” – Queen Elizabeth I
15. I love you so much if you only knew. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. Words can’t express the joy that comes from my heart when I think of you. You are the air I breathe, the sun in my universe, and the most important thing on Earth to me.
16. “Unless one is wealthy there is no use in being a charming fellow. Romance is the privilege of the rich, not the profession of the unemployed. The poor should be practical and prosaic. It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating. ”
17. “Guilt is what makes you accountable.”
18. I want you to know that I adore you, every part of you. From your tender smile and sweet kiss to your feet in those white fuzzy socks. Your soul is so beautiful to me, I never knew such a love could exist, but now I’m lost in you each day. It warms my heart each time I think of your eyes and the way they shine like sapphires on fire when you are happy. Our love is pure, wild, passionate, and loving.
19. “God bless America. God save the Queen. God defend New Zealand and thank Christ for Australia. ” — Russell Crowe
20. I never thought I would be so lucky as to have you in my life and I am counting the days to when I can hold your hand in my own.
21. “I’m an icon. I’m the Queen of Limerick. ” – Dolores O’Riordan
22. "Darling, I know your day was very busy and that you only want to take a bath and sleep; so recover energies and tomorrow you will feel like new. Do not forget how much I love you and that the most important thing that I have in life is you. Have nice dreams. "
23. “You came to my life as a blessing. Thank you, darling, for never giving up on me.”
24. “I will not let us be beings of regret. I know my past. What I want is my future.”
25. “Royalty is completely different than celebrity. Royalty has a magic all its own. ” – Philip Treacy
26. “Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare. ” ― Queen Elizabeth II
27. I wonder if you miss me the way that I miss you. Can you feel my heart calling out for yours?
28. You are my queen. I wouldn’t want any other queen. I love you more than anything in this world.’
29. “A queen—a queen who bowed to no one, a queen who had faced them all down and triumphed. A queen who owned her body, her life, her destiny, and never apologized for it. ” – Sarah J. Maas
30. “I am a strong woman with or without this other person, with or without this job, and with or without these tight pants. ” – Queen Latifah
31. “It is foolish to cling to ghosts or spent bones. It is better to forge ahead”
32. “A queen could leave her throne. But a mother never leaves her son. ” – V. E. Schwab
33. "Thanks to you I learned to appreciate the simple things in life, I learned that there will always be a new dawn and that we must know how to live through the good and the bad moments that life throws at us. I love you so much my love and I want you to sleep with the angels. "
34. “I think I was always a drama queen. ” — Kathryn Hahn
35. “If you don’t see a clear path for what you want, sometimes you have to make it yourself. ”— Mindy Kaling
36. You are my queen. I love you. There is no one else in this world that I would rather be with than you. I have never loved anyone like I love you and there will never be another person who I trust more than you. You mean the world to me and without you my life would be black and white when it comes to feelings, thoughts, emotions, and happiness.
37. "I wish you good night my dear, for being the great person that you are, to fill my life with light, and because good people deserve good things. I hope you rest so that tomorrow you shine with all your intensity. I love you".
38. “If you don’t think I’m a princess then you’re 100% right, I’m the fucking queen. ”― Amanda Conner
39. “True love is born of experience, not fairy dust. ”
40. You will always be my queen, and I will always love you
41. But this morning in meditation, after I heard the lion roar YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW STRONG MY LOVE IS, I came out of that meditation cave like worrior queen. - Author: Elizabeth Gilbert
42. You are always in my thoughts and my dreams. You will forever be in my heart because you are the queen of my heart
43. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
44. “Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.” – Oscar Wilde
45. Queen, you are my light, inspiration, and strength. You will always be the one I hold onto
46. “I want to be with you forever and beyond. . . ”
47. “A queen offers her hand to be kissed & can form it into a fist while smiling the whole damn time. ”― Elizabeth Acevedo
48. You want me to pin my entire operation, the entire revolution on some teenaged love story? I can't believe this. - Author: Victoria Aveyard
49. “I’d love to have tea and scones with the Queen; she’s my idol. ” – Agyness Deyn
50. “Even when she’s dethroned by hardship, she still wears the sun as a crown. ” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
51. You are always my queen, and there is no one else in this world that I would rather wake up with every morning
52. “I like a man who looks like a bad boy but knows how to treat a woman like a queen. ” – Candice Swanepoel
53. “The woman who doesn’t require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet. ” – Mohadesa Najumi
54. “What about guilt, then? Why open yourself to pain?”
55. “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” – The Notebook
56. "I don’t like when I see you so exhausted, I would be very glad to know that you are already sleeping and that you are dreaming with us on a cute beach walking on the seashore and watching a beautiful sunset”.
57. “Father once said the real language of diplomacy was in the space between words.”
58. When he fell down the stairs, he told people he'd had a stroke. He was just pissed out of his skull. I love Dirk, he is such a drama queen. - Author: Ava Gardner
59. My love for you is deeper than the ocean. Sweet and beautiful. Purely passionate. My love for you is above all others, so magical, so soft, and so warm. Your love and your smile warm my heart and bring out the best in me every day.
60. “I look those haters straight in the eye, keep my chin up and shoulders back. Because I know I’m a fierce queen—and they know it, too. ” – Alyssa Edwards
61. At the end of the day, I can't force any of you to treat people the way you should. But it should be on your conscience that whatever law I pass won't do much unless each of you takes it upon yourself to show kindness to your fellow citizens. - Author: Kiera Cass
62. You will always be my queen. I only have one name, and it’s yours
63. “good evening, my queen, the sweetest of all ladies. I send you a good night kiss before going off and dreaming of your innocent beauty. Until tomorrow my love, I assure you that this wait is going to feel like an agony, for I am truly desperate to see you again”.
64. We might be separated by distance, but that does not stop me from loving you, you are always in my heart and will always be the queen of my heart
65. You are my queen. Never forget that
66. “A king always protects his queen. ”― Moosa Rahat
67. “I really like milk. I’m a dairy queen. ” — Melanie Martinez
68. My love for you is infinite. You are my life, my happiness, everything that I ever dreamed of. When you’re not with me, I feel lost and incomplete. My love for you grows every day, no matter how little or much it may seem to others. I am so lucky to have found such an amazing soul mate like you, and together we make the perfect pair.
69. "What saddens me the most about nights is that we have to be separated for a few hours; what would I give to stay by your side forever. Hopefully that time will come soon to our lives; you will see how happy we will be together. I adore you, may you have a good night. "
70. “What makes you different or weird – that’s your strength. ”- Meryl Streep
71. I find it impossible to not love you. You are just so damn amazing in every single way. I am so lucky to have you by my side. I can never thank God enough for bringing you into my life. I hope we are forever! I love you more than ever!
72. Through happiness and sorrow, through weakness and strength, for better or worse, I will love you will all my heart because you are the queen of my heart. I love you my queen
73. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
74. I had to grow to love my body. I did not have a good self-image at first. Finally it occurred to me, I'm either going to love me or hate me. And I chose to love myself. Then everything kind of sprung from there. Things that I thought weren't attractive became sexy. Confidence makes you sexy. - Author: Queen Latifah
75. “There is no romance in real grief. Only longing and fury.”
76. I want there to be no doubts in your mind. You are the only girl I have ever loved. You are everything to me and will be my last love. I am so lucky to have you, and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
77. “I see only night and smoke, dreams and glass, embers and wings. And I would not have you any other way.”
78. “Do not tell secrets to those whose faith and silence you have not already tested. ” – Queen Elizabeth I
79. I’m incomplete when you’re away, but I feel more than whole when you’re here.
80. “I love you," he murmured into my hair. "You are my night and stars, the fate I would fix myself to in any life.”
81. “If you want to know how much I love and care for you, count the waves.”
