Name: Okafor Onyebuchi Franklin D
Organisation: G.C.D.C NIG LTD
I am Mr. Franklin Okafor fromAmandim Olo In Ezeagu Local Government Area Of Enugu state, Nigeria. I am 29 years of age and i am college school drop. I founded at the age of 25 and it went public at the age of 29.
i help people to discover their hidden genius and equipped them with the right knowledge to accomplish their destinies in life.
Thank you to the 2,000 leaders who’ve generously done the 7 Questions on Leadership!
I hope Franklin's answers will encourage you in your leadership journey. Enjoy!
1. What have you found most challenging as a leader?
The most challenging aspect in leadership journey is handling with the wrong team members.
2. How did you become a leader? Can you please briefly tell the story?
I became a leader from my childhood, let me explain vividly. I am passionate about educating others and teaching them. also through Network Marketing Business. NEOLIFE INT'L
3. How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
At first i work all day long, but now my day start at 8:00Am and ends at 6:00Pm.
I first of all finds out from my employees, then to my managers, then move to my partners, the last people i attended to are my affiliate partners.
4. What's a recent leadership lesson you've learned for the first time or been reminded of?
That is the capacity to surrounds myself with winners. working with losers has greatly hurt me.
i learnt a great on not employ based on recognition or familiarity, but rather on capacity and qualification.
5. What's one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE LEAD. That book has immensely impacted my life. The book let me to the discovery that i should lead by example in every aspect of my leadership avenues.
6. If you could only give one piece of advice to a young leader, what would you say to them?
To be a great leader you must first be a great person. equip yourself to be a great person.
7. What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a leader, so far?
My people will always says that our leader don't take bullshit. i don't excuses no matter how exciting it may be.