850 Inspirational You Have A Heart Of Gold Quotes (2023)
1. “Your kindness is unparalleled. A friend with a heart of gold is hard to find. Thank you.”
2. “You’re a rare kind of angel with a golden heart. You touch and inspire every life you enter.”
3. You are such a kind and caring person with a heart of gold. I am so grateful for everything you do for me and I hope your birthday is filled with lots of love, laughter, and happiness! Happy Birthday!
4. “To me, it’s that incredible sense of belonging and peace within your own self and heart that really is joy.” – Goldie Hawn
5. Another year has gone by and you continue to amaze me. You are such a kind and caring person with a heart of gold. I hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful life!
6. “Dad I miss you. A beautiful memory dearer than gold, Of a father whose worth can never be told. There’s a place in my heart no one can fill. I miss you dad and always will.”
7. Grow gold as you grow older. Happy birthday, sweet king of my heart. I hope you remember this day for good.
8. A girl like you with a heart of gold deserves all the good things in this life, and I am prepared to go the extra mile to see you have these in your life; I know you would do the same for me even more, that’s a fact. When I look into your eyes, I am connected to your soul; all I see is profound love. I see a reminder of why I must work hard to give you everything you will ever need. You have made me a complete person. Thank you, my love.
9. “You got an ass of gold and a heart that won’t quit.” ― Ananth Hirsh, Lucky Penny
10. Comparing the before and after years of my life with you, I must confess that I am one of the luckiest gents alive to be in a relationship with a lady with a heart of gold. You don’t even have to believe it; you are too modest to accept that you are special. But that doesn’t stop me from screaming my good luck to the hearing of the whole world.
11. “Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either.” – Golda Meir
12. “A single mother has a backbone made of steel and a heart made of gold.” – Anonymous
13. “The easiest way to get touch with this universal power is through silent Prayer. Shut your eyes, shut your mouth, and open your heart. This is the golden rule of prayer. Prayer should be soundless words coming forth from the centre of your heart filled with love.” – Amit Ray
14. “Japanese potters developed the kintsugi repair technique where they use a compound that includes molten gold to rejoin the broken clay pieces. The repaired pieces are made useful once again, and often become lovelier than they were in their original form. Kintsugi is a wonderful pictu