82. “She been looking like a queen in a sailor’s dream. ” ― Gordon Lightfoot
83. A Queen’s heart is pure and full of love. She embraces her sense of royalty, and it reflects on who she is as a woman both inside and out
84. “People say that love hurts, but I’m willing to risk everything if it means I can be with you.”
85. You will always be my queen. My heart and soul are yours
86. I could never love anyone the way I love you. My heart skips a beat with every cute text message and my social calendar just fills up on its own because of you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, waking up beside you each day, but we both know that is not possible now. But I know in my heart that one day, we will reunite and I will finally be complete.
87. “Own yourself, woman. ” – Toni Morrison
88. “Walking alone is not difficult but when we have walked a mile worth a thousand years with someone then coming back alone is what is difficult. ”
89. “If you want to be a King, you must first kneel before your Queen. ”― MissTammy Cantellia
90. “You are a fountain of beauty and joy, that is why I fell hopelessly in love with you. I love you, my queen, have a good night, my great love and do not worry, for we will meet again soon”.
91. My queen, there is nothing in the world that compares to my love for you. Every single day it grows stronger
92. I am so in love with you and can’t wait to see you again. The world is not the same without you.
93. “Strong women don’t have ‘attitudes,’ we have standards. ” – Marilyn Monroe
94. I wish every woman would love herself and embrace what she was given naturally. - Author: Queen Latifah
95. “I’ve always said, if you treat yourself like a queen, you’ll attract a king. ” – Pepa
96. “You don’t turn your back on your destiny. ”― Trine Villemann
97. “Women are the nourishing power of the Universe. Whoever has deep respect for women of the world, will remain free from diseases. ” ― Amit Ray
98. “A woman’s rank
99. “Dear Beautiful Black Queens… Never underestimate the beauty of just being YOU. Being your authentic self is powerful, sexy, and courageous!” ― Stephanie Lahart
100. I saw the world. I learnt of new cultures. I flew across an ocean. I wore women's clothing. Made a friend. Fell in love. Who cares if I lost a wager? Queen Victoria: I do! I've got 20 quid riding on you - Author: Jules Verne
101. I am the luckiest man on Earth to have a love as real and as strong as ours. You are my world, you are my soul mate, you make me smile when I think about that one day I will be with you forever. I love you beyond words and can’t wait to tell the world that we’re together.
102. Yes, red-to give warmth to that milk-white skin and those shining gray-green eyes of yours. Golden hair wouldn't suit you at all Queen Anne-My Queen Anne-queen of my heart and life and home. - Author: L. M. Montgomery
103. “A crown of kisses to the queen of dreams. ”― Albert Camus
104. “Every queen is a woman, but not every woman is a queen. ” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
105. You are my queen. You will always be my queen
106. “Just because I’m not forever by your side doesn’t mean that’s not precisely where I want to be. ”
107. “You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman. ” — Mary Elizabeth Winstead
108. Rubbing noses with me, she laughed, and I swear the Elysian night sang with the sound of it. - Author: Jovee Winters
109. “A queen loves where she must not where she will. ”― George R. R. Martin
110. “Women have been called queens for a long time, but the kingdom given them isn’t worth ruling. ” ― Louisa May Alcott
111. “There is no such thing as permanence at all. Everything is constantly changing. Everything is in a flux. Because you cannot face the impermanence of all relationships, you invent sentiments, romance, and dramatic emotions to give them certainty. Therefore you are always in conflict. ”
112. My queen, even when I commit a thousand mistakes, you will always be my queen
113. “Some women fear the fire, some simply become it. ” – R. H. Sin
114. “I am a queen because I know how to govern myself. ”― Lailah Gifty Akita
115. “I’ve never been interested in being invisible and erased. ” ‒ Laverne Cox
116. “Elvis may be the King of Rock and Roll, but I am the Queen. ” — Little Richard
117. “No one can force you to become a monster – you hurt someone and you create your own demons. ”
118. Your smile alone makes my heart flutter. Your kiss leaves me breathless. Your love carries me to heights I never dreamed possible. You are the queen of my heart.
119. “The Queen rarely loses her temper, but when she does, she brooks no argument. ” – Ingrid Seward
120. You are my queen, and I will always be your king. I love you forever and ever!
121. “Get money, have fun and treat a woman like she’s a queen. ” — Puff Daddy
122. “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done. ” — Marge Piercy
123. “The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.”
124. "I love that technology has advanced so much that I can send you pictures and receive pictures at every moment. I send you a big kiss and I hope you rest well in the arms of Morpheus. "
125. “I want to talk to you. I want to listen to you. I want to walk with you and, yes, I want you in m bed. That’s what I want today. That’s what I’ll want in a hundred years. If you promise to be my wife forever, I will pledge myself to your happiness. ”
126. “No Queen has clean hands. ” – George R. R. Martin
127. “I wanted a love thick with time, as inscrutable as if a lathe had carved it from night and as familiar as the marrow in my bones. I wanted the impossible, which made it that much easier to push out of my mind.”
128. “A memory is a fine legacy to leave behind.”
129. “Queen, do not allow a commoner to dethrone you. Own that throne. You are royalty. ”― Gift Gugu Mona
130. “To be a queen of a household is a powerful thing. ” – Jill Scott
131. You are my queen, and the world is yours. We will conquer and rule them all
132. I miss waking up next to you and looking into your eyes while the sun shines through the curtains.
133. In all my wildest dreams I wouldn’t have believed I could end up with someone as wonderful as you. I miss U!
134. Narian scrutinised both me and the Queen, with eyes so deeply blue I could not break away from them. I was glad he was no longer questioning me, for those eyes made me want to tell him everything. At the same time, those eyes revealed something to me. Was he in love with Alera? - Author: Cayla Kluver
135. “I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen. ” – Sheila Jackson Lee
136. "good evening darling, I send you these words with all the love that can fit in the universe, wishing you sweet dreams, because the person who changed my world deserves everything good even when he sleeps. good night, dream with angels".
137. You are my queen, and I am your knight. Always and forever, you will always be my queen
138. “If a man does not treat you like a princess during courtship, he will not treat you like a queen during marriage. ” – Matshona Dhliwayo
139. “Sensuality often hastens the “Growth of Love” so much that the roots remain weak and are easily torn up. ”
140. “As for kissing on the first date, you should never date someone whom you would not wish to kiss immediately. ”
141. “Being queen is overrated. ” — Queen Rania of Jordan
142. Queen, you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and I love you. I will always be here for you no matter what happens. We will never stop loving each other, forever and always
143. With you in my life, I feel special and happy every single day. You take away my worries and brighten my day. You are the queen of my heart!
144. “The best protection any woman can have is courage. ” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
145. “Women are leaders everywhere you look — from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes. ” – Nancy Pelosi
146. “My care is like my shadow in the sun, follows me flying, flies when I pursue it, stands and lies by me, doth what I have done. “ – Elizabeth I
147. “We are all alone, born alone, die alone, and – in spite of True Romance magazines – we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. ”
148. “My parents would always tell you that I was the crazy princess growing up. I was a drama queen. ” — Mallory Jansen
149. “Break my heart for what breaks yours. Everything I am for you kingdom’s cause, as I walk from nothing to eternity. ”
150. I live in New York. I have an amazing apartment over there; I have this amazing life over there that's full of glamour. I get treated like a queen over there - and that's one of the reasons I love coming home. It's very grounding. - Author: Nicole Trunfio
151. "You are a pure and courageous woman. With your effort you go forth and bring all those around you afloat. That's why and for being a good person that I feel so lucky to have you in my life. Sweet dreams, my love, may you dream with angels. "
152. Startled, he blinked at her. King and queen? But he couldn't - she wasn't - well, she wasn't Sunny. And he'd been in love with one dragon his whole life. - Author: Tui T. Sutherland
153. You were born to rule the world, and I was born to be your king. You will remain, my queen, come what may
154. “Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.” — Truth Devour
155. “A king without a queen is not a king. The main point of creation is the union of male and female. ” — Yosef Yitzchak Jacobson
156. “She is a queen, her soul is royalty. ” – Adrian Michael
157. “Love is three quarters curiosity. ”
158. I stuck my hands deep in my pockets, looked the Seelie Queen right in the eye and muttered, Because. He fell in love with my princess. - Author: Julie Kagawa
159. “Sometimes you have to sacrifice your queen to capture the king. ”― Aimee Carter
160. “Let your inner queen’s voice come through loud and clear. Be strong, be authentic, be you, and you’ll do her proud. ” ― Queen Latifah
161. "My queen, I send you this message full of love, to wish you good night. I want to remind you that I feel respect, admiration, but above all much love. There is no doubt that you are the woman I want to spend the rest of my days with. Rest my beloved. "
162. With your arms around me, it feels like home and I’m so homesick right now. I miss you my Love!
163. You will always be my queen. You’re the one I want by my side
164. ” People have to go through things in order to become the person that they are today and that’s that. ” — Sarah Hyland
165. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world. ” – Hillary Clinton
166. “Lust is temporary, romance can be nice, but love is the most important thing of all. Because without love, lust and romance will always be short-lived. ”
167. You are my queen and I am your king. There is no one else for me in the world. I would trade all this money and these gifts for one look into your eyes because you are worthy of love and devotion from me. There will never be another for me. You hold my heart in yours.
168. No matter how many oceans there are in the world, I will always travel back to you.
169. Please don’t forget about me, I will be back as soon as I can and wrap you in my arms. I miss you.
170. “I loved the feeling of discovery, of not knowing how much I wanted something until I had discovered its absence.”
171. You are a Queen. Let mine be the joy of giving you your kingdom. - Author: Katherine Mansfield
172. “Strong women wear their pain like stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it. ” – Harriet Morgan
173. “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you. ” – Stephanie Bennett-Henry
174. The world feels so empty without you and I am waiting for the day we can finally close the distance between us.
175. “Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story. ”
176. You are my queen and I am your king. I promise to protect you, love you, and honor you with all the days of my life. My life is yours. Your happiness is mine. I love you and it will last forever.
177. Your love has been a light for me in the dark times, and I know that I’m blessed to have you as my friend. What a treasure you are! You will always be my queen
178. “She is water. Strong enough to drown you, strong enough to cleanse you, and deep enough to save you. ” – Rupi Kaur
179. My queen… there is no one on this whole planet who can compare to you. You are the most amazing person I have ever known and I am so lucky to have you in my life!
180. “She was a wild one; always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on. ” – Kaitlin Foster
181. “I’m constantly trying to redefine what being a beauty queen is. ” — Catriona Gray
182. I will respect you like you were my sister or my mother but inspire and love you like
183. “In my experience , big words ornament bad news.”
184. “Neither a Fortress nor a Maidenhead will hold out long after they begin to parley. ”
185. “In the privacy of my dreams, I’m a warrior. ” – Kimberly Derting
186. Every time I look in your eyes, I fall just that much more. Your eyes are filled with happiness and they always draw me in. Even when you’re mad at me, you still have the power to make me smile. When we are together, there’s nothing else in the world. You’re my whole world and you always will be.
187. “I am yours to command, my queen,” he whispered, making my heart clench in complete, helpless love. “I will obey, even if you order me to cut out my own heart. Even if you order me to the hell that is the Winter Court Elysium.”
188. "good evening, my queen. I write to you not only to wish you sweet dreams, but also to remind you everything you mean for me, and without you I doubt my life would have the meaning that it has now. I love you infinitely, never forget it ".
189. “I’d have been queen of all England, but Massachusetts haunted me and wouldn’t let me go. ”― C. F. Joyce
190. I love all things Queen - their songs are epic storytelling. - Author: Nina Arianda
191. In a fairy tale, the story can't be altered. The prince and princess will never have a fight. You'll never hear the queen raise her voice. No on ever gets sick; no one ever gets hurt. Maybe love is only safe in places where it can't change. - Author: Jodi Picoult
192. I hate the moment I need to say something to you, but you’re not here by me. I miss you.
193. “I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all. ” – Coco Chanel
194. The Queen's Pride was his ship, and he loved her. (That was the way his sentences always went: It is raining today and I love you. My cold is better and I love you. Say hello to Horse and I love you. Like that. ) - Author: William Goldman
195. “I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts but I don’t see myself being queen of this country. ” – Princess Diana
196. There’s nothing like the feeling that comes with knowing that my queen is looking out for me and protecting me
197. “Her hair is full of icy wind and daylight. She is every princess, every queen, in the history book. ” – Lauren DeStefano
198. My boyfriends have all been as stoical as queen's guards. They'd been patient, committed, and dispassionate, and I'd had to really debase myself to extract any emotion, either grin or grimace, from them. - Author: Koren Zailckas
199. “Then what do you want form me?"
200. No matter what it is a queen does, it doesn’t change who she is- royalty
201. “I decided early on that I was going to put on my crown and rule my world by acting right and treating myself like a queen. ” ― Queen Latifah
202. “And in such bliss does devastation grow.”
203. “She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she’s won. ” – Matt Baker
204. "I’m very happy to know that you are already resting and that you could fulfill your entrusted tasks. I am proud of you my life, I know that you will continue on the road of success and I will always be by your side to support you. Rest well. Kisses."
205. “I have to be seen to be believed. ” – Queen Elizabeth II
206. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ” — Ayn Rand
207. I love the Sex Pistols. I'm a big Beach Boys fan and a huge Zeppelin and Queen fan. - Author: Bruno Mars
208. In my end is my beginning, you are my last and first, you are the queen of my heart
209. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. ” – Oprah Winfrey
210. “It’s like chess, you know. The Queen saves the King. ” – Terry Pratchett
211. "This is just a little text to tell you that I love you and that I would like to kiss you good night. I pray that this great feeling that unites us lasts forever. I wish you dream with me today as I will do with you. "
212. There will always be a part of my heart that will forever desire you, for you are my queen
213. You are my queen. I need you by my side to make me a better man. I know I am not perfect, but you make me the best that I can be. Loving you is what makes me who I am!
214. “In the games of queens and kings, we leave our dreams at the door and we make do with what we have. Sometimes if we’re fortunate, we still manage to have a good life. “ – Melina Marchetta
215. So I'll be your queen if you'll be my king,
216. “You are a queen. So walk in your royalty. ”― Angel Moreira
217. I'm a rock singer, but I love soul, I love blues, and I love theatrical stuff, too, like theatrical rock like Queen and Meat Loaf. - Author: Caleb Johnson
218. “It only takes one voice to give others the chance to see possibilities. ”― Aimee Carter
219. Every song I hear reminds me of how much I miss you and want you by my side.
220. “I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness. Because just like a rose is beautiful, so is a sunflower, so is a peony. I mean, all flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too. ” – Miranda Kerr
221. “I promised you the moon for your throne and stars to wear in your hair," said Amar, gesturing inside. "And I always keep my promises.”
222. “In every woman, there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer. ” – Norwegian Proverb
223. “I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men; they are far superior and always have been. ” – William Golding
224. "Darling, I send these love words to express how much I miss you. So have sweet dreams and I promise that tomorrow we will be together. You are the owner of my heart. I love you my life, see you tomorrow. "
225. You are my everything and there is nothing I won’t do to make sure we are together again.
226. “Singing songs that make you slit your wrists. ”
227. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. ” — Melinda Gates
228. I am a king, but you are my queen. You will always be one, you are my most valuable possession, and I love that you are mine
229. “Love is a special feeling and I am lucky to be falling in love with you. Thank you, love.”
230. “Everyone belongs to everyone else. ”
231. “In every woman there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer. ” – Norwegian Proverb
232. I know you're used to blood, my Queen, but sometimes sex can be just as sweet a magic" - Hex, Love and War by A. N. Meade - Author: A. N. Meade
233. “My star-touched queen,” he said softly, as if he was remembering something from long ago. “I would break the world to give you what you want.”
234. I enjoy the TV series 'Dexter,' where there's a reason for every kill. Quentin Tarantino is a favourite, and a 'Kill Bill' action-packed movie would be up my street. I'd love to be India's first scream queen! - Author: Bipasha Basu
235. You will always be my queen because you’re the only one that can make me feel this way
236. “I observe and remain silent. “ – Queen Elizabeth I
237. “I have fallen in love with you, and there is no future for us. That you burst into my life suddenly only a short time ago. That it’s too fast, too soon, and you will leave the same way you came into my life. I’ll turn around one day and you’ll be gone. ”
238. “The worms do not take heed of caste and rank when they feast on our ashes," the Raja said. "Your subjects will not remember you. They will not remember the shade of your eyes, the colors you favored, or the beauty of your wives. They will only remember your impression upon their hearts and whether you filled them with glee or grief. That is your immortality.”
239. “No solution can ever be found by running in three different directions. ”
240. It’s beautiful here, but not as beautiful as you, and having you with me to share it.
241. Unleashing a cry that set the world trembling, Prince Rowan Whitethorn Galathynius, Consort of the Queen of Terrasen, began the hunt to find his wife. - Author: Sarah J. Maas
242. “QUEEN, n. A woman by whom the realm is ruled when there is a king, and through whom it is ruled when there is not. ” — Ambrose Bierce
243. I always say that every queen deserves her crown, and she can be crowned in many ways. And I am doing mine with words and actions. You will always be my queen
244. A queen stands tall and walks proudly through life, smiling at all who wish her harm while knowing that the sun will shine in glory just for her
245. “The great ambition of women is to inspire love. ”
246. I love you. You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars. You bring light into my world that shines so bright that it makes me want to cry. You are the most amazing person I know and I’m so lucky to be your girlfriend.
247. "I wish you good night; I hope you rest well, and that tomorrow you look more radiant than ever. You are a sun that illuminates every morning and makes my life worth living. I love you infinitely. See you tomorrow at lunch. "
248. I wish you were here and we could enjoy all these wonderful things together.
249. "Since you came into my world I knew that happiness had come into my life, I did not need anything more to feel fully realized. I thank you for having opened the doors of your hear to me. good night. "
250. For the murder of Jest, the court joker of Hearts, I sentence this man to death
251. “If only Queen Elizabeth II had the intellectual, political and linguistic skills of Queen Elizabeth I, many people would support giving her some of the powers of an elected president. “ – A. N. Wilson
252. “Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling. ” – Roman Payne
253. I long for you in ways I would never have expected and cannot wait to be with you again.
254. A kiss from you is all I long for; it’s so magical, that I want to have you forever. I love you, my queen
255. You are my queen, the love of my life, my best friend, and my world. You are my everything, and I will forever be by your side. I love you
256. "Today, It was quite difficult to be together, but I don’t want to finish our days without telling you how much I love you. I wish you darling sweet dreams. I promise that this weekend we will have a great time. I love you so much! "
257. I love you more than this world. The beauty and wonder of our great place are nothing in comparison to you. You mean more to me than anything in the world, and if I could give you the stars I would. I swear that what we have is true love, something beyond words. I would give it all for you and come back for more.
258. My darling, I love you with every ounce of my soul. The smell of your hair, the way your eyes light up when you laugh, and the adorable freckles sprinkled across your face. You are my heartbeat and my world. Every moment I’ve spent with you has been a treasure in my life. These years we have been together will be cherished forever. We are royalty.
259. The world just doesn’t seem the same when you are not beside me.
260. “Never underestimate women; there is a good reason the queen is the most powerful piece on the chessboard. ” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
261. If you love her, set her free. If she comes back, she's yours. If she doesn't. . . Christ! Stubborn woman! Hunt her down, and bring her the hell back; she's still yours according to vampire law
262. “You’re so beautiful that the moon gets jealous at your sight, which is why tonight, I look up at heaven and say good night to you, my love. Never turn off that beautiful smile. I love you for all of eternity and you can count on that”.
263. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough. ” – Emily Dickinson
264. “Living this life without you will be worthless. I want to stay with you forever and always.”
265. All my life, I live for you, my heart I give it to you, my body and soul are all yours. My heart beats for you. You are the queen of my heart and I love you from the bottom of my heart
266. Your love is like air. I will never stop wanting more and more, but I can’t touch it, because you’re away and I miss you so much.
267. “I know your soul. Everything else is just an ornament.”
268. “A woman wants to rule like a queen by involving herself in all activities of the house; and a man who fools oneself says often that she is multitasking to manage everything well. ” ― Anuj Somany
269. "I was so lucky to have found you in my way, I am very grateful to life for that. You are a great woman, by your side hours fly by and I want days to be eternal. May you sleep well my love. "
270. “The past can not be cured. “ – Queen Elizabeth I
271. “When I walk the streets, kings and queens step aside, every woman I meet, they all stay satisfied. ” ― George Thorogood
272. I have a headache. If only I had a crown to put on! - Author: Ljupka Cvetanova
273. “Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness. ” – Katherine Henson
274. “Why do the Gods make kings and queens if not to protect the ones who can’t protect themselves?“ – George R. R. Martin
275. It's better that your queen pretends to love you, because if she truly did, she would only love a lie. - Author: Jennifer A. Nielsen
276. “I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected for all of my femaleness because I deserve to be. ” – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
277. “Pilots are drawn to flying because it’s a perfect combination of science, romance and adventure. ”
278. You are my queen. I love you! The one I have always dreamed of. I could never be without you in my life anymore. Every time we are together, it feels like a dream. Not even the greatest book could describe how much I love you!
279. “Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for is the person behind the trigger. ”
280. “If they love you for anything, it will be for your beauty. ”― Melissa Bashardoust
281. “You can call me a fat, balding, talentless old queen who can’t sing, but you can’t tell lies about me. ” — Elton John
282. “I want to be queen of this great country not because someone is holding my hand,but because I can do it. Me. Elisa. ”― Rae Carson
283. "The night is infinite as my feelings towards you. You changed my whole life with your presence, and I will always thank you for that. I want you to rest and tomorrow we will spend the whole day together. I love you”.
284. “Like all best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements. “ – Queen Elizabeth II
285. Remember this mortal-you have your own kind of forever-the immortality of love. -Aoibheal, Queen of the Fae - Author: Karen Marie Moning
286. You will always be my queen. I love you with all my heart, and I promise to never stop loving you
287. “You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees. ” ― Grace Willows
288. I cannot wait to close the distance between us and tell you in person how much I love you.
289. “I am still yours, Allie, my queen, my timeless beauty. You are, and always have been, the best thing in my life. ” — Nicholas Sparks
290. “On respect for the Queen: When I lick a stamp I always do it with my eyes closed. ” ― Russell Brand
291. “That’s when you know for sure somebody loves you. They figure out what you need and they give it to you – without you asking. ”
292. “Perhaps I cannot make my people good, she told herself, but I should at least try to make them a little less bad. “ – George R. R. Martin
293. “Though I am not imperial, and though Elizabeth may not deserve it, the Queen of England will easily deserve to have an emperor’s son to marry. “ – Elizabeth I
294. From the first time I saw you, my life began, I saw the light and my world brightened. You are indeed the queen of my heart
295. “There’s no point in fighting for the throne if you’re not going to make a difference. ”― Rhiannon Thomas
296. “Romance is the icing but love is the cake. ”
297. I miss you so much, despite you never left my thoughts and my dreams.
298. “As women, we have superpowers. We are sisters. We are healers. We are mothers. We are goddess warriors. ” – Merle Dandridge
299. The queen is always a queen, without regard to her physical or mental limitations. When She walks down the street, every head turns
300. You are my soulmate and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
301. Remember what I said when I led to Omar and the queen?" I bobbed my head, unable to look away from his jewel-like eyed, shining in the darkness. . . so much like Chorda's. That was the lie. Good-bye, Lane, he said and then crept into the darkness. - Author: Kat Falls
302. “Love me less, but love me for a long time. ”
303. You are my queen and my heart. You are the love of my life. I cherish every moment I get to spend with you and I never doubt your love for me. I love you more than anything else in this universe.
304. “Says who? Nothing wrong with a little bit of viciousness. Would you rather be a dove or a dragon?”
305. Let’s promise each other to never say goodbye. Let’s promise that we’ll always be together even when we’re not.
306. “Yes, she knows pain, but she is strong. Her heart knows no other way. ” – A. R. Asher
307. “Someday soon you’ll call me Queen. ”― Nicki Pau Preto
308. “People are like bees. They’re all workers who could be queens, with the right stuff, but once a queen-making has begun, it can’t be reversed. “ – Natasha Pulley
309. “Don´t desire to be a wife so much that you accept less than a husband. ” – Gugu Mofokeng
310. Finally those you love are simply. . . those you love. - Author: Anne Rice
311. I can’t imagine loving another man the way I love you. You have been with me through it all, through joy and heartache. Every moment with you has been magical, calming, and adventurous. You are my best friend and my soul mate. I love you from the depths of my heart!
312. “Sometimes a man with with eyes still can’t see you as the beautiful queen you are. ”― Angel Moreira
313. I am proud you are the queen of my heart, my desire, and my dream. I will forever cherish you
314. “Always wear an internal crown and have a queendom mindset. A queen is a leader and role model. ” – Janna Cachola
315. “When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it’s really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do. ”
316. You are my queen. I've spent nine centuries seeking the mortal who would free this court, who would save my best friend's son, who would save the lives of the rest of the girls who were not you. I'd die before I'd allow harm to you. He bowed his head. - Author: Melissa Marr
317. “The moment he touched me, my universe constricted to the space between our lips. We were a snarl of limbs and bright-burning kisses.”
318. “Whether women are better than men I cannot say – but I can say they are certainly no worse. ” – Golda Meir
319. “Real kings and queens are people whose heads are crowned with dreams as they sit on the throne of passion. They rule with visions in the regalia of inspirations!” – Israelmore Ayivor
320. “I love photo sessions. I’m alone, I’m the queen, everyone’s taking care of me. ” — Eva Herzigova
321. “It’s all right to love someone who doesn’t love you back, as long as they’re worth you loving them. As long as they deserve it. ”
322. I believe that in a way, sadness is happiness for there can be no wrong without right, no light without dark, no success without failure, no relief without pain, no love without hatred and no Snow White without the evil queen. - Author: Girl234
323. “I know emptiness. I know the taste of blood against my teeth. I know what it is to fill your belly with iron. I know hunger. I know pain. I know memories that won’t stay. I know the ghost of life and the perfume of souls.”
324. All these beautiful sights remind me of the angel I have waiting for me back home. I miss you like crazy!
325. You will always be my queen. You are the light that guides me through the night
326. You will be a great queen when you come back, you know. And someday you'll love me the way you love your wolf. - Author: Carrie Jones
327. You are my queen. The queen of my heart and soul, the queen of my body and mind. I am yours and I will honor you all the days of my existence. You’re beautiful and I love you!
328. “What I wanted was a connection, a shared heartbeat that kept rhythm across oceans and worlds. Not some alliance cobbled out of war. I didn’t want the prince from the folktales or some milk-skinned, honey-eyed youth who said his greetings and proclaimed his love in the same breath. I wanted a love thick with time, as inscrutable as if a lathe had carved it from night and as familiar as the marrow in my bones. I wanted the impossible, which made it that much easier to push out of my mind.”
329. You are a God among men and I am you're queen of hearts. - Author: Truth Devour
330. “good night, my beautiful queen, my heart's desire. You are in my mind every day and every minute and you are the most important part of my world. Never forget that I love you forever, my sweet love. You are precious in every single way, for your soul is true and caring, and that makes me fall in love all over. again. every. day. I. share. with. you".
331. “Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women. ” – Maya Angelou
332. "Today has been a beautiful day for both of us, we have been able to concretize some of our plans and that makes me feel very happy and proud; now it's time to go to sleep so we can continue with our goals tomorrow. I love you very much my king."
333. “I am a nightmare to most, and a dream for the broken; who am I?’ and the answer to that is death.” “Correct.”
334. By the time your training is complete, you'll come on command my defiant queen. - Author: B. A. Rhea
335. My heart, you will always be my queen. You are the strongest person I know
336. You are the best thing to ever happen to me, you are my heartbeat, my happiness, and my joy. The queen of my heart and soul mate. I love you
337. I have no words to express how much I love you. I will never get tired of saying it. I love you with all my heart and every day I promise to show you how much you mean to me. For the rest of our lives, every day will be a new adventure, and every day of those adventures I want to spend with you by my side!
338. “I am definitely the queen. I definitely see myself as the queen. ” – Lil’ Kim
339. “Years ago, I thought up the name Queen. It’s just a name. But it’s regal, obviously, and -sounds splendid. ” — Freddie Mercury
340. “Science is not only a disciple of reason but, also, one of romance and passion. ”
341. "How to go to sleep without wishing you sweet dreams? My beloved, you are the most important reason why I wake up every day. I love you infinitely, see you tomorrow. "
342. “Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race. ” – Mary McLeod Bethune
343. A queen is more than just a title; it’s an attitude
344. “In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do. ” – Gianni Versace
345. "They say that angels do not exist but every time I see you I can say that they exist. You are my angel who came to my life to give me joy and much love. What I most desire right now is to rest by your side but in the meantime I wish you good night and see you tomorrow. "
346. “The only person that deserves a special place in your life is someone that never made you feel like you were an option in theirs. ”― Shannon L. Alder
347. You are my queen, my first thought when I wake up and the last thought before I sleep. I am happy to have you by my side even in the hardest of times. When I look at you I see the most beautiful woman in the world. You are so much more than a pretty face and a nice body. You are that ray of sunshine that brightens up every room you walk into. When strangers come up to me and ask if we are sisters, it never gets. old!
348. “The Queen is by much the most powerful of the forces. ” – Howard Staunton
349. When I was around 18, I looked in the mirror and said, 'You're either going to love yourself or hate yourself. And I decided to love myself. That changed a lot of things. - Author: Queen Latifah
350. "It's because of you that I am the person you see at the moment, I am at the same time someone who seeks to take care of your dreams and wants to lodge in a forest all infinite beauty just to show it to you. I love you infinitely; I wish you good night and sweet dreams. "
351. I fall in love a little more every time I see you and I can’t wait to see you again. I miss you so much!
352. “You make the world come alive. You make the world colorful. You are the inspiration behind all that happens. You are the pillar of strength to many around you, the centrifugal force of your own little world, called family. ” ― Deeba Salim Irfan
353. “When you are a real queen, there is absolutely no reason to try and make people believe that you are one. Because you just are. Life is lived with grace, courage, and serenity. If you must dedicate any amount of time and mental ability to making anyone believe that you are one; you’re not!”― C. JoyBell C
354. I think about you all the time while I am away and I hope we are reunited soon.
355. I'd like to be a queen in people's hearts but I don't see myself being queen of this country. - Author: Diana Princess Of Wales
356. My place is no place for a lady
357. As the years go by you become more and more perfect! Being in love with you makes me feel like the luckiest man alive. Your smile brings out the best in me. You have no idea what you do to me. Every time you are near my heart skips a beat or two, as a matter of fact, I think it may even skip a few minutes because time stands still. I’m so proud to be your boyfriend and I can’t wait to spend my life with you.
358. “love of my life, you made my world change abruptly from a lifeless gray to a beautiful paradise. This message is for you with all the love in the world. I honestly hope that tonight you enjoy the sweetest dreams of all, my dear queen”.
359. “You are my sunshine, sweet blessing and drop of joy. I wouldn’t have been able to do anything without you. I love you.”
360. “You could be the king but watch the queen conquer!” — Nicki Minaj
361. “It is nice to be nice," said Kamala with a sage nod. "And it is also nice to eat people.”
362. “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise. ” – W. E. B. Dubois
363. Your heart is yours to give, it is no ones to take. Not a queen. Not a prince. No one. - Author: Stormy Smith
364. “And you, you scare people because you are whole all by yourself. ” – Lauren Alex Cooper
365. The joy in my heart is immeasurable; you are my dream come true, the queen of my heart. I love you
366. My heart is empty without you and I look forward to the day when it will be full again.
367. “She was beautiful; she was also terrible. She was the Summer Queen. ”― Kailin Gow
368. You are so much more than words can describe. You are my Queen. My love for you grows daily, even though I express it many times a day. I have never felt this way before and every day I feel more and more in love with you. Thank you for giving me a second chance, because life would not be the same without you in it!
369. “I’d like to be queen of people’s hearts. ” – Princess Diana
370. “Your love has build me from strength to strength. It has made me a stronger and better person than I was. There is nothing that love cannot change darling. Once you fall in love, even wars turn to love stories. ”
371. “You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer. ”― Nicki Minaj
372. I love when I get to play these characters that are bigger than life. There are roles in animation that I never get to do in real life - and it appeals to my ego as an actor to play the Queen of Everything. I admit it. - Author: Virginia Madsen
373. Queen of all things. Queen of all my heart. As long as you are here with me, I will always be your man
374. “True love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
375. Funny isn't it?" said Sebastian. The lies good people tell. He'll probably make you eggs every day for the rest of your life now, and you'll choke them down because you can't tell him you don't like them.
376. “The purpose of life as a woman is to ascend to the throne and rule with heart. ”― Marianne Williamson
377. He bent lower to whisper in her ear, I love you, queen of beauty and love. - Author: Melanie Dickerson
378. I always knew that when I met you, my heart would never be the same again. Ever since the day I met you 6 years ago, I can honestly say that I finally found someone to love for the rest of my life. THANK YOU for everything and for being YOU. You are my queen and I am your king!
379. You bring so much happiness to my life, my love for you is endless, and I will never give up loving you. You are the queen of my heart!
380. You’ll always be my queen. Even when I lose all control of myself, I will still love you
381. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life–to be happy–it’s all that matters. ” – Audrey Hepburn
382. You will always be my queen because you are the one who makes me smile every day
383. “The concept of Queen is to be regal and majestic. Glamour is part of us and we want to be dandy. ” — Freddie Mercury
384. “My love is something valuable to me which I ought not to throw away without reflection. ”
385. You are the reason that I’m living. You are the reason I smile. You make life beautiful. You’re my queen and always will be
386. A queen is always a queen. She might not be the winner of the pageant, but that doesn’t change who she is and where she stands in life
387. “In no man’s land, alien is the queen. ” ― Toba Beta
388. “I was a queen, and you took away my crown; a wife, and you killed my husband; a mother, and you deprived me of my children. My blood alone remains: take it, but do not make me suffer long. ” – Marie Antoinette
389. The Queen touched her lips thoughtfully with a single long white finger. The Fair Folk, unlike humans, do not concern themselves overmuch with liking. Love, perhaps, and hate. Both are useful emotions. But liking. . . She shrugged elegantly. - Author: Cassandra Clare
390. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
391. You are the love of my life and I promise we will be together forever when I return.
392. “A man who treats his women like a princess is proof that he was raised by a queen. ” – Wiz Khalifa
393. Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness. - Author: R. Queen
394. “You better treat her like your queen, if you want to be treated like a king. ” – Moosa Rahat
395. “Every man’s dream is to be able to sink into the arms of a woman without also falling into her hands. ”
396. “A date is an experience you have with another person that makes you appreciate being alone. ”
397. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. ” – Oprah Winfrey
398. “Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men’s chivalry to give them justice. ” —Helen Keller
399. “What will seduce a person is the effort we expend on their behalf, showing how much we care, how much they are worth. Leaving things to chance is a recipe for disaster, and reveals that we do not take love and romance very seriously. ”
400. “Every woman is a queen, and we all have different things to offer. ” – Queen Latifah
401. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform. ” – Diane Mariechild
402. “Psychologists maintain that the dizzy feeling of intense romantic love lasts only about 18 months to-at best-three years. ”
403. I am counting the minutes until I can see you again and hold you in my arms.
404. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
405. “I don’t believe in putting on airs. I call it like I see it. ” — Ellen Pompeo
406. When you’re here, I want to spend every second with you. When you’re not, every second lasts too long and my only cure is to dream. of. you.
407. “First an empress, then an empire. ”― A. D. Aliwat
408. “Besides, if you are who you claim to be, that makes you my true queen. Therefore, you have my loyalty. ” — Marissa Meyer
409. “Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity. ” – Mahatma Gandhi
410. “Good morning my love. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Mine will be even better if you invite me over to your house this evening. I can’t get enough of kissing those sweet lips of yours.”
411. "It will be your smile perhaps the cause of my sleeplessness, or perhaps the depth of your look that makes me blind when walking. Whatever the reason, I can say, that with your presence you achieve more than what you propose, you managed to make me fall in love with you. Sweet dreams, my queen, see you soon. "
412. “good night to the most beautiful princess in the world, the one I hope will one day become my beautiful queen. I love you honey. Sleep well, and wait for me, for I soon will be joining you in your dreams”.
413. "baby, I had a wonderful day today, as every day with you is amazing. Living with you new experiences each day makes me fall in love with you all over again. I wish you have sweet dreams my love. "
414. “Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve. ” – Marianne Williamson
415. I love you so much baby and I really want to let u know that ur my queen and I really do appreciate everything you have done for me.
416. “A woman that knows her worth doesn’t measure herself against another woman but stands strong, calmed and self confident. ” ― Auliq Ice
417. “Every woman is a queen to the man who loves her. ” ― Erminda Rentoul Esler
418. “You are a Queen. Let mine be the joy of giving you your kingdom. ” – Katherine Mansfield
419. There are so many reasons why I love you and I will never stop loving you. I can spend an eternity explaining why I love you. You are the queen of my heart
420. “I felt like an animal, and animals don’t know sin, do they?”
421. “I’d decided that I was going to stop dressing like a princess and start dressing like a queen. ”― Kiera Cass
422. You need to get out of my thoughts and into my arms where you belong. Please come back!
423. I love you more than words can describe, and that’s why you will always be my queen
424. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. ” – Nora Ephron
425. “Sweet Truth is a queen proud and mighty—Her throne is in heaven above. ” ― Ardelia Cotton Barton
426. You're my brother, you big queen. I will love you no matter what you do, who you do, or where you do it. Do we have a clear understanding? - Author: T. J. Klune
427. You are my queen. You’re the love of my life. You’re the most amazing person I know and I love you more every day!
428. “Life is beautiful when I am by your side. good evening my love, remember you can always count on me. I love you infinitely. Sweet dreams, my beautiful queen".
429. “If one wants to be called a queen, one should act with civility and grace. ” – Jinkx Monsoon
430. “A strong woman is someone who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night. ” – Harriet Morgan
431. You are a blessing to my life and I no longer want to be apart from you.
432. Take notes my love," Trik pointed at Syndra's retreating form. That is why she is Queen.
433. How strange it must be, I thought, to be wed not merely as husband and wife but Cruarch and Queen, trading men's lives and the wealth of nations as love-tokens. - Author: Jacqueline Carey
434. "Your beauty and joy take are some of your virtues. Your laugh is music to my ears, and your presence adorns the world. I'm so lucky to have you by my side, and to be able to count on you. good night sweet princess, see you tomorrow. "
435. Touch my tears with your lips. Touch my world with your fingertips. And we can have forever. And we can love forever
436. “I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept. ” – Angela Davis
437. “Beyond life, there are a few things I care about, the first of which is love, and the second of which is you.”
438. “I take inspiration where I can, and devour it in one piece like I'm starving. Not because I think it's something fleeting that will never return but because I think the best inspiration is the kind that makes you feel urgent. Like you're racing against yourself to get a story on the page while you still remember what that magic feels like.”
439. “Some women are built by the fire. Yet, there are some that are the FIRE!”― Shannon L. Alder
440. You can only win the game when you understand that it is a game. Let a man play chess, and tell him that every pawn is his friend. Let him think both bishops holy. Let him remember happy days in the shadows of his castles. Let him love his queen. Watch him lose them all. - Author: Mark Lawrence
441. You were born for greatness, my queen. I am so blessed to have you in my life. You will always be my queen
442. I see your face and I’m filled with love. I feel your heartbeat as you sleep next to me, and it tells me you’re here. I hear your voice when you say my name, it fills my entire being with joy. When I’m away from you, I long to be with you again. When we are together, all of my worries disappear. You are my everything.
443. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
444. “The king died and then the queen died is a story. The king died, and then queen died of grief is a plot. ” — E. M. Forster
445. “The strength of a kingdom comes from its King, The strength of a King comes from his Queen. ” – Cody Edward Lee Miller
446. “I feel like every woman is a queen, and we should be treated as such, and we should, you know, sort of request that sort of treatment from others. ” ― Queen Latifah
447. “Wouldn’t it be easier keep your victim faceless?”
448. “Only love of a good woman will make a man question every choice, every action. Only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady will find him cruel. Only love makes a man both the best he will ever be, and the weakest. Sometimes all in the same moment. -Wicked. ”
449. Verranica Welling, I love you with all my soul. I will happily be your king, if you will consent to be my love, my wife and my queen for all of our days in Doon and beyond
450. “The Queen is the only person who can put on a tiara with one hand, while walking downstairs. ” – Princess Margaret
451. “If you listen to my breaths closely, you will hear the words ‘I Love You’ coming out with every single one. I am literally living with you, and only you. I love you.”
452. "You are my most precious treasure; you are the best thing that has happened to me, and that is why these words go wishing you sweet dreams my love. Tomorrow I hope to see you beaming and happy as you always are. I love you infinitely. "
453. "I am sorry I have to say goodbye but it is late and I wish you a good night. Rest assured that upon waking up I will send you a big hug. Rest well. "
454. I’ll treat you like a queen, and you deserve nothing less. You are my perfect soulmate, and I would never trade you for any other woman. I will love you always – even if I have to wait an eternity to spend forever with you.
455. Your love is a miracle and I can’t believe I’ll be able to hold you when I finally return.
456. I'm not the average girl from your video and I ain't built like a supermodel but I learned to love myself unconditionally because I am a queen - Author: India. Arie
457. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
458. “It’s bad to be a dragon.”
459. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
460. Darling, there is no single day that I don’t think about you, you are the queen of my heart and you will forever be in my heart
461. No other man in the world deserves you more than I do. You will surely be my queen
462. “You are a queen that demands respect and God will bring the right person into your life to make you forget why you ever wasted your time on nothing important. ” – Shannon L. Alder
463. You are my queen. My soul mate, my better half. You complete me like I never thought possible. You are the light of my life. I hope you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me.
464. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. ” – Margaret Thatcher
465. With all my love, grace and admiration. You are the fairest flower of all my gardens. And you will always be my queen
466. “I love the way he says my name. With the elegance and utmost respect of a King, just before he bows to his Queen. ” – M. J. Abraham
467. I love fairies so much. I would so love to touch one, whispered Julia in excitement
468. “Sex might satisfy, food might fuel, love might sustain, but without coffee, what is the point?”
469. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. I love your eyes, your smile, your laugh, and most of all your heart. You’re so loving and caring that it’s impossible not to fall in love with you. I can’t imagine my life without you!
470. “You changed my life. You changed my ways. I don’t even recognize myself these days. It must be a reflection of you, only you. ”
471. I will always love you, no matter what others say. I want you to know that you are always my queen
472. You are the reason my mornings make me smile. That is why I will want you to know that you will always be my queen
473. “It was finally becoming clear to her that love wasn’t about finding someone perfect to marry. Love was about seeing through to the truth of a person, and accepting all their shades of light and dark. Love was an ability. ”
474. You complete me and I cannot wait for the time we are able to see each other in person again.
475. “I am a drama queen!” — Parineeti Chopra
476. With you around, I feel real and alive. You brighten every moment in my life. You are the only queen in my heart, a dream come true. I love you
477. The sunsets here are wonderful, but my heart aches because I can’t share them with you.
478. “There was once a time when darkness shrouded the world, and the darkness had a queen. “ – Marie Lu
479. “If you are a prize, I’ll do anything to take you home. If you are Medal, I’ll work hard to earn you. If you are a flower, I’ll be watering you to grow beautifully.”
480. “A true plague of a girl. And yet a queen in every sense of the word. ” –
481. "Your beauty can be compared to this starry and infinite night. When I look at you, it only comes to mind your beauty, the meaning of your existence in my life and my desire to make you happy forever. Have sweet dreams, my love. "
482. “So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love. ”
483. I daydream about meeting you at the airport and ending our time apart with a kiss.
484. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in, and where you want to go. ” – Sheila Murray Bethel
485. “good night, my beautiful queen. I hope that the most beautiful and tender thoughts will linger in your sleep. May your sweet dreams always come true. Rest tonight, as we have the whole day tomorrow to be together. I love you”.
486. "My love , tomorrow will be a better day but right now just put your mind blank and just in how much I love you, in all plans that we have and that life together is beautiful. Our love is greater than the whole Universe; we are born for each other. I adore you with all my heart. Sweet dreams."
487. “Be the candle that gives light, not the candle that is melted by its own bright. I love you.”
488. How do I know this is true love? It hurts every time I have to say goodbye.
489. “I am a Queen, but I must never forget that I am a human being. And as a human being, I am put on earth to perform certain duties. ” ― Marion Crawford
490. You are my world, my life, my soul. I live to make you happy every hour of every day. My deepest love goes out to you with the way that I behave and treat you. Thank you so much for all that you do and for always being you when the rest of the world has changed. You’re my one and only true love.
491. “God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I’ve ever met. ” – Farrah Fawcett
492. “Being the Queen is not all about singing, and being a diva is not all about singing. It has much to do with your service to people. And your social contributions to your community and your civic contributions as well. ” – Aretha Franklin
493. I am yours to command, my queen," he whispered, making my heart clench in complete, helpless love. I will obey, even if you order me to cut out my own heart. Even if you order me to the hell that is the Winter Court Elysium. - Author: Julie Kagawa
494. I love you, Essie. Before you came into my life, I had considered ending myself. Three hundred years is a long time to be alone. You've given me hope, a career as a drag queen and a dysfunctional family. I am supremely grateful. Bite me. And - Author: Robyn Peterman
495. Darling, I will always be by your side, I’d give you everything I owe to see you happy. I love you with every strength in my life
496. “A woman with romance in her life lived as grandly as a queen, because her heart was treasured. ” ― Nora Roberts
497. I have loved you from the beginning and will continue to love you forever. You are the greatest woman in this world. I love you, my queen!
498. Thanks for being my queen and treating me like a prince! I know that I can get crazy sometimes, but you’re always there to calm my heart down and show me how much you love me. You are my rock and I love you more than words could ever express!
499. “It’s always wonderful to get to know women, with the mystery and the joy and the depth. If you can make a woman laugh, you’re seeing the most beautiful thing on God’s Earth. ” – Keanu Reeves
500. You are the queen of my heart, beautiful and unique. And that you will always be
501. “Human,” I said, bitterness creeping into my voice.
502. “The Night Bazaar had ensnared me. I could smell its perfume on my skin—of stories and secrets, flashing teeth and slow smiles.”
503. “I just want to say to women, ‘Be yourself – it’s the inner beauty that counts. You are your own best friend, the key to your own happiness, and as soon as you understand that – and it takes a few heartbreaks – you can be happy. ” – Cherie Lunghi
504. "I have no doubt that the love that unites us is true and that it will take us to the altar and that that day I will be immensely happy. For now I can only wish that you have a good night my life. "
505. “What else do you call one hemmed in by fate?”
506. “I will do what queens do, I will rule. ” – Daenerys Targaryen
507. You are the love of my life, the only person I have fallen in love with, you have made me believe true love exists. I love you, my queen
508. You are so special to my heart, a queen indeed. I give you all my heart and I love you so much!
509. “If the Black woman is a queen, and I believe that she is, why would I settle for something less than royal?” ― Runoko Rashidi
510. “You are my glue. Without you, I’d be nothing but broken pieces. ”
511. His power sings to your blood. I witnessed your reaction to him just now. He'll be a king in a few years. . . And you'll be his queen. - Author: Kenya Wright
512. “It’s a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I’d be a drag queen. ” – Dolly Parton
513. “I love strong women, not only in life but in craft. ” – Brad Garrett
514. “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink. ” – Gina Carey
515. I love you. I feel so lucky to spend my days with you. You are my partner in crime, my best friend, and the love of my life. I cannot wait to be by your side forever and grow old with you. You are all that I need for happiness.
516. “In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart, one I’ll carry with me forever and that no one can ever replace. ”
517. “Be careful dear that you don’t end up as the queen of a lonely kingdom” ― Lisa Kleypas
518. “I Love You” is one of the most common ways to show the one you love how much they mean to you. While there’s nothing wrong with declaring these three little words, it can be refreshing to receive unique messages that will make her heart melt.
519. "There are innumerable words that describe you; you are brilliant and good person. I love you infinitely, accepting the defects and virtues, just as you accept mine. I want you to have sweet dreams. Tomorrow will be a beautiful day. I love you infinitely, never forget it ".
520. The three others whirled for Rowan, and there was nothing he could do to get to that fuse
521. I would love to play Nefertiti or Cleopatra or the Queen of Sheba. We preserve more male history than we do female. We have to preserve [female history]. No more complaining. We have to do it. - Author: Zoe Saldana
522. I feel that a big piece of my heart travels with you wherever you go. I miss you so much!
523. “Women are the real architects of society. ” – Cher
524. “I’ll tell you what I hate – bands like My Chemical Romance. ”
525. “She was their witch queen, and they adored her. ” – Lev Grossman
526. Even when you’ve had ups and downs in this crazy world, you will always be my queen
527. “I was a princess made of ashes; there is nothing left of me to burn. Now it’s time for a queen to rise. ” – Laura Sebastian
528. “The very essence of romance is uncertainty. ”
529. You are my queen. You are my heart. You are the light that shines in my eyes. Your beauty is everlasting every day. You’re number one, and I love you
530. “Show me a dream unrealized. Don’t show me unchangeable paths.”
531. “Presence is more than just being there. ”
532. "You are the queen of a story that has no end, you are the queen of those around you, and you are the queen of my heart. Undoubtedly, I must thank life for crossing our paths, uniting them in a single feeling. Rest my queen. Do not forget that I adore you with devotion. "
533. There are incredible vistas all over the world and I want to share them with you.
534. “All kings and queens are not born of royal bloodlines. Some become royal because of what they do once they realize who they are. ” – Pharrell Williams
535. I love riding, even if it's just my Vespa. You just zip and do your thing. I find there's a different awareness when I ride; it connects me to my senses and to God. - Author: Queen Latifah
536. You are my queen. You need to know that I think about you all day, every day. I have come to rely on texts and phone calls with you more than food. Love you baby.
537. “We’re bigger than we ever dreamed, and I’m in love with being queen. ” — Lorde
538. “My love for you is so real that it makes me want to do unreal things like jumping on the clouds and climbing the rainbow. I love you.”
539. “The mirror answered: “You, my queen, are fair; it’s true. But the young queen is far more fair than you.”
540. “Why be a princess when you can be a Queen” ― Dido Stargaze
541. I promise that my love for you will always be strong and everlasting
542. “When they go low, we go high. ”― Michelle Obama
543. It doesn’t matter where you are in your life or how old you are. I will always be your queen
544. “Trust is won in years. Not words.”
545. “I love good strong words that mean something. ”― Louisa May Alcott
546. You’re my queen. Always have been, always will be
547. "You are my soul and my heart, darling. I want to wish you a beautiful night and when in the arms of Morpheus you would fall asleep thinking in our love. You are a wonderful man and I am sure that the best thing that has happened to me is to fall in love with you. "
548. “My Queen, this is for you. I bring you the stars, the stars from the borderless sea. ” – Matt Suddain
549. I’m just sitting here trying to find the words to express how much you mean to me. I could go on and on but it would never be enough. I sometimes think there isn’t enough time in the day for me to let you know how amazing you really are. My love for you will never fade or lessen; it will only grow stronger. You bring joy into my life like no other, but most importantly YOU MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON.
550. I am praying for the day that we are together again because every moment without you is heartache.
551. If I have to do battle with you a thousand times to prove my point, I'll do it
552. I am the sun that rises and sets in the sky. I am the rain that makes you smile, and you will always be my queen
553. “Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the Romance of the unusual. ”
554. “No matter where we are, we’ll always share the same sky. We can always find each other in the same constellation.”
555. You will always be my queen, no matter what
556. Kissing her once more, I tell her without hesitation, "if you promise to never leave me, I will love you. And be good to you. I'll treat you like a queen. My queen. I heard somewhere that a king only bows down to his queen. And I'm bowing down to Lexi. - Author: Belle Aurora
557. You are fierce, you are beautiful, and you will always be my queen
558. “But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. ”
559. I miss you every day I have been gone. You are perfect to me and when I return I will prove how much I love you.
560. “I do not want a husband who honors me as a queen, if he does not love me as a woman. ” – Elizabeth I
561. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything. ”
562. But you are my queen. No one but you. And I like seeing you wear it. Because as long as you do, I know you still love me. And given our history of miscommunication, physical cues are helpful. - Author: Soman Chainani
563. You are my queen and I will never stop giving you every ounce of love I have. Thank you for all you do, your love means the world to me.
564. “Come with me and you shall be an empress with the moon for your throne and constellations to wear in your hair. Come”
565. “The truth,” said Amar, taking a step closer to me, “is that you look neither lovely nor demure. You look like edges and thunderstorms. And I would not have you any other way.”
566. “She has been through hell, so believe me when I say, fear her when she looks into fire and smiles. ” – E. Corona
567. You make me feel like I am worth more than the world. You will always be my queen